Raven Nevermourn Ep. 001: tRAMp STAMP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing holy I'm afraid. Miss Moore? Invite me in please."

"Say what?" From behind Raven watched his hands leave his hips and remove his suit jacket tossing it aside. From there he began unbuckling his belt. "Mister Alonzo? W-what are you doing?"

"Invite me in Baby Bird!"

"Oh shit!" She just knew he was going to rape her. Resorting to screaming she ran behind his desk and found a letter opener to defend herself with as he took his shoes off one by one. "What is going on here? Why are you doing this? HELP! HELP!" She picked up his phone to call out and found it dead silent, no dial tone. "No! No! No! No!" She was addled.

Dropping his pants and boxers she saw his bare ass and found herself unable to scream any further. She tried but suddenly realized she couldn't even speak, as if a deadly silence took over the room. Panic between no speech and blood trickling down into her butt crack she began crying, uncertain what to do. In an unexplained jerk reaction she tosses the letter opener across the room and question why she gave up her only defense. Her body stiffening up even movement was being manipulated by some unseen force.

"We have a few hours yet. Why don't you just...relax." He turns out his light darkening the office, Even his window with blinds closed grew dangerously dim. Raven Moore passed out and fell back into his swivel chair. It was comfy at least!

Darkness ruling her for the next four hours she stirred, hearing a clock ticking to bring her back to reality. Peering up she realized she was no longer in his chair. Instead she was bent over the front of Alonzo's desk. Feeling a pair of hands caressing her back she realized her shirt was off, bra as well. Blood still cool and wet on her back meant she was still bleeding, even in small thin trickles.

"Happy birthday Miss Moore." She heard Alonzo hidden behind her, his voice different. "Invite me to the party. Oopsie! Left my party hat in the wrapper." He patted the crown of a very nice cock.

Only in thought, her words still defying audible notes she begs, "Please don't hurt me."

"Hurt you? You should want this little Succubus. I know I do!"

"Succubus? What...?" She had never heard the term before. "Why can't I speak?"

"Because I won't allow it. So zip it...I mean unzip it...you know what I mean." Alonzo spoke as if everything were funny. "Thirty seconds until 12:01 AM. Invite me in for a night cap. Caps still in that pesky wrapper."

"Noooooooo! I'm still a virgin."

"Of course you are. For another twenty one seconds. Invite me in Scarlett I'll Shara. I'll Terra Eyes Ya! Don't Rhett...I'll be gentle. LIKE HELL!"

"I don't want you. Please don't do this Mister Alonzo."

"Oh, Hector is right here with me Cutiepie! He's admired you a very long time, he simply kept it to himself. Ten seconds. Invite me!" He growled.

"Please..."

"Close enough!" He chuckled and at precisely 12:01 yanked her pants down with force, she unable to fight back. Once her panties were down he rammed his cock up inside her with ferocious precision, storming through her hymen as if it were never there. She felt his activity and silent screamed all the way through his bestial rape. Gripping her by the back of her neck she felt her body react as if desiring him. If she could witness it she would see her tattoo like mark becoming a full pentagram. While it meant nothing at the moment it did calm her into enjoying his torturous sex in a more hopeful manner. Blood pouring from her defiled cunt stained his carpet. Strangely, Raven smiled! Her emotions were playing tug of war with her. Fear then yearning. Anger followed by thrill.

"Oh my God!" She persistently called out in silent speech.

"Not here I'm afraid!" Alonzo laughed slapping her ass cheek. "I've waited for this day for so very long. This pussy is delightfully perfect, fitting tightly around Hector Boy's cock."

"Why are you doing this? How can you hear my thoughts?" She moaned with each penetration, each draw back, each decent. The sensations were building within her making her actually smile even in anguish. Fear that was slowly fading. Virginity long gone she was beginning to enjoy this undertaking. While silence was removed from her abilities she could still hear not just the ticking clock, but Alonzo's scrotum slapping her thighs, the spanks on her bloody ass cheeks as he spread her scars weeping devotion.

"Because it is your destiny Sweet Ravenous. I am only beginning. As in the mortals worthless bible I am Legion. For we are many!" He laughed. "I can feel your lust. You are embracing it. Good for you Raven Moore. Such an ironic name your mother left you. Better than your real moniker that's for sure."

"Mother? I don't know my mother. How could you? You know my real name?" She came all over Alonzo's eight inch beast, it growing beyond his natural six and nearly bursting.

"What's in a Nameless? She and I go waaaaay back. If you find her tell her I said...Miss me?"

"Who...what are you?"

"Phantom of the Opera. Maestro of puppets. Owner of your soul, well tender of it, it's my job one. I'm afraid you will have to seek out another to fuel your day. Days!"

"I'm so confused."

"It will come to you in time."

"What will?"

"Your true...colors. By the way you look lovely in red. It goes so well with the fire of your hair. Only your beautiful blue eyes cool the fiery passion seeking to rise. They will not be enough to restrain you."

"Please stop!" She pauses under his constant assault to cum again, her body trembling even under his control over her limbs.

"You do not truly want that Raven. Demand more...it is your given name...as you know."

"Noooo! Why would I want this? You're raping me."

"Oh, get used to it you cry baby. You were always bawling..." He refrains from finishing his sentence.

"You...knew me as a baby?" She convulsed as his cock dug deeper, harder, faster. Screaming she explodes a gusher over his embedded beast. It was as if her question brought on a darker inspiration. One she dreaded ever knowing the reason for. Insight would be shared.

"If I could have taken you then I would have. If not for that damned sigil hiding in plain sight. Had to wait it out Birdy Lou! Tic Tok! Tik Tok!"

"Sigil?" She rode his rhythm, her 36C's rubbing over the desk top in sweaty irritation, one that defined her nipples into deadly daggers. She would find those nipples impossible to live with after today, never to go limp again.

"The mark of the least."

"Least? You mean Beast?"

"Oh, no! That name is reserved for me. You are my plaything! Now and forever. Well...until I get ya knocked up. I'll keep tryin' it's the spice they say."

"Forever?" She yelped, only heard to her ears and his.

"Eternal damnation Little Bird." His nickname made her think of Vondia calling her that earlier. Was this...demon or whatever he was there when she said it? How? A tingle over her tattoo felt as if a revelation. He was escaping whatever Hell he came from as her so called sigil was forming. The more it united with it's missing portion the gates were obviously opening.

"Why meeee? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Luck of the maw." He laughed with an evil hiss as he barreled and burrowed deeper until drawing out another maddening orgasm at his behest. She was in no position to deny him, truthfully her hormones were begging for more. Moore! Moore! Moore! Maw seemed to be correct. The longer he savagely took her from behind she was craving it. There was simply no explanation for her desires. She should be begging for mercy but instead was discovering a hunger brewing. Almost greedily! Yes...Maw indeed!

"FUCK!"

"As long as you want Beautiful."

"I...don't...want..." She cringes within her thoughts, "...STOP!"

"No can do! Not until this burdening husk nuts a nice milky froth up inside your sweet little cunt Newbie!" He was goading her. "You can't get enough of this. ADMIT IT SUCCUBUS!"

"HARDER YOU ASSHOLE!" She blurted without thinking. "Why did I just...IF YOU CAN'T HIT ME HARDER THAN THAT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF MAGGOT SHIT GET SOMEONE WHO CAN!!" Hooboy!

"There she is. Hello Little Majesty!"

"No clue! Shut up and fuck me." Raven Moore was thriving on her newfound fondness for sex. "Roll me over and let me see you."

"I prefer being behind the scenes."

"Well I don't. Look me in the eye!" She demanded.

"As you wish." He manhandles her without his dick slipping out and hurls her like a ragdoll to her back, her bloody mark now oozing all over the desk. Ripping her legs wide he enjoys long moments of watching his host's penis bolt back and forth inside her ruby glossed vulva, the pink membranes drenched in mucus and still weeping trickles of blood. Hissing at the sight he dares to pull out of her and buries Alonzo's face in the messy mire licking up her delightful fluids. She fell flat on her back, head draping over the backside of the desk, his tongue was amazing, her first time being eaten out almost magical. Suddenly, a brewing anger slipped into her thoughts, head rising to look across her bouncing chest at him.

"I SAID FUCK ME!"

"I love it when a succubus barks orders." He lifts up looking a fright under bloody expression and inserts a bruised and bleeding penis, overused in it's increased metamorphosis blood vessels were tearing beneath swollen skin. "Eat away Princess. Eat away." Whatever that meant.

"How have I not been missed at bed check? Surely someone on the outside is looking for me. Calling Alonzo to say I'm not in the building. How is he doing this? It's like I'm a prisoner of lost time." Even in her surges of changing personality Raven was fighting to understand. Part of her didn't care, the other part needed answers. Glances at the door she sees a shadow on the other side of the darkened blinds. While it should be impossible to see the shadow it was plain as day to her. "HELP ME!" She screamed, still isolated in her void of conceal. Was this simply a nightmare? It sure didn't feel like it. She was cumming yet again, losing sight behind her skull in white orbs of inner possession.

"Sacrifices must be made!" Alonzo's borrower snarled, nutting hard for the very first time shooting a long withheld reservoir of untapped potential into her. "HELLFIRE SIRE!" He bragged victoriously. She definitely wasn't on birth control there was no need when the girls in the home were not having sex.

Screaming and rejoicing in the same dramatic tone Raven Moore giggled and squeezed her breasts to hold on to her reality. For a brief moment her own eyes went black like Alonzo's. Then in a heartbeat a glow subsided the darkness and she returned to normal. Still atop his desk Raven realized she was alone. Sitting up she found her clothing back on yet no blood anywhere to be found.

"What the fuck?" She tugged at her shirt finding it clean without stains. Even her tattoo was healed back up, no blood, wet or dry to explain her dilemma. "Am I going crazy?" Easing off Alonzo's desk she looked at his wall clock. It said 12:00. "How...is it noon?" Looking around her for anything out of the ordinary she even found the letter opener back where it was before she snatched it up out of defense. Plucking his phone up, it now had a dial tone. Back on it's cradle she scratched her head and shrugged, "Either I'm sleepwalking or bonkers."

Testing the closed door it opened with ease. Yet in crossing over the threshold her entire body tingled. Pausing she stepped back and the tingles faded. Another venture out the tingles returned. "What's causing the nerve ending square dance?" Looking right out the front door of the building she realized it was dark outside, pole lights illuminating the grounds. "Sooo...not noon. Midnight? But...I...give up. Mister Alonzo must have gone home. I think I must have been dreaming this walking in my slumber." A few steps taken she notices her thighs feeling numb as if bruised, then her pussy felt...stretched. "No way! I was fucked."

Squealing not from pleasure, but from the eerie realization she silently made her way back to her room. Entering in stealth mode she crawled into bed, the three other girls sharing her room out cold and uncaring. As she stretched out she realized there was bedding fluffed up under her sheet that in most cases represented a sneaky rendezvous by making it look like someone, namely Raven was already asleep in her bed. Freaked out she removed the rolled up blankets and quietly tucked them under her bed.

"Who did that? Mister Alonzo?" She was lost for an explanation. "Maybe Vondia or Sher?" It didn't matter. In 7 hours she would be wishing she had those blankets to take with her in case she was sleeping on the streets. For now her eyes were heavy. Let it rest!

Outside smoking the Janitor Elmo and a night orderly stood smoking when they realized something. Administrator Alonzo's car was still in the lot.

"Wonder why Alonzo's still here?" Elmo told the orderly Brian.

"Working awful late. His office was dark when I made my rounds though."

"Huh!" Elmo motions Brian to walk with him out to Alonzo's car and notes the engine running. Curious where Alonzo was they peered into the driver's side window and saw Hector reclined back in his seat, his pants down, dick exploded in his hand a bloody mangled mess. Choking up they beat on the window to confirm their worst fears. His door locked left no choice. Brian called 9-1-1. Elmo making his own call to Cynthia Drewbeck the assistant Administrator. It was going to be a loooong night.

Just ask Raven Moore in the morn.

She would feel horrible over his passing.

Everyone at Crowley Manson mourned his loss.

Mourn?

Such a delicate emotion.

12