Raven Nevermourn Ep. 019: A MURDER OF CRONES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty sure they are. My gut, well, your mom's gut is telling me they're inside the babies now. I get the impression I resurrected them."

"Really? But as babies?"

"Better than losing them entirely."

"I suppose! It is going to be weird holding my dad when he used to hold me as a baby."

"I also think... and please don't be upset with me. I think they might be my babies." She gnashed her teeth. "My body won't let me carry them. I'm pretty sure Argus is my baby daddy."

"Great! So what? They're coming out with fifty eyeballs?"

"No idea yet! I hope not. I never imagined myself as a mother. Maybe that's why I rejected them. I'm only guessing what all of you are thinking. I honestly don't know. I feel badly putting Gwen through my pregnancy if that's the case but as you know I don't have control. My powers are unpredictable."

"For everything good, something bad follows. We get it."

"I love you guys. Please never hate me."

"You know we won't." Jody hugged Raven and caressed her bare back. "I love you."

"Love you too. Just..."

"Not in love with me. I'm good, just being near you Lover."

"Thanks! I might do laundry later."

"I'll stop by my apartment and grab some extra clothes for you. My closet is bursting anyway."

"Leggings?"

"Sure!"

"Sundresses?"

"Yep!"

"Jean shorts that ride up high on your butt cheeks?"

"No but we do have scissors." Jody giggled. "I'll hook you up."

"Awesome! I can't wait for Heather to take us shopping."

"Sounds normal! Let's just see how things go with mom. She's looking ready for a water break any minute. That's why you need to stay focused." Jody palmed Raven's face for direct eye contact, "F-O-C-U-S! You might have to deliver your own kids."

"Yikes!"

"You brought it on yourself, Bitch." Jody licked Raven's nose. Within Jody her warrior angel Ikanunna jabbed a finger toward Raven. Luckily it was met with resistance due to Jody's invincibility, her flesh increasing its strength to prevent her rising up defensively.

"See you when you get back."

"Oh! If a guy by the name of Dale shows up here don't answer the door." She pulled a picture up of Brandon, Gwen, and Dale together, "This is him. Until we know how to explain things just avoid a confrontation. Mom doesn't need the headache of explaining her pregnancy."

"Gotcha!"

"Okay! I'm going to put my dress back on and head home to change into something clean. Here! This t-shirt is pretty much clean just wear mine." Removing her own she passed it to Raven and turned to walk out of the master bath. While Raven pulled it over her head Jody passed by the magic mirror. Pausing to inspect her reflection she saw Ikanunna visually flaring up around her much smaller body like a living suit of armor but made of light. Only Ikanunna's colossal breasts were poised high and mighty, thick nipples made Jody frown. In her mind she spoke with a scowl. "Quit showing off. You know I want bigger tits. Don't rub it in."

"I'm not!" She heard Raven reply.

"Did you just read my thoughts?"

Stepping from the bathroom Raven looked at Jody strangely, "Did I?"

"I didn't speak out loud. I was telling Ikanunna to quit showing off. But instead, you replied for her." She fidgeted, "I still want to know how you got that upgrade." Raven cupped her larger than normal breasts over Jody's point.

"I wish I knew. I love them! They're so perky and full."

"Now I'll tell you what I told Ike, stop rubbing it in."

"Sowwy!"

Groaning, Jody switched into her dress and put her heels on. Standing up she hugged Raven once more and kissed her cheek. Just before pulling away Jody could not resist. Palming Raven's new breasts she jostled them about. "I hate you."

"No, you don't!" Raven goofily palmed Jody's tits. No bra on, it was still a nice firm... Whoa! I'm not palming your tits."

"What? I can feel your..." Jody lowered her gaze to witness Raven grasping, "Oh, hell no! You can feel Ikanunna's tits?"

"Guess so. Me likey Ikey!" Even in her ethereal form the angel snarled at being pawed up by the enemy. The longer Raven held her tits the more she despised her.

"How are you touching her, yet I can feel you touching mine?"

"No clue!" Raven finally relinquished the angel's ghostly breasts. "Sorry Ike!" The angel really wanted to plunge her sword through the devil spawn. No go, Angel Soft!

"Insanity!"

"They'll grow on you." Raven heaved her melons for her own amusement.

Haunted by the comment Jody flared her eyes and walked out without another word.

Raven lifted her t-shirt just to shake her boobs in the mirror.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!"

********

With Jody walking out the front door alongside Heather and Keith that left Gwen to the mercy of her Succubus guardian angel. Tired of modelling for herself Raven shuffled to the spare bedroom to find Gwen waking from her nap. Discomfort immediate, Momma Alonzo expressed her temperament. "I'm craving watermelon and angel hair pasta." Hmmmm! Water her bath, melon her new chest, angel hair likely Ikanunna or better yet Mrs. Drewbeck. Ironic!

"Hi!" Raven clung to the doorway with one hand on each side of the threshold.

"Good lord! What happened to your breasts?"

"They inflated! Now I rival my mom's. What I can remember at least, the one time I actually caught a glimpse of her."

"Careful what you witch for... ugh... wish for. I have no idea why I said that."

"It's because I'm a witch too. I just don't know how to be one yet. I wish my family would get to know me so I could actually learn how to control my abilities better. Do you want hot tea?"

"That actually sounds wonderful. Is Jody still here?"

"Just left! Keith and Heather went to the morgue."

"Poor Hector, I suspect he's already cremated."

"Do you blame me?" Raven looked sad. "You know I would never intentionally hurt any of you. You're my family now. It may sound crazy but I kind of think of you as my mom."

"I... I don't know what to say." While honored by the girl's fondness it haunted Gwen just the same. Clamming up Gwen simply smiled and had a minor contraction. Gnashing her teeth, she closed her eyes and battled the pain with breathing exercises. Drifting off slightly she simply coped.

"I'll just go get tea ready."

********

Jezzie Nameless was drunk off of her ass and enjoying her faithful Familiar Sabastian's half man, half panther form as he fucked her missionary style. Reeling, ready for an orgasm she felt funny inside and closed her eyelids to embrace the dueling sensations of ecstasy and her groggy comprehension of something wrong. Cumming hard at Sabastian's ferocious feline pouncing deep inside her she passed out. Waking up was instantaneous.

"Where am I?" Jezzie lifted her head and realized the weight on her was not that of her pet Sabastian. Instead, she saw her belly obstructing the view of anything around her. "PREGNANT? That's impossible!"

Gwen Alonzo felt what she thought was another contraction and bulged her eyes wide. What she witnessed made her scream. On top of her was a monstrous cat fucking her, snarling into her ear. "Where am I?" Deja vu! The deafening screams made Sabastian run for cover across the room to hide behind a loveseat. Peering around the corner the cat sulked as if he had offended his mistress. A glance in a large mirror Gwen saw the situation.

"Raven's mother?"

"My daughter's surrogate?" Jezzie saw herself as Gwen Alonzo in yet another mirror. Hearing another scream Raven nearly dropped her tea kettle.

"Oh, no!"

"GET IN HERE YOUNG LADY!!!"

"Eeep!"

Raven just knew she had done something wrong.

********

West Salem! Hidden away!

Freya Blight sat Indian style within an etched pentagram on the floor of her attic. Holding the head of a sacrificed goat and wearing its blood. Painting every inch of her elder form she performed a spell. Over and over each chanted verse evenly spoken with an adjoined heartbeat in her chest, Freya was lost in her trance. The blood upon her body began steaming and evolving into odd shapes as if flowers blooming all across her flesh.

"Hear me, Demoness! At the Darkevil's behest I bring you from your prison into this earthly mire." Freya altered her chant to speak in words from a long-gone dialect. Without feeling the pain of the blossom effect, she continued until the steam lifted from her like a floating cloud. As it gradually billowed downward like a cloud burst raining upon Freya, the bodily form of an evil presence grew and solidified behind Freya. Its bleached hands touching Freya's skull over both ears.

Hissing as if inhaling this reality like pretty poison the demon called upon the blossoms over Freya to shrink and regrow upon it's only spindly form. "Yessssssssss! Hear I am!"

Freya passed out over her goat's head and fell to her side. Trapped within the pentagram it became a waiting game until Freya awoke.

While unconscious Freya's raven had not stopped its dreaded caw for even a second. Within the pentagram this new demon could not hear past its barrier, so the crow was merely a visual annoyance. Thriving over Freya the creature attempted to revive the witch, but her powers were sorely depleted in her quest.

Woden the raven severed it tether upon his leg and took flight about the attic and soared directly into the massive bone mirror across the room. Literally flying right through the mirror Woden was gone.

*********

"RAVEN!!! GET IN HERE THIS MINUTE!"

Running to the spare bedroom, her new breasts turbulently dancing, Raven made her presence known. "Is it time?"

"OH! IT'S TIME!" Jezzie snapped through Gwen's lips.

Before any further discussion could reveal the trauma, the sounds of a panicked crow filled the air. Jezzie recognizing it, crawled from bed holding Gwen's belly to compensate their shared bond. Shoving Raven aside she searched for the crow's flight and found it darting about the master bedroom, having flown through Raven's mirror.

"Woden?"

The cawing speech erratic lured Raven to follow whom she thought was Gwen into the room and bulged her eyes at the massive bird. Seeing Raven, Woden silenced his ranting and oddly bowed before Raven from the headboard perch of Hector's old bed. In witnessing this, Jezzie looked between the bird and her daughter.

"Wonderful! Off with you to tell Granny." Jezzie utilized Gwen's hand to point at the mirror. In a single breath the bird flew back through the mirror.

"What just happened?" Raven whimpered.

"YOU TELL ME!" Jezzie spoke in her own voice. Raven knew there was more to that tone.

"Ummm? Tea?" She gnashed her teeth and cringed.

Strangely, Jezzabel mulled it over.

Tea did sound good.

"Two lumps of sugar."

Within Gwen's belly Argus woke up from his own nap and mumbled.

"You call me, Big D?"

Darkevil was silent!

"Thought EYE hEARd my name." In West Salem the demon smiled.

"Brother?"

All ears covering her body, the demon Earra, just as Argus had many eyes laughed in a telepathic song. Music to her ears!

A family reunion was imminent.

hEAR! hEAR!

12