Raven Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool," grinned Kax.

****

Sipping her drink, Becky looked around the intimate setting. Soft lights, private booths and a small semi-circle stage with open tables and seating flanking it. "This is nice, it's like the Domain, but smaller. That's a club in London." Becky didn't add Michelle had fucked her in the toilets.

"Yes, it is similar. I went to the Domain once with Shan, Michelle's friend." Linda looked at the blonde girl by her side. Such a tiny thing, she thought.

All manner of images swirled in Becky's head. Maybe Shan and Linda had done it in the same cubicle? The idea appealed. She wondered if Linda was going to ask about her relationship with her daughter. This situation was potentially very kinky and hot. Very hot.

"You bring many young girls here then?" Becky asked lightly.

"A few. I discovered I had a taste for young girls," smiled Linda. "God, that makes me sound so creepy!"

"Yeah, but in a hot way," laughed Becky. She found Linda very easy to be with. Attractive too.

"It's the companionship as much as anything else. Like having a succession of daughters but with the added bonus of sex."

"Cool."

The lights dimmed further, and the stage lit up. They turned their attention to the compère, a tall blonde woman in a black mesh coat.

"What's the first act?" Becky whispered, sliding closer to Linda.

"Madeline. A big girl with a thick bush. She comes on naked and does a reverse burlesque striptease, usually dragging a few in the audience on stage to help her dress."

"Why a reverse striptease?"

Linda put her around Becky and smiled. "Why not?"

Becky had no answer to that. She also wanted Linda to kiss her. This was going to be so hot.

****

Judy served the meal with Megan's help. They fussed over Kax, placing a napkin on his lap and jumping up to fetch whatever he required.

"Could you fetch my other phone from the bedroom," he asked, looking at Michelle.

"I'll get it, Sir," said Megan eagerly. She was enjoying hiding behind her role.

"No need, this moody slave should get it."

All eyes turned to Michelle, who capitulated with a sigh. "Of course, Sir, I am happy to serve," she kissed him on the way past.

"Oh, and crawl on your way back, there's a good little slave girl," Kax called out after her.

Smiling to herself, Michelle did as she was told. Her sexually submissive instincts kicking in. That her sister was witness to it added to the frisson.

Placing his phone in his lap, Michelle discovered her half-finished meal was now resting on the floor. Shrugging, she picked up the folk and pushed a mouthful onto the flatbread.

"I've decided to rank my slave girls for the evening. The dung heap on the floor is the lowest of the low." Kax saw a flicker of a smile on Megan's face at this. "The fat sow is second, meaning the youngest and most able is ranked highest."

"Who? Me? Why thank you, Sir, Lord Kax!" Megan giggled.

Kax pointed his fork at Judy. "Feed the head slave girl. Make yourself useful."

"Of course, Sir," Judy abandoned her meal and stood next to Megan and feed her mouthfuls at her behest.

"Would you like the dung heap to worship at your feet while you are being fed?" Kax saw the look Michelle gave him over the dung heap reference. She didn't look enamoured at the worship suggestion either, but he was enjoying himself at Michelle's expense.

"Problem?" Kax suddenly dragged Michelle up by the hair.

"No, Sir. My apologies," his aggression reasserting her submission.

Megan watched in fascination. She didn't want to admit it, but like Linda treating Michelle as a spoilt child, Kax's humbling of her sister, no matter how staged, delighted her. A giddy recklessness overcame her.

Kax released Michelle, who looked at him. She would play the game. Submissive Michelle had the upper hand, and part of her was also curious to see how far Megan would take this. That, more than anything, dictated Michelle's next move as she crawled to Megan and kissed her heels.

Megan exhaled slowly, and Judy kissed her on the cheek. "How would you like me to serve you, Miss Megan?"

Helplessly, Megan looked at Kax, having no idea how to respond.

"She will do whatever you tell her to do. It can be trivial, fetch a glass of water, demeaning, sexual, funny, whatever. You have the power. How you use it, that's your choice."

"Oh," Megan pondered this. "Change your outfit. I don't like it."

"At once, Miss. What shall I change into?"

Again Megan looked at Kax. Making choices was difficult. "Put something on that would please our Master."

Kax smiled. "Are you sure?"

Megan nodded.

"She will wear no outfit. Master likes his slavegirls naked," said Kax looking at Megan, who didn't miss the implication. Gulping, she turned to Judy. "You heard our Master. Strip." The last word was barely audible. Clearing her throat, she tried again. "Strip," Megan ordered more firmly.

"As for the dung heap at your feet. We need a new name for her," continued Kax.

Nodding, Megan waited.

"I think we shall call her slut, the other one we call fuck-bag."

"Yes, Sir," said Megan, firmly. Her heart was racing, and a fierce heat gripped her chest. She was all too aware that Kax had not named her.

"Before we continue, Megan, you now face a choice. The choice is not to continue, and we go back to normal, fuck-bag puts some clothes on, and I hope slut is still talking to me, the other choice is we continue, starting with your new name. So what is it to be?"

Megan stared at Kax. She was sure her heart was going to burst. Her tummy spasmed, and Megan fought the urge to be sick. Deep down, she intuited that to continue may change things dramatically and possibly forever.

"Well?" Kax prompted.

Megan took a deep breath.

****

"Thanks, I had a lovely evening," said Becky.

"Me too," smiled Linda.

They were strolling along the High Street arm in arm.

"Do you fancy a late-night coffee?" Linda stopped outside Nicks an Espresso Bar.

Looking in, Becky could see it was busy with scantily clad girls servicing coffee by traversing a network of bartops and doling out shots of Espresso.

"It's a 'Coffee with Legs' service after nine," explained Linda.

"Oh, the customers can look up the girl's skirts then?"

"Yep, after ten-thirty, they don't wear knickers. The girls, that is, not the customers!"

Becky laughed and shook her head. "This is one crazy town!"

"If you know where to go, then yes. Shall we?"

"Why not? Knickers will be off soon," Becky added as she entered, hoping hers would be off later.

****

"I would like to continue, Lord Kax," Megan announced and then looked down at Michelle kneeling at her feet. Her sister's expression was oddly opaque, almost flat. She wondered what Michelle was thinking.

Kax knew what Michelle was thinking. That she was fully invested no matter where he took this. Still, best be careful, he thought to himself.

"You need a name for this evening's game," Kax kept emphasising the game element. "And to keep track, we need to write these names on you three, and that is a job for the Head Slave girl, Cunt Candy."

Megan jolted at this description, her tummy doing somersaults. "Yes, Sir, thank you for my new name."

"Slut, find Cunt Candy a marker pen."

Obediently, Michelle rose and fetched a pen from the study.

"Hand the pen to Cunt Candy."

"Sir."

Taking the pen from Michelle, Megan stared at it, then at Kax.

"Cunt Candy will write 'fuck bag' on the fat sow's tits. Cunt Candy will not be embarrassed by this. Now do it." Kax put an edge into his voice.

"Yes, Sir." Megan turned to Judy and looked at her properly for the first time. She felt an ease that surprised her. But it was Megan who got embarrassed, not Cunt Candy, a slave girl to a powerful, dominant man. Megan could hide behind her role. It was like acting, and this was a game. An exhilarating game, a game that was cramping her tummy with excitement, but still only a game.

Carefully, she wrote 'fuck' and 'bag' on the woman's heavy breasts, noting the scarring and piercings. Judy's pussy was heavily pierced, too, which surprised Megan for some reason.

"Thank you, Cunt Candy," smiled Judy.

"Well done," said Kax with a warmth that pleased and delighted Megan.

"Now do the same with Slut," continued Kax.

Megan froze in panic.

****

The red-headed girl was in her mid-twenties and had legs that went on forever. The flared skirt barely covered her bum, a lovely peachy bum, and her pussy glistened in the uplighting. She knelt on one knee, giving Becky a good view as she poured a shot.

"You're lovely," Becky blurted out. The evening and the erotically charged atmosphere was making her as horny as hell. Her hand was unconsciously rubbing Linda's stockinged leg.

"Thanks, I'm Claire. You like what you see?"

"Very much!"

Linda could see Claire was trying to work out the relationship between her and Becky. "We're friends," said Linda. She was okay with Becky dropping her in favour of a chance pickup. Claire was more Becky's age and absolutely stunning.

"Friends yes, hopefully, more perhaps," Becky added. Leaning in, she kissed Linda, taking her by surprise.

Smiling, Claire said: "Don't blame you, nothing sexier than a hot, experienced milf." She lent in and also kissed Linda lightly.

Flustered by the unexpected attention, Linda watched as Claire rose and sashayed down the bar, then turned to Becky. "Shall we go?"

"Please, yes," breathed Becky.

They abandoned their coffees and tumbled out of the bar, heading for the taxi rank further down the street. Linda felt a tug on her arm as Becky stopped and pulled her into a doorway. Their faces locked, hands clinging to each other. Linda felt the girls hand reach up to her thigh, touching her damp knickers.

"Not here, Becky, my house," Linda moaned a little at the urgent, probing fingers.

"Okay, please make it fast!"

Spilling out of the doorway, they both hurried to the taxi rank.

****

Seeing the shock and panic writ large, Michelle calmly dropped her dress. She was naked underneath. Smiling at Megan, she gave a little shrug as if to assure her that it was just a game.

In turn, Megan, no Cunt Candy, if she kept that in her head, she would be okay. Cunt Candy can do what Megan can't. It was like being a superhero. Just kinkier.

Silently she wrote 'Slut' on Michelle's breasts.

"You know what is next, don't you?" Kax said.

"Yes," Megan passed over the marker pen.

"I will give you one last chance to bail," he continued.

Megan appreciated that. In a way, it made it easier. She looked at Michelle, who remained expressionless, not wishing to show a preference and influence the decision.

Slowly Megan pulled off her top and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were large and firm. Michelle felt a small stab of envy at how lovely her sister's breasts were. Unaware of Michelle's admiration, Megan pulled down her jeans and knickers and stepped out, her bush thick and dark.

"Keep your little socks, they look cute," instructed Kax. "And the floor is cold."

Smiling, Megan walked to him. Her heart was yammering, and her breathing laboured. Would he touch her? Did she want him to touch her? What would Michelle think? Then again, her sister and Kax seemed quite happy with the other having sexual partners. Michelle worked as a prostitute, she suddenly remembered.

Feeling vulnerable, Megan stood in front of Kax. He cupped her breast appreciatively as he wrote 'Cunt' then 'Candy'. "What do you think of her tits, Lady? I mean, Slut!" He added with a laugh.

"Honestly, I'm a little envious," said Michelle truthfully. Megan tended to opt for baggy tops and trousers, so her body was curvier and more toned than Michelle expected. Her bum was generous, too. Kax will like that, Michelle thought. Her one vulnerability was other women's arses and Kax's preferences. She couldn't help herself.

"Thank our Lord, Cunt Candy," said Michelle.

With a nervous giggle, Megan did so. She could still feel the imprint of Kax's fingers on her breast. She wanted him to touch her again.

"After an excellent meal, our Lord and Master should bed one of his slaves," continued Michelle.

Megan gulped noisily.

"Yes," said Kax, "but in the interests of fairness, the choice should be left to random fate."

Noticing the slightly crestfallen look that flickered across her sister's face, Michelle smiled. "Of course, Sir," she said, "but you had fuck-bag this morning, so it should be between the two prettiest members of your harem."

This was turning into a white slave fantasy, thought Megan with a stab of guilt.

Kax shut down Judy's protest by bending her over the table and smacking her naked arse, much to her enjoyment. Megan almost burned with envy. She was lost in the currents of the sexual energy that swirled around them. Praying that Kax picked her, Megan gave Michelle the side-eye, which her sister found rather sweet.

"Stay there," said Kax to Judy, who acquiesced with a face as red as her ample arse.

"You two, on the sofa, on your knees, arses in the air!" Kax ordered.

Michelle and Megan rushed to do so; the younger girl jumped as her skin brushed against Michelle's. The sisters leant on the back of the sofa, Megan unconsciously wriggling her arse. Michelle didn't bother. Her sister was getting picked, she and Kax had already decided that with barely a word spoken. Despite this, Michelle pushed herself toward him as he loomed behind her, his hand on her hip and his hard cock brushing her arse.

"Please fuck me, Sir," murmured Michelle, effecting a submission in her voice that was only partly for effect.

Grinning, Kax swatted both their rears, Megan's jiggling nicely, her delighted squeal music to Michelle as well as Kax.

Debating whether to tease Michelle by complimenting Megan's arse, Kax decided against it. He was keen to fuck Megan and could do without Michelle attempting to stab him in a fury.

"So which of these two great arses will feel the delights of my dick in her pussy," announced Kax, ignoring the narrow-eyed look from Michelle.

"Please, Sir, pick me, Sir," squeaked Megan with excitement.

Standing behind Megan, he teased her wet pussy with his dick, caressing her arse as he did so. "Why should I pick you, Cunt Candy?"

Caught up in the role she was playing, Megan made her pitch. "Because I want to serve a powerful man like you and show what a willing girl I can be and, and I want to be your sex slave!"

Smacking Megan's arse again, Kax gave a wink to Michelle, who was looking back at him. She nodded imperceptibly and then stiffened as Kax slipped his finger inside her pussy.

"I see. I need a new sex slave, a girl eager and willing to please me. How long have you dreamed of being a sex slave?" He slid his other finger into Megan. Damn, she was very wet. He was enjoying having his fingers in both of their cunts.

"Oh, God, yes," breathed Megan. "For as long as I can remember, I thought Benjy would be my Master, but he was too sweet, too kind. I liked him and everything, but he would never just use me, and I so want to be used sometimes." She moved her hips back and forth. "Please fuck me, Sir, use me like a nasty slut -- Oh, fuck!" Megan yelled as Kax thrust himself inside her, cupping her breast with one hand and grasping her hip with the other.

Megan shrieked into the sofa as he filled her, his hard body slamming into her frame. She could feel her sister's breath on her cheek, urging her to enjoy being used, to surrender to sexual slavery. It was a siren call to Megan; she was being granted permission to release buried emotions and desires.

Squawking in surprise, Megan felt herself lifted into the air, still impaled on Kax. Her tummy swooped as she was settled onto the dining table, her legs flopping in the air before resting on Kax' shoulders. Megan revelled in his power and strength, it was as if he could mould her into any shape he chose, and she was helpless to stop him.

Now Judy was whispering to her, the older woman's hand fondling her breast and breathing her envy. Megan's world span again, she was getting dizzy! Kax had scooped her up as if she was nothing! Megan clung to his neck, her legs wrapped around him and then hung on for dear life as he pumped her up and down, her teeth shaking, her vision blurring. It was as if his cock were trying to dislodge her brain out of her ears.

He was penetrating deeper than she thought possible, stabbing into her womb. Megan didn't care if he ruined her. She sobbed her gratitude and devotion to him until she spent herself in a puddle at his feet.

****

Linda's lesbian encounters always followed a distinctive pattern. For one, she preferred younger women. Whether that was because her first, Naomi, had been younger or because that was the way she was wired, Linda wasn't entirely sure. But whatever the reason, she was only attracted to younger women.

The other pattern was that Linda slipped into dominant mode, which always surprised her, given her sexual makeup. It occurred to Linda she was trying to replicate her relationship with Michelle, but what did that say about her relationship with her daughter? Linda shied away from analysing it too closely.

With Becky, Linda's dominance took on new depths. Whether it was her small skinny frame or the desperate need Becky seemed to carry with her, it brought out an 'edge' in Linda. Barely had the front door closed, and Linda was attacking Becky, pushing her onto the sofa, stripping her faster than the girl could take her clothes off.

Linda was in a fever for this 'skinny little runt', even enjoying the look of distress on the girl's face as she said this before pushing Becky onto the floor and riding her face to an intense climax.

It seems Linda shared another trait with her daughter. They both enjoyed using and abusing Becky.

****

Anne poured another tea and handed it to Evelyn. There was music in the background. Smooth jazz. They were sitting in Anne's kitchen, having enjoyed a late supper.

"How do you feel about Michelle coming round?" Evelyn asked.

"I'm not sure. Grateful for the attention, and it livens up my evenings. It's just--" Anne stopped, not sure how to express or even understand what she felt. "I'm very fond of Michelle or Raven as she now is. Oh, look, I had a tattoo done. Imagine that. A woman of my age." Anne revealed the Raven tattoo at the top of her breast.

"Very apt. Your idea?"

"Yes. Raven was pleased with my initiative. It felt so good when she praised me. I just yearn to serve her. I'm like a giddy teenager with a crush. It's embarrassing."

"Is it? Is that why you are telling me so that you can revel in your embarrassment and humiliation?"

Anne looked rueful. "Is it that obvious?"

"How long have we known each other and worked together? I know what your life with Alex was like. How you respond to situations. Just be careful, though, okay?"

"You sound like Alex. He talked about Michelle a lot. He was fond of her, but he was wary too."

"Everyone is wary of Michelle. She likes playing games, and sometimes people get hurt. I love Michelle but let's not forget what she is capable of. Like Mary, she has a cruel streak." Evelyn hesitated. "Tell me again what she does with you."

"She says she owns me, that my life is hers, to do with as she pleases. Then she pisses on me, abuses me, and then fucks me with a rounders bat. I have to sleep in a wet bed. She's only been here a few times, but whenever I see her at work or socially, I want to crawl to her. Crazy, isn't it?"

"Maybe. One question. Are you happy with this arrangement and being back at work, or would you prefer Michelle never came back, and life was as before?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. I'm glad she's back. I was slowly dying before, but now I'm back at the Firm, and this threat hanging over me, which I have no idea if she means or not, makes me appreciate waking up in the morning. I feel alive again."