Raven Ch. 11

Story Info
Kax protects Kayla and Raven suffers the fallout.
6.6k words
5
1.7k
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
181 Followers

"She fits in well. A big hit with the older men at their weekly get together. Many girls tolerate it as they should, given they are getting well paid, but Tilly has fun. It makes a difference. Happy to flop her titties in their face, likes the gropings and the fucking—well, once the magic dick pills kick in. I reckon she'll kill a few off before their time."

"Leaving the club and yourself a handsome bequest," said Raven.

Jan waved a hand. "Always nice to be in peoples thoughts. Darjeeling?"

Raven accepted the cup as she waited for Tilly.

"So, any more knife fights in squalid restrooms?" Jan asked.

"It wasn't a knife fight, and the bathroom was not squalid. Dull, but perfectly nice."

"Shame. Next time you may not be so lucky."

"You would like that, to see me bleeding out somewhere."

"I'm old, my palate is jaded, and I know you would happily snap my neck."

"You say the sweetest things," smiled Raven.

"Ah, Tilly, there you are. We were having the dullest chat imaginable. I'll leave you two alone." Jan Brody swept out, leaving a confused Tilly in her wake.

"Ignore her. She's batty."

Tilly slapped her hand to her ample bosom, which her maid's uniform barely contained. "Yes, Raven." She waited to be invited to sit.

Resisting the temptation to grope the woman, Raven decided she needed to change the location for these meets. Tilly's breasts were a distraction. "Things are going well at a senior level, so, anything new to report your end, Tilly?"

"No, as you say, Banks and Tandy get on great; there is talk of getting him to come to us after this is settled. They like and respect each other. Tara was boasting that this would be a great coup, and she knew how to make it happen."

Anaisha. It always came back to Anaisha, thought Raven. "Appreciate the heads up, Tilly. Anything else?"

"I'm counselling we don't do anything provocative or silly. The Kayla incident has made the girls wary, and then you doing what you did to me has scared them. I've told them that's what happens when people go against you, so perhaps it would be best if we worked with you, cooperate.

Some of the girls are warming to the idea. Annie and a couple of others were quite taken with you and the whole dominance and power vibe. They are wary of expressing this, but they are starting to feel I share their views."

"Good. Compile dossiers on the girls who may be loyal. Bios, social media, plus anything you think may be of interest, sexual history, preferences, weakness, strengths."

"Yes, Raven."

"Oh, and one last thing. Include Kayla on the list." Raven could see the doubt and worry on Tilly's face.

"Kayla?"

"Yes, Kayla."

Tilly saluted. "Yes, Raven," she said firmly.

Keeping her face neutral, Raven looked up at the red-head in her low cut short uniform, a ribbon of semen trickling down the inside of her black stockinged leg.

Rising, Raven stood before Tilly and returned the salute. "I appreciate your loyalty and your service, Tilly."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me!" Gratefully, Tilly exited upon Raven's command.

When Tilly had gone, Jan reappeared. "You couldn't keep your eyes off her, Raven."

"She stinks of sex and looks cute squeezed into that outfit."

"That silly saluting business. That really work?"

"Yes, but it's not why I do it."

"So why do you do it?"

"I get a huge kick out of it," laughed Raven.

****

The fight had been a big one. Rachel was sleeping on the couch when Sammie came in. Shaking her head, Sammie returned with two mugs of tea, Rachel stirring as Sammie sat beside her.

"What?" Rachel muttered, her eyes red from crying.

"Sulking in here isn't helping."

"Sulking? Bianca kicked me out. She doesn't trust me."

"She's scared, and that makes her insecure. She knows you are attracted to dominance and power, so she is pushing you away before you leave her. She's protecting herself."

"Well, that's stupid. I love her."

"Yes, so do I, and I love you too, which is why I am not standing for this anymore. Drink your tea while I get the other one out of bed. I'm calling a family meeting."

Getting the other one out of bed was more problematic. Bianca had been drinking heavily and tended towards angry drunk and just as angry hungover.

"I've got nothing to say," she mumbled from under the duvet.

"Yes, you do. Your wife is on the couch, you are both miserable, and I'm fed up with you both."

"Well, you can't be fed up. You're the family pet. You don't get to be fed up. Go chew a toy or something."

"Fuck you, Bianca Harris, and I would remind you that you are living in my house, not the other way round."

Muttering, Bianca swung her legs onto the floor. "I need a cup of tea first."

"Already brewed. I'll see you downstairs in five."

"She'll just be unreasonable," said Rachel when Sammie returned.

"Yes, she will. When Bianca is in the wrong, she gets defensive, then instead of understanding her, you get the hump and make things worse. If I wasn't here, your marriage wouldn't last five minutes. I distract you both, and you both make common cause in looking after me."

"A fancy theory." Bianca shuffled in, taking the mug of tea Sammie handed to her.

"No one getting dressed, I see," said Sammie looking at the two naked women.

"We rarely wear clothes around the house. You don't either because you're the Dog," pointed out Rachel.

"And where are your collar and nose ring?" Bianca added.

"Took it out this morning. Dog/Sammie is on sabbatical. Me/Sammie is back. We have a problem, a threat to this family, and to be brutally honest, neither of you are capable of handling it."

"Well, that's us told, babe," grumbled Rachel.

"Yeah, seems she has elected herself boss."

Sammie smiled to herself. Common cause was being made, past squabbles forgotten but not gone away. Issues still needed to be addressed.

"Right, Bianca. Rachel is not going to leave you for Raven, no matter how much her pussy is twitching at the thought of having sex with her," Sammie said briskly.

"Hey!" Rachel objected.

"Rachel is a slut but is very loyal to those she loves, and she loves this family. She loves you, Bianca. The only thing that will drive her away is you pushing her away, and even then, she will hang on for as long as possible."

"Better. I think," grumbled Rachel.

"Rachel, you need to be more understanding. You tend to think the world revolves around you, and Bianca indulges this belief because she loves you, but it can make you insensitive to her feelings and blind to her massive insecurities."

This time Bianca and Rachel protested but without enthusiasm.

"Now, you can talk."

Bianca and Rachel looked at each other.

"Sorry, babe," said Bianca. "She's right, I am pushing you away, but when I see how attracted you are to that bitch it drives me mad. I know we have an open relationship when it comes to sex, but that doesn't threaten me. This bitch does."

"I hate her. If I fucked her, it would be a hate fuck. I love you. I love this family. It's the only real family I've ever had. No way am I risking that for pussy, and pussy I don't even like. I mean, if it was cock, sure, but pussy?"

"That's because you are a slutbag," smiled Bianca.

"Yeah, but a slutbag who fell in love with you and just as importantly likes you." They kissed, lingering over it this time.

"Good, now go upstairs and have makeup sex or whatever married couples do," ordered Sammie.

"Yes, boss." Bianca took Rachel by the hand, then stopped, looked at Rachel and then held out her other hand to Sammie. "There are three in this marriage,' she said quietly.

"Oh!" Sammie hadn't seen that coming.

"She's right," said Rachel, also holding out her hand to Sammie.

Dog/Sammie may be on sabbatical, but years of the lifestyle was deeply ingrained. She was conditioned to pleasing them both when it was demanded of her, but it was strictly one way.

"I guess it's like inviting the family pet into the bedroom," smiled Bianca, sensing Sammie's uncertainty.

"Yeah, I mean fucking the family Dog, it's bestiality, isn't it?" Rachel mused.

"Well? Are you coming, Dog?"

"Woof," replied Sammie with a smile.

****

"This isn't a good idea," said Kax.

"If I'm going to help Kayla, I need to know what's wrong with her. Are you just going to stand there, or you going to help me look?"

"I'm fine just standing here. The Doc will likely keep her records online and what's wrong with Kayla is you, even I can figure that out."

"What do you mean, me?" Raven swung the torch on Kax.

"You tortured her, then zombified her, and now she's trying to stab you. It doesn't take a fucking genius to work it out."

"Why the fuck does everyone bang on about what I did in the past? Do you hear me bitching about the past? I didn't moan when you got a stretch inside when I was pregnant. I just got on with it—and this fucking cabinet is locked!"

"It's a bad idea. Leave it."

"I can't. They weaponised her, that's not right."

"I agree, it wasn't right."

"Oh, well, nice of you to agree with me, makes a change."

"But you will only make it worse. You're not exactly the nurturing type."

Raven walked over to where Kax was leaning against Dr Rosen's desk. Her expression in the dim light left him in no doubt what was coming.

"Are you saying I'm a bad mother?" The chilled voice was straight from the Siberian steppes.

He stood, towering over her. He knew she was in one of her 'obsessing' phases, not helped by Kayla being an old obsession. "You're not Kayla's mother. I warned you once about her, and I won't warn you again. We're going."

"We go when I say we fucking go," she said quietly, grabbing his arm.

Fighting was usually just a prelude to sex. This was different. Kax knew she was spiralling and with increasing velocity. Too many people feeding her ego, no one challenging her.

"We're going. Leave the girl alone. It will end badly for her. You are not capable of helping her. Okay?" Kax was calm, the calmness a counterweight to Raven's hyper state.

"I'm helping her. Now either help me to help her or fuck off."

"I'm not helping, and I'm not fucking off. We're both fucking off." He knew the next few seconds would be crucial; she either acted or she backed down.

"You don't tell me what to do," she said mildly.

Backing down or a feint? A feint. Raven jabbed low and hard at his groin, his arm blocked her. He slapped her away, putting some distance between them.

"Cool it, Lady," he warned, still keeping calm.

"Fuck you, you're not my fucking boss."

"Yes, I am. I don't want to fight."

"Fucking pussy," she was grinning now, but it had a manic edge.

Kax clamped down on his irritation. He didn't need this shit. Being with Michelle had many compensations, but the downside could be a massive pain.

"So, how do I get to be your boss?" Kax asked as she circled him.

"What? You don't, we don't have that kind of relationship. You want me to leave, then you'll have to carry me out of here."

"Jeez, what's with you and fucking drama? You know I'm right, and I do this because someone has to, and no other fucker is volunteering."

"No one is asking you. Don't like what I do, then fuck off."

"I'm not fucking off, you annoying bitch," he was starting to lose his temper.

"Why? We can manage without you."

"I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Manage without you or Amanda."

Raven stopped. "What?"

"You heard. Now let's go."

"Say it again."

"No."

"You're just saying that to distract me."

"Christ, are you fucking five or something? We break into a Doctors office and end up having a domestic—like, what the fuck? Any chance we can act like a regular married couple? I love you. You love me. Fuck me, we even like each other, which is fucking miracle in itself. Now get in the fucking car, or I'll beat the shit out of you!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. There is no need to shout!" Raven went to him and kissed him. "I kind of like you too."

"Yeah, yeah, come on. Sweet fucking Jesus, I need the patience of a fucking saint."

Kax half dragged her back to the car. "Get in."

"I love it when you get all masterful," she giggled.

"Yeah, I noticed when you tried to punch me in the balls."

"Oh, I was just playing. You knew I would try something. I telegraphed it anyway."

Kax set the car in motion. "What are you really after with Kayla? The truth."

Staring out of the window into the lighted streets, Raven finally said: "I need punishing. Penance. Kayla could be the one. Pure hate. I need that connection, Mr Kax."

"Thought you were using that Bianca woman?"

"Didn't work out."

"Seemed to last time."

"There were issues. We're getting a cut of their business now."

"Should I ask?"

"No. It's just business, Mr Kax."

Kax didn't ask further. They trusted each other on business. "You do need someone reminding you that you are not a god."

"That's nonsense. I should never have shared that."

"Not all nonsense. You do have a god complex."

"You have no idea what you are talking about," she was getting irritated. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure, Lady." Kax paused, "I'll talk to Kayla for you."

Her hand sought his. "Thanks, and thanks for listening. I know it's not easy with me sometimes."

"You got that fucking right," replied Kax with feeling.

****

"Seat taken?"

Kayla looked up at the big black man looming over her. A memory stirred. Unlike her other memories, it wasn't elusive or muddled. That was often the case with her memories. Her mind was full of rabbit holes. And bunkers. Lots of bunkers. This man wasn't a threat. Kayla instinctively knew that.

He had a friendly smile. "People call me Kax, and I'm not hitting on you."

"I know. I'm Kayla."

"Pleased to meet you, Kayla."

They sipped their coffees in silence for a minute or two. Kax hadn't really thought this through, but he made a promise, and what Michelle had done to this girl, what people were still doing to this girl, didn't sit right with him. The sight of her naked in the bed, staring lifelessly at the ceiling, was still fresh in his memory.

"What did you want, Mr Kax?"

"Honestly, I don't really know, no strike that, I want to help."

"Why?"

"Because as far as I can see, no one else wants to. Do you remember me?"

"Yes, you were in one of my dreams, nightmares, you could say. A long time ago. You refused to harm me. Then disappeared. I often remember that."

"Oh." Kax was taken aback by her statement. "What else do you remember about that time?"

"That you were responsible for Evil disappearing that night and never returning. I was very grateful to you."

Touched by her interpretation, he smiled at her. "I'm glad I helped."

"Now Evil has returned, and so have you. Are you a spirit?"

No, thought Kax, but I am in love with a demon who is half convinced she is a god. "I'm just a guy, Kayla, and for once doing what I hope is the right thing."

"I think you may be a spirit. Evil has returned for me, and so have you."

"Evil didn't return for you, Kayla. I told Evil to leave and to get you help, which Evil did. Dr Rosen. Evil paid for the Doctor to help you."

"Oh." Kayla digested this. "But Evil did show up again as my friends said she would."

"Evil didn't turn up for you, she turned up for them. They used you to get to Evil."

"No, that's not true."

"Evil isn't after you, I promise."

"Do you talk to Evil?"

"Yes. I control Evil, told her to stop hurting you and get help for you. Evil didn't know you would be there. I promise Evil will leave you alone. Evil is prepared to atone." Kax felt like a preacher.

"I thought I may have to die to escape Evil forever."

Kax glowered. "That does not need to happen. You call me, call Dr Rosen if you feel like that."

He passed his phone over hers, dropping his details. He also thought he was going to beat the living shit out of Michelle later.

****

The three women lay on the bed in a tangle of legs and arms—sweaty, exhausted and content.

"You'll have to marry Sammie now." Rachel said to Bianca. "We can be your harem."

"I dunno, is Archie the jealous type?"

Sammie leaned over and kissed Bianca. "Very, but I'm enjoying the change in scenery, and very gorgeous scenery it is too." Her hand cupped Binaca's breast.

"Nice to hear. I think you will always indulge in your old lifestyle, but I don't see you going back full time," replied Bianca.

"Well, you still haven't released me from my ownership contract, only you can do that, remember?"

Bianca rolled her eyes. "That decision was always yours to make. But whatever makes you happy, babe. I temporarily suspend my ownership of you. We'll revisit it when Raven has had her wings clipped."

"Yeah, well, if we need allies, then I may have something. I have this from a source who works at Banks & Reed."

"Never liked Banks," grunted Bianca.

"Never mind that. The source is a mature Dog/Judith, her niece works there. Attractive girl, name of Frances." Sammie relayed the Raven-Kayla incident and the Tilly aftermath.

"Broke her finger? Did this Kayla go for Raven?" Rachel asked.

"They think so, but no one is entirely sure. But the consensus is that Raven staged Kayla on the loo after knocking her out. Tilly, who is office manager, went for Raven and ended up in tears with a broken finger, and that set the girls in a tizzy."

"How so?"

Sammie grinned, "I'll come to that. The thing is Dog/Judith's owner, is a regular at Brody's club, and Raven is there quite a bit, she is very tight with Jan Brody, as we thought. Anyway, a big red-headed girl is now servicing older gents at the club, really into it by all accounts. Her name is Tilly, and Tilly, who just had a run-in with Raven, is a big red-headed girl."

"She broke Tilly and not just her finger," Bianca said suddenly.

"Yep and a few of the girls have the Rachel gene and are more than a bit gooey over Raven, Frances being one of them. I bet you Raven will be getting regular updates on Bank's business, strategy the lot."

"So, how does this help us?" Rachel asked slowly.

"No idea, babe," replied Sammie.

Sighing, Bianca sank back onto the bed and gazed morosely at the ceiling.

****

The sound of leather on flesh had a distinctive sound. Judy and Megan had scattered in alarm when Kax arrived home breathing fury. Raven, slower on the uptake, hadn't recognised the danger in time.

"Please, Mr Kax—"

"This goes one of two ways. The fucking hard way, or 'you'll be lucky you ain't dead at the end' way. Choose."

Raven debated whether to stall, try and talk the rage out of him. "You talked to Kayla?"

"Yeah."

Silently Raven stripped. Kayla always got under his skin. "I have paid for everything, looked after her."

"Shut the fuck up. The only thing I want to hear from you is screaming."

Raven shut up.

But she didn't scream.

The first few blows jarred her, the welts he was leaving on her arse and backs of her thighs, springing up like eager red blooms. Raven knuckled her mouth, leaving teeth marks. This wasn't confected rage from Kax. This was seething, out of control rage.

Raven could barely think through the waves of agony surging through as Kax continued his assault, her world shrinking to the point where there was only raw pain.

"Please—" Raven's faint plea was cut off by a vicious strike that tipped her into blackness, her mind fleeing from the assault, hunkering down to protect herself.

There was a creak as Kax sat beside her. "Jeez," he muttered. Dimly, Raven became aware the storm had passed. Her eyes blurring with unshed tears, she cautiously climbed out from her mental refuge. He was examining the damage with concern.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay, Mr Kax," she whispered. The beating had burnt some of the toxicity out of her. Pain administered with genuine hate or, in this case, rage, had positive mental benefits. The cost was the physical trauma. "Shit!" Raven tried to straighten, instead, collapsing back onto the bed.

Raazor
Raazor
181 Followers
12