Raven Ch. 13

Story Info
Reflections and Recreation. It's all about sex.
4.9k words
5
2.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Raven gazed critically at her reflection. The honey blonde wig looked good on her. It framed and softened her face as opposed to the stark black, straighter style she currently favoured. She could almost see Michelle.

"This is meant to work?" Raven asked doubtfully.

"By itself, no. It's about creating a persona, something you know a lot about. Raven is a persona you have created, cultivated." Rosen replied.

"Raven is real. Raven is me."

"Yes, she is. But then so is Michelle, and Michelle has been around a lot longer than Raven. Or Miss M. You just have to learn how to be Michelle. How would Michelle react? The Michelle that found a home at McCraddocks and embraced their take on society's rules. Where a man could lay claim to you, use you. Where you pleased a man as you did with Faris."

"Mr Kax is very good at laying claim to me, using me." Raven touched her face, the swelling had subsided, but the memory of the sex that dark night was raw and vibrant. It still excited her.

"Yes, but I want to return you to a simpler time. Your life right now is...complicated."

Raven's expression softened. "I did like that time. I felt at home. The way I was treated in the office. Karen. Meeting Shan." Her expression clouded again. "I miss Shan."

"Get in touch with her."

"I can't. Mehzin wouldn't like it, and Shan will choose Mehzin. She will always choose her mother."

"Her mother?"

"Yes, the aunt was just a cover--I told you this! You should try having a threesome with mother and daughter. Extra hot!" Raven grinned. "Still, no surprise Shan has 'issues'," Raven twirled her finger at the side of her head. "Also explains why we got on so well," she added affectionately.

"Well, get in touch. Raven might not be able to, but Michelle can. Get back to what she likes, what Michelle wants."

"You mean a piss drinking, submissive whore with a passion for degrading herself?"

"If that's what it takes, then yes, but try and explore other things that Michelle enjoyed. Perhaps giving something back to the community, charity work, teaching self-defence classes to women. You have skillsets, so pass them on."

"You really don't know me, do you?"

"I like to think I do. You're a very generous woman in your own way."

"What she gives with one hand, she takes away with the other," Raven paused. "So, you saying reinvent me, and doing what Michelle felt happiest doing, a new life that I can escape to?"

"Sort of, yes, I mean you don't have to invent a whole new life, just an escape, a holiday. Balance yourself."

"Okay, I can see what you are saying now," said Raven, thoughtfully looking in the mirror. A whole new life to escape to if it all goes to shit. New identity, new house. But first, a bit of fun. Get some balance.

Later that night, Raven outlined all this to Kax as they lay in bed, her hand playing idly with his cock.

"Makes sense, Lady. Establish a bolt hole. New identities. New house. Pay cash for everything.

She reached down and took him in her mouth. Kax rested his hand on the back of her head.

"You are also right about getting some balance, it calms you, does you good."

Raven lifted her head. "As Michelle? Michelle was a cheap whore. You want me to go back to being a cheap whore?"

"Raven was a whore," pointed out Kax.

"Raven was a high-end escort and useful cover for the money and the name. It was only part-time and to please Shan, keep her company."

"High-end, cheap. A whore is a whore, and it's part of you. I've never fretted the sex, Lady, we do have two live-in sex slaves, so it's not that we're short of pussy." He moaned as she took him deep in her throat.

"So I can taste," replied Raven eventually. "Fuck-bag or Cunt Candy?"

"Candy. She's so conditioned around the flat even fuck-bag is using her." He trailed off, focusing on his wife trying to suck start his cock. Gripping her hair, he finally let out a long, strangled groan.

Raven looked up, disappointed. "That it?" She licked drops of semen off her bottom lip.

"I'm drained, Lady."

"Well, lay off the staff. Your wife needs you. If I have a day or so as Michelle, you can empty your balls into them to your heart's content.

"Deal."

****

Michelle paced the hotel room a little nervously, like a teenager on a first date. Being 'Michelle' made her feel more vulnerable, exposed. She had taken Rosen's idea and given it a twist. A knock at the door interrupted her pacing. Taking a deep breath, she said aloud: "Sort yourself out, woman!"

One last check in the mirror, simple cotton dress with a paisley print, straw-coloured hair, cream heels. Pretty she thought. It had been a long time since she had thought of herself as 'pretty'.

The knock again. Impatient this time. Michelle went to the door, opened it and smiled at the couple.

"Michelle Leason?" The girl smiled back. She was young, early twenties, long dark hair, tats and tall. Her companion wasn't much older, ashy blonde with an arrogant smile. He smelled like trouble. Michelle hoped so.

"Yes, please come in." She stood back, the girl's heavy hold-all brushing Michelle aside. The girl dumped her bag on the bed and looked around.

"This is one of their most expensive suites. You have money." The girl commented. "Good."

"Talking of money," the man said.

"Of course, my apologies," said Michelle. The couple exchanged glances, liking her quickness to apologise.

The girl took the envelope and riffed through the cash. She seemed disappointed that it was all there.

"Okay, as explained over the phone, we are an exclusive domination service. You have booked the platinum package, which means anything goes apart from your pre-agreed, which is no hard sports. Do you understand this? Because there is nothing so fucking boring as some fancy cunt blubbing halfway through that we are being mean."

"I understand."

"I understand, Mistress."

"Apologies, Mistress." Unbidden, Michelle got to her knees and bowed her head.

"Better. We love a submissive, bored housewife, don't we, Steve." The girl sneered the word 'housewife'.

"Yeah, pretty one too, although I like fucking up the fat ones."

"Well, this cunt isn't fat. Married?"

" Yes, Mistress."

"Does he still stick his dick in you?"

"Yes, but he has other women, Mistress. He fucks them in front of me." Michelle was keeping to the truth as much as possible.

"You're a cuckquean? How delicious. You lick his cum out of their sweet pussies?"

"Sometimes, Mistress."

"Do you think he would like to lick Steve's cum out of your pussy?"

"No, Mistress. He would beat the shit out of me for even suggesting it." And then kill Steve. Not that Michelle or Raven would have dreamt of suggesting it. Whatever her persona, she knew her husband.

"He beat you often? Show me." Michelle heard the genuine interest in the girl's voice.

"I think the bruising has faded, Mistress." Michelle stood and pulled the dress straps down from her shoulders and stepped out of it. As ever, she was naked underneath.

They both examined her--Steve with an uncritical and salacious leer, the girl with a more discerning eye.

"Still a faint discolouration if you look, skin is smooth though, he doesn't beat you often," the girl mused.

"No, only when I deserve it."

The girl prodded Michelle in the tummy, then felt her arms. "Fuck, you're very fit."

"Yeah, she is," grinned Steve eyeing Michelle's shaven pussy.

"No, I meant fit, as in toned, strong. You work out a lot?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle could see the girl reevaluating her, which was annoying. So far, she was comfortably in 'Michelle' headspace.

"It will be nice to work on a fit cunt, they can take more punishment." The girl grinned and twisted Michelle's nipple.

Surprised, Michelle grimaced.

"She likes that," said Steve twisting her other nipple.

Their pulling and twisting worked on Michelle's submission, as did their objectifying of her body.

"Tits are fake, monied tits, quality boob job."

"Cunt is nice and wet," Steve was enjoying squelching around inside Michelle with his fingers.

"Arsehole looks well used, got that puffy fucked look, hang on," the girl spread Michelle's arse cheeks after pulling on a latex glove and squirted lube on her fingers. "Bend forward more," she slapped Michelle on the back.

Obediently, Michelle did so to be confronted with Steve's cock. He grabbed her hair and jammed it into her mouth.

"Say, thank you," he grinned.

Michelle did so through a mouthful of cock. Nice cock, too, she thought.

"Hold your arse cheeks open," Gina ordered.

Her finger was cold as she pressed against Michelle's arsehole and then slid inside her. That felt good, the girl was feeling for sensitive pressure points, and Michelle squirmed when she found them.

"This is a well fucked piece of meat," the girl announced.

"Likes sucking cock too, Gina." Steve was ramming it home, causing Michelle to choke.

"Yeah. Okay, I reckon we'll start with an electro butt plug that'll make the bitch dance."

"You gonna dance for us, baby girl?" Steve asked.

"Yeth, Siir." Michelle mumbled in delightful anticipation.

****

Patti was fingering herself as she gulped down the piss from her unknown benefactor. Two days in the D Stalls with Raven away. Her disappointment that Raven hadn't taken her with her was almost made up by piss drinking. Almost.

Lucy, her arse stuck in the fuck hole, was alongside Patti. Sean was to Patti's left, glugging away. The place was buzzing again. Miles replaced Sean as he coughed up piss.

"Fuck!" He said, his cock hard. So far, the unofficial rule was only women in the fuck hole.

Miles finished and looked at Sean. "You okay?" He grinned.

"No, I need sex, I need fucking in my ass."

"Give it a go, hun," said Lucy, switching to one of the urinals.

"The boys will get stressed," he replied unhappily.

"Fuck 'em," said Miles.

"I think that's the idea," laughed Patti.

Anne joined them and surprised everyone, given her conservatism.

"Stick your arse in the hole. If someone wants you, they will, they don't, they won't."

Sean grinned. "Fuck it, why not. Maybe Sam will be there."

A cheer went up as Sean positioned himself at the hole, leaning on the bar they had installed after re-opening.

"Boys coming in," said Evelyn, watching on the monitor, another upgrade.

Patti, Miles and Lucy attended their stations, with Anne on standby. All three began slurping away, voices percolating through.

"Oh my," said Sean. "Someone is feeling me up. Giving my balls a squeeze!"

"It's Adam," announced Evelyn. "New IT guy."

"Ooh, his cock feels good in me."

More cheers, Anne clapped her hands, "keep at it, girls!"

The 'girls' kept at it.

****

Michelle spasmed off the bed, her hip bouncing hard on the floor. The electro butt plug in her had been amped up. It shot a surge through her that was gloriously painful as she twitched for Gina and Steve's amusement.

"Ease off a minute, babe," Steve hauled Michelle up. Both had clocked the wig, and while it was secure, they didn't abuse it. Michelle appreciated their professionalism. Once again, he rammed his cock in her mouth, each time skull fucking her until she drooled, then back to the electro plug.

"Time for some amusement," Gina said, watching him bash into Michelle's face. "See if you can make her vom."

It took less than a minute, his cock was long and thick. Michelle snorted and retched some stomach contents.

"Disgusting! Clean my cock, you cunt!"

Gasping, Michelle licked his cock clean with gusto, her head was nicely gone. She wanted the degradation to continue. "Please, is that better, Sir?" Without waiting for an answer, she fervently licked his balls as well.

"My, you are a good little subby," cooed Gina walking over to her. "A disgusting, stinky little subby, but a good one. So far." She rolled out an exercise mat while Michelle kept licking him.

"Okay, put these on," Gina ordered.

Scrambling to her feet, Michelle donned the Lycra halter top and shorts.

"I figured as you are some kind of fitness freak, this will be a fun next step."

"Yes, Mistress," her voice was hoarse.

Taking out a bucket of tin tacks, Michelle guessed what was coming next. She almost came with anticipation.

****

During his second fucking, Sean came. Patti bent down and licked up his semen. "Thanks, Patti," gasped Sean. He felt the cock inside him withdraw, leaving the condom still wedged in his arse, its contents leaking down the back of his legs.

Miles kissed him enthusiastically, and the other women crowded around, leaving Anne tutting and attending to the last user.

"That was fun!" Sean exclaimed.

"You're telling me, hun?" Lucy laughed. She had been the go-to girl for the fuck hole so far.

"We need to expand this concept," said Evelyn thoughtfully.

Anne spat out some piss as Patti helped to her feet. "More glory holes?"

"Yes, cock sucking, fucking, pissing."

"One where you get your titties and pussy felt up, like the Grope and Fuck Maze," said Miles.

"Exactly," replied Evelyn, snapping her fingers and pointing at Miles. "But not just tits and pussy. What if someone on the other side fancies sucking cock, or getting their arse fucked?"

"Make it a more two-way experience," said Sean excitedly. "But some men are uncomfortable about admitting gay fantasies or experimenting, especially in front of their friends and colleagues."

"So let's make it more private in some cases. Two private fuck holes in separate cubicles. No one has to know then."

"Evelyn, you're a genius, but will Raven sanction it?" They all turned and looked at Patti, who was hopping with excitement at the idea.

"I'm sure she will, especially if it's me doing the asking or begging," added Patti confidently.

****

Right now, Michelle would have agreed to anything. Gina had filled the front and back of her shorts with tin tacks, then her halter bra. Already she could feel the hard points pricking into her.

"Make sure they settle around your snatch," said Steve, stroking himself on the bed.

"Yes, Sir." Michelle dutifully wriggled, allowing the tacks to settle, her heart racing in expectation of what was coming next. The flat, rigid leather strap Gina was holding was clue enough.

Bracing herself, Michelle watched Gina circling her, building the suspense. The first thwack came to her arse, causing Michelle to squeal in sharp pain, then on her tits, she could feel the tacks puncturing her flesh.

Methodically, Gina landed strikes between Michelle's legs, then switching back to tits and arse. Michelle writhed under the blows, sweat staining her lycra top. One brutal blow to her pussy, sank Michelle to her knees, partly in pain and partly because she had just cum. Smiling, she floated dreamily in a soft, fluffy haze, oblivious to Gina shouting at her.

****

Michelle was not the only Leason sister, floating in her very own sub-space. Megan was on her knees, her face buried in Judy's pussy, a space so cavernous, she felt she could literally push her head inside. Her Lord Kax was doing his best to make that happen as he rammed into her from behind. She adored her Master's cock, she adored her harsh Mistress, her sister. She even adored Judy, who abused her at every turn and taught her to serve, wholly and utterly.

Her Lord was building to his second climax, beating her arse like a tom-tom and sending out little waves of pleasure as his cock impaled her. She was Cunt Candy. She vowed to be always Cunt Candy with the enthusiasm of youth and its hazy disregard for future consequences.

Megan's request to have her slave name tattooed on her breast and arse had been turned down by Raven. She had sullenly accepted the decision, but her need to be branded burned inside her. Megan's commitment was total, the commitment of a zealot.

"Damn! Working as a whore has taught you well." Kax flopped back, wiping sweat from his face.

Ignored Judy's protests, Megan straightened, semen spooling from her cunt.

"Can I get you anything, sir?" she said eagerly.

"Nah, I'm good. Fuck-bag can put the kettle on and make us all a cup of tea." He pulled Megan down to him so that she lay in the crux of his arm. "The girls treating you okay at the whore house?"

"Yeah, I'm only there one day a week now. They don't talk to me much. I guess things haven't gone well?"

"You know your sister, Megs."

Kax moved and shoved Judy off the bed with his foot, "Tea," he growled.

Muttering, Judy went into the kitchen.

"Are you going to beat her for being a disobedient slave?" Megan giggled.

"Maybe. Trouble is she enjoys it too much. She still abusing you on the quiet?"

Megan nodded. "It's okay, she likes jamming things inside me, says it will toughen me up. Can I ask you something, Sir?"

"Sure."

"Is it okay if I cum?"

"Knock yourself out."

"Can I rub myself on your cock? I'll do all the work, Sir," she added hastily.

Grinning, Kax pulled Megan on top of him. "As I said, knock yourself out."

****

Gina and Steve waited, letting Michelle have her moment.

"Okay, take the top off," instructed Gina.

Some of the tacks spilled onto the mat, most remained impaled in her breasts. Michelle looked down at the colourful heads dotting her flesh.

Gina squeezed her left breast, accentuating the pain. "Feel good?"

Nodding, Michelle smiled at her tormentor. "Yes, thank you, Mistress."

"Good." Gina began slapping the tacks off her tits, scattering them over the floor. Once removed, she pressed the electro butt plug remote, sending a high charge racing through Michelle. The tacks impaled in her pussy, and arse seemed to heat up.

"More?" Gina asked.

Biting her lip, Michelle nodded and then gave a high pitch yelp.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Lose the pants."

This time, Gina used the strap to knock the tacks out of her. Michelle looked down at herself, her breasts reddened by the tacks with the odd smear of blood. Less than she expected.

"Lie on the mat face up."

Quickly, Michelle did as she was told. She was serene about what was to happen next. It wasn't penance, but indifference was a good substitute for hate. This couple did not know her or care. They would work her over until the money ran out.

Standing over Michelle, Steve squatted over her face. Instinctively she rimmed him. He reached forward and grabbed her legs pulling her apart and towards him, fully exposing her pussy to Gina.

Something hard was pushed inside her, a dildo? It slid inside her easily enough, then the rattle of the tack bucket and painful pinpricks inside. To quell her reaction, Steve sat down hard on her face, grinding his arsehole into her.

"Keep licking!" He barked.

"Sir!" Her tongue lapped at him, even pushing into him slightly.

The rattling stopped, and Michelle felt what she now knew to be a tube pulling out of her. She moaned as her pussy closed over the tiny, metal points. The idea of them inside her was almost worse than the pain they induced.

"Keep still," ordered Gina sharply.

Calming herself, Michelle used the pain to access her 'Michelle space'. Eagerly she fled inside as more tiny points of pain dug into the outside of her pussy.

"There," said Gina, with amusement, "a tin tack merkin!"

Laughing, Steve rose to his feet, and Michelle looked down at a strip of tin tacks over her pussy, kept in place by tape.

Picking up the strap, Gina brought it down hard between Michelle's legs causing her to cry out and double over in pain, her hands trying to protect herself.

"Steve," said Gina.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head. Michelle partly fought him before her own need for submission betrayed her. She remembered Faris being rough with her when she first started this journey, the fond memory making her weak with pleasure.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12