Raven's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slosh it around in my mouth a bit. My first taste of come, I should at least savor it a bit, right? Then I close my eyes and swallow it, letting it slowly slide down my throat. Opening my eyes to look at Robin's pretty face again, I open my mouth. All gone! He smiles and drops down off the bed next to me, kissing me full and hard on the lips.

"You're...amazing," he whispers, and I feel my own cock beg for release. But it can't be from him. He's the guy and we're playing to our gender roles as best we can.

"You've got me so hot," I whisper back. "I...I need you inside me."

He chuckles lightly. "You're gonna have to give me a minute or two on that one," he looks down at his cock. "You kinda wore him out just now." I smile at him. I'm glad I know how to please him. How to suck a cock properly. It's something I feel I *should* know instinctively, but thinking you know how to do something and actually doing it are worlds apart.

He pulls the front of my dress aside to reveal my cock straining against my panty. "I can...ummm..." he offers, but I put my hand to his lips.

"No," I say firmly. "You're Robin. I'm Raven. Make me come like he'd make her come." There's a practical side to my reluctance. This gown wasn't cheap. Dry clean only. Don't feel like explaining that to my launderer. We help each other to our feet and I let my cloak drop to the floor and kick it aside.

"Unzip me?" I say as I turn my back to him. He's all too happy to assist.

"This is just...so amazing. So wild," he says as he runs his hand over my back. I lean my head back against his shoulder.

"For me, too," I say. "I...can't believe we're both doing this." So many firsts. My first blowjob. Well, as a giver, at any rate. My first real taste of cum. And at the rate we're going, it'll be my first real fucking by a man.

We kiss again, and repeatedly, in this position. It's almost romantic, like something out of a Harlequin novel. His hands go to my shoulders and slide the straps of my dress down over my arms. The rest of the gown follows suit as it loosens around my body and falls to the ground. His hands are exploring me now, running along my stomach, along my hips, over my breasts. He gives each a little playful squeeze.

"I thought you were wearing implants," he says with a bit of a laugh. "Are these....?"

"Real," I confirm for him. "Maybe not as big as I'd like but I'm working on them." I explain that I've been on hormone therapy for some time as I work toward transitioning. Or at least transitioning as far as I'm comfortable taking it.

I feel his hand slide down toward my cock as he asks if I plan on keeping it and I quickly move my hand to stop him. God, if he even thought about touching it right now I'd come all over this room! I tell him as much.

"I'm...not sure yet," I tell him as we lead each other over to the bed. "I like having it. Even in awkward moments like this where it won't behave itself!" We both laugh as he sits on the bed and I stand in front of him. "What do you think?" I ask as I slide my panties off and give him a full appreciative view of my cock.

It's not quite the monster his is, but It's not exactly tiny, either. He gives it a good look, and I'm not sure if it's apprehension or hunger I see on his face. I'm not great at reading another person's feelings, although the two of us seem to be doing okay for now.

"It's not really my decision to make," he says finally, looking up at me. "I will say it's not stopping my desire to take you in my arms and do what we're....well...I mean if you want to."

"I do," I say. A bit too quickly, perhaps. I'm simply too far gone into this moment. I'm Raven right now, and she and Robin are about to realize a hidden passion between them. I don't even know this guy's real name, but he doesn't know mine either, so I suppose on that level we're even.

I lower myself to sit on the bed next to him and we resume kissing, fondling each other's bodies as he undoes his cape and tunic. I help where I can, but I'm lost in his tongue dancing over mine, and my struggle to keep my poor cock from exploding all over him. All in an effort to give him time to recover from my recent oral exploits. To give him a chance to get good and hard again.

"I...we don't have any...lube," he pants as our passions get more intense. "It's...probably gonna hu-"

"Just go slowly," I interrupt him breathlessly. "I want you. I want you inside me...my sweet, sweet Robin." He's not wrong. I know this is going to be rough. I've made the mistake of playing with my dildo without any lubrication and it was...stimulating, to be kind about it. But there's no turning back now. For either of us. I look down and see his stiff shaft and smile.

"Seems like you're ready," I wink with a giggle. He smiles back. "If you are," he says.

In response...the only one I can really give at this point...I roll over and position myself on my hands and knees, presenting my ass to him. If he needs any further invitation, I don't know what I c- and then I feel it. His finger, lightly tracing circles around my tight pucker.

My eyes go wide and I bite my lower lip. It's so...SO much different when I'm doing this to myself. The lack of control. The uncertainty. The anticipation of what he might do...what he's going to do...oh god I can't...

And then I feel his single finger plunge slowly inside me, and my eyes close, as if a magical button has been pressed inside me and I'm now his. The biting of my lower lip turns into a clenching of my teeth as he moves more and more deeply inside me, but I know what he's doing. Prepping me for what's to come. "Are you okay?" he whispers gently. "You can stop me at any time, Raven."

I sigh as he starts to pull his finger out a bit before moving it back in. This time the pain gives way to a bit of ecstasy and I whisper that it feels so good and he shouldn't dare stop himself now. In response he begins increasing his speed just slightly...a still-slow but comfortable pace of sliding his finger inside my tight hole. "God you're so beautiful," he whispers and I feel my heart utterly melt.

He brings a second finger to bear and I audibly yell out this time. Hopefully the sound of the party will muffle it a bit but cannot help myself. The pain and pressure is a bit much, but I know I need it. His cock is thicker, and if I cannot take this I'll never...

My eyes roll upward. GOD! The pain! He's back to going slow now, to give my body time to acclimate to it. Only then do I realize how hard my own shaft is and how much it's screaming for me to release what I have inside of me. But I cannot...I've got to hold on.

"That's it, Raven," Robin coaxes me as he slides his fingers deeper inside of me. "You're so good...you're so hot..." I whine again as he hits a sensitive spot. Neither of us care too much about the party at this point. Surely if anyone noticed there was a Raven and a Robin and they've both gone missing, well...they can put one and one together.

"I need you inside me," I pant. "I...can't hold off much longer." I want us to come together. Him inside me, me all over this poor comforter I'm on. I know at this point that's got to be a pipe dream. I'm sure once I feel his cock enter me it's going to be all over for me but I still give voice to my desires.

He obliges me by slowly sliding his fingers out of me, and I get a moment to catch my breath and prepare myself. But only a moment, as he's as eager to begin fucking me as I am to be fucked by him. He's behind me, positioning himself.

"At any time," he says, "let me know if it's too much." I feel the bulb of his cock press against the tightness of my ass and I steel myself. He's hard. Plenty hard. So am I, but I tense up to savor what's about to happen. My first real cock. My first time. And as he slowly forces his way inside me I grunt in a mixture of agony and satisfaction.

He feels so big. I knew he would be. His cock fairly filled my mouth and now it's a monster inside my ass. He can sense my discomfort and asks if he should stop. I tell him no. We've come this far and I cannot...I will not...let it end right now.

He works his way deeper inside me. "Priming" me with his fingers surely helped a bit, but only a bit. This is more than a finger. More than my dildo. This is real, and as he grunts along with me at the effort involved in penetrating me, I close my eyes and try to work past the pain of it.

I pride myself that I've managed to hold off my orgasm, but know it won't be denied much longer. I at least want to keep it held back until he's...yes...he moves into a slow rhythm again. Fucking me. It hurts. God it hurts, but he's trying to be as gentle and accommodating as he can, given what he's doing.

I need to put a stop to that. "Fuck me," I order. "Would Dick hold back if he and Raven...uhnnnh....if they were together?" An argument could be made that he would, but not at the stage we're at now. Robin takes my cue and goes at me a bit more forcibly.

He's rewarded with my quite vocal shouts of pain and ecstasy with each hard thrust. My cock jiggles in syncopation with his own slamming into my ass and almost on cue it begins spurting white come beneath me. "I'm...ahhnhh! I'm CUMMING!" I cry as my first true sissygasm flies out of me.

I'm proud of myself...the goal of my chosen life is to never touch my cock to bring about an orgasm, to let the penetration do the work, and it isn't easy. Or I should say it wasn't easy. Robin just changed the whole paradigm for me.

I feel him continue to work me as I clench the mattress in front of me. I shoot out tiny strands of after-come while he grabs my hips and begins moving faster within me. Harder. Oh god the pain has given way to sheer pleasure and I never want him to stop. He's so smooth in my ass now and I realize that's because he's just unleashed his own load inside me and he's simply packing it in as it dribbles out of my ass around his pulsing cock.

"Raven!" he shouts. "I...oh god...I love you!"

I know it's the heat of passion and there's no way he could mean what he said. We'd only met an hour previously. But he loved Raven, and that's fine with me. I love Robin, and I let him know it. He's still fucking me, giving me as much pleasure as he can, then finally pulls out of me and collapses on the bed beside me.

I remain on all fours, panting and trying to catch my breath, as my senses return and I realize we're on Jon and Cheryl's guest bed and I've just come all over it! Instinctively I crawl around and begin lapping up as much of it as I can. It's my own release, but I still enjoy the flavor. Similar to Robin's but with a bit more tart of a flavor. Getting as much of it as I can, I turn and lie next to Robin as we're a sweaty mess on the bed.

"Y-you're amazing," I whisper. "I...can't believe we just did that."

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "I'm gonna be dreaming about tonight for a long time," he says. "I...would love to do it again sometime. With you."

I feel my heartbeat increase. "I'd like that," I say. "In costume? Or our 'civilian' identities?" I giggle a bit as I plant a kiss on his lips. He says he's not sure. That he never saw himself as 'gay' until tonight but clearly he has no problem being with a guy who dresses up as a woman.

"I can...dress as a woman if you like," I offer. "I pretty much do now anyhow."

"Well, I'd definitely like Raven and Robin to have more 'escapades' together," he turns to face me. "Why don't we...go slowly?" That cracks us both up and we spend a few moments laughing side by side on the bed. Given what just happened I'd say we're both pretty much well beyond 'going slowly'.

"My name," I tell him as I crawl across him and fish my phone out of my purse, "is Amy." He gets what I'm doing and searches for his own phone. "Promise not to laugh when I tell you mine?" he says.

I promise, and he grins. "Honest and true...it's Richard." I smile at him and ask if I can call him "Dick" like everyone did in the comics. "Nobody else does," he says, "but then again, you're like nobody else I've ever met...Amy." It's not the name I was born with, of course, but given how much time I spend as a woman now, it's clearly become my 'true' name. The one I'll answer to when he says it, at any rate.

Numbers exchanged, we return to snuggling together on the bed. "We're going to need to get back," I frown. "Jon and Cheryl aren't idiots."

He kisses me. "Well, there's no rule that says we have to stay," he offers. My apartment isn't far from here and I'd love to show you some of my...back issues."

I grin. "That's a funny way of putting it," I say as I bring my lips to his and lose myself in the moment. One I hope never ends...

THE END

12