Raven Ch. 06

Story Info
‘It’s only a sex game. What harm is there in a sex game?’
7k words
4.6
3.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
181 Followers

Kax could think of worse ways to wake up. Clad only in bra and knickers, Judy bent over him, working his cock with her mouth after placing a mug of tea by the bed. Her mouth was wet and warm. Kax closed his eyes and smiled contentedly as Michelle lay beside him, snoring softly.

Life was pretty good, he decided. He much preferred this flat with its live-in maid, cook and handy place to stick his cock. Plus, Judy had a great arse. A fact Kax was careful not to mention.

"You have a lovely cock, Mr Kax," mumbled Judy.

Michelle seemed to snore agreement. She had been up most of the night with a fretful Amanda.

Kax swatted Judy on the arse by way of thanks. He hoped the noise didn't wake Michelle. With a smile, he spent down Judy's throat. Yeah, life was pretty sweet.

****

"So, which shops we hitting next?"

"Dear, we've only just sat down," Linda was bouncing Amanda on her lap while Megan pulled silly faces at her.

It had taken Michelle a while to summon the nerve to tell Linda about Megan, but she wanted her sister to visit and didn't want to lie. Nor did she want Linda to feel 'betrayed'.

As it turned out, Linda was intrigued to hear about the other family. Even better, Linda liked Megan, she was a sweet, uncomplicated girl, and Megan liked Linda. This was Megan's third visit, and she had packed for an extended stay.

At fifty, Linda felt good and looked better. Michelle was back, she saw Amanda nearly every day, and Roland still turned up to take her out, have fun and fuck her senseless. Like Kax, life was sweet for Linda.

Becky returned from the restroom. Michelle contained her annoyance that she had turned up with Megan. Instead, Michelle turned her attention back to her mother and sister and counted her good fortune while ignoring Becky trying to fondle her knee.

****

Having attended Kax with a morning mug of tea and a blow job, Judy now found herself on her knees as Kax fucked her from behind. Her heavy breasts jiggled as he pounded her. Reaching back, she spread her arse cheeks and invited him to try further up. She knew Kax liked her arse and liked the fact Kax liked her arse.

This reversal in her fortunes from cook, maid and abused partner to cook, maid, and convenient fuck bag had been a happy one. The sex was better, and she felt valued. Being valued was essential for Judy. Life was sweet for her too.

Anne Haggerty popped her head around the door, then sat on the edge of the bed, fondling Judy's breasts as Kax entered the final straight. Rather ungallantly, he was pleased Anne's tastes were more attuned to the female sex than the male.

With a loud grunt, Kax unloaded into Judy's arse as she gurgled into the duvet. Anne stroked Judy's hair and smiled. "We need to be at the tea shop in fifteen, dear."

Kax collapsed onto the bed next to Judy. "You ladies get off. I'm going to rest up." He was looking forward to a peaceful, undisturbed afternoon.

"Yes, Sir," Judy rolled off the bed with Anne helping her to her feet. "I've left cold meats, pickles and beer in the fridge, Sir. Thank you for fucking this worthless old bag."

Anne tittered. "Now get ready, dear," she slapped Judy on the arse and eyed the sprawling Kax.

Through half-lidded eyes, Kax watched Anne and prayed.

****

"Are you okay?" Linda asked Becky.

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you," replied Becky trying to suppress the misery she was feeling. It had been a mistake coming down with Megan. Raven wasn't interested in her, and why would she be? Raven was back with her man and daughter.

"My daughter causing you problems?" Linda kept an eye out for Michelle and Megan, who had wandered off with Amanda to look at jeans.

Flushing, Becky scrambled to reply. "No, not at all."

Linda looked at the tiny girl and smiled. "Look, I can see you like Michelle; you have been trying to impress her and catch her attention all afternoon. You've even tried groping her, okay," Linda forestalled the protests, "yes, that was an exaggeration to make a point."

Sighing, Becky said: "That obvious, huh?"

"Yes, but we've all been there. Want to talk about it?"

"Well, it's kind of awkward."

"You can skip the sordid details. We may share an unconventional lifestyle, but we do retain mother and daughter boundaries."

"Cool, well not much to tell, I'm gay, I mean totally gay as in men, yuck, and Raven, sorry Michelle, is, was, my first big wow moment. But she was using me, no offence," added Becky hastily, "and I'm still, well, wow over her. So I turn up here, hoping, but she doesn't want to know."

"You must have guessed this was likely to happen?"

Becky sighed again. "Yeah, but I just thought, well, I've no idea what I fucking thought! Sorry, I'm a bit all over the place at the moment."

"That's okay, dear."

For the first time, Becky smiled, really smiled. "You're a cool mum."

"Thanks, I wasn't always, though, and you should smile more often. It lights up your face." Linda put her arm around the girl and hugged her. "Sorry, it isn't working as you wanted it to. I know it's not easy when you are young, and being gay can complicate matters, but trust in yourself and surround yourself with people you can rely on and have your back."

"Easier said than done. My best friend Hale has gone cool on me since I've come out. Megan has been in my corner, and I appreciate that. I think that's one of the reasons I came down here. Escape, and a bit of adventure."

"And get in Michelle's knickers," teased Linda.

Giggling, Becky pretended to be shocked. "Behave, Mrs Leason!"

"Please, it's Linda, and don't tell Michelle I said that. She would die of embarrassment."

Becky had difficulty imagining Raven being embarrassed by anything. "Appreciate you talking to me. I really do."

"Oh, I'm used to listening to young girls and their concerns. I seem to collect them. Tell you what, let's hit that boutique over there. It's way too young for me, but how about we pick out something nice for you."

"Okay, but I'm more of a looker than a buyer, not exactly flush at the moment."

"My treat then." Linda stood and held out her hand.

"I couldn't do that, Linda. It's lovely of you to offer."

"Nonsense." Linda waved to Michelle and pointed to the boutique. "Come on. We're meant to be having a fun afternoon, so let's have some fun."

Becky slipped her hand into Linda's and gave her a grateful smile.

****

The ladies were in the upstairs room of the tea and cake shop. Anne had reserved it for privacy to conduct the interviews. This was their second meeting. Anne, Judy, Evelyn, Rosie and Sean, or Sissy as he had been known at the Firm. Sean was wearing a pale pink shirt and cargo pants, having dispensed with female clothing. His ring finger displaying his engagement to Sam Warner, a senior partner at the Firm and Evelyn's son.

The idea was to put together a new team of D Stall girls, and it was Sean who pointed out to Evelyn why just girls? Why not have some boys as well? Anne had resisted the idea but was overruled. The Firm had to move with the times and be more inclusive.

They had six candidates due in. All had been sourced online via chat forums dedicated to watersports. Sean and Anne then conducted a preliminary video chat before arranging formal interviews with the four women and two men.

"First candidate is Miles, 23, very keen to try it out, loves the idea of getting paid to be pissed on by guys and can do two, maybe three afternoons a week around his studies. A sweet boy, very sexy." He winked at Evelyn, who gave him a mock stern look.

Miles was charming, with a fit build, tousled dark hair and wide smile. He laid it on thick with the interviewing panel, who responded as all ladies of a certain age did to an attractive gay man. They loved him.

"It's a fantastic concept. I love piss drinking, and to do it formally in the workplace as a job! I mean, what's not to like!" Miles grinned. "I've done stints at the Pee Bar at the fetish fair last two years. Would you want me to wear my bar outfit?"

The ladies were quite happy for Miles to wear a short skirt and no panties. Rosie even suggested he drop his pants to measure his credentials.

"Oh my, I can see we are going to get along just fine," he winked at Rosie, who was being entirely serious.

Sean put a halt to the love in. "Finally, just to see how you get on." He tapped the carafe of pale liquid on the table. Miles got up and poured a generous glass. "Still slightly warm, which of you ladies contributed?"

Both Sean and Evelyn raised their hand.

"Cheers," said Miles and downed it in several swallows.

"Well, you're hired," said Anne, all opposition to men working the D Stalls now gone.

****

Becky showed off the top Linda had bought for her. "I don't really have the boobs for it, but I love the style and the colours," she enthused.

"It looks great," said Megan beaming at her friend. "Thank you, Linda, that was very kind, wasn't it, Michelle?"

Looking a lot less enthused, Michelle said it was.

Becky put her arm through Linda's and hung on to her as they traipsed around more shops with Michelle buying yet more gear for Amanda.

They stopped for a coffee, and Michelle passed Amanda to Megan for the two young girls to coo over. Linda took everyone's order and went to queue with Michelle joining her.

"Gifts?" Michelle queried.

"The girl needed someone to talk to and cheering up. You don't seem interested in doing either, so I thought I would be friendly."

"It's just! "Michelle stopped in frustration.

"We agreed long ago to keep out of each other's affairs and just accept." Linda gave her daughter's hand a squeeze. "Okay?"

"Yes, okay," muttered Michelle.

"Besides, you are reading too much into this."

That Michelle doubted. Becky was ripe for someone showing her any affection. The girl was lonely.

"It's like, you're the 'girl whisperer'."

"The what?" Linda ordered the coffees.

"The 'girl whisperer' like that old book you read to me years ago. Except that was horses. You were helping me understand things because of you know." Michelle reddened. She hated referring to her childhood issues.

"Becky isn't that unattractive, dear."

"That's not what I meant!" She knew Linda was teasing, but her mother's relationships with young women got under her skin.

Collecting their coffees, Linda whispered: "Shall I blow up her nose, dear?"

Michelle ignored her. The alternative was making a scene and embarrassing herself. It was close, though.

****

The young girl preferred to be called Patti. She was 22, slightly straggly long brown hair, thick glasses. She was also a student and very earnest. "I love piss! I love being pissed on. I'm researching the fetish for piss and what it represents. The ultimate act of love when you consume your lovers waste."

After the fun and energy of Miles, Patti was proving to be hard work. Emptying her glass, she insisted on thanking the ladies who provided it, said a blessing and left.

"Well, she's a strange one!" Anne said what everyone was thinking, except Rosie, who liked her.

"We are in a fetish tea shop, interviewing people for the job of being pissed on," added Rosie. "Strange is pretty much our lives."

Sean nodded. "And she can be flexible with hours. Patti is in."

Roger, 26, was a bust. He was loud, bumptious, advised ways the D Stall concept could be improved and was clearly high on something. "His ego," suggested Evelyn.

Clare, 41, fair hair and a housewife, entertained fantasies of drowning in piss, which she discussed at length. On reflection, she didn't think her husband would be keen on her taking the job. She sounded wistful. Sean put a question mark by her name. Judy took the pen and crossed the name out altogether.

"Just wouldn't fit," she explained.

Candidate number five was a no show which left Lucy.

Lucy was black, mid-thirties, tall, leggy and stunning. Married with a husband often away on business, she was flexible on hours and enjoyed pee games. Everyone liked her confident and warm manner.

"Why this? Good question. I have a good marriage, a daughter I adore, great friends, lovely lifestyle. There is just something missing--a situation where everything is stripped away, and I am degraded to nothing. Yet done in a way that I can step back into my normal life. As I understand this, I can remain relatively anonymous, be used in the foulest way and then go home. I would welcome the chance to do this. Fulfil that need inside me."

"Please strip," said Rosie calmly. Sean looked startled, and Anne frowned. Evelyn and Judy smiled. Like Rosie, they could taste the intense need from this gorgeous woman to be dominated and degraded.

"Of course," smiled Lucy. "My apologies for not doing so immediately." She pulled her top off, unhooked her bra and then stepped out of her skirt.

"Turn around, bend over and then pull down your knickers to your knees." Rosie waited until Lucy complied. "Now, spread your arse cheeks while we discuss your application."

"Yes, of course. Thank you," replied Lucy.

"Thoughts, ladies?" Rosie asked. "Is Lucy the right sort of woman for us?"

"A submissive piece of cunt meat, that's for certain," said Evelyn in her clear, elegant tones. Rising, she walked over to Lucy. "I'm guessing from your well-used arsehole that anal sex isn't a problem. Husband or lovers?"

"Both, madam. I dabble a little on the side, but discreetly. Will my holes be used?"

"We are thinking of installing a fuck hole. Your arse will be showing for use, still anonymous, though." Evelyn had just made this up, thinking back to the Grope and Fuck Maze at the Fetish Fair.

Sean scribbled a quick note as the other ladies nodded agreement.

"That would be acceptable to this piece of meat." Lucy shivered.

"What you find acceptable will be decided by us." Rosie had joined Evelyn.

"Of course, I do apologise." Lucy shivered again as Rosie ran her hands over her rear.

"Rosie, please take this disgusting skank through to the ladies restroom. I think we will be using her mouth shortly," ordered Evelyn.

"My pleasure." Rosie swatted Lucy on the arse. "Hands and knees and crawl after me."

"So, Lucy's in?" Sean asked as they watched Rosie lead Lucy to the restroom.

"She's in, and if you will excuse me, I have to use the bathroom," replied Anne.

"Right behind you," said Evelyn, with Judy following suit. "Also, we had best make sure Rosie isn't doing unspeakable things!"

****

Becky paused over the screen before hitting send.

"You'll be okay?" Megan asked. She was getting a taxi to Michelle's to have dinner with her sister and Kax. And their landlady, which confused Megan a little. Becky had not been invited.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Megs," responded Becky, staring at her phone.

Frowning, Megan debated whether to push the issue. She was more confident around her sister but not that confident. "I'll tell Michelle you to have to come as well."

Becky smiled at her friend. "I appreciate that. You have been great to me, but I tagged along, so I can't complain. More importantly, you have my back, even if you are shitting it!"

"Oh, god, I am! Raven is like, 'look at me, my word is law, I am the law', but Linda treats her like a little girl, 'drink your coffee dear, no let's all go to that Boutique more fun for the girls', so funny!"

"And trying to remember to not call her Raven! Linda's mouth sort of twists when we do."

Both girls started giggling. Becky's phone pinged. She smiled at the message. "Really, I'll be fine," she assured Megan.

****

Judy drove all concerns about Becky from Megan's mind. The older woman's ample bosom spilt out of her maid's outfit, and the cut and length were wildly inappropriate for a woman of her age. Megan had become accustomed to Michelle's unorthodox lifestyle, views and behaviour, even become more experimental herself, but doubted she would ever fully understand.

Kax sympathised and handed Megan a glass of wine. "The ladies like to dress up and play. Best just go with the flow."

Megan wondered what outfit Michelle would be wearing and was relieved to see her sister in a plain yellow dress.

"What?" Michelle asked, looking at the two of them.

"Nothing. You look nice," replied Megan hastily. "What's for dinner?"

"Fu-Judy will tell you. She's an excellent cook. No idea how she does it."

"Pans, pots, food, heat. It's all quite straightforward," said Kax. "You should try it."

Michelle gave him a dark look and ignored him.

"Goat curry, but there is a veggie option if you prefer. It's a Moroccan dish," said Judy teetering in on her heels from the kitchen and wiping her hands on a dishcloth.

Megan avoided looking at Judy. She could see the tops of Judy's stockings, and Megan suspected she wasn't wearing knickers. "Sounds very nice."

"How about you ladies get things ready in the kitchen while Megan and I have a chat," suggested Kax, remaining calm at the slew of emotions, none of them pleasant, running across his wife's face at being ordered to the kitchen.

Grabbing Michelle's arm, Judy pulled the hostess into the kitchen.

"Wait for the explosion," grinned Kax.

"Sorry, I just don't know how to react sometimes."

"Relax, Judy and Michelle go way back. It's an odd dynamic."

"I'm embarrassed for Judy, I guess. It's demeaning the way she is dressed and for a woman her age."

"Yeah, but it's a game, well it's more a lifestyle choice for Judy. It's humiliating, and she gets off on it, and no, don't ask me to explain. Just accept it or if you want explanations, then ask the two in the kitchen."

"I want to understand."

"Then, talk to them in the kitchen."

Megan gulped down some wine. "I think I will."

"Good luck," Kax said to himself.

Judy was tending to the meal. She flashed a smile at Megan, undeterred by the girl's obvious embarrassment on her behalf. Michelle was standing there, arms folded. "Is his Royal Highness banishing you in here too?" She asked sourly.

Taking a deep breath, Megan said: "No, I'm here to understand and apologise to Judy. But perhaps obeying your man isn't a bad thing now and then."

There was a snort of laughter from Judy. "That's what I tell her. Secretly she loves it," she winked at Megan.

"She can speak for herself, and she only likes it in certain situations," said Michelle irritably.

"When he is fucking her, she means. Mind you, so do I!"

"Shut the fuck up, you rancid old bag," replied Michelle with icy sweetness.

"That means she loves me. We have our own language. Would you like a taste, Megan?"

Pleased with the distraction, Megan took the spoon. The curry was excellent, sweeter than she expected.

"What us women should do is make Kax the Lord of the house to whom we should defer to and obey for the evening. It could be fun. You look an old fashioned girl who wants to obey a man," continued Judy to Megan.

"Sort of," smiled Megan. "I'm submissive as a rule. Don't like taking the lead or anything."

"Well, this will be a fun game to play. Our Lord and Master and his slave girls just have to persuade Miss M, sorry, Raven."

Megan liked the idea of being a slave girl, especially to Kax, who she was in awe of. Role-playing also sounded fun, and she looked hopefully at Michelle.

"She really wants to, Megan. She's a McCraddocks girl, 'obey your man', remember, hun? Still a believer?" Judy asked.

"Yes," replied Michelle grudgingly.

Judy nudged Megan. "But only when it suits her."

"We can do without the running commentary," said Michelle.

"I'd like to play, please, Michelle?" Megan asked shyly.

"There! How can you say no, Raven?"

"Oh, okay, but only to keep everyone happy, and I'm not having him getting any fucking ideas," grumbled Michelle.

"What ideas?" Kax asked as he walked in.

"You are our Lord and Master for the evening," announced Judy, "and us three are your subbie slaves."

Raazor
Raazor
181 Followers