Raven Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's strong," commented Steve, subduing her.

"Open your legs!" Gina yelled.

"Yes, Mistress--" then screaming as the strap hit home and the butt plug kicked in with a vengeance, the current reacting to the metal in her pussy, increasing the agony.

"Please, Mistress!" Michelle began to beg, a comforting echo of simpler times; tears flowing as the blows rained down, the current surging on and off. Steve's arm around her neck, choking her, restricting the air. Gina yelling at Michelle to masturbate herself, to cum to make it stop, and Michelle responding, rubbing the tin tack strip grinding the points into her clit as she brought herself to orgasm over and over, until she felt herself begin to slip away. Then cool sweet air, and small sparks of pleasure pulsing through her system as Michelle wept for the girl she once was.

****

Linda was covered in a sheen of sweat as she held the trembling girl beneath her. Sex with Becky was one way of keeping in shape, Linda mused, smiling at the notion of doing an exercise class based on screwing young girls.

Affectionately, Linda bent down and kissed this particular young girl, who was bringing out the worse, or best, in her, depending on your point of view. Becky was also the one she had grown most fond of, even more so than Naomi.

"No, please," gasped Becky as Linda made to roll off her. "Stay inside me, please, Linda."

"Of course, darling," as if to emphasise her commitment, Linda pushed inside the girl a bit further, causing Becky to sigh contentedly.

"That was wonderful! I couldn't stop coming, that dildo is made for me."

It felt good inside Linda, too, not perhaps to the same extent but its shape inside her, which held it in place, was enhancing their lovemaking.

Dropping her hands to Linda's bum, Becky gave it a squeeze, her mouth seeking out her lover's nipple.

"Minx," smiled Linda, kissing the top of the girl's head.

Their relationship had evolved from the initial rush, the dominance games, then onto an equal basis, the sex wrapping itself in affection and a growing love between them.

They rocked silently as Linda moved to allow the internal strap-on to stimulate her, with Becky cupping and massaging her bum as she teased Linda's nipple.

Blowing out her cheeks, Linda came, a delightful little rush that tingled through her. She kissed Becky gratefully and flopped beside the young girl, relaxed and content.

"My parents are getting on my back," said Becky eventually.

"Hmm, I bet they are."

"They want to know what I intend doing." Becky propped herself up and reached for some tissues to wipe herself.

"Pass me some wipes, babe," said Linda. "What do you want to do? I assume you would go to Uni." She cleaned the exposed end of the dildo then eased it out of her pussy.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that, but it depends on you."

Her tone was uncertain, and Linda sensed Becky had been waiting for the right moment. Linda knew Becky would move on, live her own life, and it wouldn't involve her, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of sadness. She always did to a degree, but this one would hurt.

"You do what you think is best for you. I'll always put your interests first," said Linda.

"Well, the thing is, I want to stay with you." Becky's words tumbled out in a rush.

"Oh, you mean go to Uni here?"

"Yes, and stay with you."

Linda smiled, her heart giving a little jump at Becky's words, but she still had to say it. "You think that now, but you don't want to miss out on the fun bits of Uni life, being with people your own age, parties, jumping into bed, wild sex."

"I love you," said Becky quietly, a stubborn look on her face.

"And I love you. I just don't want you wasting your life on a fifty-year-old woman."

"It's not wasting if you love someone!" Becky said huffily.

"Okay, look, if I was being selfish, I would say great, live here and go to Uni, but caring for someone means putting their interests first. I'm looking out for you."

Mollified, Becky tested out Linda's reasoning. "I can still go to parties and things, although I'm not very good with girls my own age, they're obsessed with boys for one thing." She pulled a face.

"Hey, I like boys, although I can't remember the last time I had one." To her surprise, Linda realised she hadn't missed Roland.

"Anyway, that's what I would like to do, besides I worry about Megan."

"You shouldn't. Megan is Michelle's business. We keep out of each other's affairs."

"I know, but I'm worried for her. Raven, isn't you."

"What's that meant to mean? And her name is Michelle," responded Linda sharper than she intended.

"For you may be, for the rest of us it's Raven, and we aren't allowed to forget that. I'm just worried about Megan, she's working as a prostitute."

"I said I don't want to know!" Linda yelled.

There was silence for a few minutes. Finally, Becky snuggled up to the older woman. "Sorry."

Putting her arm around Becky, Linda gave her a little hug. "And I'm sorry I shouted, it's just difficult for me. I'm not stupid. I know what Michelle can be like, I've always known, but she's a grown woman, a mother, and she won't be told anymore. Certainly not be me. Kax, maybe."

"She does listen to you, though. She is different around you, she defers to you," countered Becky.

"Yes, but only in a superficial way, we never actually talk, talk. We have moments when we are open and connect, like that time when we sort of shared you, but that was a one-off. It's unspoken, that's how we are. I see her as my little girl, and she sees me as a mum." Linda was determined to shut the conversation down. What happened between her and Michelle was private, and Becky was bright and inquisitive, capable of ferreting out truths Linda would prefer stay buried.

"I see you as mummy too, my sex mummy," smiled Becky.

"Saucy."

"I like it when mummy rubs my private place and sticks things in me."

"Do you now? I think mummy should put her fingers inside your private place and see whether you have been a bad girl."

Giggling, Becky spread her legs. "Is mummy going to play with my pussy?"

"Oh, baby, mummy is not only going to play with your pussy, she is going to eat it too!"

"You are such a naughty mummy!"

****

Reality started to intrude on Michelle. She was lying on the mat, tacks digging into her bum, the strip still attached to her pussy, the electro in her arse activated, but gently this time, almost ticking her. Gina was a master of her craft. She knew when to be harsh and when to tease.

Turning her head, Michelle saw the couple sitting on the bed. Gina was naked and flushed. Probably having sex while she was out of it and on her dime too, an exquisite touch. Smiling, Michelle noticed they had emptied her handbag.

"I'm keeping the bag and the extra cash. We've also accessed your bank account on your phone. Don't you just love facial ID?" Gina spotted Michelle was back with them.

"Yes, Mistress," said Michelle drowsily. The phone was clean. The account had £250 in it and was all part of the service.

Gina walked over to where she lay. "We also had great sex at your expense, didn't we, Steve?"

"Sure did, babe."

"Steve would have fucked you, but you have a dildo up your ass and tacks in your cunt, so that was a hard pass. We're going to get dressed and shoot off. You need to take a piss before we go, babe?" Gina asked Steve.

"Yeah, now you mention it," he grinned.

"So do I." Gina straddled Michelle's head and spread her pussy. She had a lovely pussy, thought Michelle. "Open wide, baby girl, Gina needs to take a pee, and your mouth just got voted toilet of the month."

"Thank you, Mistress," the acrid liquid spluttered over her tits and then gathered pace as it hit Michelle in the face, her mouth quickly filling up. She swallowed, gargled, and revelled in the degradation of a stranger pissing on her.

"She seems to like it, Gina," said Steve, who was now standing over them and watching. He had his cock in his hand, waiting for his partner to finish before using Michelle as a urinal.

"Yeah, she's a sicko slut, a degraded cuckquean, a piss loving shag-bag." Gina finished and then spat in Michelle's face. "Let her have it, babe! Hey, watch where you're aiming. Fucking men!" she exclaimed in mock annoyance.

Michelle enjoyed being hosed down in a warm, salty downpour. She was swallowing as fast as he could, but she was struggling. Michelle made an instant vow to spend more time in the D Stalls. She was out of practice.

Shaking his cock over her, Steve spat in her face.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you, Mistress, it is a pleasure to serve as your urinal!" It had been a fun afternoon, Michelle thought contentedly.

12