Raven Nevermourn Ep. 018: BEAUTDEVIL DREAMER

Story Info
Dreams? Fantasies? Same thing! DP! Dark Penetration! So GOoD!
4.7k words
4.9
1.9k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers

Quiet as a mouse...

After all of the insanity the last two plus days everyone involved was worn out. Needing a much-deserved rest from emotions and one revelation after another the Alonzo house was finally seeing the back of their eyelids. Slumber meant different things to different residents. Between Raven Mourn's mark being unpredictable even in her down time she had to be kept under a constant watch. Guardian Angel Jody fought her own facial wings, meaning eyelids, to stay open in standing guard. While Jody herself demanded sleep, the Angel within did not. So, a battle waged inside Jody Alonzo's body trying to get her killer instinct to take a back seat to loyalty of her friend and lover. Her warrior Angel was slowly winning, asserting more and more control over Jody's limbs. That walk on the wild side was only a yawn away.

Unable to remain aware any longer Jody was out like a... light. A shame considering that once in Lalaland her body emitted the most beautiful light show. Guiding her body upright like a puppet the angel Ikanunna, stood over Hector Alonzo's shredded but covered up mattress to observe Raven's seemingly blissful foray into peace.

Beneath her blanket and nightshirt Raven's mark went full on pentagram under her cloak of slumber. In doing so Raven Mourn did the incredible, something she knew was possible due to the succubus Dahlia but hadn't really thought about doing again until her subconscious took the initiative. Out of her body climbed Raven's sleepwalking astral anatomy which floated over her reality. Confused by it all the astral form reacted on its own.

With Ikanunna standing tall, holding Jody's limbs taunt to remain tough looking she viewed the astral body as if it were real. There was no surprise in Ikannuna, she was bred to be fearless and never question that which was new to her. As a warrior it was all about defending the Kingdom. Today, although confined to Jody Alonzo was no different. Evil must be slain! Now that her strength was increasing, she was finding ways to manipulate her host, this meant using her weary state against her. Raven's astral body didn't seem to have a care in the world. It simply moved to stand face to face with the angel's glowing stature around Jody's limp body.

Tilting gazes from side to side the two ethereal forms seemed to be simply observing one another like two birds of an angel's feather. Darkly stimulating to the angel, Ikanunna felt almost attracted to the enemy. Perhaps it was Jody's own subconscious adoring Raven that added tension to the ranks. The bonding between Jody and Ikanunna was setting one another straight in a tug of war between duty and booty. The angel while bred for war and peacekeeping was softening as Jody grew stronger, herself feeding off Ikanunna, fair trade even if the angel was against it.

No words found available in their current states it became simply... soul searching? Raven's astral body examined Ikanunna's ethereal armor and caressed her aura as if looking for a chink. A moment longer and Ikanunna's armored chest plate faded away and huge white breasts were exposed. Ikanunna not understanding how this could be, found stress in her unconventional exhibition. Once free of her armor the Angel sensed touch, Raven lightly rolling her palms over the angel's nipples. The sensation sent the angel into convulsions, Jody's limp body now being shook about until Ikanunna returned Jody to her chair. Fun while it lasted!

Peering back at her slumbering body Raven wandered further. From Master bedroom to spare bedroom, she found Gwen Alonzo resting peacefully considering her belly was ready to burst. Having been impregnated by Raven who resisted her own body's capability to carry children, her strangely acting Mark on her lower back simply transferred her burden upon another, Gwen just got lucky because she was hosting the souls of Hector Alonzo and her former fiancée Brandon. Now her babies were no longer soulless shells of mass destruction. So, she thought! Thought was minimal at beast. Best!

Gravitating over Gwen laying on her back Raven's astral body simply fawned over the surrogate's divine chamber. Hand at first simply caressing her aura the astral body felt... a dark love within her. Smiling, she phased her hand through Gwen which made her stir at being invaded by an unseen force. A calm cool sensation simply made Gwen go right back to sleep.

Within the womb Raven's astral hand palms, the heads of both Hector and Brandon's new bodies. As if stoking their souls back into being their old talkative selves except via telepathy Hector Alonzo mumbled his first coherent thought, albeit innocently drawn.

"Momma?" No way! A dream... it had to be.

Brandon next found his/ her head palmed and followed Hector's lead spouting, "Is it time to get up already?" The twin thoughts made the astral body smile. Moving from one baby girl to the next, the astral hand flicked her unfortunate son Argus in the head waking him. "What was that? I felt... a love tap. Naaaaaaaaaaa! Was that you Big D?"

"It... was not! I am busy... go back to sleep."

"Sing me a lullaby!"

"Hush little demon don't say a word... Daddy's gonna eat a mockingbird." Omen indeed! Who knew the Darkevil had a sense of humor.

"I love that one." Zzzzzzzzzz!

Raven's astral body moved on, there were other destinations before the dawn.

********

So soundly... dreaming sweet things such as corn dogs, and Aladdin... her Prince come to save her on a flying carpet. Yeah, that rug was about to be pulled out from under Raven Mourn. With her astral body off roaming, it left her physical body defenseless to most things. With a warrior angel put in her place she was having a wonderful time in her dreamscape. Time to make an acquaintance.

"Hello Beautiful!"

Raven envisioning herself walking down a Boston Street in a thin flowing sundress on the most gorgeous sunny day ever created, carefree and looking for love... Mister Wealthy was out there she just knew it. Reacting to her admirer she turns to see the most handsome man she had ever known. "Who... me?" Flaring her eyes while pointing at her chest, her strangely larger than normal tits. How was that? Not that she seemed to notice her added weight.

"Yes, you! I love your red hair... it's like fire dancing in the night."

"I love dancing." She grew bubbly. Dancing in her room, never officially gone clubbing.

"So do I! Vertically and horizontally!" He smirked with a gleam in his eye. His appearance magnetic she was lured in by his jet-black hair that was perfect in her strand, his complexion tanned and so tall. Tall dark and handsome, off to a good start. "We should go dancing sometime. I know a really fun club with an incredible dance floor."

"I'm only 18, I can't get in."

"I have connections. Drinks on me... then you." He flirted with a wink.

"Mmm! Are you wealthy?"

"Of course... I'm a King."

"Niiiiice! I prefer a Prince though."

"I'm a Prince!" She hears a voice behind her soft and reassuring. Peering shyly over her soft shoulder she found another man, he with blond hair and a heavenly smile. Piercing blue eyes like the sky above. Even his teeth sparkled. "Date me and I'll treat you like a Goddess."

"I can do that too." King Studly shared almost defensively. He had moved right up to her, body on body, Raven turning her chin to realize he was towering over her with a charm that made her body tingle. Maybe it was because it was missing her astral form, or she was simply horny. Always horny! "You don't need him. I'll share my kingdom with you. Give you all that your heart desires."

"Does that include..." Another glance at Prince Charming she winks, "...him?"

"If it gets you in my bed... sure why not! Personally, I think I can make you scream far more than Angel Eyes there. I don't normally like to share... but I will."

"Is that okay with you?" She bats her eyes at Blondy, the man growling slightly but nodding his commitment. He seemed reluctant but regardless of his apprehension, agreed. Finding herself smothered by both beefcakes she giggled and let her hands locate both mighty cocks in hiding, buried behind designer pants. Both seemed to grow harder, longer, thicker as her soft palms conformed to their evolution. "Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Shall we... dance?" Tanner spoke, he who was deeply tanned.

Angel Eyes intervened with a stimulating "Yes... shall we float on air?"

"Ready when you boys are." She beguiled both with a devilishly wicked flirty grin. As if time skipped like her heartbeat, she found herself in a brilliantly lit night club, strobe lights flashing with a halo effect, wall to wall dancers confined to lend their sweaty perfect forms, body to body, hopping to a rhythmic entrancing instrumental. Lively yet not a single face seen due to shadow and light competing for disclosure. So erotic! Her dark stud wearing only pants now shared a muscularly hairy chest. Her hands mesmerized in tangling herself up in his curls with one hand, her opposite caressing the cheek of her stylish blond nomad. He held her waist with a tight grip, his cock rubbing right along her butt crack. Her mark pointing upward with an arrow like shape and accompanied by living runway lights fluttering off and on with spaces in between. She was in Heaven!

Did she wish to be there? Her dark admirer removing her thin shoulder straps guided her dress down beyond her newborn breasts. Breathing heavy, palms fondling her breasts in a respectably greedy manner, nipples spiking like fangs seeking a feast. Oh Hell! She liked this. Her attention leaning more toward King Tanner than Prince Haven only made him shine brighter, his touch almost orgasmic drew her back to his bare chest, so very muscular, but hairless and sweaty. "Mmmmmm!" yet again!

Torn between two hovers she found her dress slipping to the floor... except, there was no floor... just nothingness, yet dancers frolicked about as if an orgy of standing motions. So vivid, so delicious, the beat of the hardcore melody. Drums keeping up with a universe of heartbeats, pulses, desires! Ah, the thrill of being a Succubus! Hands all over her yet her Blond Beefcake timid in touching her in all the wrong places, Tanner just the opposite!

His mouth surrounds her nipple sucking biting, licking, fingers up inside her juicy youthful cunt exploring and driving her hormones wild. In her escalating allure even the prince found himself tempted into kneeling and licking her asshole, right in front of... everybody? In the blink of an eye her mark switched into an arrow pointing straight down at his tongue. Obsessed suddenly Blondy fed on her cavity with a deeper ferocity, unable to resist. She had his Angel Eyes right where she wanted them, looking at her turbulent pentagram gone wild.

Confusion found reality changing yet again. This time a bed of bloody white feathers, wings ripped off as a gift to the Goddess. She rolled amid them touching herself as if a horde of hundred-dollar bills. Mister Wealthy was fluttering feathers over her succulent body like cash. She cooed and looked to the other side of the bed. Behind Blondy was a wall of gold bricks stacked to the ceiling... yet, there was no ceiling just... forever. Eyes bulging, she admitted her intrigue and rolled over on to her hands and knees, attracted to the light. Left hand fondling his white pants with a drawstring belt, searching with an eager success to find a penis. Her merest touch found an erection boasting high as if a perch for this lovely redheaded angel before him.

Pants forced lower by her seductive nails; an arm sized cock popped free to soar to newfound heights. His royalty defined by a crown so thick it was two of her fists together. Amazed by his size she used both hands in stroking his majesty. A glance behind her found King Tanner on his knees behind her tight little bottom, a monstrous cock laid out over her spine that flowed all the way up to her shoulders like a ponytail belonging to a well-hung horse and teased amid her hair. The excitement made her squirt without ever being taken. Mouth wide she couldn't even take Blondy in for his size. Struggling she licked his urethra, her tongue actually invading it's opening as if her own cunt when eaten by... someone... she couldn't quite recall who.

"If I can do it, you can do it." She hears a woman's voice. She knew the voice but simply paused to listen. "Just dislocate your jaw and swallow that Glory hole... whole."

Wiggling her jaw without pain as if a serpent, Raven found it possible, swallowing the glowing cock with ease until her throat too compensated. Like an anaconda eating a pig whole she took him deep into places there simply should not have been room. Cantaloupe size balls curled up under her chin, slobber trickling like a coat of paint. Prince Glory was heard to moan, as if the Heaven's shook.

Behind her King Tanner trailed back his burdening beast of larger proportions, grazing her vertebrae one by one like tumblers on a lock until his crown lay touching her mark. A scalding hot precum dripped over her pentagram fueling it into a fire red circle the horns and ears dancing as if infernal flames. Tanner grinned at his handiwork, stroking his shaded monster a bit before dipping lower into her anus. A blossoming chasm! Ramming it in to fit she reacted with nails digging into Prince Blondy's cock shredding flesh. While blood should have been spilt instead it was wine. Maybe she was old enough to drink after all.

Her anal cavity ripped wide like a black hole sucking the King back into some primal netherworld. His hairy scrotum like gigantic body bags of grotesque anatomical parts slapped her thighs, it was almost as if there were millions of inhabitants within, reacting as if interior hands were trying to clutch her through the bulbous skin. Was this a gangbang of unwilling participants? No... they were only along for the ride. She could feel his girth rearranging her organs to seek refuge and screamed with her mouth full of Deity. The war raged on!

********

Her astral body continuing its travel plans drifted through the Alonzo home and down into the basement where Heather Choi and Keith Bryson hibernated on the family room floor amid comforters and extra pillows. Heather out like a light sensed nothing, however Keith the cat opened his eye to pierce the darkness, sitting up to pierce the shroud of Abyssian black.

Raven's essence drifted right up to him and pet his nose even though he was in human form. Finding peace in the strange sensation he laid back and went right to sleep. Moving to Heather she blew a kiss and headed back up through the floor with ease.

Leaving the house, she drifted around the backyard and hovered over the hot tub which still had floating bones within it. Pouting, her form fluttered its intangible fingers, and a mystical pentagram appeared surrounding the bottom of the tub and opened a portal. Like some strange toilet flushing the water and bones went down the drain. Ending as fast as it happened the hot tub returned to its solidity. Mission accomplished!

Sensing unrest she journeyed out toward Tiny Frank's grave and discovered the demon pup had dug up Jeffrey Skinner's fecal matter as left behind by Keith the Cat after eating, digesting, and littering the yard of shit. Like a dog eating its own turds, Tiny was devouring his son, Keith's leftover version. Eying the stone guardian gnome Mister Keykeeper the stone lightened up to enable movement. Magically sensing Raven, he looked up with worry. A finger to her lips let him know all was well and he retired once more.

Amid the pile of Jeffrey waste, a pentagram appeared glowing red upon a single turd. Tiny backing away from it whined. Getting a closer look at it Raven waved her hand over it and the pentagram faded from existence. Patting Tiny atop his head the dog resumed his dinner.

Moving around the house from the side she discovered a peeping Tom. Like her, the astral body of a certain Death's daughter by the name of Dahlia was peering through the side of the house into Raven's bedroom. With only her naked body on the outside Raven's astral body eased behind Dahlia and put a spectral finger up her asshole. A static union made the girl vacate her nosiness and face Raven.

"You figured out how to drift! So cool, isn't it? I was just telling you how to dislocate your jaw to suck big dick." While she spoke and was heard, Raven had yet to achieve that aspect. Simply sharing a scowl Raven lifted her palm up and an intangible eyelid lifted revealing the eyeball she had adopted from Purgatory. Jaw dropped at the... sight... Dahlia smiled, "That is awesome! You connected with Angelus in waiting. I saw you strip the chest plate off your girlfriend's warrior, she was pissed. Nice tits though, just too butch for my tastes."

The eye taking her all in made Dahlia uneasy, "What's it doing?" In the blink of said eye Dahlia vanished. Returning to her body far, far away. Suspended by shackles, spread eagle, the physical form of Dahlia was being tortured. Living skeletons were around her like Spanish Inquisitors, perhaps they were in their actual lifetime. Choked by dueling fingers, bone fists up her ass and twat both persistently plunging hard and retreating, she accepted their foreplay. Being dead and animated, her succubus nature could not feast on them. Depowered to a degree she simply left her body to remain sane. Her vacation was short lived! On her lower back her pentagram waning had a chastity belt if you will, shielding it from absorption. Daddy was not happy with his Princess.

"This sucks!"

********

Jezzie Nameless moaned faintly, almost distraught at her houseguest's lack of ability. After a hard day of simply looking sexy and torturing every man she crossed paths with, she brought a few lovelies home with her. At the moment this was simply sins of the flesh, two insanely in shape black men kissed and fondled her entire body, one down between her legs eating her out with a not so talented tongue. Moaning ceased, Jezzabel rolled her eyes and grew bored.

"You may go."

Like zombies both men crawled from her bed and left her chamber, leaving behind their clothing. Hearing the front door close in the distance she sighed. "Such magnificent specimens with so little ambition. Sabastian dear?" She called out, "Would you like to make Mommy purr?"

In his catlike form Sabastian jumped up on the bed and stood almost menacingly between her legs licking his lips and snout. "You may apply that tongue." In response he laid down between her thighs and began licking her pink pussy, proving he was far more talented than her former dates. "Mmmmm! Dig up deeper my beautiful Familiar. I know that tongue is longer than that."

Feeling his teeth grazing her bikini area to get in closer his four-inch tongue slid up as far as it could penetrate then wagged about within her. Jezzie reacted by arching her back and palming her breasts, blood red nails pinching and teasing her nipples until they rose up to compete with the length of her nails themselves. It only took seconds for her to drown Sabastian's fur. Body quivering with delight she flared her eyes and lured her pet to crawl over her body. "You may enter."

Stretching out the huge cat collapsed over his Mistress licking her neckline as his erection pierced her cunt. Thrusting deep she curled her legs about his torso as he gradually transformed back into his human state. Making love was on! Cumming multiple times at Sabastian's intuitive practices she caressed his cheek while looking up into his... "Eye?" Her palm opened up as it had earlier in the day distracting her. Holding her palm wide to observe it, Sabastian stormed her neck with sweltering kisses. "Why are you back?" She questioned in thought, her emotions in tune with his gyrations and devoted attention.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers
12