Raven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll be on the bed naked." Michelle took his hand and led him to the bedroom where Kayla was lying, her body covered in fresh and faded scrawl.

"She sometimes responds to direct commands, but mostly she just lies there." Michelle's voice betrayed her excitement. "It's like she is drugged or hypnotised. I have this effect on her." She was unbuttoning her blouse as she talked. "Do you want to fuck her, Mr Kax?"

Kax looked at Michelle then at the girl lying on the bed. "No," he replied curtly and walked out.

Staring in surprise, Michelle called after him. Quickly she rebuttoned her blouse as she heard the front door close. "Fuck's sake," she was annoyed at his reaction and a little hurt too.

He wasn't there when she got to the lift, she wondered if he had taken the stairs. It wasn't until she got back to the coffee shop that she saw he was waiting in the car. He had ignored her messages.

Climbing in the passenger side, Michelle glared at Kax. "What the fuck is your problem?" Hurt was fuelling her anger.

"My problem? Fucking hell!" Kax shook his head. "I'll be heading back to London tonight."

"I thought we--" Michelle checked herself. "Do what you like." She gazed out the fogged-up window as he started the car.

Kax kept his eye on the road, ignoring her. The silence continued until they arrived at his flat. They sat outside for a few moments. Finally, Michelle said: "At least tell me what's wrong!" Her voice trembling a little.

"What's wrong? Lady, you just asked if I wanted to fuck a zombie! Jeez. That was downright fucking creepy. The whole fucking thing was batshit crazy, you're--" he stopped. "Never mind."

"No! What you going to say? I'm crazy, is that it? I'm not fucking crazy. I'm not!" Michelle yelled, hitting him on the arm.

"Calm down, Lady. I said, calm down! You're not crazy, okay?"

"My mum says I'm not, okay? My mum says I'm not!" Michelle began to cry.

"Oh, for fucks sake," muttered Kax. "Let's go up to the flat. Jeez."

First thing Kax did was hit the fridge for a beer. Taking a long pull he shook his head. Fuck it! He liked the girl, but he didn't need this shit. He went through to the small lounge. Michelle was sitting on his sofa, a sofa she had picked out and bought for him.

"You off then?" Her voice flat.

"Yeah, I mean, it's being fun, but you know," he shrugged.

"Yeah. I guess I'll be off." Michelle stood and kissed him on the cheek. "Take care, Mr Kax. Thanks for everything."

"You too."

He watched her from his window as she climbed into the car she had left at his flat.

It was still there thirty minutes later.

"Crazy bitch," he muttered.

On the hour mark, he sighed and went down. The engine was running as he opened the passenger door and got in.

"Cold out tonight." Michelle blipped the engine as if to emphasise the point.

"Yeah, so what's the play here?"

"I was thinking of running you over. It's what crazy girls do, right?"

"Fuck me, yeah. Real give away, running over your employee."

"You're not my employee."

"You hire me, you pay me."

"The Firm pays."

"I work for you, not the Firm."

"We're partners then." Michelle hesitated. "And I like you."

"Yeah." Trouble was he liked her too. Even the crazy bits. Especially the crazy bits sometimes. "I can stick around a bit longer, I guess. It's good money."

"Okay."

"One condition."

"What's that?"

"No more weird shit with that girl. Get her some fucking help."

"Whatever."

"I mean it, there is some weird shit that don't sit right with me, okay?"

"Yes, okay!" Michelle suddenly smiled. "We friends again?"

"Yeah, I guess. You still want to stay over? Although I'll fuck your crazy brains out if you do."

"I look forward to having the craziness fucked out of me." Michelle reached out for his hand. "Thanks."

"For what?"

Michelle looked embarrassed. "For liking me enough to put me right. Sometimes I get," she hunted for the right words, "a bit obsessive about things, about people, and I don't think properly, in the right way, like other people."

"Okay," Kax liked her because she didn't think like other people.

Later, Michelle lay awake beside Kax. He had fucked her hard. She flexed her legs, trying to ease the soreness out of them. His mix of savagery and tenderness resonated with her. The thought of losing him had shaken her badly. Reaching out for her phone, she searched for counselling services in the area.

She looked at the picture of Dr Rosen. 'Sexual trauma' featured high on her resume. Mr Kax would be pleased if she did as he ordered. A woman should always obey her man, she thought, finding comfort in that simplicity.

Turning, Michelle draped her arm across his bulk and fell asleep.

****

The pain whited out everything around him. Coughing the blood from his throat and nose, Pete Tarr became dimly aware his hands and feet had been secured. Fear stabbed through him. The last thing he remembered clearly was opening the door.

The hallway floor began pressing into his joints. He was fat, fifty-plus, and in no condition to be lying on a hard floor. The sound of boots approaching made him twist his head: black boots and black jeans. A hand with a paper towel wiped the blood from his face. He blew his nose as the voice instructed--a female voice.

Michelle rose and discarded the bloodied paper towel in the kitchen. Her heart was racing. It had spiked after the brief conflict was over. That was when she allowed herself to enjoy it.

"You have to end it in the first ten, fifteen seconds. Men will usually have a height and weight advantage, some women too. What you have is speed, surprise and a willingness to hurt people." Kax almost said an eagerness. The girl got a little sensitive over that sometimes.

Michelle nodded. She was sweating, breathing hard, her muscles felt heavy from their training session.

"End it before it starts. No talking, no fucking around, just get in hard and fast. Got it?"

Michelle had got it. She let down her long black hair. The plump blonde leaning against the kitchen countertop, watching her, was in bra and panties, her body bruised and scarred. Some new, some old. Her face was flushed, but her initial alarm was subsiding.

"Hello, fuck-bag. It's been a while," smiled Michelle.

"Yes, would you like a cup of tea?"

"Thanks. You can put the knife away."

"Oh! Yes, sorry. I heard the commotion and had no idea what was happening or that it was you." Judy put the carving knife in the wooden block.

"It's too big. Unwieldy. Go for a shorter one. More stabby and easier to use in close quarters," advised Michelle.

"Yes, Miss M. Or you could let me know your intentions in advance rather than give me a heart attack."

"Sarky cow." Michelle accepted the cup of tea.

"Is Pete okay?" Judy asked.

"He's fine."

"People being talking, I take it?"

"Anne. Rosie forgot to mention it."

"Rosie is a cunt," said Judy affectionately. "Pete won't be happy, and you won't be here all the time."

"Mr Kax and I will have a sit down with Pete. Explain why it wasn't working with you and suggest it would be best all round if he moved on."

"Back to living by myself then. Oh, joy."

"Yes, about that." Michelle looked around at the spacious kitchen in the luxury top floor apartment that was Judy's home, a thought occurring to her. "Three bedrooms, split level, two bathrooms, balcony opens on to a small roof garden?"

"Yes. Old man McCraddock secured it for me. It was forfeit property, and I got a great deal. It's all mine now," replied Judy proudly.

"Would you like some lodgers? Sexy, fun couple?" Michelle didn't like Amanda in the same flat she used to work out of. It was irrational, but she couldn't shake it.

"You guys living here? With me?"

"Just an idea," Michelle went to Judy, kissing her. "Plenty of potential benefits for you, and I have someone to keep an eye on Amanda when I'm out."

Judy put her arms around Michelle. "Like old times," she shivered as Michelle slipped her hand into her knickers and stroked her. "What about the rubbish in the hall?"

"As I said, Mr Kax and I will take out the trash. Does it have a delivery address?" Michelle began fingering Judy, wetness coating her hand.

"Hmm, yes, Miss M. Small flat on the Park's estate." Judy unhooked her bra. "Am I your fuck-bag again?"

"You will always be my fuck-bag."

"You going to fuck me to seal the deal?"

"Might as well see if you have any juice left in the tank."

"Oh, I've got a lot of juice left in the tank. Your man will be trying me out too?"

Michelle swatted Judy's backside. "Yeah, he likes a fat arse. Unfortunately," she added with slight irritation.

****

Anne washed up the two plates from her evening meal. A simple fare. Salad and quiche. Humming to herself, she could smell Michelle's pee on her. The dress had dried quickly, the aroma a pleasant reminder.

The wood of the bat pressed against her throat, fear coursed through Anne, her bladder relaxing then constricting as she felt a hard body behind her.

"Not a sound," a voice said softly. A familiar voice, yet not.

Anne nodded.

"Did I make you piss yourself?" The voice seemed amused, pleased even.

The rounders bat was pressing harder into Anne's throat, making it difficult to breathe. She tried to suck in air, the intimate scent of a woman filled her nose. It was coming from the hand that was gripping the bat across her throat. "Yes, a little," she replied weakly.

The bat released her, and she was spun around. Trembling, Anne kept her eyes down. A hand cupped her chin, raising her head.

"Look at me."

Anne did. It was a face she had seen a thousand times. A face she admired. A face that now seemed obscured. Opaque. Anne wasn't sure if it was the lighting or that she was seeing Michelle for the first time, but the young girl with the open expression she knew and liked was gone. There was a more rigid definition in its place, almost mask-like. There was an absence of--Anne struggled to define it. An absence of soul.

"I like that you pissed yourself." A finger prodded her lower tummy hard. "Any more left?"

"Yes, I sort of seized up. Sorry."

"You can piss again then. Right where you are standing. Should be fun for a degenerate cunt like you. Are you finding this fun, Anne?"

"Exhilarating," Anne's confidence was creeping back. This was a game. A frightening, unsettling game, but still a game. She released her urine, the splattering on the floor sounding loud in the kitchen.

Michelle fingered the hardwood of the rounders bat. "I said I would be back."

"Yes. Did you have a nice afternoon?"

"I beat up a useless fat fuck, fucked Judy, fucked with the Pussy Palace. Now I'm back to fuck with you." Michelle's smile was wide, at odds with the brutality of her language. "I'm having a great day."

"I'm pleased."

"Pleased that I'm going to fuck with you?"

Anne contemplated this, her composure returning. Perhaps it was relief making her reckless. "What else do I have? Other than slowly dying in this empty house."

"Not much, I guess. You can strip. Not that I want to see your disgusting saggy body, but I will enjoy sticking this bat up that hairy cunt of yours."

Anne shivered. Part dread, part excitement. She had lived more in the last five minutes than she had in the previous year. If she were going to die, she would die feeling something.

"You are a repulsive woman," Michelle commented, the barb vicious and wounding.

"Alex would tell me that. He would piss on me because I was so ugly."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Sometimes. Alex preferred younger women. Like Tilly."

"What do you prefer?"

Anne smiled as she stood naked in a puddle of urine in her own kitchen. "No one has ever asked me that."

"Never? It's a day of firsts, then."

"No surprise that I enjoy pissing, watersports. I prefer women to men. I'm submissive, but I would like, just once, to be in a position to dominate a young, pretty girl. Just to see what it's like."

"To walk on the other side. Be the predator, not just the prey."

"Yes. Above all, though I want to follow someone again, pledge myself to them. Have them be in control and give my life meaning."

"Like Alex did, like the Firm?"

"Yes."

Michelle swung the bat, stopping it so that it nestled against the older woman's cheek. "Kiss it."

Keeping her eyes focussed on Michelle, Anne pressed her lips to the smooth wood. It was a pledge.

"Bedroom."

The bat prodded painfully into Anne's back as she shuffled into the hallway.

"On the bed."

"Yes, Miss M."

"Raven. You will address me as Raven."

"Yes, Raven." Obediently, Anne lay there, her legs open. Michelle ran the bat over the elderly woman's body.

"Everything you have is mine. Your consent for the use of your body is mine.

"Yes, Raven." Shivering uncontrollably, Anne felt the intrusive presence of the bat between her legs. "May I ask a question?"

"Yes." Michelle began to work the bat in and out of the woman's pussy.

"Why me? Why are you doing this to me?" The bat jerked into Anne with sudden force causing her to cry out.

Michelle smiled, tasting the woman's fear. "Because I can."

12