Raven Nevermourn Ep. 018: BEAUTDEVIL DREAMER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eyeball darted its eye away from her as if trying to get her to follow its glances. Doing so peripherally Jezzie peered across the room at a mirror. In it was darkness and flames, a competing headlight moving back and forth as if searching. "What in the world?" Not exactly! Patting Sabastian's back with her normal hand to dissuade him she found him too absorbed in a devastating nut brewing in his penis. Before she could demand he let her up, the beast reverted back into the big cat and shot a firepower that made Jezzie scream. Her eyeball visitor wincing at the sight. "You cad! That was... inspirational! Do let me up, Sweet Sabastian and go pour me a Scotch." Retreating from her cunt in a white webbing of attached threads of jizz he dropped on all fours and once more turned human, achieving an upright stance. To the bar he prowled.

Throwing her weakened limbs from bed Jezzabel walked with trembling legs to the mirror for a better look. Eyes bulging at the sight of her daughter Jezzi watched her engage in an unearthly sexual act that went far beyond anything she and Sabastian had just performed. Jezzie palmed her mouth. Sadly, it was with her eyeball which got a good look at her tonsils. Ignoring that fact, Jezzie held her breath. "Raven? What are you doing?"

Touching the mirrors surface with the eyeball hand was a big mistake. A huge talon the size of a tree trunk stabbed the eyeball like an olive on a toothpick and ripped it from her palm, bloody veins following until they snapped free of her muscles. A scream should have been expressed, but Jezzie found no pain, her wound healing instantly. "The Darkevil!" She mumbled! "Sabastian Dear? Make that a double!"

********

Dreams they say do cum true...

Raven even in her slumber found her body sleep positioning into doggy style, her covers cast aside. In the chair across from her Jody Alonzo snored without even sensing her lover stir. Within Jody the angel Ikanunna saw clearly through the mirage of nothingness. She bore witness to the dire battle being raged between Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, poor Raven being in the middle.

With Raven's ass facing her Ikanunna saw her holes widen and ripple as if unseen forces were at work raping her repeatedly. While feeling she should defend her the stress of what Raven had done to her prevented any outburst of war. The girl's pentagram was like a hotel sign with a motion of neon darting arrows from up to down, spinning around to produce the effect. Fire and light seemingly becoming unified as one. While fearless born, Ikanunna simply took a seat to the apocalypse. Her Host was sleeping so sweetly anyway, why wake her?

Within Raven's dreamscape she was now riding Mister Tanner's cock, while Prince Glorious settled for her anus. Not wanting to be a backseat Prince of Light pulled out of her ass and defiled the odds by nudging his monster cock right up alongside Tanner's and double penetrated Raven's malleable tunnel... her body accepting and receiving the efforts by morphing how it needed to be successful. This was a dream... right? Yet to Ikanunna she could have easily stuck her entire head up Raven's canyon in her reality. How was this girl not dead? Eyes white and possessed by lust Raven Mourn was enjoying her overpowering. Do it to it!

********

Hadea! Yes, Hell, but a suburb... one of seven levels.

Upon a mountainous throne the true physical embodiment of the Darkevil manipulated Raven's dream like a surgeon with a scalpel in each hand. His sequoia sized cock still thriving with thousands of gnats like whores begging for his cum laughed. The blood red sky above him suddenly raining bones that fell from a tiny portal above him halted his amusement. Peering up at falling skeletons he noted a pentagram formed inside the portal and the astral body of Raven peering down waving at him. "What?" He tried to comprehend the meaning as the portal shrank and disappeared.

Jaw opening wide the bones toppled into his mouth and were digested in the furnace of his interior. Choking as an effect he found his own gag reflex disrespectful of his stature. "What was that?" In his belly he could feel something crawling down through his maze of living intestines until entering his reproductive organs. Leering down at his genitals Darkevil sees his scrotum glowing bright orange. Snarling, it was as if those bones were enlarging inside them until trying to palm their way out. "How is the Witch achieving this? It is blasphemy!" Wasn't every aspect of his realm? Answers evading him Darkevil simply went back to toying with Raven's fantasies.

On the receiving end of realities Prince Glory Pole continued getting raw rubbing foreskins against Tanner. His light forming a pleasant condom if you will... shepard's lamb skin to be sure. His shaved abdomen gracing, grazing over Raven's spiraling mark collided time and again until he felt a burning sensation that should not have even been noticed by his divinity. Easing back but keeping his crown burrowed inside her, he glared down at the irritation and found a mark burnt into his flesh. A flashed image of Jeffrey Skinner in his mind and the transfer that the young serial killer obtained from Dahlia had scarred his abdomen. Shit smears along its scorched edges for color.

"How is she? I AM GO---" He reared his head back to look toward Heaven, "--ing to cum." As did Tanner, both succumbing to her demand. Plunging his glow stick back into her the rivals filled her as if the Red Sea consuming the Egyptian horde. An image of the world being flooded and her mArk floating, a sole survivor Raven Mourn screamed with ecstasy. Now this time it woke up the neighborhood like a sonic boom, home and vehicle alarms echoing for blocks, WInDOWS and mirrors cracking into webs of unmistaken deification. There would be no explanation for the issues. Insurance companies would do their best to avoid paying to fix the situation.

The Alonzo home? Pristine Chapel!

Her astral body returning to the bedroom inspected her body's violation and snickered, literally climbing up into her own Host body through her massively gaping cunt. In entering both Tanner and Glory Boy were purged and sent packing, both licking their wounds at what her twisted fantasy had wrought. Their egos hard pressed to feel defeat would torture them a spell. She was a Witch!

With the alarms wailing outside, the Alonzo household were woken from their slumber. Jody finding Raven sitting Indian style on the shredded bed, her blankets drenched with a four-foot ring of secretion all around her seat. Eyes bulging Jody swallowed dryly, "What did I miss?" Within her Ikanunna mumbled, "I miss chest plate." Jody ignored her subletter and noticed the same. "Ummm? Raven? Why are your tits double the size they were?"

"My Sugar Daddy's invested in them."

"Yeesh!"

"Scrambled eggs sound good." Off to the kitchen Raven went, her body otherwise returning to normal. Jody pursuing her lover looked down at her own chest and saw Ikanunna's equally impressive breasts flopping about as if trying to escape her prison, their ethereal glow making Jody pout.

"I want some!"

"NO MORE BABIES!"

Gwen Alonzo yelled from her bedroom; she was already suffering enough.

Although eggs did sound delicious.

********

Jezzie Nameless sat on the floor tilting back a bottle of Scotch... a double... she had an empty bottle spinning on the floor behind her as being batted about by the feline Sabastian. She had witnessed the impossible through her mirror and simply tried to process her daughter's power. "I will never sleep again."

Toast!

To End Times!

Over easy!

12