Raven Nevermourn Ep. 014: CAULDRON BURN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daaaamn! Raven has a killer body. We have that in common at least."

"Go away!" Raven spoke mid chant.

"Whoa! You know I'm here but you don't know anything else that's going on?"

"The throne will be mine!"

"WHAT?" Dahlia abandoned Theodore's body and the cat ran for its eighth life. Ethereal body floating above Raven she had to ask. "What are you?"

"Sexier than you will ever be."

"Hey! Be nice! I prevented Argus coming in here until I could check out the situation. You should thank me."

"I can handle Sugar!"

"Sure you can. You're a newbie!"

"Am I? Perhaps in body and mind... but in soul?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I told you to go away."

"You have to stop feeding off of me and Jeffrey... the Master will be angry."

"Tell him to go fuck himself."

"Jeffrey? or... Darkevil?"

"One and the same thanks to you delving into things that should never be documented."

"How do you know what I did?"

"Your Mommy told me."

"WAIT! YOU KNOW MY MOM?"

"Last time... GO AWAY!"

"TELL ME!"

With a single exhale into Dahlia's up close face the girls astral body burst into a living flame within the family room. Extinguished almost as if blown out the girl returned to her sprawled out body. "What just happened?" Feeling her cunt stretched out she peered over her body to find loads of cum all over her torso. "Jeffrey?" She hopped up and noticed the front door wide open. "NO NO NO NO! Don't go back over there."

Hopping up she limped after Jeffrey, her legs rubber from how rough Jeff had fucked her lifeless body while she was away. While it made her hornier than ever she worried more about Jeffrey than her overly active hormones. Hobbling along she saw Jeffrey disappear around the hedges of the Alonzo property. Hurrying as cars drove by oblivious to her, her spell of concealment still active Dahlia reached the front yard and ran dead on into the very same barrier she designed to prevent Argus entry into the house. "How did Jeffrey get through? The Darkevil must be powering him up. He's going after Raven himself."

Was he? Was he really?

********

Mattress and bedding ripped to ribbons, feathers everywhere, Heather Choi found her human body fluxing in and out mid morph, as if undecided. She was now getting it doggy style... or better yet Kitty style. Keith succumbing to his pure leopard form now nailed her from behind, bestiality at it's height, yet both were Familiar's so to the laws of the land it meant nothing. She was still half and half, leaning more toward becoming human again to the point of being able to think for herself and speak. "I LOVE YOU!" No stopping that emotion now. Human form completely Heather screamed at his aggression, his jaws wrapped around her skull to keep her restrained.

Orgasm striking like lightning, even with his jaws tightly around her scalp holding her firm, his bloody claws digging into her dangling breasts from the side, Heather ignored the pain. Brutal pain which came and went as healing performed miracles. Strangely, Keith's fur was in tune with a darkness looming amid his troubled soul, the white spots transforming into furry pentagrams, hundreds of them all over his catlike body. She on the other hand had fleeting spots of ringed black halos erupting like a rash all over her human flesh. How at odds they were! Even her weeping wounds over her chest were trickling at impossible angles, being drawn and absorbed into her spots. What the hell was going on?

Racing into the bedroom Hector Alonzo's housecat defied it's earlier fear of them and jumped up on the bed next to Heather's hand. Eyes lured to the feline without the ability to turn her head she saw it move to face her better. Its eyes looked concerned and in that moment she thought of Raven. "KEITH! STOP!" No can do, his dominance was saying keep on fucking. His weight on her lithe body too much to resist she simply gave up and rode it out.

Theodore rubbed up against the stuffed Hello Kitty still on the bed untouched by the violence. Save for being battered aside it seemed too happy under the circumstances, too cheerful amid bloody bedding. Not a single drop of blood touched the Sanrio special. In his playful banter Theodore pushed the stuffed animal about the bed amidst the fury. Reaching the edge of the bed the stuffed little girl fell to the floor. The second it was out of sight Keith Bryson began retreating back to his original self. In minutes he lay atop Heather Choi, dick still buried deep inside her. Both panting and trembling Heather once again thought... "RAVEN? Keith get up." Off he rolled and she scurried from the bed, Theodore in hot pursuit. How was it that they were suddenly both in human form at the same time? Normally it was one or the other as if defying the lovers any real chance at love.

Darting through the house Heather sniffed the air discovering her senses even in human form heightened to that of a cat. Exhilarated she searched the upstairs then noticed a man outside the French doors throwing the grill at the glass only to watch it break apart, charcoal billowing black soot in a cloud over the patio. Looking past him she spotted Gwen and Jody in the hot tub panicking, their skin red from dealing with excruciating heat. What caught her off guard even more was the ethereal imagery of two spectral angels also trying to escape to no avail. It was as if neither sides knew about the other. "What the fuck?"

Fearing any going outside to protect the ladies she chose to pursue finding Raven. With Theodore on the staircase going down she concluded the cat was trying to show her. Taking the steps in multiple strides and bounding off the walls she reached the family room and found Raven floating in her lotus position floating above the oak coffee table. The charred table top looked like a Rorschach blotter. A black raven? Raven's pussy the narrow beak, her ass cheeks the wings in flight? A single eye crease left unburnt. Intriguing!

"Raven?"

"Busy!" The redhead answered.

"Gwen and Jody need you. Argus has them trapped in the hot tub cooking. I saw... Angels too."

"My little angels." Raven paused to react with a troubled look. "I have been feeding them."

"Feeding them? Jody and Gwen?"

"My babies!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Gwen is my surrogate."

"Holy fuck! Does she even know?"

"Yes! No! Yes!"

"Well if she's carrying your babies they're going to roast alive if she dies."

"Invincible!"

"If the Angels are out are they?"

"What?" Raven was resisting her darkness mode, her pentagram transforming back into a star. The second it did Raven fell to the table below. "Owwww! My tailbone."

"Welcome back!" Heather winced with skepticism. It was then her attention diverted to the window well leading outside, a curtain blocking it but the shadow of a man outside trying to get in. Raven crawling to her feet looked horrified, in her normal persona she was not nearly as fearless, strong but not ruthless.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Raven led the way back upstairs. Both women going to the French doors attempted to open it. Seeing how weak Jody and Gwen were only made their plight more stressful.

"Why can't we get out?"

"The other girl... she must have cast a barrier. I don't know how to break my own barriers let alone one someone else made."

"Other girl?"

"A Succubus like me. Her spirit was talking to me downstairs. It must be the only way she could get in herself."

Hearing a deafening roar from the back of the house made them cringe. Heather hissing faintly, "Keith's gone Catastrophic again."

"Cat jokes at a time like this?"

"It just came out." Heather growled, something capturing her attention. Argus began running from the house just as Keith gave chase rushing him toward the swimming pool. "How did he get outside?" As if realizing it at the same time both she and Raven exhaled, "The mirror!"

Bolting frantically to the bedroom Raven climbed up on the dresser and dove through the portal which displayed the backyard. Landing on her hands and knees in the grass she looked up and bulged her eyes. "OH CRAP!" Jeffrey Skinner stood over her and slapped her face with his behemoth cock. The merest caress to her face Raven lost out to her Succubus side and snatched up his cock stroking it and swallowing the crown. Two can dislocate their jaws with ease. Raven in her sexual frenzy had no pain centers.

"HEY! HE'S MINE!" Dahlia yelled from the street, seeing Raven sucking him off from one of her mini visions. "LET ME IN! Why did I create such a strong barrier? How did Jeffrey even get past it? Has to be Darkevil!" She paced the sidewalk back and forth.

"How do I get in?"

As if on some magical cue a black stretch limo pulled up in front of the house. Realizing it had snuck up on her disillusioned conscience, she swallowed and stomped her foot on the concrete. "Noooooooo!" A tall boney driver in a Chauffeur uniform stepped out and opened the back door. Pouting, she shuffled to the limo and told herself, "I had to ask!" She found her way in. Wrong barrier!

Her time here was over. Barrier fading the second the limo drove off.

********

Keith the cat ran Argus off the edge of the pool into the water below, the Incubus flailing about as if not knowing how to swim. Keith merely walked back and forth along the edge of the pool to keep him from climbing out. Cats hating water it was solely monitor duty.

With the barrier fading away the pentagram lifted from the hot tub, the bathing in bones beauties free, the Angels lifted into the sky on wings of glowing light. Hoping to escape they found themselves pulled back into Jody and Gwen prospectively. Silent screams still evident to the Angels at least! Once joined the ladies threw themselves out of the tub and lay on the ground cooling off.

Tilting her head back Jody found Jeffrey picking up Raven by her ankles, tilting her body back in a back breaking expectation that never snapped. Her throat unwilling to release his plasma thriving cock still glowing in the veins meant an impossible contortion. Still she sucked at Jeffrey, his body rippling in newfound muscle as if evolving right before them all. His dick by all rights was so big now that it should have split Raven's skull open like an exploding melon. Somehow she contained the pickle jar sized girth, his energy veins zipping back and forth like some turbine in overdrive.

Lifting her skyward by her ankles and ripping her legs wide Jeffrey mused at her pentagram on her lower back. It was pulsating just like the veins in his cock. A challenged glance between his beast below and her blinding pentagram he couldn't even see the interior of it. Growling he then watched it relocate moving into her butt crack and suddenly being divided as if glowing wings that fluttered in its trajectory. It literally swam over her flesh until the pentagram encircled her gaping vagina. Her vulva capped off by it prevented access. "What is this? How?"

Not content to remain idle Jeffrey Darkevil carried her around the side of the house with his massive, stretched arms. Wandering the premises, he carried her all the way around the outside of the home without realizing it. Once he was back in the backyard the pentagram returned to her lower spine. "Yessss! I have you now Succubus." As if hungry he buried his face into her snatch, his tongue morphing into an eight inch serpent searching her interior. Jeffrey was barely there anymore. Only this hybrid! His extension lapped at her internal organs until she came on his tongue, acid froth staining his lips yet not burning them away. Like she there was a healing factor present. Sampled enough he recoiled his tongue and laughed over the flavor. "Divinity! So very delectable!" Dropping her ankles she collapsed back to the ground below, she still feasting on his monstrous member. With great strength he ripped her mouth free of his cock and lifted her up over his head. "Let us fuck."

Manhandled roughly he pinned her thighs right up to his four fister head and penetrated her squirting cunt, rippling her vulva so wide she should have been screaming. Soft moans at beast! Yet growing louder by the thrust. A darkness dimming the outdoor lights the ladies still reeling on the ground heard Raven moaning like echoes in a canyon.

"We can't let this happen." Jody yelped and found the strength to rise. Gwen laying numb on the ground could not move. What caught her off guard even more was a certain animated garden gnome trying to help her up. Demon dog Tiny nipping at Jeffrey's heels hoping to save his Mistress.

Distracted slightly Jeffrey found his way back to reality, the Darkevil snarling, "HOW?" Staring at Raven in her obsessed starvation for cock rode him rather than he asserting. She refused to let him stop. Jeffrey shaking off his possession glared down at Tiny. "Dad?" So weird!

Stumbling backwards he tried to resist Raven but that was negatory in purgatory. Hearing Argus howling about being unable to inexplicably abandon the body of Skip Hoskins begged to Darkevil to help him. Jeffrey tuned him out, fantasizing about this redhead even though almost fearing her. It was as if he could feel himself getting weaker by the second. She came all over that monster cock time and time again, finding himself so weak that nutting in her was next to impossible. Even his body mass was decreasing.

Lost in his struggle Jody took the initiative to run right at them, even with Raven's pentagram returned to her fully energized from feeding on Jeff. Distracted, perhaps simply ignoring her Raven let Jody topple them both into the pool. Jody being swatted back by Keith to prevent her joining the stew. On splashdown Raven's pentagram whipped upright into a star on her spine. Like a flashbulb going off the pool began boiling amid a glowing white surface. Raven pushing off of a rapidly shrinking Jeffrey swam to the middle of the pool. Argus in Skip screaming bloody murder as he heads to the far side of the pool to climb out. As if being tugged back in mentally Skip Hoskin's body spit out Argus as if shedding his skin. Skip fell back into the water as Argus in shock of his true body in the night air collapsed back forward on to the concrete.

"HOLY FUCK!" Jody bellowed at the sight. On the other side of the pool was the ugliest thing she had ever seen. An albino creature with over a hundred eyeballs all blinded by the light coming from the pool at once. With a death screech Argus began to run off only to be blocked by Keith the Cat. "No way are you escaping this Motherfucker!" Skip Hoskins in total denial climbed free of all of the thrashing and ran for his life. The second he left the yard he lost all memory of what he had endured. The walk home in wet clothing was miserable.

Wings erupting from her naked body Jody fed off the pool lights glow and became locked in her own head, giving way to the Angel within. Armoring up and sword in hand Jody took flight for the first time. Crossing the pool, she grew stronger and stronger. Landing on the other side she whirled her sword of glowing hardened light and impaled Argus. His agony shattering windows all over the neighborhood. A deathblow struck, Argus dropped to the concrete and expired.

Powering down the Angel absorbed back into Jody and she too fell to her knees. "I... I killed Argus." Laughter proved her wrong. "OH COME ON!"

"Another time Angel Food!" Where was his voice coming from?

"Where did he go?" Good question!

Rolling over Jody looked out over the pool to find the water still boiling like a hot spring. Raven was found kissing Jeffrey in his saggy flesh, now that his energized musculature had retreated. She was draining him dry, the light fading back to darkness.

"RAVEN... NO!" Jody pleaded.

Hearing her friend pierce the veil Raven pushed off of Jeffrey and let him crawl free of drowning. On the concrete he peered up at the face of Keith the Cat. Dinner was served! Payback was a bitch!

R.I.P. Jeffrey Dean Skinner. Tiny his Dad followed Keith as he drug the body to Tiny's grave and lay him on top of it. Tiny just curled up on his son's chest and lay his head down. Keith took a leg with him for supper. Coroner in the house!

"Jody?" Raven collected her senses.

"Over here! Swim to me I'll help you out."

"What did we do?"

"I think you saved us all."

"How?"

"I can hear my inner Angel telling me... you somehow made the pool Holy Water, even as you drained his energies into you."

"Whoa! But... if I did that how am I still evil?"

"You're not evil Raven... you're caught between good and bad. Today the good side won. I think."

Reaching the edge of the pool Raven pulled herself out of the water and flew into Jody's arms. Their embrace unending until they heard a scream. "Mom!" Jody lifted away searching the backyard visually. Finding the garden gnome back to his stone texture state standing guard over Gwen by the French doors the girls raced to her side. Finding her faced away from them they rolled her over gently. "Are you okay Mom?"

"OKAY? LOOK AT ME!"

"Oh crap!" Raven grit her teeth.

Gwen Alonzo looked nine months pregnant belly round and ready to burst. "I can't hear Hector or Brandon. I think... Raven... I feel three babies kicking."

"OH FUCK!"

A baby's eyes opened up in the womb, the other two cuddled around it. Eyes black it smirked.

"Baby back cribs!"

OH FUCK IS RIGHT!

********

"Sisterhood? Here me!"

West Salem...somewhere...shrouded in trees... Midnight passed!

"We gather here today to discuss change! You have all felt the seismic vibrations of new existence. One of our own children has been received of her mark, yet this mark is... something... Moore!"

"You're telling me." Granny sighed at hearing their elder Hebrides inform something she herself already knew. Raising her cane in the air she intervened. "HOLD IT UP HEEBIE JEEBIE! I got my granddaughter. You gals just worry about the quilting bee on Saturday."

"This is your fault, Outcast!" Hebrides spoke, hearing concurring whispers around her.

"My fault? How you figure? Not like I'm hosing Christ!"

"No... but you... turn your back on your Coven for... she whom accepts the so-called Living Christ!"

"You all love your kids and grandbabies even if you don't get to know them until they're of age to embrace their marks."

"Love is for man..." A witch named Chasm spoke out, "Not for light."

"We seduce and produce!" Twyla, another chimed in with pride. "Serve he whom we cherish."

"What happened to his Queen?" Granny stood her ground, hollowed at that by darkness. "Forsaken while he whored around using each and every one of us to bleed and breed."

"It is our way! Curse though it may be." Nagatha shyly added.

"Yeah? Well my granddaughter is sayin' the times they are a changin'. Maybe there's a new Queen in town."

"BLASPHEMY!" Hebrides bellowed, again joined by half the Coven.

"Ain't it always?"

"Our ancestors followed the Darkevil and his Queen for millennia."

"Again I say...where's our Queen? She hasn't spoken since I was a first stringer Heebie!"

"She must have her reason. It is not for we to question the Goddess."

"Queen... Goddess... which the fuck is it? We all know the Darkevil isn't any God! Pimp is all."

"May he smite you down Sis... Sister no longer." Hebrides proposes to her Coven.

"Outcast already... least I'm back in the family way unlike you shriveled up Coochies!" Granny chuckles then pauses, "You know what I mean... my kids are home where the hearth is. All you got left is killin' me and you know I ain't that easy."

"A sign will come!" Thomma yet another challenged.

CAULDRON BURN!

"I'll be waitin'!"

With mirrors all around them as portals to their homes the Coven ignores further comment and turns from her. Preparing to leave, each of the mirrors, nine in total found something flying from within to land at each of their feet. Bewildered by the fact that their mirrors should only respond to their owners they pause to look down at their feet.