Ravenswood Sluts - The Sexraiser

Story Info
Ravenswood is in debt, Operation Sexraiser is born.
5k words
4.45
19.5k
22
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

The Ravenswood Sluts series is back and it's going to be either a 3 or 4 part chapter to finally end the series. It has underwent a bit of a retcon from the previous chapters. Ravenswood is now a high school instead of a college. Everyone is still 18 years old or older. The series still features massive tits and huge cocks, so if this isn't your cup of tea then I suggest not reading. I want to thank everyone that enjoys my stories for your support, time and patience.

*****

"This is un-fucking-believable," Frank, ex-porn star and current night school teacher, spouted angrily. "How is this school $50,000 in debt?"

"A few untrustworthy and dishonest teachers were using school funding for personal trips and buying expensive things. Those teachers have been fired and although the school district is pressing charges, it could be years before we see any of that money back and Ravenswood doesn't have years. We only have a few weeks before the school closes if we don't come up with $50,000 to keep the school running and all of it's activities including night school classes," explained Marlene.

"How many weeks exactly before the school closes?" nervously asked Clifton.

"It could be 3-4 weeks before they permanently shut us down. All school activities including night school classes have been canceled for the foreseeable future," Miriam continued to explain.

"Well there goes my income," said Frank sternly, as he loosened his tie to the bad news. "Either I'll go teach somewhere else or go back to doing porn."

"Porn? That's not such a bad idea," thought Marlene. "I think I know a way we can pull ourselves out of his $50,000 hole, save the school, and all the activities. It might be a little unethical, illegal, and morally wrong, but it's the quickest way to solve our money problems."

"And what would that be?" Frank asked.

"Sex!" Miriam awkwardly exclaimed.

"Oh dear Lord Jesus," gasped Clifton as he nearly fainted hearing the word sex come out of the mouth of the woman he has been fixated with since relocating to Ravenswood.

"Sex? You mean like an escort service?" Frank asked.

"We take it a step further... We start our own porn website. As you can attest Frank, the porn industry is hugely popular and makes millions, if not billions of dollars from horny sex deprived people who love to watch porn," Marlene excitedly elaborated, clasping her hands together causing her huge melon-sized tits to jiggle underneath her brown cashmere sweater.

"It's certainly a big risk seeing how no school board on the planet would approve of such methods to earn money," recited Frank. "But what the hell, I'm in."

"Excellent! You, of course, will be the leading star of our porn films. Do you think you can recruit any of your friends from the porn business?" Marlene asked.

"Unfortunately, no. They are going to want to get paid and with our no budget, we can't afford high-end production, crew members, or any professional porn stars," Frank regrettably explained.

"We do it ourselves," Miriam chimed in, folding her arms underneath her gargantuan hooters which caught Frank's and especially Clifton's attention. Blood immediately rushed to his penis. "We make and star in our own porn. The drama club has everything we need as far as lighting, cameras, and a set. We just need people willing enough to have sex on camera."

"Will I guess since I'm that astute expert, count me in," said Frank.

"If this means I finally get to have some of that legendary big cock of Frank's, I'm in too," replied Marlene, as she smiled towards Frank with lust in her eyes.

"I think I will help out behind the scenes," cautiously said Miriam.

"Are you crazy, hun? You have perhaps the biggest pair of tits in this whole school district. Those puppies need to be on camera getting fucked and sucked," said Marlene. "Those behemoths alone would rake in a boatload of cash. At least think about it."

"If you don't want to do hardcore, straight away, just start off doing solo, but I do agree with Marlene. You have some serious money makers on your chest and to see someone dump a pint of cum on those beauties would push us towards our goal quicker," said Frank. "What do you think Clifton? Wouldn't you like to see Miriam's gorgeous melons dripping in cum cause?"

Clifton was speechless and started sweating profusely with all eyes on him to answer.

"I think that bulge in his pants tells us all we need to know," chuckled Marlene as she pointed out.

Miriam blushed at the sight of Clifton's sprung penis that jutted at the idea of her double HH boulders being drenched in funky smelling semen. While looking awkwardly at the small bulge in his pants, Miriam thought about how much the school meant to her and how lucky she was able to be Vice-Principal of Ravenswood without doing any sexual flavors.

"For Ravenswood, I will do it," Miriam agreed.

"Wonderful and if you don't mind having more than one duty, you and Clifton can still work behind the scenes. We need a cameraman, someone who can operate the lights, and someone to set up our webpage and I know the right person for that job," said Marlene. "Frank and I will round up some other performers. By the way, does anyone have a good name for our website?"

"Ravenswood Sluts. It's simple and straight to the point," Frank suggested.

A week has gone by since Operation Sexraiser (Marlene's code word for their porn scheme) was in the developmental stages. Miriam and Clifton had gotten a couple of members of the drama club to pitch in to operate the lights and the camera. One of the members, in particular, was nerdy 18-year-old Gemma Thompson. She was a junior at Ravenswood and what caught Miriam's and Clifton's attention about Gemma was her humongous set of knockers. They nearly rivaled Miriam's, but it was hard to grasp a sense of how truly mammoth her chest was with them being hidden underneath thick layers of clothing. The rumor mill around school suggested that Gemma lived a sheltered life at home and having abnormally massive breasts was a thing to be ashamed of and that's why she tries to hide them. She doesn't even remove her bra in the locker room after gym class in front of other girls during shower time.

Frank and Marlene spent the week acquiring performers for the Ravenswood Sluts project. He reached out to some former night school students that he had been intimate with, but they had moved on from Ravenswood to start new lives elsewhere. Frank's next stop was to the Ravenswood high school cheerleaders. He has heard rumors about how wild some of the young girls could be at parties. The head cheerleader of the squad was Cindy Schwartz. What immediately caught Frank's attention was the size of her really big boobs.

Cindy was extremely well-endowed for a cheerleader and her slender frame added more emphasis to her breast size. Guys in the stands at football games and the teams on the field were more interested in the large pom-poms that shook on her chest than the ones she shook in her hands. Aside from her large jugs. Cindy had a gorgeous face surrounded by long, flowing dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes and milky-white skin.

Cindy and her cheerleading squadmate Jessica Daniels, a light-skinned dark-haired beauty with a smaller rack and even bigger ass agreed to be a part of the Ravenswood Sluts project with no hesitation. Cindy also said it would be a great way to initiate the newest member of the cheerleading squad, Sophia Coleman. She was the only 18-year-old junior to make it pass tryouts. She was pretty, fair-skinned and taller than Cindy and Jessica, and had no curves on her slim frame.

In order to prove they had what it takes to be involved in the Ravenswood Sluts project, Frank wanted an six-minute blowjob demonstration from all three girls. He invited the girls back to his truck after cheerleading practice and Cindy was happy to go first. Frank sat in the backseat with Cindy while Jessica and Sophia sat up front and watched. All three girls were enamored by the size and thickness of Frank's cock after he whipped it out from his jeans.

"Chow time," Frank indicated to an eager mouth-drooling, Cindy. He felt her generously large breasts under her tight cheerleading top press into his thigh as she sunk her head down, pushed her dirty blond locks out of her face and began sucking his lengthy fat tool. Her sexy hot mouth made a bunch of slurping and sucking noises that could have been heard if anyone was standing outside the car in the empty parking lot. Her blowjob proved to be wet, noisy and sloppy as she stroked her mouth up and down 7-inches to the back of her throat with no gag reflex.

"Ahh shit, you're mouth feels good, but times up. Who's next?" said a heavy panting Frank, as Cindy bobbed her head a few more times before pulling up off his sloppy wet member.

"I'm next!" Jessica exclaimed. She and Cindy swap places and Jessica couldn't take her eyes off Frank's massive rock-hard cock that was soiled in her friend's saliva.

Jessica took a different approach by gripping his beefy tool at the base and licked around the throbbing mushroom head of his shaft. She then slither her wide pink tongue up and down the full length of his vein-pulsing prick several times before turning her unyielding attention his big heavy ball sack.

Jessica took a few moments to inhale the strong masculine scent that emulated from his fat nut sack. She dragged her tongue over the clean-shaven surface of his scrotum before sucking each large testicle in rotates. Her hand firmly stroked his meaty rod up and down while she hungrily devoured his swollen balls and had her tongue doing tricks on them.

Both Cindy's sloppy wet blowjob and Jessica's concentration on his balls were enough to make him cum, but he wanted to give Sophia an opportunity.

"Oh shit! Okay, Jessica, times up, babydoll!" he exclaimed while heavily panting.

Jessica lifted her head up, kissed the tip of his throbbing spear and exited out of the backseat.

"He wants to cum so bad. Make him cum, Sophia," Cindy instructed.

Sophia acted a bit shy as she got in the backseat and stared down at the tremendously throbbing hot cock of an ex porno stud.

"I never sucked on a dick so big," she explained with uncertainty.

"Just put your mouth on it and go. Frank is a professional," Jessica insisted.

Sophia took a deep breath, pushed her long dark hair aside and wrapped her pouty lips around the bulbous head of his shaft. She attempted a close fist tug on his large member with one hand and softly massaged his swollen scrotum with her other hand. In time, she increased the speed of her mouth stroking up and down a short length of his thick cock while fondling his entire genitals region. Her mouth was inexperienced compared to her cheerleading squadmates, but Frank enjoyed her hands all over his throbbing man meat and big testicles.

"I want to finish with all three of you," Frank moaned.

Cindy and Jessica reclined the seats in Frank's Ford Ranger. Cindy climbed in the back on the opposite side of Sophia and gripped the top half of Frank's massive dick. Jessica leaned forward replacing Sophia's hand with her mouth on his ball sack. Cindy and Sophia took turns stroking their lips up and down his hard manhood until they began a dual blowjob while Cindy sucked and lapped at his heavy cum-filled nuts. The sensation of three youthful mouths servicing his male organs only lasted a minute before Frank surrendered in defeat.

"Aaaaarrrghhhhh fucccck!!" he cried out with his milky thick cum rushing through his veiny-prolonged shaft and exploring out of his cock. All three girls passed with flying thick milky cum on their faces. "Aaaahhh shit!"

Earlier in the week, Marlene Gallo went to an auto shop service near her home, but it wasn't her car that got a tune-up.

"Mmmmmm, Rico. I love your delicious, big fat chocolate cock," the 40-year-old white woman gushed while on her knees in front of the young dark-skinned mechanic's tremendous cock.

It was after hours at the local auto shop called Johnson and Son where Marlene was sucking the huge cock of Rico Johnson in his father's office. The 26-year-old handsome African American went into business with his father straight out of high school rather than go to college. He has known Marlene for a few years as she was a regular customer. The two didn't start having casual sex until a month ago after Rico's girlfriend broke up with him. Marlene was always flirtations with him and he stopped by her house soon after the breakup where they fucked for the first time.

As much as Marlene yields for Frank's legendary penis, she couldn't get enough of young Rico's enormous 11-inch thick long trunk.

"Aaah shit, Ms. Gallo," Rico moaned as the older lady dragged her mouth up and down the full length of his meaty tool until her succulent lips reached the swollen tip. Wearing only a dirty oily white t-shirt and a pair of black socks, he sat back and reveled in Marlene's lip service.

"Now Rico, you can call me Marlene. I think we are pass formal instructions," she reminded him before her mouth engulfed the head of his rock-hard cock.

As Marlene sucked on the massive black knob, she savored the taste of his dark chocolate skin and inhaled the heavy masculine aroma emitting from his hairless groin. She used both hands in a closed fist attempt to stroke and massage his long sleek throbbing shaft and coated pre-jism out of the hole in his penis.

"I know what you really want, Rico. You want these huge mature tits on your big cock," Marlene teased in between licking up the pre-cum that oozed and drizzled from the opening of his fat helmet.

"Oh god, Marlene. I love your fat titties. I want to fuck them. I want to fuck them hard," Rico groaned.

Marlene sat back on her high heels and unbuttoned her white blouse to expose a massive black brassiere that was in maximum overtime to contain her giant F cups.

"I brought this new bra last week. I went up a cup size," she flirted and shook her massive chest towards him. Rico licked his large lips while stroking his 11-inch throbbing member.

Marlene reached behind her back and unlatched the hooks to her bra. The oversized garment dropped in her lap revealing a set of extremely large pendulous breasts with pale pink and bumpy areolas the same diameter as a quarter and thick pink nipples the size of raisins jutting out the center. The curvy bottoms of her heavy F cups nearly reached her lap from her kneeling position.

"My god, they're so beautiful. I fucking love your tits," Rico moaned, reaching forward and seizing two great big handfuls of her enormous hanging meat bags and played with them like soft putty. He raked his large thumbs over her pulsing nipples causing the night school coordinator to heavily moan. Her damped panties became further soiled in her cunt juices from her nipples being stimulated.

After a few minutes of having her massive breasts massaged and nipples pinched, Marlene leaned forward and plopped her pendulous fun bags onto Rico's thighs and entrapped his huge throbbing tool in between. She scooped her large soft jugs from their bottoms and bounced them up and down the splendid giant cock of her young auto mechanic.

Rico moaned and groaned constantly to the feeling of her huge mature breasts smothering and battering his hard cock. None of the previous women he has been involved with including his last girlfriend had big enough tits to satisfy his giant black cock with a tit-fuck. He came quickly the first couple of times Marlene wrapped her huge dirty pillows around his black stallion. At the moment, Rico held on and fought desperately not to cum from the service of her great big mature knockers as they slid up to the tip of his throbbing spear and down to the big swollen sack attached to it.

"Your cock feels good between my big tits, Rico, but I want to feel your hot cock inside me," a heavy panting Marlene pleaded, jiggling her hanging titties on his rock-hard member for a few more moments before she stopped and stood up.

Marlene pulled her damp panties off from underneath her skirt and kicked them away with her foot. She climbed on top of the couch, positioning her drippy hairy cunt over Rico's massive 11-inch throbbing penis and steadily lowered herself onto it. Even though they've been fucking on and off casually for a month, her silky pussy still had a hard time adjusting to the length and girth of Rico's dick.

"UUUGGGHHHH FUCCCCK!!" Marlene let out a gorilla-like scream, feeling her bushy wet cuntmouth being filled to the brim by Rico's unusual large rod of meat, descending as far as her opening pussy could go down over his cock and started pushing herself up and down with her hands gripping his shoulders for dear life and her huge mature titties jogging in his face.

Rico reached up, cupping and squeezing both large doughy pendulous breasts and sucked on her jutting nipples in turns sending further stimulation to her piss-soaked twat that was overstuffed with his long iron rod.

"OOOOHHHH RICO!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!" Marlene cried out, stroking her mature womb up and down his rock-solid fat shaft as it throbbed deep between her hairy and loose cuntlips. She moved in and locked lips with her black lover while his hands relinquished her tits and clutched on her ass cheeks.

Rico picked up Marlene, carried her over to his father's desk and laid her on top knocking nearly every item on his desk on the floor. He placed her legs up over his shoulders and began power fucking his lewdly hard meaty prick deep inside her hot snatch.

Marlene squealed, moaned, and groaned each time Rico's massive black cock entered in her rapid-pistol fashion, filling her up and hitting the deepest parts of her soggy mature pussy and sending her hefty melons flying wildly from her chest to her chin.

"I'M CUUUMMMMING! Oooohhhh, GOD! Uuuurrrrrgggghhhh!!" she screamed loudly, her hairy pussy twitching violently around Rico's oversized fuck organ while the rest of her body also trembled with sexual delight under an immense orgasm as she came harder than a freight train.

Rico continued his relentless power fucking, sweating profusely and basking in the feeling of Marlene's cum-gushing snatch swallowing his mighty black phallus balls-deep. He dropped her legs to his sides and her black heel highs fell off her feet from the continuous pounding. Rico slammed into her overwhelmingly-drenched snatch with the bulbous tip of his giant thick spear repeatedly hitting her cervix. That send Marlene into another orgasmic tailspin and her cumming again expanded his heavy-cum filled balls into massive portions.

"OH FUCK!!" he grunted, clenching his teeth and quickly pulled his raging raw huge cock out from Marlene's cum-streaming twat and unloaded an abundant of hot thick spunk all over her chest, massive tits, and stomach.

"I think you're going to enjoy some of the ladies we got lined up for our website. Some have bigger breasts than I do. Imagine those wrapped around your hard cock," teased a smiling Marlene, eyeing Rico's black hung cock as it started to erect again...

After a long and exhausting week of planning Operation Sexraiser, Frank returned back to his apartment late Friday evening. Before he could put the key into his apartment door, his neighbor's door opens and Kirsten Marks steps out to greet him. She wore a medium-size yellow crop top sleeveless tee, a pair of skimpy boy shorts that rode up to her crotch and rainbow-colored tube socks. Her mammoth-sized breasts bulged vastly underneath her top as they hung low and heavy on her chest.

"Hi Frank, how was your day?" she greeted, raising one of her arms above her head, leaning it against the door frame as if she was a sexy model posing for a photographer.

"Evening, Kirsten. My day was pretty productive," he greeted back. He was certain the wet dream 21-year-old wasn't wearing a brassiere by the way her monster tits were hanging loose beneath her yellow crop top tee, but now he was positive with the way she stood in the door frame. One of the bulbous bottoms of her massive 30J cups funbags was exposed with a hint of her fair-colored areola.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12