Raven's Night Out

Story Info
A crossplaying Raven meets her Robin in one Titanic matchup.
6.3k words
4.78
3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I check my wig in the mirror one final time, adjusting it and making sure the hairpins are going to keep it in place. 'Another delaying tactic to prevent me from going out there' I think to myself. I've only checked everything a couple dozen times already.

Everything on my outfit is perfect. The dark blue dress with the slit dangerously running up to my hip. The heels that took forever to find in order to match the dress. The cloak that's only a slight shade darker but has the proper hood. All I need to appear as Raven. She's looking back at me in the mirror now, and I'm not sure how I wound up looking like something George Perez would have drawn, but I do.

I'm lying to myself, of course. I know exactly how I wound up looking like this. A lifetime of practicing my makeup skills until I could pretty much appear like any girl I desired. Taking care of my body to keep it not only in shape, but the right kind of shape. Not overly athletic, but with a healthy look that showcased hours of jogging and working out. I run my hand over the fabric of my dress, caressing the firm abs and curvy hips that hold it in place...in ALL the right places. I look hot and I know it.

I feel a stirring between my legs and I frown a bit as I focus. I didn't wear hose or a dance belt tonight. I didn't spend all that time shaving my legs to keep them hidden behind nylon. The danger, of course, is that my tuck might come out and eliminate any doubt from someone wondering if they were looking at a woman or a man.

I'd been crossdressing for more than a decade, and slowly but surely had improved my skills enough to try going out in public this past year. Even still, it was never without apprehension. The few times I'd ventured forth - usually to pick an item up at the corner store - I could still feel everyone's eyes upon me. Watching. Judging. I was ready, but perhaps the world wasn't ready for me.

Still, a costume party, with a superhero theme, seemed a great opportunity to really go all out. And dressing up as Raven? A no brainer. Her classic outfit was -- shoes aside -- fairly simple to put together, and it looked great on me. If things got a bit too much, I could always wrap myself in my cloak for security, but I felt fairly safe with my friends.

Jon and Cheryl know about my history, and Cheryl had wolf-whistled when I'd arrived at their front door. I showed up early to their home simply to avoid making some kind of grand appearance in front of a bunch of strangers. If I'm already here, I reasoned, people will have to acclimate to me, not the other way around.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. I hear more guests arriving and know I should be out there, mingling, but I'm still apprehensive. Will they laugh? Will they hate me? What's waiting for me on the other side of that door?

"You'll never find out," I tell my reflection, doing my best to approximate Raven's sultry, husky tone, "if you don't get out there." I nod to myself and briskly open the door and go through it before I can change my mind about it.

* * *

I sip my wine and talk with the other partiers as best I can. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I think a few people really don't know there's a guy underneath all this makeup and clothing. Well, a guy as far as gender is concerned. I'd always seen myself as a woman, and it's simply taken me this long to be honest and brave enough to allow that woman to exist in more than just my mind.

A few compliments. A few looks of surprise when I tell people I put this look together myself, particularly that I did my own makeup. I get a few pointers from some of the other girls who've figured out my 'secret'. A Jean Grey tells me how to really bring my lashes out and not to be afraid of wearing false ones. A Black Canary admires my legs and asks how I go about shaving them, marveling at how smooth I'd gotten them. I shrugged it off with a simple "just a lot of work and patience".

Truth is, I've worked quite hard to keep my body as hairless as possible. A near daily routine of maintenance and checking. The hormones have helped some, but I still find the need to bring out my trusty razor and go to work to really keep my body smooth and feminine.

I'm feeling somewhat comfortable when Jon asks how I'm doing and points out someone to me. My jaw almost drops. Robin. Well, a man dressed up as Robin. "Wow," I nod. "I haven't seen another Teen Titan tonight." Jon mentions he was going to bring a beer over to him, and I've taken it out of his hand before he can finish his sentence.

"I'll do it," I say.

My crush on Robin is pretty well known, at least to Jon. From Burt Ward in the 60s show to the myriad statues and toys I have in my home office, I wear my fandom on my sleeve. I might have cosplayed as the Boy Wonder tonight, in fact, but I'd spent so much time putting my Raven costume together, I didn't want to waste it. Now I'm glad I didn't.

I'm still not sure how I feel about men, but I know how I feel about Robin, and this guy clearly understands the finer points of the classic costume. His body is about as tight as the tunic that wraps around him, and the scalloped green tights adorning his hips call back to the comic book days of Dick Grayson. I make a note to ask where on earth he found the green elf booties as I approach him, trying not to be too obvious as I ogle his muscular legs.

"Ummm...hi," I say as I hold the beer out to him. "Jon said you were waiting for..." He turns to face me and my sentence trails off as my tongue stops functioning. He's gorgeous. His blue eyes behind that domino mask meet mine and immediately I'm his. He smiles and I melt. This isn't just some guy cosplaying as the Boy Wonder. Tonight this guy *is* Robin.

"Wow...umm...hi, Raven!" he grins and scoots over a bit before taking the beer from my hand. He blushes a bit as he forgets himself and quickly rises to his feet. "I'm sorry," he says. "That's no way to greet a fellow Titan!" He bows a bit and it's my turn to blush. He's only a bit taller than me, so we don't break eye contact as he asks if I'd like to join him.

"I-I'd love to...Robin," I smile back as we sit next to each other on the loveseat. The slit of my skirt helpfully exposes my bare leg and I do nothing to hide it. He's having difficulty not looking down and it's cute.

We struggle through the standard topics...how do we know Jon and Cheryl...who's the best costume here tonight...what do we do for a living...and find common ground as we talk comics. I tell him I'm grateful nobody showed up as Starfire tonight, or I probably wouldn't have been able to talk to him.

He simply smiles back at me. "To be honest," he says, "when I was younger I liked Starfire. Hard not to, right? But as I got older...I realized Raven was the really beautiful one. I mean, look at you. You're really driving that point home."

"Oh," I blush again. My bulge begins to make itself known in my panty and I feel a bit of unease as I don't want to ruin this moment. As if sensing it was time to make things more difficult for me, Robin puts his hand on mine. I look down at it and he moves to pull it away, but I grab it with my fingers and keep it there.

"Is that okay?" he asks. "I...look, I don't want to move too fast, but I...umm...saw you when I came in and I wasn't sure how to approach you. I'm afraid I enlisted Jon's help to...ummm..."

I arch my eyebrow. "Did you set me up?" He turns red and I give his hand a squeeze. "Well, it worked," I tell him, letting him off the hook. Truth be told, my heart is racing right now. Hard for me to imagine anyone finding me attractive let alone going as far as to get me to come over and talk to them. I'm not sure why I think that, but I always have.

My friends who know about my life have said I'm utterly stunning as a woman, but I always chalked that up to them being my friends. That woman I see when I look in the mirror...I love her unconditionally, but a ravshing beauty? I don't really see it.

"I...just," Robin stammers, trying to find the right words. "Well, I grew up reading the Titans books, and when I saw you, I was...just...wow, y'know?"

"Not really," I admit, and the laughter we share helps break away some of the awkwardness. "Okay," I smile at him. "Favorite story from the books. Go."

He thinks a bit. "I know everyone's going to say 'Judas Contract' because that's when Robin became Nightwing, but honestly? I loved the Brother Blood storylines." For the second time my heart melts a bit as I tell him those are mine as well.

"I loved those stories, too!" I say, a bit too excitedly. "Perez drew Raven so, umm..."

I don't want to say it, but Robin finishes it for me. "Sexy?" he winks.

I nod and blush a bit. "That scene where she has to dress up as one of his acolytes and admits she's never worn pants. God, what that did to me."

"Well," Robin smiles at me. "Some women are made to wear dresses." I guess that must have been some kind of cue for him, as his hand moves from my grip and comes to rest on my bare thigh. I bristle as he begins tracing tiny paths with his gloved finger along my flesh. I guess he senses that and stops.

"I'm sorry," he says, "I just...haven't been able to take my eyes off you since you came in here. Your legs are..."

"Listen," I stop him, turning to make sure we have eye contact. "You...you really should know something about me."

"You're a man," he says. A statement, not a question. "I know, and I don't believe you." I'm a bit taken back by his words, but he doesn't give me a chance to respond.

"I'm looking at a beautiful woman," he continues, "dressed up as one of my greatest fantasies. And while I'll admit right here and now this is uncharted territory for me...none of that matters."

"I am...one hundred percent...infatuated with you, Raven," he says without once tearing his eyes from mine. Just like that his hand is back on my thigh, because I've put it there. My heart is pounding now. Something is happening between us...and I'm not wholly comfortable with it, but not uncomfortable with it, either.

He resumes tracing his finger along my thigh, and I inhale sharply again. "This...really does something for you, does it?" he asks me, and I smile weakly at him.

"I was in school. Junior high. We were on a field trip. I was sitting next to my friend and at some point during all the activity we had a bit of private time together...and he started doing what you're doing now."

I relate the whole experience to him. How even at that age I became aroused, and he knew it, and there was nothing I could do about it because I'd call attention to what he was doing and he'd simply deny it. He just kept playing with my thigh, tracing his finger on it and I couldn't help myself. I got an erection. He was turning me on so much!

"Kinda...like what you're doing now," I smile again. "I'm...pretty sensitive there."

Robin continues to look at my eyes. "I can imagine," he says. "If you want me to stop, I can-"

"No," I interrupt him, perhaps a bit too abruptly. "I'm...something about you. I don't mind when you're doing it." I lean in closer to him. "But you are turning me on," I whisper. "Make no mistake of it."

"Well," he smiles as he brings his face closer to mine. "That is kinda the goal here," he says. "Would you mind if I ki-"

I interrupt him again, with my lips, finishing his sentence with a simple answer as I press them into his. Maybe it's the costumes, maybe it's his gentle caresses on my bare leg, or maybe it's simply that he doesn't care who I am beyond being someone he's attracted to...but this all feels so right as I feel him work his tongue over mine.

I set my wine down and bring my arm around him to feel his strong muscles and firm back. To his credit, his hand never stops toying with my leg, but it doesn't stray any further up it, either.

I'm sure what we're doing isn't going unnoticed, but neither of us seem to care. It only makes sense that Robin and Raven would hook up, and I'm sure that's the thing attracting attention. I pull away, a bit reluctantly, and look him in the eyes. "We should...ummm...maybe find a place to continue this conversation?"

He grins at my suggestion, but looks down. "Perhaps both of us should...wait a bit?" he suggests.

I look down and blush. Robin's costume by its nature leaves little to the imagination, but the bulge in my gown is quite pronounced. If we get up now, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen, or what it's going to look like.

"Oh...oh my!" I exclaim. I look at him, and I want him, now more than ever, but there's so many people here that...

My cloak! Of course! I stand quickly and wrap it around my body, hiding my fairly blatant erection. "Stay close to me," I suggest to Robin. "You can hide your...well...y'know...until we're out of eyesight."

He nods. Neither of us want to spoil the mood we've created, and this actually sounds like a Titans caper: Robin and Raven working together to sneak away before they're caught! I feel my cock twitch a bit as the thought comes to mind. 'Down girl,' I mentally whisper to it.

He stays relatively close to me as I casually make my way through the large living room where the majority of revelers are, to be honest, mired in their own conversation and not too worried about a couple of Teen Titans probably finding their way to refresh their drinks. Only when we're out of the main area do we increase our pace a bit down the hallway. I don't move too quickly in my heels, but I don't really have to.

We play a bit of "Goldilocks" trying to find the right room. It really won't work to use Jon and Cheryl's but we're fortunate to find a modestly decorated spare bedroom with a good-sized bed and, most importantly, a lock so we won't be interrupted. I look at Robin as we stand in the entranceway. "Last chance to back out. Are you sure about this?" he asks.

"No," I smile back, "but I think we're both kinda past the point of no return, don't you?"

He takes my hand and squeezes it lightly. "Yeah," he grins. "I think you're right." We kiss in the doorway, then look around to make sure nobody sees us before slipping inside and securing the door behind us.

I let Robin lead me to the bed and sit next to him. "Shall we resume where we left off?" I ask with a wink and his hand is almost instantly back fondling my thigh.

"What do you think?" he grins back. I sit back a bit and allow myself to really enjoy my 'torture' as he moves his finger in tiny random circles across my leg, occasionally inching close to the hem of my gown and the panty underneath it. I don't bother trying to hide my bulge anymore. We don't have an audience. Or at least I have the only audience I need.

"Mmm...god that feels so amazing," I whisper. "You have no idea."

He chuckles a bit as he continues. "Oh, I have a pretty good idea," he says as he lifts his hand and gently pats my cock through my gown. I'm breathing fairly heavily as he leans over to kiss me and before too long we're lying side by side on the bed, making out with wild abandon.

It's been a while for me...and as far as guys are concerned, it's been never. From what I can gather, this is 'virgin' territory for my Boy Wonder as well. Yet we're locked together like we've been lovers for years, our bodies working together as he presses into me and lets me feel his hardness.

I break away from his lips and look at him. "We should...umm...do something about that," I look down toward the massive bulge desperately trying to break out of his uniform as he runs his hand along my arm.

"You sure?" he asks, his voice belying what he truly desires.

"I'm sure," I kiss him again as I rise and move my body down toward his legs. Tugging at his green tights, I pull them down over his thighs and calves, my eyes wide at the already firm, thick cock staring me in the face. I debate telling him this is my first time...but I don't want to spoil what we're creating here.

'Remember,' a voice in my head tells me, 'you're a guy. You know what a guy would want. Give it to him.'

So I bring my lips to his bulb, not wasting too much time thinking about what I'm about to do or looking at it for too long. It's a good cock. Long and large enough to be more than a mouthful but not much more. The kind of cock I would imagine Robin would have, and as I kiss his bulb gently and hear him sigh just a bit, I realize we're there now. Raven. Robin. Realizing their feelings for each other.

Although I want to believe differently, I truly don't know what I'm doing. I can only hope I'm doing a good job in spite of that as I take my tongue and start tickling under his bulb. I know that always drove me wild when I'd play with myself or on those rare occasions when a girl would go that far with me.

From the way I feel him tense up and soothe me with words like "Ooh yeah baby" or "Oh my god you're so good" I know I'm doing at least a passable job of it. I lick up and down his shaft, lubricating it a bit before I decide to begin working 'in earnest' on him.

I try not to rush it. To savor the taste and texture of it. This is, in a way, what I've dreamed of from the first time I put a pair of my sister's panties over my hips. To be a woman. To perform as a woman. To be with a man and be treated...like a woman. And now that I have it, my brain thankfully reminds me to enjoy it.

So I take my time, as long as I can allow myself before he says the words I'm both excited and dreading to hear. I don't know what I'm going to do when he comes. I'm plenty hard myself, but I try not to think too much about it. God, he tastes so good! I had no idea this was what it was like. I bring my lips to the tip of his shaft and slowly let them slide over it. It is time. I need to see what this will feel like. How deeply can I take his cock inside my mouth?

Quite a bit, it seems, on my first trip. At least halfway before I feel his tip come to rest against the back of my throat. He's moaning now as I begin to develop a rhythm, sucking as I pull back and sliding forward with a measured, easy tempo. I don't want him to climax too soon, and I need to know just how much I can take of his-

There it is. He hits my gag reflex and I fight against it. I'm sure he noticed because his hand is on the top of my head, caressing my wig. Silently I resolve to grow my hair out. Wigs are great, but I can't really feel his hands on me the way I truly desire.

I work his cock past my reflex and give myself a mental pat on the back as I take his whole shaft inside me, my nose nuzzling his pubic mound as I hold it there for a bit. A trophy for my achievement.

"Oh god...Raven," he moans and it spurs me on to try to please him even more. Every bit of him feels so good...so right...in my mouth right now and I'm...then I feel it. A tiny spurt. I know what it is. I've experienced it myself. Pre-cum. He's going to climax, and soon. Do I keep going? Do I pull out and let him hit me in the face with it? Or my body? Should I swallow it or spit it out? I don't-

The decision is made for me as he moans loudly and my mouth fills with his gooey white gift. I shudder a bit, as I wasn't quite expecting it to be this quick, or that he'd have this much. Mechanically my body keeps working him but I slow it down as he keeps saying my name...well, my heroine name...over and over as the last of him flows into my mouth. I finally pull off, unsure what to do next. I raise up on my knees and look beyond Robin's still-hard shaft to his face. He sits up, looking down on me.

"Raven...I...are you okay?" he whispers.

I say nothing. I can't. I have a full mouth of his...amazing tasting load. Oh my god...it tastes...clean somehow. I'd always imagined it'd be salty, but there's a flavor almost like...I don't want to say soap or detergent, but a not-quite sweet flavor. I slowly open my mouth just to show him that I've still got it in there. He seems kinda turned on by that, and runs his hand along my head. Stroking my hair.

12