Raven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said find me a good lawyer. Steven Tandy is an outstanding lawyer and specialises in the same area as Banks."

"It's not exactly finding! You went around to your friend's house and found him sitting there gift wrapped for you. You had him in mind all along, didn't you? 'Let me try Mary. Maybe I can help, Mary'."

Michelle started laughing, then Mary joined in. "I should have thought of him, that's what's pissing me off. Now I have to pay your commission."

"You agreed. No one forced you."

"Devious bitch."

"Besides, part of the appeal will be his secretary managing his fetish, working with his wife, whispering his shame in his ear as he strides about the place. That part you didn't know about."

"Agreed. Anaisha knows his worth mind, but we do need him. Question is, who do we get as his secretary? Needs to be someone who is competent and we can trust."

"Leave that to me."

****

Anaisha greeted them warmly. "So glad you could make it. I hope Mr Kax is feeling in good form."

"Been feeding him protein shakes. Will keep going for hours," smiled Michelle.

"I'm not fucking livestock," protested Kax as Anaisha went to fetch them a drink.

"You are for tonight, so stop whining, think of all that pussy you will be banging. Honestly, most men would kill to have their partners drag them to a pussy party."

"I'm not most men, babe."

"No, you're not," Michelle reached up and kissed him. "You're special."

Their eyes remain locked. "And?" Kax prompted.

"And what?"

"Would it kill you to say it?" Kax smiled.

"I'm always saying it."

"You never say it."

"I just don't say it when you're around."

Laughing, he put his arm around her. "Yeah, I know. I hear you with Amanda sometimes. At least she gets to know that you do."

"Well, there you go. I do. Now, who do you fancy banging?"

"You."

"You're always banging me," his answer pleased Michelle. "Who else?"

Kax shrugged. "Not fussed. Tell me who is off-limits, and I'll stick to that."

"No one is off-limits."

"Not even the hostess?" Kax couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice.

"Not even Anaisha," replied Michelle. "You want to fuck her?"

"Not fussed. If she does, I'll be polite. I was brought up polite."

"She has a nice big ass that you like."

"That's a stereotype."

"Maybe. But you still like a big ass."

"I like your ass, Lady." Kax was starting to sweat.

Smiling, Michelle took the drinks off the returning Anaisha. "Love your outfit, babe. Very slutty." It was barely an outfit. Green and black mesh crop top, heavy boobs visible, and a matching short skirt over which Anaisha's pregnant belly was hanging. She was barefoot.

"Thanks, it tells the world I'm pregnant, my husband isn't the father and tonight I want cock," Anaisha's eyes were hard and glittery in the ambient light.

Michelle loved how her friend had become. She pulled Anaisha closer to her, caressing her swollen belly. "You're going to get a lot of cock, babe, and pussy if you want it." It wasn't the first time Michelle had made a pass at her. She lived in hope.

"Maybe one day, hun," Anaisha teased, brushing her lips against Michelle's.

"You always say that," Michelle tried to keep the disappointment out of her voice.

Anaisha ignored it. She enjoyed keeping her friend hanging and the small hold it gave her over Michelle. Her eyes switched to Kax. "May I borrow your man?"

"He's all yours," for a brief moment, Michelle was tempted to barter Kax for the chance to go down on her friend.

"Thanks," Anaisha slipped her arm through Kax's and led him to the designated make out area. Beyond that was a 'games' area with more long sofa's and couches.

There were nine couples with cuckold husbands, five bulls, six if you included Kax, no, seven as Roland walked in. For one panicky moment, Michelle thought Linda was with him. Roland's friendly wave dispelled that fear. Relaxing, Michelle hugged him.

"Forgot you get invited to these parties," she greeted him.

"What can I say? I'm popular with this crowd," he grinned. "Our hostess seems to have designs on your Mr Kax."

"Yeah, I think she's trying to get a rise out of me. She's in a vicious mood."

Anaisha was sitting on Kax's knee, pushing her boobs into his face. Kax seemed to be enjoying himself as he jiggled them. Her husband, Steven, naked and in a cock cage, looked on impassively.

"Linda knows I'm here in case you were wondering," said Roland.

"She doesn't know I am." Michelle caught Steven's eye, he hesitated as if wishing to check with his wife. Anaisha had her tongue down Kax's throat, and his hand was up her skirt, her pregnant belly moving in time as he fingered her. She waved her hand, and Steven came over to Michelle and Roland.

"Sir," he took the knee to Roland. "I would be honoured if you serviced my pregnant wife."

Michelle enjoyed the pomp and ceremony that underpinned much of Titchester's subcultures. She also understood its importance to its members.

"Again?" Roland replied. "I was banging her for several days straight last month. Perhaps you tasted my seed when you returned from work?"

"It is likely, Sir, my wife, often enjoys me eating her after she has been attended to."

The formalities completed, Steven got to his feet. "Can I be of service to you, Michelle?"

"How? You are little more than a eunuch. I have no interest in you. If I wanted a man, I would ask Roland, especially as my own man is now screwing your wife."

The raucous cheering reached them. Steven turned to see his wife lying on her side, one leg in the air with Kax thrusting into her pussy from behind.

An odd look of strangled pleasure moved across Steven's face. "I should attend her," he muttered.

"We both should," said Michelle, as eager to see Anaisha getting fucked as he was.

A small throng had gathered around the couple on the large sofa. Michelle pushed Steven through them to kneel beside his wife, allowing her to follow in his wake.

Anaisha was barely hanging on as Kax drove into her shaved pussy, her breasts and belly wobbling as he bounced her around like an obscene Buddha.

Sinking to his knees, Steven gazed at Kax's cock distending his wife's cunt. Seeing him, Anaisha smiled amidst her gasps and shrieks, "Closer baby, get so close you can smell my, oh God!" Kax was lifting her onto his cock and working her up and down on him like a marionette. "Fuck me, Kax, make my hubby shrivel with shame!" Anaisha yelled. "Lick my fucked pussy, taste my used cunt--"

Kax clasped his hand over Anaisha's mouth. "Not your fag hubby, her," he nodded to Michelle, who needed no second invitation.

Quickly Michelle buried her face in the sloppy mess that was the union between Kax and Anaisha. Fond memories of Anaisha's musky scent flooded back, that first betrayal, the sacrifice of her friend to her new code. The time she had introduced Anaisha to whoring for money and the first time they had sex. The only time they had sex. Anisha's hand grasped the back of Michelle's head, grinding her cunt into her friend as she desperately reached for climax with Kax, pumping in and out of her.

Michelle was lost in a haze of wet flesh and the familiar scent of her man. She fingered herself as she tongued Anaisha's erect clit, made taut and visible by the cock buried deep in her. She heard Anaisha's cries of joy as Kax released the clamp of his hand over her mouth and then the tang of female juices flooding her mouth. Kneeling in supplication, Michelle drank her fill until Anaisha gently pushed her away, too sensitive to bear intimate contact.

"Thank you," whispered Steven by her side. "Thank you both."

Trembling, Michelle climbed unsteadily to her feet and then bent forward to embrace her friend and Kax.

"Wow!" Anaisha breathed and then laughed. "If I had known it would be like that, I would have asked you sooner!"

Kax carefully shifted Anaisha to the sofa. The small crowd dispersing and breaking into couples as wives sought out lovers and husbands waited in attendance. The air was awash with fevered sexuality, sparked by the threesome on the sofa as if it was a signal to begin the night's festivities.

Michelle stood in the background, watching Anaisha embrace Tom as he replaced Kax, his arm protectively around Anaisha's pregnant belly. Kax was dragged deeper into the play area by a middle-aged brunette, her eyes hungry and demanding. He briefly caught Michelle's eye, and she nodded assent.

Quietly, Michelle slipped away, followed by Steven.

"That was amazing," he said as he caught up with her.

"Yes. A long time coming, but worth it," smiled Michelle as she flopped into a leather chair in a small nook off the main room. Her legs splayed open, and Steven stared openly at her cunt. Michelle was tempted to slap him.

"I would be honoured to serve," he said quietly.

"I'm sure you would. I hear you are very skilled in the art of eating pussy and in your profession."

Steven dropped to his knees, his eyes fixated on the prize. "I like to think so."

"Which one? Eating pussy or your profession?"

A hint of a smile crossed his face. "Both. You are magnificent," he added.

"Yes, I know." Michelle hooked her leg around his neck and drew him into her pussy. "Now stop talking."

****

The blonde and the brunette lay groaning face down on the bed, arses in the air. Kax had forgotten their names, so had Roland. Cupping himself, Kax wiped his cock on the blonde's hair. She half protested but without conviction. Roland slapped her arse and told her to be quiet.

The door opened, and Michelle viewed the two naked men. "You boys have been busy," she commented wryly.

"It's why we are here," grinned Roland.

"There's an empty room across the way," Michelle said to Kax.

Nodding, Kax followed her. "See you blud."

Closing the door to the empty room behind him, Michelle led Kax to the bed and pushed him onto it. Taking his semi-erect cock into her mouth, she gently cleaned him, her fingers softly fondling his balls.

Kax closed his eyes and relaxed as she tended to him. "I think they're empty," he chuckled. Michelle mumbled a reply. He stroked her hair, enjoying his woman's attention.

He looked up as she rose and slipped off her dress. Her toned, hard body straddled him as she began rubbing her slick wetness against his cock, masturbating herself on him, her black hair sweeping his chest as Michelle took her pleasure.

"Thank you," she finally breathed, the bloom on her chest evidence of her enjoyment.

"For what?" He had a good idea what.

"For handing me Anaisha like that. I appreciate your thoughtfulness."

"I saw the opportunity, and I always think of your interests."

Michelle snorted but smiled. He pulled her to him and kissed her. The bloom had reached her face as she moved up and down on him. It was oddly intimate, thought Kax.

With a tiny grunt, Michelle came, her body tensing and then relaxing. She lay atop him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Leroy called. Said your phone was off," said Michelle finally.

Kax grunted in annoyance. "What he say?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to get hold of you."

"I'll ring him tomorrow."

Raising her head, she looked him in the eye. "And?"

"Best you don't know details."

Michelle was silent for a minute. "Okay. You do what you have to do." The memory of the shooting, the frail, small body of her daughter against hers, still raged in her heart.

He kissed the top of her head. "Thanks."

She looked up again. "Outside of our daughter, I trust and love, really love, only two people in my life," she said, then settled back onto his chest.

Kax didn't say anything. He just held her tightly.

12