Raven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was bright red as he displayed his caged member, his erection suppressed by its confinement.

"When did you last have sex with your wife, Mr Tandy?" Jane asked conversationally as she took several pics.

"Nearly two years ago. On our wedding night for one minute exactly. Her lover replaced me for the rest of the night."

"You are a good husband, Steven," said Raven. "Mary will want a debrief on Friday morning. A work debrief, that is. She has no interest in your sexual inadequacy. No woman does."

"Finished," said Jane. "Please pull up your trousers, Mr Tandy, the sight of your inadequate cock disgusts me."

"Of course, Jane. My apologies. Please keep this to yourself, I beg of you."

"Well, a small treat at the end of the week will buy my silence. For a little bit anyway."

Steven almost passed out with pleasure.

****

Bianca twitched the crop against her boot, registering her unhappiness. She should have known a two-hour booking from a new client, and with payment upfront, would have a catch. There was always a catch.

"What you going to do, babe?" Rachel asked. She was sitting on the bondage bed, her housecoat gaping open, displaying her breasts.

"I don't want to see or talk to her. She's a mad cunt."

"She works for the firm which owns this place, so we need to keep her sweet." Rachel went to the heart of the issue. "And she wants to see me too, so I've got your back."

Bianca hated it when Rachel pointed out the obvious, her face a picture of frustration. Her lover held out her arms.

"I'm in no mood for a cuddle," snapped Bianca.

"Hey, think about me! I might have to have sex with the bitch. At least you get to whip her arse."

"Yeah, well, I don't like that idea either."

"Then tell her, but let's hear her out first?"

"Fuck!"

Rachel took that as yes and went to fetch Raven from reception.

"Like what you see?" Rachel smiled, figuring if paying for sex was what Michelle, Raven, or whatever the fuck her fucking name was today, then she might as well flash the goods. Quite why this stunning woman was paying for sex was a mystery. Maybe she got off on it.

"Very sexy, Mr Kax said you were a good fuck."

Blushing, Rachel had forgotten about Kax, but she played along. Business was business. "You two want to hire me for fun and games, I'm more than happy."

They went through to the playroom. Bianca nodded a curt greeting. "You should have said who you were."

"Then you may have refused the booking, and I wanted time and an opportunity to talk."

"I still might," replied Bianca ignoring Rachel's silent plea to be civil.

"I have paid, so I would appreciate a hearing. It won't take long."

"Of course, always happy to listen, aren't we, babe?" Rachel said quickly.

Bianca nodded. "I can give you five minutes."

"To business then," said Raven. "I would appreciate Pussy taking a young girl under her wing for a couple of days a week. Teach her the trade. Get her used to selling herself. You can keep the earnings. If you want to use her yourselves or give her some nominal amounts, I will leave to you."

"We would have to see the girl first, but if we like her, I don't see why not. What's her name?" Rachel asked.

"Her slave name is Cunt Candy. Megan is her given name. She's hard-working, bright and fitting in well as our house slave. I see that she is here tomorrow morning if that's okay. Judy will bring her. She's our other slave."

"You have a lot of slaves," remarked Bianca.

Raven ignored the sarcasm.

Finally, Bianca nodded. "Agreed. We will see her. No promises beyond that."

"Thank you. The other matter is more personal."

Seeing the woman's composure waver piqued Bianca's interest. "Go on, we are used to personal in here."

"I have a system of what I call penance, punishment for my sins. It helps me, cleanses me. I've had several people help me in the past. The last was a black Trans Domme, name of Cathy."

"I see. You have a thing for black Dommes?"

"I prefer my women black or South Asian, yes, that's just a sexual preference wired into me, but there is one other important factor."

"What's that?"

"They must have some personal animosity towards me and genuinely enjoy the suffering they inflict on me. They must want to do it."

Bianca considered this with a wide genuine smile. "Well, you've come to the right place then. I loathe you. Always have."

"You say the nicest things," replied Raven with a sardonic smile of her own.

Rachel giggled.

****

Sammie finished her internet search and looked up at the expectant faces.

"Well?" Bianca asked.

"Not much, usual social media profile, Megan talks about friends, college. Quite chatty until about a year ago, then it gets a bit more reserved, mentions Raven, very excited about meeting her, last few months nothing. Like she has dropped off the map."

"That will be when she became Raven's slave," said Rachel, tickling Archie behind the ear.

"She seems a nice girl, though?" Sammie said to Bianca.

"Yeah, she's quite sweet, very submissive, attentive, spends most of her time eating Rachel's pussy than working," replied Bianca, giving her wife the side-eye.

"Just taking her out for a spin, see how she measures up," said Rachel. "Punters like her, she has that 'I want to please you vibe', makes the guys feel they are important. The sex is secondary. Get in their heads, and you will build a good client base."

"There are two other points," continued Sammie. "You said her full name is Megan Leason?"

Bianca shrugged. "And?"

"That's Raven's name. Michelle Leason."

"I thought it was Hole?"

"No wonder she changed it to Raven," laughed Rachel.

"No, she changed it from Leason to Hole. Although it seems she may have reverted to Leason, she seems to chop and change identities. Anyway, she and Megan are related in some way. Raven is obviously just an alias. There is a bit of online stuff about Raven as a high-end escort. Several reviews. Guys enthralled by her. Fan pages too. Some talk about 'special services' but vague, also beatings, mainly by her. One guy talking about taking his wife to see her and Raven beating the crap out of her. Some stuff from the wife, maybe true, maybe not, sounds like a woman writing it. Talks about Raven getting in her head and taking her on a journey, no mention of anything physical which you'd expect from a guy."

"Sounds like what you do, babe," said Rachel.

Sammie shook her head. "It's not a Domme service, it's much darker with hints of violence, but it's all wrapped up in sex. There is more if you want to hear it. I did some research when she moved next door."

"Sure."

"There is talk about a Raven on extreme chat boards. Seems she took part in unlicensed fighting bouts, good at it too and very popular. There is talk of her being involved in a shooting and speculation that she is mixed up in criminal activity, but I don't know how much is fiction or fact. The escort persona is good because it's out there, and everything else can be seen as fantasy.

Her guy, Kax, was in prison for eighteen months for assault with bodily harm. Real name is Kairu Xavier. His father was French and killed in a gang shooting in Marseille nine years ago. We shouldn't upset these people!" Sammie added, looking up at Bianca, worry creasing her face.

"We won't be upsetting anyone," said Bianca firmly. "We have taken Megan under our care, Rach will teach her the business, and I'm going to do what she wants me to do. Although I'm not calling that cunt fucking Raven,"

Rachel and Sammie exchanged looks.

"Why did she involve us? She said she would stay out of our lives," Sammie was still fretting.

"She did? When did she say that?" Bianca asked.

"Oh, we chatted to her when she told me she was moving out of the flat next door," Rachel lied. "Getting out of our lives, she said, didn't she, Sammie?"

Sammie nodded. She wanted to curl up with Archie and forget all this stress.

"Can't trust that cunt on anything. But we play it smart, keep it professional. When she books her first penance session, we all should be there. Including Archie."

"Why Archie?" Sammie asked worriedly.

"Just an idea, now be quiet. That's an order. You should be collared."

Sammie waited submissively as Rachel fastened her collar.

"As I said," continued Bianca. "We are going to handle this situation by playing it straight. We look after this Megan, provide the mad cunt with what she has asked for, and that way, we come out of this in one piece. Agreed?"

Rachel and Sammie nodded. Neither looked convinced.

****

Megan was pleased to be back home. Judy fussed over her, fetching cups of tea and listened as Megan regaled her with her sordid tales from the club.

"I missed you from my bed, dear. It's lovely to have you back. Lord Kax is pleased as well."

"You think so? Has he said anything about me?"

"Only that he missed having you around, he likes fucking you, just don't tell Raven!" Judy whispered as she brushed Megan's hair.

Megan smiled at her reflection in the mirror. Kax missed her! She hugged that thought tightly to herself.

"Have you two finished?" An impatient voice called out.

"Almost Raven!" Judy called back. "A few more minutes."

"I'm to be whored out apparently," Megan said quietly.

"I know, dear. It's the next step. Prove your worth to the family. You will be working in a good place with nice people, and don't forget your sister started as a low rent whore about your age."

"Less of the low rent," a voice interrupted them.

"Cheap?" Judy smiled at Raven.

"Good value." Raven laughed, crossing to her sister. She took the brush off Judy and pulled it through Megan's hair. "You'll be a good little whore, won't you Cunt Candy?"

"Yes, Raven."

"You start Monday." Raven put down the brush, her hands dropping to Megan's breasts, kneading them gently. "Get on your knees."

Megan obediently slid to the floor and pressed her face into her sister's pussy, knowing what was expected of her. Swaying slightly, her pleasure building, Raven glanced at Judy. The older woman nodded in understanding and moved behind Raven, getting slowly to her knees. Placing her hands on Raven's arse, Judy began rimming her Mistress with noisy enthusiasm.

"Fuck, that feels good!" It took Raven only a few minutes before she came, deliberately rubbing her slickness over Megan's face. "Leave my cunt juice on you. You look much prettier like that. "

"Yes, Raven. Will Lord Kax require me this evening?"

"He's on a lads night out, probably crashing at Roland's." Raven suspected there was going to be much fun and merriment with some local girls. She didn't begrudge Kax having fun. She did begrudge not being invited along for the fun.

"You can share my bed tonight." Raven cuffed Megan aside. "We can get take out, have a girls night in. Fuck-bag, a word."

Judy clambered to her feet and followed Raven.

"My sister seems disappointed that Mr Kax will not be around tonight."

"She has it bad for him, and the more he casually uses her, the more she is besotted with him."

"I'll tell him to keep her dangling and to step up the punishment routines. Did you tell Candy he missed fucking her?"

"Yes, as we agreed. May I suggest we both abuse her tonight? Keep reinforcing how she views herself. Drive the conditioning deep into her."

Raven smiled at the pleasure Judy was deriving from the Megan experiment, a pleasure she shared. "I'm not sure who is worse, you or me."

"Oh, you, Raven. It is definitely you!"

"You say the sweetest things. Strap Candy to the coffee table. I'll order in pizza."

"Yes, Raven!" Judy bustled off to fetch Megan while Raven cleared the table. It wouldn't be Megan's first time. Kax enjoyed resting his feet on her while relaxing on the sofa.

Having placed the food order, Raven pocketed her phone and stared down at her naked sister lying face-up on the table. A part of her envied Megan's figure, driven by her deep-seated fears of Kax's preferences in women. It was an envy that whispered to her, finding succour in her darkness.

Judy secured the girl's arms and legs then leant over her captive, revealing her excitement. "Comfy, dear?" The question from Judy was rhetorical. Megan's comfort was not a consideration.

Megan nodded, her heart racing, automatically testing the bonds on her wrists pulled above her head. It was a long oak table that easily encompassed her small frame. She had grown accustomed to its hardness, associating it with Kax resting his boots on her and being made to lick them, sometimes rubbing the sole over her face, squashing her features. She squirmed as Judy began playing with her pussy.

"You wishing Lord Kax was here?" Judy whispered.

"Yes! Very much!"

"Fingering your wet slave twat, rubbing his boots in your face?" Judy slipped another finger inside Megan. "Sucking his cock, offering yourself as his slave to fuck and use?"

"Please, yes! I want him!"

"Don't let your sister see how much you want him."

Megan nodded, her lips fastening onto Judy's proffered breast. The pierced teats had become a source of comfort for Megan.

"I see you have started without me," said Raven, crop in hand.

"Just warming her up for you, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress!" Judy gasped as the crop stung her arse.

"Two fat arsed sows, no wonder my husband is led astray." Raven's tone was suddenly edgy and sour.

Judy and Megan exchanged glances. Each suspecting where this was heading.

"This fat arsed sow apologises, Mistress. I do his and your bidding--" Fingers knotted in Judy's hair and dragged her off Megan.

"Flaunting yourself at him all the time!" Raven laid the crop across Judy's breasts, leaving smarting red weals.

"Mistress, I thought we would do Candy together!" The slap to the face eliminated any fading illusions Judy may have entertained. As ever, the mercurial nature of Raven had caught her unawares.

"I'm sick to death of you two tempting him, I should chuck you both on the streets!" Raven raised the crop in quick succession, beating Judy across the rump as she curled into a ball to protect herself.

"Please, Mistress, it's Cunt Candy who temps him more!" Judy gasped, sisterly solidarity quickly abandoned.

Megan watched with wide eyes as her sister laid into Judy with increasing force, the older woman enduring it stoically. The violence was ritualistic, confined to breasts and rear, agonising but bearable. What Judy had come to fear were the boot and fists.

The buzzer rang, interrupting the spell.

Her expression opaque, Raven tossed the crop onto the couch and stalked to the door.

Pizza had arrived.

****

Megan stared at her sister's feet resting on her as a naked Raven sat on the sofa eating a slice of pizza. Judy was on the floor, her rear and back of her legs a mess of red weals and crop marks.

"Want some?" Raven brandished her half-eaten slice. Without waiting for a response, she threw it to Megan. It landed cheese side down just above breasts. The contents felt warm and runny.

Using her foot, Raven worked the slice up to her sister's neck. Megan strained forward and managed to sink her teeth into the crust.

"You've made a mess of my toes." Raven wafted her foot in front of Judy, who obediently licked them clean. "Thirsty?"

Still chewing awkwardly on the crust, Megan nodded, the smile on Raven's face instantly making her wary.

Raven popped open the large bottle of orange soda and stood over her sister. "Drink up."

The fizzy pop cascaded into Megan's open mouth. The sticky drink swilling over her, making her cough and stinging her eyes.

A hand clamped over her nose. Panicking, Megan tried to move her head as Raven jammed the neck of the bottle into her mouth and squeezed it, forcing the drink down Megan's throat.

"I said fucking drink!"

Megan snorting out a geyser of soda wrenched her head away in desperation. "I can't breathe! Please Rav--"

The bottle was jammed back in, stretching open her mouth and cutting short Megan's protests; her eyes awash with fizzy pop and misery.

"Eat Candy's cunt, fuck-bag!" Raven had a mirthless grin etched on her face.

Slowly, Judy crawled to Megan's side, burying her face in the young girl's pussy, using her weight to subdue a struggling Megan straining against her bonds.

"Enough," Raven removed the bottle. Her sister began heaving up liquid in great gouts, more soda snorting out through her nose, before flopping back in a sticky puddle.

Drawing in sweet air, Megan's first reaction was overwhelming relief she hadn't drowned, then a spark of anger. Lord Kax would not have agreed to this! He would have treated her better.

As if reading her thoughts, Raven bent down and kissed Megan.

"You can bleat to him all you like. He will always back me. You're just a convenient fuck hole for his cock. Understood?"

Megan's defiance lingered, masked by sullen acceptance. Her gaze switched to the ceiling, Judy's tongue stimulating her as she lay there bound and drenched. A shadow suddenly obscuring her view as Raven perched herself on Megan's face, the familiar scent of her sister, her Mistress, her tormentor, triggering her submissive response. She was a slave, a sex slave to her Master and Mistress, she knew her duties. Slowly Megan allowed herself to enjoy Judy's attentions and then perform on Raven as expected.

Raven reached down and picked up a pizza slice, taking a large bite as she ground her pussy into Megan's face. "Told you we would have a fun girl's night in," she said with satisfaction.

The only responses were muffled moans and the sound of desperate tongues on wet flesh.

12