Raven Nevermourn Ep. 014: CAULDRON BURN

Story Info
BUBBLE BUBBLE ALWAYS TROUBLE...
7.1k words
4.89
2k
1
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

West Salem, Massachusetts, population... what's left... the time? Not so easy to measure...dimensionally speaking.

"How's the honeybees Nagatha?"

Granny hobbled along with a cane, her shared black cat Sabastian at her feet as she paraded through a farmer's market full of locals, and unsuspecting visitors. The locals respected the travels of motorists stopping along the highway out of financial gain. Today being so beautiful, the sun high in a bright blue sky, birds singing, bees buzzing, eyes glaring.

"What do you care Outcast?" A careful wink was covered by a gnarled knuckle.

"Better name than none I suppose! Just trying to get along Nag."

"The gathering meets at midnight. Outcast or not... be there. This malady concerns your offspring." The gray-haired old crone grumbled. "The bees are finicky today. Their honey is droll." It was obvious the off-road tent covered booth was hardly buzzing. Pun intended! "Elders only!"

"21... got it!" Granny senses a birdcage with a raven within it hanging from a hook one booth over. Wincing behind her black shades she feels Nagatha warning her not to get nosey. That went over blindly even as a table cloth under her honey jars wrapped around Granny's walking stick as a warning, future blindfold as if needed. "Don't patronize Nag... I'll be gentle." Her oldest friend simply released her cane and went back to reading the book she had in her lap. While to some in the know how of Wiccan religion it should be some ancient tome. Not today, this one was a romance novel by an author known as Helen Earth. Ehhh? Dark romance! Paper made from a tree.

Hobbling to the next door Naybore... NOT! Granny puckered her lips at the raven through tree branch bars, "Mornin' Woden...or should I say Wooden?" She taps the branch, "You're sounding exceptionally quiet today. Cat got your tongue?" Sabastian circled her legs below looking up at something tasty. The birds response led to a single blinking eye. "Whatcha see out there today Winkypoo?"

"Leave my familiar alone Outcast!" A younger woman who appeared in her 50's carried up a case of apple cider from her van parked behind the tarp. "He's only got eye for me."

"Freya Lou! How ya been?"

"Ignoring your despicable offspring as best I can. You give a Succubus a good name. The Mother is not appreciative."

"Never meaning to offend Momma and you know it. If she even still exists. Blah-Blah-Blahsphemy... don't bother I know it well. Can't tell me you don't care about your girls."

"In my own way." Freya too winked, this round the opposite eye compared to her raven's.

"I miss you too." Granny slyly whispers to the bird, "Don't go gettin' all misty you one eyed Rooster." Code for she missed his cock. You see Woden here used to be Granny's voluntary mate, but when she became an outcast to her central coven her love was taken away. Freya while not entirely evil swiped her man and made him hers eternally bonded. Poor guy!

"You always try to make me jealous. I'm younger than you and he always did have a rovin' eye."

"Raven! Rovin'! Come on Freya Lou... it's his job."

"To entertain me... not you." Freya was a stunning woman with blond hair even with a slightly chubby chin. Not a perfect beauty but certainly not any supermodel... even though she fancied herself as one.

"You been tanning?"

"Vacation in the Bahamas." She smirked then altered it just as fast so as not to be detected by any prying eyes that might judge her loyalties. "Quick trip." A stare between them spoke volume. There was more than meets the eye. A final rub along Woden's beak Granny said goodbye. Freya threw a glove at the cage riling the raven's wings into a fluttering storm. She was a jealous one. "I'm hotter dammit!"

Granny slyly grinned as she moved on down the line, eyes everywhere sneering at her journey. Rounding the corner of a small moving truck Granny and Sabastian were gone. In a single breath Granny exited her antique bedroom mirror into her bedroom and tossed her cane aside to walk without her portrayed hobble. Peering out her window she sighed, reflecting on old times, a whole lot of loneliness until her kids came home. Now... she had a granddaughter that had somehow evolved beyond the average Succubus. Claiming her birthmark from her Mother Jezzie should have led her on a darker path. Instead it challenged the religious practices of her Coven. What was going on? Midnight would be a tedious conversation.

"Ah Woden... I could use a hug. A feather to tickle my bottom at the very least."

Woden? Moden? DeMon? Endow?

Sounded like a spell.

********

6:30 PM... time measured by an actual clock... digital.

"Steaks on the grill. Baked potatoes too."

Hector Alonzo spoke through his ex-wife's vocal cords. Her daughter Jody relaying the message from inside the house let Raven Mourn and Detective Heather Choi in on dinner. Jody was inside the kitchen prepping small salads with what she had to work with. Tomatoes good, lettuce wilted but salvageable.

Hearing Jody, Raven who lay next to Heather on the bed with a handsome black leopard showing off intriguing white spots rather than the other way around, reared up. "Food! Finally! I'm starving."

"You go ahead I'm going to stay here with Keith." The Korean beauty said as she snuggled against the big cat's side, he formerly being her human lover now a witch's familiar. Something Heather had in common a mere two hours ago. She needed time with her man to apologize for getting him into this mess. Having saved his life was the important part, but the trade off seemed just plain evil.

"I'll see if Gwen saved a raw steak for Keith. If not I'll give him mine."

"You eat! Right now I don't think either of us has an appetite."

"This sucks! Why would my Mom do this to you guys?"

"I don't think this was solely on her. Initially yes, she sucker punched me. Offered me a drink of... fuck! She called it pussy juice... I should have connected the dots." Eying Keith's spots she rolled her eyes, "Maybe I did."

"There's wisdom in everything. Maybe Mom had a good reason to trick you."

"Don't let that big heart of yours get soured Raven. You're a good kid."

"I try. I don't ever want to go dark."

"I'm not sure you have a choice." Her last name being most of that last word in her prediction made Heather frown. Add in that CE it came out sounding like See as in she saw her own world changing the minute she met Raven Moore... Mourn, at Crowley-Manson Girls Home. "She was the catalyst." Sighing she scowled, "Cat on her list? Fuck you Jezzabel!"

"Ok, I'm going." Raven twisted on her heel and shuffled out into the hallway.

Heather frowned at her boyfriend. Might as well call him that even though they had only just started seeing one another. Sex was good she gave him that. "I'm sorry I got you into this Keith. I'll find a way to fix this I swear." The big cat's grumble was not so reassuring. Deep down he knew he would still be dead if not for her efforts. How could he be mad at her? She was an incredible woman. Sharing her presence he rolled the top of his head under her chin until she couldn't help but cuddle with him, his body heat was comforting, his fur silky soft.

"Too soon to say I love you?" She whispered. His long tail curling over her spanked her bare bottom beneath her borrowed nightshirt. "Hey now! Watch that tail." A few more pleasant swats to her cheeks she froze looking into his eyes, both sets becoming narrow as a cat's normally are. "This your way of saying you love me too, cat of nine tails?" Seven more swats of his tail he made it a fact. She simply lay next to him and enjoyed his company.

Dining table set, Raven joined Gwen and Jody for a delicious meal, no words shared save for grace. Gwen insisted! Even Hector and Brandon prayed along from within her.

At least evil was pushed aside like their wine glasses.

********

"URRRRRRRRRRRP!"

Jeffrey, future Darkevil patted his belly after a fine dinner of his own. The demonic Incubus Argus having brought him fresh meat to gorge himself with. As he digested, his branded pentagram gave off a glow, enjoying the fallen soul. A shame the boy of whom was dinner had just started losing weight! He put the die in diet!

Beneath the dining table his newfound girlfriend the succubus of death Dahlia sucked his cock, dislocating her jaw with a grotesque crackle just to do so, but it was worth it. She was always the contortionist. His mass increasing with each meal meant even his genitalia was growing, his balls constantly full of hellfire jizz. Something he rather liked filling Dahlia's belly with. Both fed off one another like well oiled, finely tuned engines of destruction.

Hearing his front door open and a tall lank man in a Water Department uniform enter without asking, Jeffrey winced. Standing up his chair flew backwards which meant Dahlia hitting her head on the underbelly of the table. Dragging her along with him to the living room, she a puppet with limbs flailing to keep up as she ferociously sucked his cock Jeffrey towered over the man.

"It's just me Boss Junior... servant to the stars. Stares even!"

"This one barely has meat on his bones." Jeffrey's voice was even maturing in depth.

"He's not dessert Big Fella! He's our new messenger of the evening. Mind if I pick the bones you left behind? I got me a plan to worm my way into the new girl."

"How is that?"

"You ate dinner, they're eating dinner. I figure everyone is gonna get lazy now. Hit her when she's down I say." Eyes lowering to check out Dahlia's flailing body as she knelt in front of her man just trying to hang on to him, Argus nodded, "Niiiice! Death girl Barbie is into you somethin' fierce Boss. Like a lamprey... well... preyin' on a lamp." Energy was coursing through the veins on his dick like a lava lamp. "Cut her off before she takes more than the lyin's share." Dahlia's pentagram on her lower back was red hot and pulsating. "Good thing she's got a spell around ya or Red would know you're gettin' busy busy! She's got no clue Dahlface even exists yet. Your ladybug is a smart one."

"When I'm ready. Take the bones... all of them."

"Tablecloth too?"

"Impregnate the pitiful Red Raven."

"Don't I always get the job..." The worker gnashed his teeth, "I'm TRYIN' here! It's not my fault Girly Stew is different. Ooooo! Stew... I just had me a motivational shrieker. Wouldn't stop talkin' even after I took him over, so I jumped Skip." The Water Worker's name was Skip Hoskins.

Sneaking around Jeffrey Skinner, Argus picked up the discarded skeletal remains of Fatboy Slimmer. Pausing as he wrapped the bloody tablecloth Argus winced, "How about the bones in...?" A pinky point to the bedroom.

"Leave my Dad's..." Jeffrey froze a moment, "This one needs to know loss. Yes... take his father's bleaching bones. Do with them as you will."

"Comin' along nicely there Boss... won't be long now and that Junior's gonna fall off your backside." Crapping out Jeffrey himself.

"Dahlia's devious plan to mate with me has merit. Perhaps she will be worthy of sitting at my feet when this world burns."

"Sittin' at your feet pretty sweetly right now Big Guy. Is that thing over a foot now?" Argus dares to admire Jeffrey's massive cock which now stood erect at 12 inches and growing each day, the girth larger than two large human fists at the crown. Using Skip's arm as a yard stick only made Jeffrey snarl. Taking the hint that he was tired of Argus, the Incubus threw his bloody lunch bag over his back and headed to the master bedroom to collect Frank Skinner's slumbering bones. Once compiled Argus returned to see Jeffrey palming the back of Dahlia's skull and face fucking her. The monstrosity of his cock ramming all but two inches into her gullet. Eyes white at his persistence her throat resembled a python devouring a pig, even her breast bone was looking all alien infested. "She'll be Cameron around the mountain when he cums! She'll be Cameron around the mountain when he cums... Mad respect! That's feedin' her ego. Call ya when Operation Bone Broth is ready to sip."

Jeffrey ignored his minion. It was good to soon be King!

*********

After dinner meant...

Raven decided she required some alone time so requested that Jody spend quality time with her parents. Seeking peace in the bowels of Alonzo manor she moved the furniture around to sit on the basement floor. Nothing too drastic, just a hideous oak coffee table that was actually built from a tree trunk that proved it's age through spiraling rings, she even took time to count them, 33 years old, it seemed therapeutic at the time. Hector certainly had style. Whomever the Carpenter was knew his job well. "Jesus! This thing is mesmerizing." It was indeed!

Opting to put it back where it was to instead sit up on it Indian style the coolness made her bare bottom feel cozy. "Okay! Jody suggested meditation so let's give it a shot. Until I can meet her friend this is on me. Maybe if I can reach deep inside me I can understand my body better." She had to try.

"I think this is called the lettuce position." She wiggled her arms at her side giggling. Lotus position but it was her joke. After a few minutes of simply setting there with her eyes closed she found it hot and stripped her nightshirt off to sit nude. Nipples savagely poked out as the cotton fabric slid across their insane sensitivity. Maybe it was the goat inside her chasing sheep! Again, her light humor was dark.

Breathing controlled she began sweating for no reason, yet her body did not recognize it, she was closing off her world far better than she predicted. Her eyes rolling white she began mumbling incoherently, almost as if in tongues, yet sounding more a serpents than her own. The pentagram on her back began glowing white hot, throbbing like a erratic heartbeat. She grew completely lost in her souls desire to sample light. Even the gas fireplace she had turned on was dancing wildly as if unheard music fueled its characteristics. Maybe it was her spoken verse coming forth in an unknown dialect. Was this even Raven Mourn?

Above her in Hector Alonzo's bedroom snarling was heard, two sets but one most feminine... felinine? The more she mumbled the more aggressive the activity above her became. No reaction to it she continued her longwinded speech. Certainly Jody and Gwen had to hear the cats fighting right? They did not! They were outside busy. The hot tub sounded nice, relaxation a must. Raven's sweat weeping from every pore drowned the treetop coffee table, her ass cheeks so hot she was scarring the wood beneath her. There was no turning back... her darkness was finding sustenance.

********

Jeffrey Darkevil admired his molten cum on Dahlia's face sizzling as she stared up at him begging for more. In her insistence of, "More! More! More!" her own trance broke free. Popping her jaw back into place she fell back on to her ass and stared into space. She was gifted that way through ancient writings.

"She's stealing my feast!" Dahlia revealed to Jeffrey, he feeling lightheaded at her revelation. "OUR NUMBER OF THE FEAST!"

"How does she achieve this?"

"I can hear her words... they're... indecipherable! We have to stop her or she will drain us dry."

"GO! END THIS!" He snapped as she fell flat on the carpet, her astral body leaving her shell. The girl had mastered many tricks. While growling at his waning strength Jeffrey's persona gradually returned, overriding the Darkevil. Seeing Dahlia's body almost spread eagle on the floor Jeffrey looked from her gaping cunt to his newly enhanced cock. Now that he was himself mentally he chose to take his forearm sized beast for a joy ride. Dropping over her empty vessel he simply fucked the holy hades out of his puppet. Why not? It was his house!

********

"I'm glad Dad has a ten foot privacy fence. Us skinny dipping in the hot tub would drive the neighbors crazy. Good thing the Godfrey's went out of town before Dad died and that whole bus fiasco. Otherwise we would have a lot to explain."

"It must be nice to work for an Airline and go anywhere in the world you want for free."

"I know right! I love flying!"

"Does it feel as if the water's getting hotter to you?" Gwen looked at the controls on the tub. "Says 75 but it feels more like 95."

"I don't notice it, but again my body acts like its own defense these days."

"Shouldn't mine? You did share some of the invincibility with me right?"

"Do either of us know how this all works? For all we know it could be temporary."

"Somehow I think we're stuck with our predicament as long as we're associated with Raven. Oh my God! I feel like my skin is blistering." Within her Hector and Brandon go quiet as if basking in what was their trinary Souls. The heat meant nothing to them, nor at the moment did they hear Gwen complain. It was as if their souls were in a trancelike state as well. Perhaps Raven had them under her spell. Technically she did feed on a soul before, but that was when Hector was inside the Succubus. Could she be feeding on them from afar? No... they seemed to be glowing full throttle. Intriguing!

"Mom? Look!" Jody peered at their feet in the water, the floor of the circular hot tub was glowing red illuminating their bodies. "There's a pentagram on the tub ring." Jody attempts to crawl out but finds the open air above the lip of the tub solidified like a barrier blocking her exit. Gwen too palmed the invisible force like a mime in captivity.

"What's going on here?"

"EVENIN' SLUTS!" The voice of Sugar aka Argus spoke through the hostage host Skip Hoskins as he marched right up to the tub with his bulging cargo. While they could not escape the pentagram, he could easily get through. Dumping the bones into the water the women screamed and tried to avoid them. "Let's just see if we can free those nasty insects you have in you, shall we?"

"Why are you throwing in bones?" Gwen yelped.

"Makin' a bone brothel out of you and your winged biotches! Let's cook us up some vestal vittles. Wings make great chicken stock I hear. BAWKWARD!" He made a chicken sound. "B-B-BAWKWARD! You Lushes of Light just tenderize while I go tap me some bigger birds. I prefer dark meat myself!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEENNNNNNN?" Jody screamed feeling her invincibility wane under the pentagram's siphoning powers. Ignoring her silent scream, the barrier tightening around them to absorb even sound, Argus shuffled to the French doors and attempted to open it but found it locked. Kicking the glass didn't even work, nor did throwing a chair at it.

"What the Heavin'?" He griped. "How is that bitch doin' this?" Was it Raven? There was more than one bitch in the neighborhood.

Within the house the astral body of Dahlia soared the upstairs, barging in on the strangest sight she had encountered in a while. "Catfight! You go... ooo a stuffed Hello Kitty!" For all of her vile traits even Dahlia loved stuffed critters. Her Mother used to be a taxidermist before she ran off. She missed her Mommy.

On the bed were Heather and Keith in half human half big cat states, a crossroads between both worlds. Fucking with bestial natures in full force, teeth and claws ripping into one another and healing up as rapidly as inflicted. It was truly a breathtaking sight. So, into one another they simply missed her being there. They say animals can see ghosts. Evidently not! Of course, as Dahlia departed the bedroom she did see Hector Alonzo's cat Theodore staring up at her hissing. "Cat lovers... so cool." She knew the adults were Familiar's but the kitty below her was pure feline. "Here kittykitty." She lowered and shrank to inhabit Theodore. "Go find Raven." She enticed the hostage. Theodore bolted to the basement and raced right up to Raven in her hellfire storm. Her body burnt orange and pentagram energized, she was lost to all things around her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers