Raven's Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie moaned and dropped his head to my shoulder. Unable to resist, I turned my head to him, pecking on his cheek. His face turned, our eyes met followed by our lips. My hand loosened it's grip on Jamie's erection, allowing my fingers to hold the very tip as his lips pressed harder against mine. My lips vibrated with his moans as my middle finger touched that sweet crevice beneath his glans, and circled. As if reading my mind, Jamie's hand slid to my breast and began to circle my hard point. Fuck, I wished I hadn't stopped him from fingering me!

Moments into this, Jamie's moans rattled my mouth, his hips tilted forward. "Oh. Oh." I said, sensing his closeness, and wrapping my palm around his glans and twisted lightly, clockwise, anticlockwise, clockwise until a force filled my hand with hot, sticky semen. "So quick!" I continued, spreading his mess all around his cock until his body flopped against me.

"Fuck yes. You're good at it!"

"I am. Lots of practice. And imagine how much Jay enjoys all that practice." I smeared his emission on his thighs. "Thank you for that."

"What? I didn't do anything."

"You've earned me five points. Well, that's my new rule."

"That was something else, that, San. Far more enjoyable than last time."

"And far more than next time, because there won't be a next time."

I walked out and wound my way to the utility room. I stopped in the doorway as I spotted Jay and Annie. She rested against the washing machine, head back, eyes closed. Jay's hand had disappeared up her toga. Well, I couldn't complain. But I could...

"Five points!" I announced as I reached them, separating them to put my drink down. Jay sprang back about two feet. I stayed between them.

"Oh, two more then."

"No. Only one." I still looked at Annie. "You are really pretty, aren't you." I glanced at Jay. "I get the attraction." Looking back to Annie, I slid my hand behind me to fondle Jay's steel-stiff tool. "I'd say at least a three."

"What?" She said.

I lifted up her toga to be faced with a dark brown bush so dense it left no part of her fanny exposed. "Impressive."

"Hey!" she slapped my hands down.

I glanced back at Jay "No. Definitely a four."

"Fucking weird!" Annie stormed off.

"I was well in there."

"Sorry, but that's not what the competition is. Isn't fingering her enough."

"I... I wasn't." I grabbed his right hand and sniffed. "Don't be gross!"

"That's an admission then."

I raided the hash cupboard again and pulled two out, at the precise moment that Davey wandered in.

"Hiya, Davey boy!" I called.

"What's that?"

"It's a secret stash of brownies. Just for me. Have one." I passed him one. He took it and ate. I passed another to Jay and giggled. Lots of giggling tonight.

"Naughty," he said.

"You know, Dave, the more I drink, the gorgeouser you get."

"You're drunk," he replied.

"Exactly my point. So sweet." I pulled him and kissed him on the mouth. His body stiffened and he pulled away.

"That one doesn't count," said Jay. "They have to be willing at least."

"What?" Davey looked puzzled. Jay walked away.

"Oh, Davey. Dave. Dae. Dee. You're so, so, shy. Sweet, but shy."

"You've got a boyfriend."

"Everyone keeps telling me that. Why does everyone keep telling me that?"

"Because its true."

"Are you a virgin."

"No! How fucking old do you think I am?"

"Seventeen."

"Is that a erm, a compliment."

"No. I thought you were."

"I'm twenty two."

"Oh!" I said, surprised. "You look a lot younger."

"Thanks."

"So, why are you still a virgin?"

"I'm not."

"So, why so shy?"

"Just am!"

"But, you're okay being naked in front of everyone else."

"Shut up. Not supposed to talk about it. It's different. It's not..."

"Ah, sweet. I stroked his face. Have another brownie."

"Thanks." He turned away as Raven walked in.

"Hello, Trigger."

"Eh?"

I caught the stallion reference immediately. I grinned at her and pointed at his hips with both hands. Obviously on the same wavelength, she grabbed the hem of his toga, as I stooped, and lifted high. I dragged down hi Y-fronts, butting him in the arse. He fell against Raven, who pulled him to make sure he stepped forward. "Hey! Give them here!" I ran out, through the kitchen and back to the dance room. Davey's undies joined Jay's and I ran back to the kitchen.

"Where's my undies."

"Where ARE my undies, you mean. They're where you won't find them."

"I'm naked under here."

"Yes. We've noticed!" Raven exclaimed.

"So are most of the guests. Don't worry. Anyway, I need to piss. Want to come and watch?" I teased, of course.

"No. I don't. That was an accident!" He blushed.

"Sure it was." I winked and turned to find the toilet. This time I jammed my foot against the door. Mid flow, the top of the door gapped as someone pushed. "Bugger off."

"Sorry," came a female voice from outside. I'll come back.

I returned to find Raven and Davey, his back to me, still locked in an awkward conversation. I sneaked up behind, and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hello trigger."

He tried to pull; away, but I held tight. "Why does everyone call me that."

"Oh, you'll figure it out." I slid my hand under, to find his now naked cock.

"Get off!" He pulled away and walked out.

"He's such a virgin." Raven said.

"He says not."

An arm crept around my waist. "Hello, Simon," I said, knowing full well it belonged to Jay. His hand slipped into the side of my toga to reach my tit. "Simon! Not in front of the children." I put my hand around under his toga to toy with his flaccid dick. "Oh. It's Jay." I turned and kissed him.

"You're stoned, Jay."

"Yep. Any more points?"

"No. Davey's playing the virgin."

"I've got another two."

"Liar."

"You'll never know."

"Tell you what, Raven. That toga looks so sexy, sliding across like that."

I looked at her and, sure enough, half her tit showed, but not quite a nipple. She pulled it across and tied the belt tighter.

"Ah, don't do that." Jay reached over and snagged the part that had slipped, exposing a full tit.

"Okay, if you prefer it, like that. I don't mind."

Her pale pink nipple was twice the size as I'd seen it at the ritual, and her areola darker, more obvious. Definitely aroused this time. Jay's eyes locked on her breast, transfixed.

"What's up. Not seen a tit before? You've definitely seen this one."

"It's probably the metamorphosis that's attracting him." I said, pointing at her nipple.

She looked down. "Shit!" She spun around and covered herself again.

"Don't worry. I've seen stiff nipples before. Haha. Gorgeous. Anyway, I am absolutely bursting."

He took himself off down the short corridor to the toilet under the stairs. Raven and I exchanged a glance, and we both looked down the way he'd gone. More glances exchanged, followed by a conspiratorial grin. Without exchanging words, Raven found the light switches to make but the hallway into darkness. Not a sound came from our bare feet as we walked out of the utility room and part way down the hall. I stopped, turned and held my hand towards Raven. In the darkness, I managed to land on a breast. "Sorry," I whispered.

"Its' okay. I hand's a hand." I stifled a giggle.

"He won't go if he knows someone's watching."

"I see."

We waited. And we waited. Finally, the sound of Jay relieving his bladder came. Raven started to move "No. Wait." The stream stopped. We waited. It started again. I lead the spy party to the barely cracked-open door.

Raven tapped me, I tuned and she beckoned me aside. Why did I encourage this woman to spy on Jay's dick? I had no idea. I stepped aside, allowing Raven to nudge the door slightly. As we had done with Peter, Raven stooped a bit and I looked over, watching Jay in full flow. I couldn't help but touch myself. That's why I encouraged my new friend to spy; the arousal. Jay turned his head and spotted us both. He couldn't stop, though, and he stared at us till the involuntary tightening of his muscles pinched off the flow. That and his semi on. He flushed and pushing past us said, "That wasn't fair." He turned away.

"Oh, you loved it," Raven replied, putting her armed around to boldly make a grab at his cock. "Oh. Dribbles."

"Get off!" He said, pushing her hands away.

"You wouldn't have said that if I wasn't here," I said.

"I wouldn't have done it if you weren't here," Raven assured me.

"No points for that though, lover." I felt naughtiness creeping up.

We all ended up in the now crowded dance room. The three of us danced together for a bit, until Jay leaned across and said to Raven, "I'll get you both back for that." As he pulled back, he pulled the skirt of her black toga high enough to strain on the belt and for us all to catch sight of her closely trimmed fanny. At least as trimmed as mine, it looked almost bald.

"Fuck off, Jay." She turned to run out.

"Nice hair cut, though," I whispered in her ear.

"Thanks." She grinned. "Inspiration from you and Collette."

"Hi, Jay. Again," said another girl, about Raven's stature.

"Hello, erm, Bobbi, I think."

"That's it. That was a bit rude, doing that to Raven." Bobbi's voice sounded seductive.

"Everyone's doing it to everyone." He replied.

"Fun, isn't it. No one's done it to me though." What an invitation.

"Well, someone needs to remedy that," I said, as I winked at Jay.

"Well, then, yes they do." Bobbie didn't even pretend to resist as Jay pulled her skirt as high as Raven's had been.

Time for my exit. I exited one door and circled around to the other.

12