Raven's Haunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view in the mirror was so erotic to Rose; her skin had a shiny sheen of sweat on it already, and as Raven started slowly pumping his cool phantom cock into her body she could see her pussy stretched wide open, dark inner walls pulsing as they seemed to push and contract with his movements. Her breasts suddenly lifted as they were squeezed by his hands, her large pebbled nipples started stretching towards the mirror as he pinched and firmly pulled on them. The feelings mixed with the sight was overwhelming her, so she let her head fall back and let loose a low moan.

"Yes, enough sight, just feel now." His voice rumbled over her as the light disappeared with a click. She felt her sheath being stretched wider for the ghost cock as he eased himself further into her heat with a deep groan. Inside her she could feel the cool length of his dick filling her, the crown rubbing so close to her core, and his thickness seemed to touch her everywhere. The coldness of his body was a stark contrast to her heat, almost like some serious ice play without the water drips or frostbite. She felt his fingers slide up her body to capture her wrists and had them held above her head, encouraging her to grip the blanket. Then the cool hands settled at her waist, to anchor her body as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Rose tilted her hips up in time with his movements and felt the effect she had on him by the way his fingers dug into her flesh.

She could feel pressure building deep inside her, and as he started speeding up she arched her back, grinding her clit into him. Riding the ridge of his cock, she pushed that sensitive g-spot against him, feeling her legs start to quiver as the wave of release crested. When the orgasm hit and flooded over her she almost cried out, but there was a mouth over hers and he swallowed her scream of ecstasy. Raven's body still pounded into hers, and with the expert kiss she was receiving Rose was swept right over that wave again, her pussy clamping down hard on his cock.

With a few final hard thrusts, Raven lodged himself deep inside her body and let his orgasm slam into her. She could feel the cool pulsing of his cock as he came in powerful, exploding bursts, groaning against her lips. Rose laid there, aftershocks rocking her body, and felt him slip from her, cool trickles of phantom spunk following his cock out of her warm and wonderfully abused pussy.

"Wait," she weakly cried. "Don't go yet."

"Don't worry, you will feel me again soon, my Rose," he promised, kissing her neck. "Find the bench next to my tree tomorrow, on the far side of the orchard." Then he was gone. She lay there breathing heavily for a few moments, then slid her hand down to her pussy and could feel his cold cum dripping from her.

Her last thought that night as she fell asleep with her fingers gently massaging her throbbing cunt with his left behind cold cream was; can ghost's cum cause a spectral baby?

The next morning Rose woke late, missing breakfast in favor of a hot shower. Once her hair had been washed and the body wash rinsed from her body, she braced a hand against the wall and just stood under the muscle relaxing stream for a moment. Thoughts of the previous night had been constantly running through her mind, and she gave in to the urge to touch herself, and slid a hand over her hip, across her stomach and began rubbing slow circles around her clit. Just as she was slipping her fingers lower she felt cool hands firmly grip her breasts, surprising a gasp from her as a thrilling rush flooded her body. Then she felt a cool hand on her back gently pushing her forward, once she was tilted enough he smoothly impaled her with his chilly penis. With the warmth of the shower heating her body it caused the shock of Raven's icy rod to rock her with an extra punch. When her inner channel clamped down around his cock he couldn't hold back a deep growl of pleasure.

"I was going to wait to take you again in the orchard, but I could not resist the temptation you provide," he hoarsely whispered in her ear as he bent her body forward even more. This allowed him to slip even deeper into her sheath, but when Rose rocked her hips back in his hands, it drew him fully into her heat. She felt his balls resting against her clit and the crown of his manhood pressing against her deepest walls. Raven was surprised that she was able to take his full length, and groaned as he ground his pelvis against hers, pressing his dick so deep Rose was sure her stomach was being pushed out by it.

"We can still meet in the orchard," she breathlessly suggested as she rolled her hips back and forth in small figure eights, the ability to think fading with each swooping caress. Suddenly she found herself locked in position as he growled and started deep stroking her body with his, a glorious friction building and flowing in tingles from her core to her toes and fingers. She felt the orgasm rushing towards her, and before she could really register it, she was flung off the edge as colors exploded behind her eyelids and she lost feeling in her extremities. Raven held himself back as long as he could, flexing his hips and dragging her climax out. But when her body hit the second crest, locking her pussy down so hard around his cock, he was pulled over the edge too.

His hips crashed forward into hers as he jerked her body down at the same time, pressing his full length into her as his icy cum exploded against her core. The internal temperature shock drew a silent scream from Rose as a third orgasm exploded inside her, locking their bodies together and wringing out every drop of cum Raven's balls could give. Just as he was wondering if it were possible for a spectral being to die of pleasure, he felt Rose collapse unconscious. He caught her in his arms and held her against his body, while her pussy continued to softly quiver around his cock. He couldn't hold himself back from crushing his hips against her butt, and flexing his penis which was still buried deep in her pussy. He felt a welcoming pulse as her body clamped around his, apparently trying to keep him from withdrawing.

Using his abilities to turn off the shower and shuck their bodies of the water, though he couldn't get all of it out of her thick hair, he carried her to the bed. Lowering them both to the comforter, he arranged her body to be comfortable, then finally forced himself to pull away. Rose moaned as a slight frown furrowed her brow when he did, and he placed a gentle kiss against her forehead, softening her expression in her sleep.

Rose woke some time later, feeling fresh and clean while also feeling well used and a little sore. She smiled to herself and stretched her body as far as she could, enjoying the pull of her muscles. Glancing at the bedside clock she groaned as she realized she just missed lunch too. She dressed in a comfortable wrap dress, slipped her sandals on and picked up her journalist satchel as she stepped out of her room. After quietly checking the living room then kitchen and finding no one in the area, she fixed herself a sandwich with items that had been left on the counter with a note to help herself, picked out a full water bottle then went for a walk.

After a respectable though not tiring distance she found the old tree with the bench. The branches completely shadowed the long wooden and iron bench, sheltering it from the weather. Its curved wooden seat and back was worn smooth from years of people enjoying that sheltered rest. Rose sat now, pulled out her sandwich and started nibbling, listening to the world around her. Birds sang, squirrels chirped at each other in their squabbles over nuts, and the wind played with the leaves. There were no human noises, no cars, no voices, just her and nature. She stretched out on the long bench in the dappled sunlight, pillowed her head on her arm, and closed her eyes as she tried to soak it all in before letting her thoughts drift to her ghostly paramour.

In her research she had found a small sepia tone image of Raven Tanner, dressed in a sharp evening coat, vest and dress shirt, standing with a walking cane that his fit physique obviously only used as an accessory. His hair was dark brown, but his eyes were bright, a blue green in reported descriptions. He had a very strong, well built face, with a chin that supported the fashionable beard in his picture.

She remembered feeling that facial hair against her skin, how it was soft, but still slightly prickly, tickling her aureole as Raven had sucked her nipple into his mouth. Her own mouth dropped open slightly as she ran her fingers over those sensitive buds, puckered from the slight chill in the air and by the remembered attention. She drew a leg up and the leading wrap edge of her skirt slid to the side, exposing her inner thigh and pooling on her hips as she gave up fighting off the tingling warmth that sparked in her body as she thought about her encounters with Raven.

Glancing around to see that she was still completely alone, and hearing only nature, she spread her knees even more and started to slide her hand under her skirt. However she stopped when she noticed that the tie of her wrap dress was starting to untie itself, and watched as the top layer of her dress was freed to slide away.

"Raven?" she asked the breeze as the lower layer of her dress slid to her other side, leaving her reclining naked on the bench with the fabric draped over the wood, her shoulders still trapped in the dress. Finally she heard his appreciative groan as she felt his hands circle her ankles, gently yet easily tugging her to lay completely flat on the bench seat.

"Naughty little flower," he said as his cool hands slid up the backs of her legs, slowly raising them into the air. "No panties, no bra, one might think you are hoping to be ravished this afternoon." He propped one of her legs over the back of the bench, and the other he hooked over his shoulder as he set small kisses at her knee, trailing them up the inside of her thigh as he let her leg drop to the side. This completely exposed her pussy to the air, moist lips already starting to swell and darken.

He set a kiss just below her pussy, his beard tickling her lips and ass, and he enjoyed the sudden twitch of her hips which shoved his nose into her slit. She moaned and felt his cheeks pull up against her skin as he smiled. She could picture the image she made; spread out wantonly in nature, the late afternoon light making her naked body glow, one hand cupping a breast, the other trying to hold onto the back of the bench, legs spread to the sky. Her eyes were closed and she had trapped her lower lip between her teeth as she gave herself over completely to what she was feeling. He then pressed his mouth fully against her sex, pushing his tongue as deeply into her as he could, ready for the kick of her hips this time. Grabbing her butt to hold her hips in the air, he flattened his tongue inside her to rub it against her inner walls, searching for and finding her g-spot, before starting to flick his tongue over it as fast as he could.

This caused Rose to gasp, arching her body and pressing against his mouth as her hips started pumping of their own accord. He gripped her hips tightly and rode her out, listening as her breath starting catching in shallow gasps as she tried to control her vocalization. As he drove her to the precipice of a new shattering orgasm, her body suddenly tensed up, mouth open in a silent scream, knuckles white on the back of the bench, while her other hand tightly gripped her breast with her nipple pushing out between two fingers. A gush of glorious woman cum rushed into his mouth, rewarding his efforts, and he greedily swallowed and sucked as hard as he could, trying to draw everything out.

She finally released her breast to reach out, trying to find his head between her legs, while keeping her grip of the bench to anchor herself. At her touch he eased off his attentions, gently licking at her pussy to clean up any juices he might have missed. He wanted to keep her on a sexual high, so as he slowly lowered her hips back towards the bench he arranged himself to be able to penetrate her pulsing pussy. He set one knee on the bench, under her leg that was still draped over the back, and shifted her leg from his shoulder to lay across his thigh, her foot finding the seat behind him.

At the first cool touch of the velvet crown, Rose gasped and her body twitched, engulfing the head of his cock for a quick moment before releasing it. He held her hips at that height, keeping them hovering in the air while her shoulders stayed on the bench seat, then started rocking his hips to slowly slide his phantom penis against her warm vaginal entrance. Dropping her slightly allowed him to dip into her hot core, but not completely push the ridge in, denying her that sensation. She started moaning in protest, reaching above her head and gripping the arm of the bench, trying to push her hips forward to gain that last inch needed, but his vice like grip held her locked in place.

Thoroughly enjoying her reaction, he finally lowered her little by little, each stroke getting closer to what her body was begging for. When that ridge finally plunged into her, Rose let out a loud and sensual moan that caught on a gasp as he withdrew before plunging even deeper. As he leaned forward and finally settled her hips against his, fully seating himself inside her, he let his own head dip back with a satisfied groan, gripped her hips tightly with his fingers, and ground himself against her.

After his deliciously slow penetrating torture, his ever cool cock brushing against her molten core was enough to set her off again, but she fought it, determined to take him with her. She lifted her leg from the back of the bench to tighten both of her legs around his torso. Letting her dress fall free from her shoulders, Rose sat up to wrap her arms around his invisible shoulders. The weight of her body on his extreme arousal pressed his cock to the deepest she could take it, completely filling and stretching her, making Raven gasp and crush his fingers into her skin.

Rose was now completely naked with her skin covered in a beautiful sheen of sweat, facing the back of the bench while suspended in the air above its seat, gripping nothing as she arched her back and raised her bare breasts to the branches. She rocked her hips to roll her body around his girth and he pressed his face into her chest with a deep moan, his cropped beard brushing along her skin as he searched out a nipple to draw into his mouth. She then surprised him as she flexed her kegel muscles, a pulsing flex ran up his shaft then locked down on him, making his hips instinctively buck against her. This drew a lustful groan from her and a growl from him as he lost the tenuous hold on his control.

Suddenly Rose was flying through the air as Raven stood and carried her to the tree, pressing her against the rough bark before capturing her mouth with a deep kiss. Gripping her hips in his hands again to take the force of his push against his knuckles, he started flexing his hips for a slow and shallow thrust that soon became a full and deep plunge. Her passionate moans with each descent only primed his lust, and suddenly he was pounding his full length into her, the crown of his icy cock nearly pulling free before diving into her hot and moist core. Each thrust a touch more brutal than the last, her nails were digging into his lower back, pulling him closer, until they were both shaken by a shared orgasm as their voices rang out through the empty orchard.

Rose woke up from a deep sleep in her bed in the master bedroom of Raven's Haunt to a tapping on her door. "Good morning, dear," Trixie called through the wood after Rose had answered. "Just giving you your wakeup call, and letting you know breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes." The owner finished, and after hearing Rose's muffled thank you, she shuffled on down the hall.

Dropping back against her pillows Rose fought through the fog of sleep and tried to sort out what was dream and what was reality, though in the light of morning everything involving Raven felt like a dream. When she flipped off her blankets and found herself sleeping nude, she paused, then noticed some small bruises on her hips. Trying to stand she felt the glorious soreness of a round of rough sex, and with the help of her mirror she could see the shadowy imprint of Raven's hands on her butt by the small bruises where his fingers had gripping her. There were some small scratches on her back from the tree bark, but that just made her smile, each small sting bringing back more memories of their tryst on the bench.

"You've ruined me, Raven," she said to the empty room as she softly ran her hands over her body, watching herself in the mirror while imagining the touch was much colder. "I may have to write a false story, debunk your myth, and buy your house to have you all to myself." The last word from her mouth ended with a gasp as a cool hand slid around her hip to cup her mons, a finger gently questing for her clit, and the other hand softly gripped one of her breasts, flicking a finger over her nipple.

"You say that like it's a bad thing..." he whispered in her ear with a chuckle.

Later that afternoon, after Rose's story was emailed in and she'd had a long friendly talk with the elderly owners, on a small branch above a lonely bench on the far side of the orchard, a single cherry blossom suddenly popped open. Its fragrance drifting on a new breeze with promises for the future.

12