Raven's Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Who would have thought Raven's Party would be so wild?
5.2k words
4.1
6.8k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

It was difficult to recognise anyone while all dressed the same, apart from Raven, of course, dressed in her black Toga. "I thought there'd be more of the people I met the other week."

"Would you recognise them if you saw them? They've all got clothes on." We both giggled at this. "Big dick Davey's here. And Jamie. You know, the guy who gave you the present."

"Oh. You know about that?"

"Yes. Of course I do."

"I'm pretty sure everyone's heard about it now," Jay chipped in.

"Your mum and dad gave us a bit of a talking to about that." I said, as we wandered through to the kitchen.

"And me. I can't help myself."

"She said that as well. They're rather open-minded."

"Yes. Help yourself to drinks."

"Hello you two." Jen had joined us.

"I'll go have a mingle," Raven said and moved away.

"Glad you could make it." Jen looked ravishing in an ankle to neck length toga that displayed the shape of her boobs nicely, her nipples prominent. A dark shadow showed where her flame pubes would be.

"She's quite sexy for her age," Jay said when she'd moved away.

"Hello young man." Paula from the ritual slurred a little. "What brings you here?"

"My fiancee." He pointed at me.

"Such a shame." She moved on without even acknowledging me.

"You've copped there." I said.

"Ha. She's already drunk. I could smell it."

Jay had poured me a nice vodka and orange, and had grabbed a beer for himself. "Remember at the court?" I guided him away from the drinks.

"Yes."

"Well, I started talking about spicing up parties. But never got to finish."

"Oh, yeah. Didn't feel like having that sort of conversation after that."

"Let's have a competition."

"How do you mean?"

"Let's see how many people we can each notch up. I don't mean fucking. I mean, you know, a bit of flirting, baiting. Count how many we can hook."

"Unfair! You'll win hands down."

"No. Dressed like this," I flicked the bottom of his toga. "It'll be a close call."

"I don't..."

"Imagine how much fun we'll have on the way home. All that sexual tension. Arousal, with no outlet."

"Okay. Go for it."

"Right. First thing, we can't do it if we're stuck together all night."

"Erm, hold on. How far are we allowed to go?"

"Well, remember the impromptu party? After the pub?"

"Yes."

"That far."

"You sucked someone off in the bathroom."

"And you were toying with Suzie's nipples."

"Not the same."

"Alright, maybe I won't go that far. Only as far as you and Suzie. If either of us get's that far, it's a score of two. One for stroking arms."

"Deal."

"Right. Fuck off then."

***

I bumped into the my first guest; Davey. "Hello, handsome." He spun around, looking terrified.

"Oh, hello."

"Nice to meet you again. With clothes on." He blushed. "Why the embarrassment."

"Hey, don't give him such a hard time." Raven interrupted.

"Hi, you," I said. I thought your mum and dad wouldn't hang around."

"Oh, they'll piss off soon enough. They like to make sure everyone know's they're in the house. We've got some dancey stuff on the the big lounge. Follow me."

"Let me get a fill up." I filled up and came back to Raven, now engaged in conversation with Davey. "Got it."

"I'll get you something better than that when the old guys have fucked off. Come on."

"Come on Davey." I grabbed him by the hand and he followed us. I have never seen such a fish out of water. We tried to get him to dance, but he was so awkward.

"Me and Jay are having a competition." I managed to speak into Raven's ear loud enough to hear over the music.

"What's the competition?"

"Shit! I've already told you too much."

"Don't tease! You've got t tell me now."

"Not pissed enough yet."

I spied Jay enter and look around. Paula strode up to him. I couldn't tell what she said, but she flipped up his toga to reveal his black briefs. Raven caught me looking and her eyes swivelled towards them as Paula slapped Jay playfully on shoulder. Go on, Jay, get your own back. He did. I was not the only one to get an eyeful of Paula pussy. Go girl, I thought. She slapped him again then pulled him for a dance. That'll be a point or two soon.

"You okay with that?" Raven asked.

"Yeah. Playful fun is all. Part of the competition."

"What? See how many togas he can lift?"

"Not exactly."

She pulled me into the hallway. "Come on, spill."

"We're going up out of your way." George's voice boomed. His toga was not as short as Jay's but I did wonder if anyone had lifted it yet.

"Goodnight girls," Jan's quieter voice said. They both wandered up the stairs.

"Right. Spill."

"Not drunk enough. You'll catch on if you observe long enough."

"Come through here." She pulled me past the under-stairs toilet to a back room, which contained a few cupboards, washing machine and dryer and stuff like that. Two lads walked in the back door, bringing with them a strong waft of cannabis. "Hey! You two! Simon and Garfunkel. No fucking pot. My mum is like a sniffer dog. If you want that, go for a walk."

"Simon and Garfunkel."

"The tall one, his name is actually Simon. The other one s Arthur of all things."

"Ah. I see."

"Right. Secret stash." She pulled out a tray of brownies from one of the cupboards. "Have one."

"What are they?"

"Chocolate brownies. I made them."

I ate a whole one. "Nice."

"Take another." I did. She stuffed one into her own mouth. "What do you think of them?"

"Not like brownies I've tasted before. Nice. Really nice with bit of an earthy taste." I finished the second one

"That'll be the Red Leb. I love you Alice B Toklas."

I caught the reference. "Shit. I can't. Hash makes be really naughty."

"Don't worry about it. Be as naughty as you like."

"No. I mean really naughty. And your mum said no drugs."

"Then you know why I cooked it into cakes. Shh."

"You'll have to give Jay a couple of them."

"Oh, yeah. There's already a couple with his name on. They've got a little secret ingredient as well."

"Ooh. What?"

"Amphets."

"Speed? Don't give Jay any then."

"Eh?" I crooked my little finger and wiggled it. "Oh, it's not that much. Only enough to counter some of the effect of the Leb. All the buzz without falling asleep."

"Okay. I'll take a chance."

"But tell no one they are there."

"My lips wer sealed."

"Well, they sure weren't up in our guest room." I giggled, giving a playful punch.

"Come with me. I'll give you a tour of our mansion."

Raven led me upstairs, all the way to the top floor. "These are all guest bedrooms."

"You have no brothers or sisters?

"No. Only spoilt brat child. It's great. Only one bathroom on this floor." She pointed to one door then let me look inside each of the four rooms, closing the doors as we exited. They were all pretty similar but smaller than the ones down stairs.

"This one's got it's own bathroom." She led me into the second of the guest rooms on the middle floor and opened the bathroom door. We left that room with its door ajar and light on.

"Play your cards right and I'll show something special about that later."

"Ooh. Can't wait." I giggled as the brownies began to take effect.

"In return for you telling me about your competition."

"Okay." I sighed. "It's this. We are competing to see how many people we can pull. No sex, but you could if you wanted to."

"Wow. That's novel. It's sort of cool. And exciting. Come, I'll show you the others."

"Don't need to show you that one since you've already shagged in there," Raven said. The heat rose in my cheeks. "And all the coats are in there. Here's mine." She opened her door to reveal a sombre room with a red lamp shade casting sinister shadows. The highly polished black paintwork, framed deep purple walls.

"Wow. That's dark."

"Exactly as I love it." On the wall next to the door hung a poster of Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen; over her bed,Alice Cooper. "I love Alice Cooper."

"Oh, me too."

As if rehearsed we both sang "Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna to like it," Followed by "Only women bleed. Only women bleed. Only women blee-eed."

We giggled like school kids again. Raven led me back out. "The end is part of the extension so it's the biggest room." We reached the door at the end and, flinging it open, Raven walked in. I took two steps inside before realising what I saw. "As you can see, much bigger than the rest."

Raven nonchalantly described the room as my eyes and Jen's locked. She smiled at me from the pillow as George's arse pumped up and down, ramming his cock into her. He turned his head to see who it was. "Hello San," he said and carried on.

"I erm. I'm sorry."

"It's like a bedsit. It's got it's own bathroom as well. Come and have a look.'

"It's okay love," Jen's voice sounded a little staccato. "Have a look, ooh. Look round."

Being kind of expected to walk through the room, past the fucking couple, to the bathroom, I did. I found the bedroom wallpaper much to be admired. Tiled in a marble effect, the bathroom walls glistened as the light bounced off flecks of silver. A floor to ceiling mirror reflected my stunned face. I'd not seen a bidet before but I guessed its purpose, stood next to the toilet pan as it was. "Jesus! Raven!" I whispered. "They're, you know."

"Sweet, isn't it?"

"What? But they're..."

"Oh, sorry. You're not used to it. Ignore them."

"I can't. Listen to them." A considerable amount of grunting and moaning came from the couple.

"It's lovely, two oldies like that making love like that."

The noises became louder and more frantic. "It's a lovely bathroom though." I said, hoping to delay until George and Jen had finished.

Raven had other ideas. "Lets get back down." She held my hand as we walked, not quickly enough, past the couple, now far more animated and louder than the last time I'd seen them coupled, the noise so loud that my attention automatically snapped towards them. Jen's legs now wrapped around Georges waist, my eyes settling on Georges cock as he rammed into Jen's fanny with a roar. She screamed as they came together. Raven seemed oblivious.

As we reached the door, Jen's voice called, "bye love. Enjoy yourselves."

"And you, mum."

Tension relieved, I burst out laughing. "I can't believe what I just saw. And they didn't bat an eyelid."

"It must be a bit strange for you. Other people don't understand that. So I don't share."

"Don't blame you. I need another one of those cakes."

"Yeah. Come on."

At the bottom of the stairs, another slightly tipsy girl had flicked up a boy's toga, exposing his bare dick. "Fuck off," he said. Flicking hers up. She wore a lacy pair of panties.

"Does everyone lift everyone else's toga up like that."

"All part of the fun. As you can see, some come commando, some not. What do you think togas are for?"

"Are you."

"I'm not stoned enough to tell you, yet. You?"

"I'm not stoned enough to tell you, yet." We both giggled again. "Let me go and spy on Jay."

I walked into the dance room. He wasn't there. "Let me get a drink as well." In the kitchen, Jay still chatted with Paula, who stood close; close enough for Jay to be nonchalantly stroking her nipple with the back of his hand. She grabbed it and turned it over allowing him to thumb her properly, at which she closed in further and began to rub at his crotch. My loins began to stir. "Hey, babe," I said, as I reached them. "Pour me a drink, then come see what I've got for you." He did and followed me. "I'd say that's three points to you, babe."

"I definitely could."

"Yep."

"God! You two!" chuckled Raven.

***

We entered the utility room, Jay behind.

"Fucking hell!" I said. "I've just seen Raven's mum and dad at it."

"Didn't we see that at the ritual?" Jay responded.

"Shush will you," Raven spoke. "We don't want everyone to hear."

"No, I mean really going at it, like proper lovers."

"Oh."

"You need to get over this hang up you've got about sex," Raven said. "Anyway, have a Brownie." She didn't reveal the secret ingredient.

Jay stiffed it in his mouth and chewed. His voice dropped to a whisper. "Are they hash cakes?"

"That would be telling." She gave him another. "They are a secret. Don't tell a soul."

"Oh, we are honoured," he said. "By the way, why the black toga?"

"Everyone else is wearing white. I didn't want to be boring. Besides, I couldn't find a purple sheet."

"Ha." I said, stuffing another brownie in my mouth. "You wear it well. And the lipstick and eye shadow are purple enough." Her figure suited the off one shoulder look. She had tied it well at the waist, so little chance of boob slippage. Her straight black hair cascaded down to form the effect of a hood on her costume.

"Thanks."

"A bit short, though."

"No point if it isn't. It's daring this way."

"Only if you're wearing nothing underneath," Jay boldly said, and tried to flick up her toga.

Quick as a flash, clamped it to her thighs. "Naughty! I'm not stoned enough for that." Then she flicked his up to reveal his black briefs. "Oh, you're boring."

By now I had circled around behind him, and mischief came out to play. Stooping down, I shoved my hand up and dragged down his briefs, pushing him. As he stumbled forward, he had to step out of them, allowing me to pick them up. "Yes, Jay. Live a little!" I looked at Raven's grin. "Now try." She did.

"Oi, you!" He was not quick enough. "Give me them."

"No! They're going where you won't find them."

"Right, you're next," he shouted, making a grab under my toga. "Oh!" he realised that I too had gone without.

"So, now we know about me and Jay." I looked at Raven.

"Not telling you! Piss off." And she stomped out, flicking two fingers back at us.

"Spoil sport!" I hopped up on to the work top and sat on the edge. "Come here." Jay obeyed, and I pulled him in for a kiss. "So sexy seeing you with Paula. Was she the first one tonight?"

"She was. So, I'd better get back to the hunt. Can't have you winning." He made a grab for the briefs.

"Uh, uh." I pulled them away. "You can be as daring as me."

"Bitch!"

"You know, you could fuck me here and no one would be any the wiser."

"Behave."

"Really. You're exactly the right height. If anyone walked in, it would be like we were hugging. Wouldn't that be a turn on?"

"You're a pervert!" He turned and walked away. I clamped my thighs shut in case anyone came out. Well, I wasn't stoned enough either.

***

I walked towards the kitchen for a refill and bumped into a pleasant guy about my age. "Hi. I'm Alex. I'm a bit tipsy."

"Hi. I'm Sandra, and I'm not yet." In truth, the cakes had begun to take effect, though more subtle that the smoked version.

"Anyone ever told you, you're gorgeous."

"Lots of people when they're drunk."

"Straight up, man. You'd be as gorgeous sober. I mean, when I'm sober. Well, I'm not pissed pissed. I'm tipsy pissed."

"You're funny, Alex."

"You know, those lips are calling out to be kissed."

I spotted Jay over by the drinks, talking to some other female. He spotted me and smiled. "That's what my boyfriend says."

"That wasn't subtle! Here." He touched my chin and brought his lips to mine for the briefest of kisses.

"Thank you." Well, I didn't have to do much work for that point. "That was nice."

"Is this?" He stroked my breast, quite blatantly. But, hey, a point's a point.

"It's not really the sort of thing you should be doing."

"I'm sorry. Don't know what..."

"Oh, don't apologise. All part of the competition."

"What?"

"Nothing. An in joke." His fingers returned to my nipple and a twinge rippled through my body. That Leb again! "Just a game my boyfriend and I play."

"Oh. I don't get it." His hand stroked down to my stomach. Jay watched, while talking to his companion.

"You should stop there. As nice as it is, I don't want to spoil you." I gave him a peck on the lips, but he pulled my head in and kissed me again, sliding his hand down to the hem of the toga. "I said you should stop." I pushed his hand away and touched on his partial erection.

"Ah, ey! Why."

I pulled his toga up and said, "That's why." I plodded up to Jay. "Two points to me."

"Nearly a three from what I saw. I'm up to five so far." I nodded towards his companion. "No. Not yet. This is Annie."

"Hi Annie." I looked her up and down. Curvy. "I'm Sandra, San to friends." Neither of us expanded on who I was, and I wanted a refill. I opted for an orange juice with some lemonade this time. I walked out, into the the long hall, realising that still clutched Jay's briefs.

In the dancing room, I homed in on Davey, who had sat in a corner. "Hey, you. Get up and have a dance." He shook his head. "I don't take no for an answer." He gave in and I threw Jays briefs behind his chair.

We danced to some Black Sabbath. Davy was such a novice at dancing. I leaned in and he looked shocked. "Don't dance much, then?"

"How can you tell?"

"The way you dance. Relax. I won't eat you." Well, I might, but not that way, I thought. More tingles around the nethers as I imagined that massive cock in my mouth. Stop it, I admonished myself.

"What?" I looked at him puzzled. "It sounded like you said stop it."

Shit. I'd said it aloud. "No, just thinking about something."

"What?"

"Nosey aren't you. As it happens I was wondering about..."

"About what?"

I stepped back thinking, well everyone else is at it. I flicked up his toga to reveal a traditional pair of Y-fronts.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Just curious."

"You're weird!" he stormed off. Oh, well. No points there.

I spotted Jamie near the door and smiled. He came over. "You told George and Jen what I did."

"Yes. I'm sorry. It's that the, erm... Well, it's a sacred space."

"I get that now."

"Where they alright about it?"

"Felt like my dad telling me off, but yes, they were. We're still invited to Beltane, though."

"Oh, you must have made quite an impression. That's going to be a special one."

"What's happening?"

"Not for me to say. There'll probably be a erm," he glanced around to make sure no one was listening, and led me towards a shadowed corner, "a great rite again."

"Gosh! Can I take that much arousal again?"

"Ha. Yes. Indeed so." He reminded me so much of Jay. "You do get used to it. You'll learn to channel it and sex with your partner gets so much better."

"I did enjoy it though. A bit naughty of me, but still..."

He came in close to whisper. "I'll tell you a secret. So did I."

I chuckled. Or giggled. That Leb had really taken a hold. "I'd do it again in a flash. Maybe not tonight though."

"Ah. Shame."

"Behave. My boyfriend is through there."

"As he was the other night."

"Stop it, you're getting me all wet." I flirted shamelessly.

"And me stiff." God! Why did he have to say that?

"Flattering, but, you know. Engaged."

"I know."

"Doesn't mean I can't have some fun."

"Doesn't Jay mind you flirting?"

"No. It turns him on. We have a competition going."

"Whose winning."

I stoped to put my drink down on the floor. "Depends on..." I looked up, lifting his toga to reveal the implement that had made me sticky not a fortnight ago. "You weren't kidding about the stiffness." As I stood, I couldn't stop my hand from sliding up to to the instrument of my almost undoing. His hand slid up my toga and found the moist womanhood within. "That's naughty."

"And you weren't kidding about the wetness." I returned the favour, stroking his erection. "And no knickers, I see."

"Nor you."

"You'd better stop doing that. I'm saving it for Jay." He stopped, much to my disappointment. I didn't stop.

"Should you stop as well?"

"What, and leave you with that slippery thing." I slid my hand up and down it's slippery length a number of times.

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers
12