Raven Nevermourn Ep. 001: tRAMp STAMP

Story Info
Never mourn the loss of scum. Only the man that gave him shelter.
6k words
4.67
6.6k
10
14

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

(Note: Welcome to Hell! I'm quite proud of this series. While I have never been a huge fan of Horror I'm discovering I like to write it, even if I don't read or seldom watch a scary movie. To prove that I have to tell you I only began this series on the last few days of December and all through January I've written up through Chapter 16. So...this series will be Monthly for at least a year or longer. Trust me this series gets insane the more I write. So...without further ado...I give you...RAVEN NEVERMOURN...careful of her lap dances. LOL! Enjoy! )

_______

Not a happy birthday...when it arrives...no cake, no candles, no hope!

********

"Interesting birthmark. I never noticed it before."

"Excuse me?"

"Your beauty mark. It almost looks more like a tattoo." An African American teenager pointed out from her side of the showers.

A second girl who was much younger, Caucasian with short brown hair who stood next to the black teenager looked out of instinct and confused their target even further. "When did you get that? No tattoos allowed!"

Raven Eileen Moore stood beneath a hot steamy cascade in her Orphanage's communal shower rinsing her lengthy, just beyond the shoulder red hair. Across the shower room the young black girl who had asked about it cocked a curious brow awaiting an answer. The three young women had been here at the home since infancy so knew one another somewhat well even if some were younger than others. Either way it was uncommon for the girls to become so nosey under the circumstances of hygiene nudity. Raven simply shrugged it off as last day harassment, turning 18 in a few hours she was being let go in the morning. Most likely they were jealous and goofing off. Raven knew quite well that she had no tattoo or birthmark, so did not seem to have a clue what they were getting at other than teasing. "I don't have any birthmark or any tattoo."

"I've showered in here with you for years now and I've never once noticed it before now." Young Sheridan Proxi pointed to the mark right above the shallow crest of Raven's perfect softly tanned butt cheeks, natural tan even though she was a ginger. With Sheridan's nail informing her where it was located Raven jumped at her touch. "Sorry! Just letting you know where. How could you not know? Come on I want one. Who did it?"

The first girl Vondia Holmes concluded her own shower and began drying off. Walking over she leans down to get a closer look. Raven becoming wierded out by their attention so close upon her person reacted by swatting them away. "Hey! Not so close. I'm not that way."

"What way?" Sheridan who was only 15 tilted her head. The orphanage had many children as residents, some like Raven never adopted. Turning 18 in a few hours this was her last official night at Crowley Manson's Home for Girls. Such an odd name, almost morbid and cruel. To the community on the outside it was referred to as Satan Sorority considering the founder's name a mix of Aleister Crowley, and Charles Manson, coincidence but still a seriously rough designation.

"Come on Raven there's no way could you not know it's there." Vondia at 16 years of age looked puzzled, then scowled. "Seriously go look in a mirror if you don't believe us." She then smirks, "It's kind of cute. I want one too."

"Quit looking at my butt. Go do your thing, both of you."

"We're not getting funny Raven." Sher said then changed the subject, "Are you glad to be leaving here in the morning?"

"Kind of scary actually. I have nobody out there. I get some Government money and a pat on the back, but not enough to survive more than a few weeks. No job. No home. I'm excited but kind of numb actually."

"I don't understand why you can't stay here until you find something." Sher pouted, "I'll miss you."

"Awww thanks! I'll miss everyone here too. I'll be fine I just need to figure things out on my own. I'll drop by and visit now and then."

"You better!" Vondia pouted, "We'll be in your shoes in a few years. Nobody wants us bitches at our age."

"We should all be roommates when we get out of prison." Sheridan teased.

"If I'm around I'll keep that in mind. Who knows I might get lucky and find me a rich boyfriend." Raven ended her shower and began toweling herself off. She being taller than the other two girls at 5'6, 120 pounds she knew she had the body to get a man, once she got over her shyness. Not having any real contact with boys stuck here in captivity she simply had her fingers crossed. The area Sheridan touched did itch. Discomfort sitting in she scratched the area a bit then dried her back. In bringing her towel back around she found an unexpected sight. "Am I bleeding?" She whirled to let the other girls look again.

"Whoa!" Vondia bulged her eyes, "The tattoo is bleeding all the way around the circle. It has to be fresh. Did you have someone here put that on you?"

"Circle? What the heck?" Raven was becoming more convinced the girls were actually seeing something. Edgy she stepped from the showers and went to the bathroom sinks. Mirrors above them were too tall to see by so she climbed up on her knees and glared at herself over her shoulder to see the bleeding circle. "Holy Moley! I do have a circle. What's inside the circle?" She winced but couldn't see it clearly.

Sheridan grossed out by the blood watched Raven dab at it to clear up the visual of what was within. Unable to venture a guess Vondia toughened up, nudging Sher out of the way and leaned over to look at the mark. "Girl you have weird tastes in tattoos."

"I told you it's not a tattoo. Come on you know it's against the rules to defile our body's. How did I get that? What is it?"

Vondia thought about how to explain it and hopped up to sit behind Raven on the sink's counter. With steamy mirrors she traced a circle in the mirror then shot glances at the mark for reference in drawing it in the steam. Once completed Vondia looked at her artwork and shivered. "It's like...a pentagram...but not."

Turning in her seat Raven explored the sketch and puzzled over it. "That's really what's on my back?"

"Tramp stamp!" Vondia sighed, "Good thing you're leaving in the morning or Mrs. Drewbeck might punish you."

"For something I didn't do?"

"Someone did it. That just doesn't appear out of thin air." The notion that it might be a possibility Raven swallowed and looked at her friends. "Right?" Vondia shrugged a single shoulder.

"If someone had tattooed me I'd have screamed. I hate needles! How?" With more girls coming into the restroom Raven jumped down and tied her towel around her body. Vondia thinking fast wiped away her drawing in the mirror and climbed down to avoid questions that spooked them as much as Raven herself. Eye contact made between Raven and her timely allies they agreed to keep it quiet. Some birthday present!

With the towel bloody Raven walked backwards away from the incoming girls and carefully got dressed. Worried blood might seep into her jeans and t-shirt she had Vondia grab toilet paper in wads and patch her circle up until she could figure out what to do. Panic was settling in. All she had to do was hide it until morning then leave this place forever.

Fully dressed she and the girls walked out together and down the hall. There was an in house Nurse named Winona Beasley in residence but she was not in her office to ask for band-aids and gauze, likely outside smoking. Door unlocked Raven and Vondia snuck inside while Sher kept watch, on her knee acting as if tying her shoelace in case anyone showed up. A quick thievery of supplies they took everything back to Raven's shared bedroom. Luckily her bunk mates were out in the recreation hall. Patching Raven up tight they tried to figure out what to do with the towel.

"Just say you started your period." Sher offered wisdom.

"Guys? Thank you for being here for me. I owe you."

"Then adopt us when you meet that rich boyfriend." Sher giggled.

"I know we haven't been true friends all these years but...you both are now."

"I'm scared for you Raven." Vondia fidgeted, "This kind of stuff happens in horror movies."

"How are you watching those kinds of movies to know?" Sher pointed as if missing out, "We only get Disney+."

"Just saying! I've heard the worker's here talk about them."

"Don't go cursing me." Raven shivered, "Why doesn't it hurt if it's a wound?"

"No idea!" Vondia puckered with a shrug, "At least it's not a full pentagram that must mean something."

"Half a pentagram...it's...unfinished." Confused Raven puffs her cheeks. "I always pictured getting a tattoo once I got on my feet but...not like this. I need to find out who...or what did this to me. We all know it's not natural."

"Go see a Priest." Vondia suggested, "Psychic maybe? Just don't mention the tattoo to the psychic, let her...or him...tell you it exists so you know they're legit."

"Good idea! Thing is psychics will cost me money."

"You should get a tetanus shot." Sher brought up, "In case it gets infected."

"Again...money! I wish I was rich but we all know that's not in the cards. Well, until I meet Mister Money. That would also mean explaining it and I have no clue why it's there to begin with. You guys know I've never left this place long enough to get any tattoo, besides I'm always watched when I get a chance to get out."

"Until tomorrow morning. Free at last little Bird." Vondia smiled. "I could always run away and go with you."

"Don't be silly. They would find you and then I would get in trouble for not telling them where you are. I don't want to start my new life behind bars."

"She's right Vee." Sheridan frowns rubbing her knees in her seated position. "We just look out for you Rave."

"I know. I really regret not getting to know you two better." A strange hug was shared by all three, but it meant a lot to each of them. "It's almost dinner time. I'm going to go talk to Mister Alonzo about my release before he heads home."

"He's creepy." Sheridan shivers, her hands moving to her upper arms to repeat rubbing them instead of her knees.

"I don't think so." Vondia shrugs, "Always treats me with respect."

"I don't know. I just get nervous around him."

"Just relax. He's been here for years and nothing bad has ever happened. Right?" Raven smiles and pats Sheridan's leg. "I'll catch you two before lights out." Hopping up she motioned both girls out of her room before any of her older roomies came back to torment them. Once out Raven closed the door and began walking the other direction. Passing by what few employees the home had, mainly women, only a couple larger men on staff in case any fight might break out that the female employees could not handle. Other than that a male janitor.

"Hi Elmo." She spoke to the elder male mopping the floor near the restrooms. He being of gray hair and pudgy frame Elmo Flinch aka Mole as the girls mocked him by rearranging the letters of his first name looked up and smiled. Raven was always nice to him. Passing on she reached the double doors leading into the Faculty portion of the Home. Greeted by a middle aged secretary named Violet, Raven asked to talk with the Head of the Home Hector Alonzo. Walking her back Violet knocked on his door and awaited his, "Enter."

"Miss Moore to see you if you have a minute."

"Absolutely!" He notes Raven fluttering her fingers and waves her in with a vivid smile. "Thank you Violet I'll take her from here. Go on home and tell Max to eat his broccoli." An earlier talk about her grandson prompting the veggie comment. Violet Keene patted Raven on the shoulder and told her in passing that she was sorry to see her go. Everyone in the Home was just so nice.

Stepping into Hector's office Raven was offered a seat. Moving around his desk to close his door for a private chat he happened to look at Raven as she lowered into her chair in front of his desk. "Did you hurt yourself Raven?" Her eyes bulge at his notice and turned to make excuses.

"It's just a scrap. I backed into something sharp."

"Is that why you're here? To report the accident?" He seemed genuinely concerned. Going so far as to insist he examine it in case of something she was not telling him, like an unruly resident who might have a knife. "Let me look it over please."

"Seriously it's nothing. Nobody stabbed me or anything."

"Up!" He motioned until she stood and turned her back to him as he gently peeled the hem of her t-shirt up to examine the bandages. "I see blood seeping through the bandage. Did Winona write up a report when she patched you up?"

"No! I...that's why I'm here to tell you I snuck into Ms. Beasley's office. She wasn't around to patch me up so I did it myself." It was safer to be honest. "I couldn't find her and I didn't want to ruin my clothes, I...don't have many as it is."

"I understand. I'll call her and have her double check your nursing skills. I appreciate your honesty Raven. Unfortunately, I have to make a report of every incident such as a wound. Insurance purposes and the like. I'll need to know where your injury took place and have it taken care of as well so no other resident gets hurt like you did."

"Oh!" She was sweating under pressure to think of where and how it happened.

"Mind if I take a look at the wound? Insurance's often want pictures of incidents when it comes to Group Homes. Security measures! It's just policy Raven."

"It's...in a bad location Mister Alonzo." She hoped to use the precise location of her strange marking right above the highest point of her butt crease as invasion of privacy. "Can Winona do it?"

"Of course!" Going to his desk he plucked up his desk cordless and called the Nurse, now back in her office from a lengthy nicotine break outside. "Hi Winona, It's Hector. I'm walking Raven Moore over to your nursing station. She bandaged herself up while you were away. With her leaving us tomorrow I want her well taken care of. Right away! ETA five minutes." Hanging up he sat back in his chair. "Was this all you wanted to tell me Raven?"

"No! I just wanted to go over tomorrow. Exactly how much money do I get to leave on? I'm trying to figure out where I'm going that I can afford."

"I have a packet for you with suggestions on how to adjust to the world. Phone number and addresses of homeless shelters and women's transition homes. They will assist you on getting a job. Sad to say the employment market is pretty lousy right now so it might be part time work at best. I'm leaving my card in the packet as well so have any employer interested in you call me for a reference."

"Thanks!" She smiled trying not to worry about Winona's find once she peeled her bandage off. She had no choice so she accepted the inevitability. "I might be a good babysitter."

"I'm certain you would. Just don't let parents offer you bread crumbs. Even sitters get good money these days. Of course qualifications do help."

"Which I have none other than what little advice I give the girls here."

"It all helps. Have faith I'll work my...magic should I get a call."

"Awesome! What bothers me too is my wardrobe. Like I said I have three t-shirts and two pairs of jeans to my name. My last name is Moore." She giggled, "I should have more."

"All in good time. There is a voucher for clothing from Good Will you can use. Possibly to find something to wear for interviews. Just learn to explain your situation, most people understand. MOST! You will find certain folks less accommodating I'm afraid. Anyway! Let's head to see Winona and if there's anything else we can discuss it in the morning."

"Alright!" Raven hopping up like nothing bothering her made Hector wince, expecting a painful response to jumping up so quickly. Letting it go he joined her at the door and closed it behind them. The walk in three minutes tops they visited Winona Beasley's tiny clinic.

"There she is. I apologize for not being here when you dropped by. Let's have a peek at your injury." Portly but perky Winona found Raven lifting the back of her shirt then pausing to look at Hector.

"Oh! Right! I'll step outside. Be sure to take a photo of her abrasions Winona."

"I know the drill Hector." She winked. Waiting until he stepped out and shut the door Winona then attempted to examine Raven.

"WAIT!" Raven yelped as panic set in, "Before you look at it, I don't know where I got it. I haven't left this place in a month."

"Pardon? You got this today correct?"

"Well, it started bleeding in the shower room. So...I guess." Truth but it was going to be way to hard to explain a tattoo like marking.

"Let me get a look at it. I doubt you cleaned the wound considering I keep antiseptics locked up." She begins peeling the bandage at the top, "A very tender spot to be jabbed. Does it hurt?"

"Not really! It just bled a lot."

Finishing her removal Winona stares at the covered area with shock. "Dear? I...don't see a scratch on you. Just bloody bandages. What in the world?"

"What?" She reaches behind her and feels the area, her fingertips able to sense a circular crease. "It's right here where I'm pointing."

"Perfect complexion Dear. Not a mark or scratch anywhere. May I ask what this is about?"

"Gotcha! Last day prank. I'm going to miss you Winona." It was all she had.

"While I'll miss you as well, a practical joke like this is not very funny. Was Hector in on this?"

Outside in the hallway Hector Alonzo stood with his hands in his pockets when he felt lightheaded all of a sudden. Leaning back against the hallway wall sweat began to pour over his face. Eyes growing black led to a demonic grin. Just as the door opened and Winona came looking for him his eyes returned to normal but his behavior seemed off.

"Miss Moore here seems to be playing a cruel joke on her last day. There are no cuts or scratches on her person."

"Really?" He looked shocked then chuckled, "We had you fooled didn't we?"

Hearing him Raven bulged her eyes and eased around Winona to look at Hector with surprise. Winking at her Hector laughed, "We had her going didn't we?"

"Uhhh? Yeah!" She chuckled dryly then thought, "What is going on here?" Why was Alonzo acting in her defense like this. He should be scolding her like usual.

"Let's go back to my office and chat." He gripped Raven by her left shoulder to encourage her into a retreat. "Sorry we shook you up Winny. I thought it would be funnier. My bad!" Leading Raven away to his office area left Winona to scowl at being referred to as Winny, then closing her door in confusion. Nothing like this had ever happened in her ten years here at Crowley Manson. Stupidity she thought! "Not once has Alonzo called me Winny before today. Hmm?"

Returning without words Raven felt strange over his untimely intervention. "Mister Alonzo? I'm sorry I swear it was an innocent joke." With her symbol gone missing she just didn't know how to react. Saying nothing to her as he guided her back into his office, Raven just knew he was going to set her straight for her unintentional lie. Closing his door quietly he kept his back to her as she stood in front of his desk arms nervously folded. "Am I going to...lose my chance to leave tomorrow?"

"Of course not!" He spoke while strangely running his fingers along the door's entire threshold from top to bottom as if looking for a draft. She had no idea why he was doing it but as long as she wasn't in any trouble she was fine. Goosebumps rose however! Once he stood up from brushing along the bottom of the door he put his hands on his hips and sighed heavily. "I believe you owe me Miss Moore." The expression in his face was almost comedic, yet dark.

"What?" Her heart stopped briefly.

"Are you bleeding again? I can smell blood. Mmmm!"

"I...was faking it remember?" She lowered her arms and checked her lower back, sure enough it was wet, tugging her t-shirt around for a visual it was soaked in blood. "Holy crud!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12