Raven Ch. 05

Story Info
It's like having a dress up sex-doll, but one that breathes.
5.8k words
4.13
4.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers

Banks & Reed was the name on the lobby wall. The top two floors. Michelle pushed the button for the reception on the fourth floor. The lobby desk had taken her name and issued a visitor pass. She imagined they would phone ahead.

Michelle buttoned her jacket and smoothed it down after checking herself in the panelled mirrors of the lift. She had chosen a charcoal grey trouser suit and off white blouse. Professional but with a casual cut. The lift door opened, Michelle pocketed her sunglasses and breathed in the air of the matriarch law firm. The Pussy Palace, as she dubbed it.

The girl behind the small reception desk smiled brightly, a pretty blonde girl. Michelle gazed intently at the hint of cleavage as the girl took her details as if they had somehow changed from those she had given a few minutes earlier downstairs.

The sign said her name was Claire Olsen. A slight colour rose from her neck as Michelle's gaze became apparent.

"If you could take a seat, I'll see if I can get someone to see you. It's difficult if you don't have an appointment," said Claire. After a brief and increasingly uncomfortable silence, Michelle said: "Coffee, dash of milk. Thank you." She took a seat, suspecting she could be here a while.

It was ten minutes before Tilly came out, a big smile on her face. They hugged.

"Lovely to have you back," said Tilly.

"Not sure that is the general consensus," smiled Michelle as they sat down.

"Well, I'm please you're back then."

"Thanks, Tilly. You heard from Shan?"

"Yes, we chatted last week. She asked how you were doing. You two not talking, I gather." Tilly frowned.

"It's complicated. Family loyalties take precedent. I understand that."

"So why you here?" Tilly came straight to the point.

"Catch up with old friends, see how you are all getting on."

"Well, that's a fucking lie." Tilly stopped smiling.

"The pleased to see me part didn't last long."

"No, I am pleased to see you, we've always gotten along. But this is where I work, and I'm the one asking on behalf of work."

"You girls take a vote on it?"

"Yes. I lost."

Both laughed. "I thought Tara would at least say hello."

"She's busy."

Michelle raised an eyebrow.

"She won't talk to you. No one will."

"Except you."

"Except me. I like you, and unlike the other girls that also like you, I'm not scared of you." Not as scared. Tilly clamped down hard on that for fear of it showing in her face.

"Nice to know some of the old crowd like me," Michelle placed her hand across her breast. "Subbies!"

Tilly almost did the same but checked herself. "I may have oversold the like and undersold the fear."

"I see," Michelle rose to her feet. "I'll be going then. Give Tara my regards."

"I will. Oh, and Miss M? Don't visit again." Tilly kissed her on the cheek and headed back into the office.

Michelle watched her, as did the secretary, who had been desperately trying to overhear the conversation. The area was relatively small, so she likely did.

"Can I help you further?" Claire asked tentatively as Michelle approached her again.

"Yes. Can I borrow a pen?"

"Of course," she handed a pen over. "I'm sorry we couldn't be of assistance."

"That is very sweet." Michelle handed her a note. "For you."

"For me?"

"Yes, and I would advise you to read it and do as it says." Michelle smiled and walked to the lift.

****

Anne Haggerty blinked and then embraced Michelle with delight.

"I nearly didn't recognise you with that hair. It really suits you. Come in." Michelle entered and went through to the lounge.

"I was sorry to hear about Alex," said Michelle. Anne's husband had passed just over a year ago.

"Thank you, dear. Alex was one of your biggest fans, we both were. I still am."

Alex Haggerty had run the Accounts Dept and had been a notorious groper and letch. Michelle still remembered his bony fingered pawing but had always enthusiastically supported Michelle's ideas and methods. Anne used to run the 'D' Stalls until she retired shortly after his passing.

"I always valued your support and affection." Michelle could see the older woman was looking tired, her heavy breasts hanging loose under the thin green dress.

"Alex had a soft spot for you, as do I. I just loved the way you took to piss drinking." Anne was an enthusiastic devotee. "You and Shan always ready, the 'terrible twins'. Karen too. She got married, you know."

Michelle smiled as the woman fondly reminisced. Impulsively she took Anne into her arms and kissed her. The older woman responded eagerly.

"My, it's been a while since I was the recipient of such passion." She held onto Michelle before reluctantly disengaging. Colour had returned to her cheeks. "I'll make us a pot of tea."

"Thanks." Michelle browsed the collection of photos on the Welsh Dresser. Apart from her late husband, most were from work, the D stall girls, herself, Shan and Tilly.

"I miss them and the work," said Anne as she returned with a tray. "But everyone started retiring, then Banks abandoning us, Tilly leaving with him. Alex was very upset about it all, and he missed Tilly, then shortly after..." She sighed and poured out cups of tea.

"The place misses you." Michelle couldn't fail to see the woman's loneliness.

"Are you here to tempt me back, or do you have another agenda?" Anne asked, handing Michelle a cup.

Michelle didn't bother protesting the idea of ulterior motives. "Well, we could do with someone like you back. The D Stalls is not much of a feature these days. We had fun times, and there was a great spirit amongst the girls."

"Yes, happy memories. I miss them. I see them occasionally, and Tilly often pops in for a chat. The three of us became close, although Alex was upset with her leaving, he got over that. She used to stay with us, for him mostly, but I enjoyed her too."

"Still enjoying her?" Michelle asked with a smile.

"For old times sake, yes, but Tilly isn't really into women or pissing. Getting abused by lecherous old men was her thing." Anne laughed.

"I can relate, but lecherous older women can be hot too."

A spark of hope showed again in Anne's face, and Michelle accepted the invitation as Anne patted the sofa next to her.

"So where do we go from here, dear," said Anne softly, her hand lightly resting on Michelle's arm.

Michelle placed her hand around Anne's throat and kissed her hard, forcing her head back. She knew Anne was heavily submissive, conditioned at her husband's hands. Dropping her hand down to Anne's heavy breasts, Michelle squeezed until Anne moaned, her tongue eagerly explored Michelle's mouth in return.

"Tell me about Tilly, she discuss Bank's business with you? Gossip?"

"A little."

"Tell me"

Anne kissed her, her hands cupping Michelle's breasts. "What's in this for me?"

Smiling, Michelle looked down at Anne's dress. "Well, that dress would look better with a large wet stain on the front."

Laughing, Anne kissed her again. "That goes without saying, dear, but I was thinking more long term."

"Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do."

"I'm lonely, and I'm bored. I don't do old lady things, but I'm not 'outgoing' like Rosie."

"That's one way of putting it."

"Rosie is Rosie, and she is more attractive than me. I need, well, encouragement. I guess I need a friend I can relate to and will include me in things like you used to arrange little adventures. It was always nice to be included. Judy enjoyed them too, even if everyone called her 'fuck bag'." Anne laughed at the memory.

"Do you see Judy?"

"Not much, she's involved with a guy, younger than her, but he's no good for her, treats her badly and not in a good way. Takes money off her too. Nasty piece of work."

Michelle frowned. "I'll look in on Judy."

"Please do. You were always good at sorting things out."

"As for you, Anne Haggerty, I think it's time we put you and some of the more experienced ladies back into the game, Maybe teach a new generation of 'Subbies'. Be a guide, morale officer, organise lunches, God knows the Firm needs an injection of life."

"And who better than us old girls to do it," smiled Anne.

"Yes, now I need to piss. Any suggestions?"

Anne gave a little shiver of delight and made to move, stopping when Michelle held her arm.

"Tilly?"

"Oh, right, yes, there is one thing. Tara was talking to Tilly about you, this was a while back now. Some of the girls are a bit nervous of you, and Tilly mentioned this to Tara, who said you would probably never come back, and if you did, she knew something you wouldn't want to get out. A secret that only a few people knew. She said it would keep you in check." Anne's curiosity shone through.

"Really?" Michelle feigned puzzlement. Shaking her head, she suddenly smiled. "I really need to go. Where is the nearest willing mouth?"

"Oooh, right this way, dear!"

Anne led Michelle through to the main bathroom.

"Very nice." Michelle was impressed by the size of the wet room. Double shower, tiled bench area. When she got her own house, she needed one of these, Michelle thought.

"Yes, we combined the original bathroom and box room. Bit of a waste now," Anne added wistfully.

Anne sat down on the tiled bench, and Michelle moved to stand in front of her. She rested her hand against the older woman's head and pressed Anne's face to her groin.

" Oh, god," said Anne, popping open the button on Michelle's trousers and tugging them down. She buried her face and began eagerly lapping, tasting her, savouring her.

"I'm going to drench you in piss, and you are going to walk around all day in that wet dress stinking like you used to," said Michelle roughly.

"Please, yes, I want to see you naked, please, Miss M."

Stepping back, Michelle stripped, Anne watching intently, her dress hitched up, exposing herself. Her fingers deep in her hairy pussy, and a wanton expression splashed across her face.

Michelle sprang lightly onto the bench, straddling the woman. Holding herself open, she squatted slightly as Anne held her head back, mouth open and eyes closed.

Drops of urine splattered over Anne's face, her tongue snaking as if trying to catch them. Michelle gathered steam and began hosing directly into the elderly woman's mouth.

Anne gulped it down, piss cascading down her dress and moulding the fabric to her breasts. A brief coughing fit brought no respite from Michelle as she methodically worked her way around Anne's face and then back to her mouth.

Michelle's stream gradually eased, and she haunched over Anne's face letting the woman lap at her pussy. Once she was finished, Michelle stepped off the bench. Anne's dress was sodden through. Michelle gripped Anne's tits and wrung the urine from the thin cloth.

"Oh my, that feels good!" Anne smacked her lips and then wiped her face with her hand before opening her eyes and looking down at herself. "Thank you, Miss M, that was most enjoyable."

"Yes, it was, Anne," she kissed the woman, savouring the tang of her piss. "I would like to pop by and indulge some more."

Anne lay back against the bench, she was fingering herself hard, a dreamy expression on her face. "That would be nice, dear," she finally stuttered.

"Keep the dress on, let it dry on you," instructed Michelle.

"Yes, dear."

Michelle buttoned her blouse. "I'll be back later today."

Anne looked up at the black-haired figure standing over and shivered. "Yes, dear," she said again.

****

Finishing her latte, Michelle checked her phone. It didn't look as if anyone was going to show. She wasn't surprised or disappointed. It had been a roll of the dice.

"Really, Miss M?"

It was Tilly. She slid into the booth opposite Michelle and threw the note onto the table.

"'Really?" She said again. "'I know. Meet me at Carlos Coffee Shop. 1:15'. Seriously? What did you expect from this nonsense?" Tilly continued.

Michelle shrugged. She had hoped for a reaction. Odds were the note would get tossed. Next, the note would get passed up the chain then get tossed. That anyone here was a bonus. Michelle was pleased.

"Just a bit of fun. The girl was cute, thought I would appeal to her sense of intrigue and adventure. Maybe get in her knickers. She like pussy? I thought it would be a sought after quality in junior employees in a firm run by pussy."

Tilly ignored her. "Word is you're hiring Steven Tandy. Tara says to tell you that could bite you in the ass. She says you'll know what she means."

"Very mysterious. You like working for Tara? I mean, it's Tara. Come on."

"I have no issue with Tara. None of the girls do. You underestimate the loyalty to her and Mr Banks. Remember the uniform you made the subs wear? Based on your outfit, of course. The guys took the piss out of your outfit, but you wore it regardless until they eventually stopped laughing. Until everyone stopped laughing."

"What of it? A uniform promotes pride, solidarity, and togetherness."

"Yes, great ideas, but you added the little coloured scarfs. Red, untouchable today. Green, available for 'bagging' and black. Black for punishment. The girls hated the black scarves. And then you introduced the lottery. Random chance you would be 'black scarfed'. Remember Kayla? Do you feel guilty about her? I honestly thought the police would get called in. Even old man Haggerty thought you went too far."

"There a point to this? I love a wander down memory lane as much as anyone, but I have places to be."

"You wrecked the poor girl! The abuse, the little sadistic games," Tilly stopped. "You and Shan were bad for each other. I love Shan, but you two together were a bad mix."

"You were talking about the scarves," Michelle prompted. She didn't want to talk about Shan or Kayla.

"Yes, well, we all wear them now, black with colour trim, but we've reclaimed them--a reminder of what we left behind. No one likes you, Michelle. No one wants you around. Stay away. You and McCraddocks do what you have to do, and we do the same. Everyone keeps to their side of the street."

"I was about to say the same thing this morning. It's you guys making it personal," said Michelle.

"Oh, come off it, I know you, we all know you. No one is buying you turning up all smiles and 'hey, let's be friends' bullshit. You and Mary? Come on." Tilly shook her head. "You have any regrets, Michelle? You never show any."

"Ask Tara," replied Michelle.

"Ask Tara what?"

"About penance."

****

It had been a hot summer the day they black scarfed Kayla. Again. A pretty little mixed-race girl who had lasted longer at McCraddocks than Mary envisaged. For reasons Michelle never adequately understood, she took against the girl. She was sharp with Kayla, then cold, then hostile. Michelle sanctioned baggings, made her crawl around the office, the petty, casual and vindictive punishments kept escalating. Kayla struggled in the D Stalls, so Michelle sent the women away for an hour's break, except for Rosie, who was hopping with excitement as Shan dragged Kayla into the stalls.

Michelle and Shan hit on the idea of keeping Kayla at the hole for the entire hour. Kayla had cried and begged, which annoyed Michelle further, so she cuffed the girl around the head, yelling at her to be silent. They wedged her in the hole until Kayla stopped drinking, stopped struggling. The girl had tried, she always tried until finally, she stopped trying.

It wasn't until someone banged on the other side that Shan dragged her out. Rosie was still using a dildo on Kayla and wouldn't stop until Michelle slapped her.

Silently Michelle checked Kayla. There was a pulse but weak. They carried her quickly to the medical unit, where Eshe pumped the girl's stomach and then had her transferred to St. Edwins.

It was the first time Mary tore into Michelle. It was also the first time Michelle formally shared Mary's bed for a weekend. On the following weekend of the Titchester Fetish Festival, Michelle took her penance from Tara.

But that hadn't been the worse or best dependent on your viewpoint. Kayla had been let go with a substantial payoff, and the girl had drifted from Michelle's mind.

Then around three months later, in winter, Michelle spotted Kayla in a coffee shop. Curious, Michelle caught Kayla's eye, but there was no reaction, almost as if she didn't recognise Michelle.

Intrigued, Michelle hung around until Kayla and her friend left, then followed them to a block of flats some ten minutes from the shop. There, Kayla parted from her friend, and Michelle hurried her pace.

The lift arrived as Michelle joined Kayla, and they both entered. Neither said a word or even acknowledged the other.

Her heart beating, Michelle exited the lift and went with Kayla to her door. The girl was calm as she let herself in. Michelle followed, hoping they would be alone.

There was no greeting, and Michelle relaxed as Kayla discarded her coat and went through to her bedroom. She stripped naked and lay on the bed, legs apart, staring at the ceiling.

Smiling to herself, Michelle checked the flat really was empty, then bolted the front door. Kayla hadn't moved. She didn't move for the next hour as Michelle kissed the girl all over, rubbing her naked body against Kayla's. Rummaging through her drawers, Michelle found a dildo and used it on Kayla with increasing roughness.

There was still no movement or sound or reaction from Kayla. Michelle moved the girl onto her side and penetrated her anally. She whispered abuse into her ear, kissed her, threatened her, then finally masturbated herself on her.

Making herself a coffee, Michelle sat and watched the girl just lying there. What was going through the girls mind? How could she shut down like that? It fascinated Michelle. The power and control she had over Kayla were intoxicating.

Finishing her coffee Michelle came back for one last encore and urinated on Kayla. She quickly dressed and blew her human 'doll' a kiss. "Until next time," were Michelle's parting words.

It became a private obsession for Michelle and one she kept to herself. She took to writing on Kayla's body, little obscene notes, how much she enjoyed sticking various dildo's in her cunt, arse and mouth. Fucking her with a strap on. She discovered Kayla would sometimes respond to simple, direct commands and walked her around the flat on a dog lead. She used needles and clamps on Kayla's breasts and clit. But above all, Michelle wanted to know what was in Kayla's head, what was behind those blank, dead eyes. It was driving her mad, not knowing.

Eventually, she confided in Kax. She had started asking for his help, and he had stayed over for a few days. They had rutted like animals every night of those three days. Up to then, it was rare that Michelle was not with Mead or Mary. Kax, like Kayla, was Michelle's private pleasure.

Kax stayed ever more frequently, then permanently in a flat Michelle arranged for him. He came to enjoy what the town had to offer. Especially Michelle.

"So, where do you keep disappearing every time you leave me here?" Kax asked sourly. There was only so much coffee a man could drink. He also suspected she was having sex. It bothered him a little. It bothered him more that it bothered him.

Michelle was still on a high from a beating they had administered. Kax had set up a small operation running the doors at clubs in the area, and there was an occasional need to remind the local dealers of the new drugs policy. She wondered if she should tell him about Kayla.

She did.

"Sounds fucking weird," he said dubiously.

"No, well yeah, I guess. I'll take you next time," she said, as if wanting to present a gift to her lover.

The next time was two weeks later. "How do you know the girl will be in?" Kax asked.

"I text her to prepare for me. I guess she gets it because she is always ready. You'll see." Michelle used the key she had cut for herself.

Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers
12