Raven Ch. 08

Story Info
Smell that? That’s the stink of degeneracy.
6.5k words
5
3.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers

Megan was returned to Ms Brody, sweaty, used, and exhausted. She had been donated to the club for three days and was coming to the end of her stint. It wasn't her first, nor would it be her last.

Raven was sitting with Ms Brody, waiting to take her back. Michelle had become permanently Raven in Megan's mind. Her sister but not her sister. As Cunt Candy, she found it easier to separate the two. Raven was her owner, her pimp, her Mistress. A hunter, a predator. But one she adored, worshipped and feared.

Over the last few months, Megan had glimpsed some of the darker aspects of Raven. The propensity for cruelty and violence. She had thought Shan the cruel one of the two but realised there was nothing to choose, that in fact, Raven was worse. Raven would peck out your eyes and feast on them, to quote Rosie.

Jan Brody was another in the same mould. Raven was fond of the old lady, regarding her as elegant, attractive even. Megan saw a frail, vicious woman who stank of degeneracy. A stench that Megan was slowly embracing.

That Raven saw something admirable in Jan demonstrated to Megan how her sister viewed the world, with different values and mores. Yet, it was Megan who, for three days, had been used and abused by the club members as they saw fit. Her breasts were sore and bruised, her insides stretched and used, her perception of the world narrowed to one of serving and pleasing others, a focus of their cruelty and baser instincts. Women as well as men, and sometimes the women were crueller and harder. Megan was Cunt Candy, and her name scrawled on her breasts. What did it say about her that she was addicted to this physical and sexual abuse? Megan decided not to dwell on that aspect. Live in the moment, Judy would tell her. The moment is everything.

Jan Brody smelt her. She was always sniffing and tasting her after a session at the hands of a member. Megan felt like a dish, prepared, served and ready to be devoured.

"Cunt Candy has been a hit with the members. We have even added tit bondage to her attributes," said Jan, her clawed fingers lifting the girl's left breast as if for inspection.

The retelling of her sexual history at the club made no impact on Megan. The casual fucking, the intense role-playing, the deliberate and casual cruelties were commonplace, ordinary to her now. She barely remembered a time before that. Megan was firmly in the moment.

"How many members did she service?" Raven asked. She was keeping a log of Megan's sexual history as her slave. It was becoming an obsession. In part, she was experiencing Megan's life vicariously. The numbers of men and women who used Megan sexually were an essential record.

"In three days Cunt Candy has serviced eleven different men and two women. That does not include those who came back for seconds. Wishing that was you, dear?"

Raven disguised the annoyance she felt at Jan Brody's comment. Megan spotted it; she had become adept out of necessity to read Raven, anticipate her needs and moods. There was a part of Raven that envied Megan. She had often listened to her sister reminiscing about simpler times, the wistful note in Raven's voice, yet simply choosing that path never seemed to occur to her. Megan wondered how genuine those feelings were.

Megan knew that Jan Brody had blocked that path for Raven at the club. She had sensed Michelle's darkness. Jan Brody had foreshadowed Raven.

Raven put down her tea. "Thank you, Ms Brody. I am delighted the slave was of use." She was always slightly formal with the older woman.

"Do you still intend to prostitute the slave?"

Megan kept her face blank as Raven looked at her, then smiled.

"Yes, it builds the necessary character," replied Raven. She moved to stand beside her sister, kissing her lightly but intimately. "And I want a slave of good character."

"How delicious," smiled Jan. "I do love a good family dynamic."

"Wait here, I have a meeting upstairs. If a member wants to use you, then attend, understood?" Megan noted that her sister seemed to ape the older woman's speech patterns.

"Yes, Raven." Megan watched as her sister climbed the stairs, even her movements had a menacing grace, or was she reading what she expected to see? Shaking her head as if to clear it, Megan saw Jan Brody was staring at her. Suppressing a shudder, she felt bony fingers crawling between her legs, the decaying smell of Jan's breath hot on her face. Megan hoped her sister wouldn't be too long.

The meeting was with Faris and Harita Dara. Faris looked delighted to see her, and Raven embraced him warmly. She had fond memories of Faris and their assignations.

"You look fantastic, Michelle!" Faris said admiringly.

Harita was not so warm. "She calls herself Raven now."

"Michelle is fine for old friends," replied Raven, surprised at the depths of her feelings for Faris and the simpler times he invoked.

"Raven it is. It suits you," smiled Faris.

"Shall I leave the room for you ex-lovers to get together, maybe fuck for old times sake?" Harita cut in coldly.

"Fine by me," said Raven. "But no need to leave, you are free to watch. Last time I was here, you had me fucked by two men. Never did discover who they were."

Faris held his hands up. "Ladies, raking over past sins isn't helping. The immediate issue is Anaisha and what occurred between her, me and Raven."

"You fucked her at the instigation of this depraved bitch," snapped Harita.

Both Faris and Raven looked at Harita. "Yes, okay, I'm a depraved bitch too," Harita admitted, "but she is my daughter."

"And Faris's daughter," reminded Raven.

There was a silence.

"Faris is not Anaisha's biological father." Harita finally said.

"Oh," said Raven.

"You look disappointed. Does this spoil your little fantasy?"

The back of Raven's hand sent Harita sprawling onto the couch. The look of shock and surprise was almost comical. Tears forming then angrily brushed aside.

Faris looked on. The speed of Raven surprised him. Seeing his wife treated in such a manner was not only satisfying but mildly arousing.

"Have we all finished?" Faris asked quietly.

"Tell your wife if she even thinks about saying anything else, I will smack her a new mouth." Raven saw Harita mentally back away at the threat. Strike first and establish dominance. Raven could hear Kax's mantra in her head.

"She knows," said Faris. "I would appreciate you apologising to my wife for striking her, after which can we get back to a civilised conversation?

Smiling, Raven nodded. "I apologise," she said, not sounding the least bit apologetic.

"Thank you, and Harita, if you could also apologise for being an annoying twat, that too would be helpful."

Harita shot Faris a furious look but apologised. The dynamic between them had changed markedly over the years, thought Raven. She liked the new Faris.

"Good. I still regard Anaisha as my daughter, always will, but I was never confident she was actually mine. That was one of the demons that drove my actions. Anaisha now knows that I'm not her biological father, but I always will be her father."

"Fuck," said Raven and sat down.

"But the revelation we drugged her and had sex with her will still devastate Anaisha. She is more attuned to things like this given her own marriage, but my actions, your actions--" he shook his head.

"Yes," agreed Raven, "which is why we are all here today, to counter the fallout if Tara makes public what she knows."

Harita was probing her swelling lip with her tongue. "Which she won't if someone behaves themselves. You owe Anaisha that."

"Tara is using it to constrain me, and I allow her to think it does, but that won't last forever. What I don't know is what exactly does she have? Is it transcripts, recordings, what did she pass to you?" Raven asked Harita.

"A transcript of what you and Faris were doing, the first time you had full sex with her and a recording of you screaming at Faris to fuck Anaisha. You sounded mad."

"That is all she had?" Raven ignored the spite that laced the last comment.

"It was enough. I think that was all Tara had. My guess is she wouldn't have held anything back. She needed to convince me."

"Maybe," Raven felt Tara would keep something in reserve.

"You know that Mary, the Firm, did nothing to stop Tara from making this 'discovery'? I asked Mary to destroy the recordings. She never did."

"Yes. Mary couldn't resist playing her little games."

"Yet no retribution for Mary?"

"No." Raven's tone didn't invite a follow up from Harita.

"So, will Tara embarrass you and destroy Anaisha by releasing this?" Faris asked worriedly.

Harita resisted the temptation to point out if Faris hadn't succumbed to 'his demons', then there would be nothing to get out. Instead, she looked at Raven, who was talking it through. For Harita, Raven was the demon.

"To hurt me, definitely. Problem for Tara is it's a one-shot strategy. Once out, there is nothing to constrain me, so my idea is to do nothing to provoke Tara. Our two firms are working together and she enjoys hanging it over me. Next is to convince Tara that I will rain vengeance upon her if she ever releases the information. Thirdly we get our denials straight and convincing to assure Anaisha it isn't true, fake recordings, whatever. But the priority for now is to keep this contained. Agreed?"

"Agreed," replied Faris. Harita nodded.

"Why have you told me about you and Anaisha?" Raven asked Faris

"Anaisha wanted you to know. She regards you as family, as do I."

"I appreciate the thought, and as long as you and Anaisha are fine, that's all that matters."

Harita couldn't resist a sceptical snort. She was holding her mouth, which had swelled noticeably.

"Why don't you get that looked at, dear," said Faris gently.

Scowling, Harita looked as if she was about to protest but stalked out instead.

"Everything has changed with you two, I see," said Raven.

Faris nodded. "The incident shook her, she also blames herself. Not just for getting you into McCraddocks but not acting when she had an idea of what you were really like. You make her nervous. You make me nervous," he smiled.

"I used to love our make-out sessions," Raven went over and kissed him. More out of fond memory than passion. "I learnt from you."

"Perhaps, but you soon outgrew me."

"I outgrew you? You stopped seeing me, which was your right. I accepted it."

"I had to, you were too hot for me, I would have ended up incinerated. So I pulled away, and then Harita found out and instead of it being the end of everything, it became the start of everything, and I finally learnt the truth. We came together at that low point."

"Did you not know about McCraddocks, Harita's connection?"

"No, our lives were very separate then, and I was lost in my lonely little world, then along came that chance encounter with you, and it changed everything."

They were silent for a few moments, lost in the past. Finally, Faris said: "What will you say to Tara?"

"Enough."

Faris looked into Raven's fathomless grey-green eyes. Her stare unnerved him back then. Now it chilled him.

"Yes, I'm sure you will," he murmured.

****

"So ladies and gentleman, the new 'D' Stall girls, Sorry 'D' Stall personnel are inaugurated!" Raven raised her glass, as did the new members' Lucy, Patti, and Miles, along with Evelyn, Rosie, Anne and Sean. Carrie was also there, having expressed a willingness to try it out. Mary assured Raven the girl was learning fast.

They were located in the retiled urinal pit. Raven had also signed off on better lighting and new showers. Anne enthused over the upgrades.

"Much better environment, no dim lighting, or chipped tiles, seating rather than kneeling if we want, crappy showers replaced, thank you, Raven." Anne gushed.

"My pleasure, a good working environment makes for happier staff." Raven eyed Miles, who, along with Sean, had stripped naked. They were first up. "Excuse me, Anne." Raven walked over to the young man, eyeing him with keen interest. "Miles, lovely to see you so eager."

"Thank you, really excited to be part of this. I just hope I measure up!"

"Oh, you do." Raven admired his impressive physique and his thick cock.

"You want to cop a feel?" Miles grinned.

"Yes." Raven cupped his heavy balls and fondled him. He reacted to her manipulation to whispers and giggles from the watching team.

"Happy to do the boss if that is what's required," offered Miles.

Raven shook her head. "It isn't. I just appreciate the beauty of the male body. You are exquisite."

Matt seemed taken aback. "Thank you," he said, genuinely pleased by her admiration and warmth. "Although I'm feeling a tiny bit objectified," he added with a twinkle.

Holding his cock in her palm, Raven turned him to the side and slapped his arse. "Get used to it, hun," she smiled.

There was a ripple of laughter as Raven turned to Patti, the girl's eyes large behind her thick glasses. She was glowing with sweat and nerves.

"Mistress Raven, it's an honour!" Patti curtsied in her plain black dress.

"Just Raven. Undress." Raven's tone was more clipped and demanding, sensing this would be the right approach with Patti.

"Yes, Mist-Raven," Patti slipped off her dress, her hands trembling. She was naked underneath.

"Very good. You will report to my office at noon for my personal use. Don't let me down."

Patti swelled with pride at this news. "I won't, Raven! You can rely on me. Subbies!" She held her hand against her left breast, eyes shining behind her lenses.

"Good girl!" Anne applauded and then returned the salute.

Smiling, Raven pressed her hand to her left breast, with the rest of the staff following her lead. 'Subbies!" They echoed. Morale was high. Raven turned to Lucy, who unbidden also undressed. She was tall, taller than Raven. The woman was divine, thought Raven. Proud, yet submissive. Clever too. All three recruits had a mind. Raven approved as she stared at Lucy, saying nothing.

Eventually, Lucy sank to her knees and placed her hands behind her back. "I am ready to serve you," she said quietly to Raven. Her voice was rich and warm, her breasts firm, and her dark nipples hard and erect.

Raven held out her hand. Lucy kissed it as if in benediction. There was a rustle behind Raven as the others, save two, took the knee. Carrie hesitated, seemingly unsure, before also sinking to the ground, then Sean, who looked unhappy as he finally succumbed to the pressure of Raven's stare.

Satisfied, Raven said: "Good luck everyone, we open in ten minutes. Happy drinking! Anne, a quick word."

Rosie helped Anne to her feet, and she followed Raven to the break area. The makeover had also included padded plastic chairs and a free vending machine.

"I see your role as more supervisory. Make sure the new team are okay, any problems, pull them out. Carrie is only here because Mary wants her here, so watch her. Trying and failing is fine. Not trying and slacking off because she is Mary's pet is not. She does that then she is out."

"Understood. I won't let you down," replied Anne, an odd look spasming her face

"On your knees." Raven read Anne's need.

"Yes, Raven!" Anne slowly got down on her knees, pressing her forehead at the heels of the woman she now served.

"When you have finished debasing yourself, send Sean in."

"Yes, Raven. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity. I have your tribute for you." The tribute was a recent development. A monthly cash payment that Raven imposed on Anne.

"I'll collect it later. Now send Sean to me."

Anne would have spent all day on her knees at Raven's feet if she could. She crawled back to the entrance and held onto the tiled frame to pull herself up.

Having enjoyed her small interplay with Anne, Raven viewed Sean more warily. That he was the fiancé of a senior partner meant she had to be more circumspect. The added complication was Evelyn, Sean's prospective mother-in-law.

"Problem?" Raven decided to be direct.

"No. Well, yes. I don't approve of the way you expect to be treated. It's unhealthy, like last time you were here," replied Sean nervously.

"I don't expect anything or even ask for anything in the way I'm treated."

A flash of anger displaced his nerves. "Yes, you do. You never say anything, but everyone knows what you expect. Some may have fond memories, and I'm not saying the place didn't run like clockwork, but sometimes it was a reign of terror. You and Shan, well, it wasn't something I liked."

"Over enthusiasm may have led to mistakes."

Sean said nothing, his look said everything.

Masking her impatience, Raven opened up. "Okay, yes, I do expect it, but the staff like someone in charge, and making sure there is discipline. If I look like I'm going too far, then tell me. I'm looking to you, Anne and Evelyn to make sure this operation runs as it used to and keep everyone in line and happy. That way, there won't be a 'reign of terror' as you dramatically put it. I need good lieutenants, ones that will stand up to me or think differently. Shan and I were too alike. A mistake looking back."

Doubt and interest warred in Sean's face. Raven warmed to her pitch. "You could be my second. You have status as Sam's fiancé, the girls like you, everyone likes you."

"Shan didn't, nor did you, it seemed to me."

"We never really got to know each other, Sam always kept you to himself, and I respected that."

Sean thought it over. "I'll tell you what I think. I won't be quiet."

"You think Shan never spoke her mind? You think we agreed on everything?"

"No, but you two were close, very close. Friends, lovers."

"Well, lovers is out," smiled Raven. "But we can be friends."

"I guess," Sean returned the smile. "My worry is that people follow you, and bad things, really bad things, then happen."

They looked at each other. Raven was difficult to read, Sean thought.

"Then set an example, Sean, and perhaps they will follow you."

"I'm not the leader type, you're stronger than me. But I will try, these are good people, and I like them. Sean's face was set and earnest.

"I like them too, and with you at my side, I think we can make a success of this."

"I hope so," replied Sean. "I'm glad we've had this chat. Clear the air a bit."

"Me too. Anyway, back to work. I have to see how Steven is settling in," Raven

smiled.

****

Steven Tandy was settling in fine. His small independent operation had a good book of business, his clerk and secretary, a husband and wife team, retired early, and his new secretary was a returnee to the firm.

Raven embraced Jane while Stephen, her fiancé, hovered protectively. The pitch had been simple. Jane had protective status and worked exclusively for Tandy and indirectly his wife, Anaisha. No baggings, no harassment. On that basis, Stephen was happy. He kissed Jane, nodded to Raven and left.

"All okay?" Raven asked.

"Fine, Miss M, sorry, Raven. I'm getting up to speed on what Mr Tandy wants, he has his team and seems happy with them, and we are hitting the ground running. I'm also learning how to blend in his domestic arrangements within the work environment. Would you like to see him?"

"Please."

Jane buzzed her through.

Pacing the carpet, Steven was talking into a headset. "Getting my thoughts down, part of my process." he smiled as Raven entered. She waited until he finished.

"Sorry about that, several ideas struck me, and I like to get them down. Set up is great. The two guys under me seem keen, Jane is lovely, and it's nice not having to hide." He hesitated, on edge with nervous energy.

Turning, Raven called Jane back in and locked the door.

"Drop your trousers. I'm here to see that you are still caged. Jane take a picture, time-stamped and send it to his wife. She will be seeing her lover for lunch, they can enjoy the plight of this cuck together."

Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers
12