Ravenswood Sluts - The Sexraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like some company?" Kirsten asked in a sweet innocent voice while giving him a dreamy stare.

"Not tonight, sweetie. It's been a long week," he politely turned her down.

"I would like some company," she replied back with both of her arms in front of her and used them to squeeze her colossal knockers in his direction. "Pretty please? At least for a blowjob and titty-fuck and who knows where that may lead to."

"Sure," Frank responded calmly and put his keys back into his coat pocket.

Kirsten held out her hand and Frank took it as he graciously accepted her invitation into her new apartment. She lived with her Aunt Doris just below Frank's apartment, but once her aunt got a boyfriend, Kirsten decided it was time to move out and live on her own. The apartment next to Frank's was conveniently available. Her aunt gave her the lease to the apartment before she and her boyfriend went on a month-long cruise.

After the door closed, the two embraced in an intimate kiss and Frank felt those ginormous tits squash up against the lower half of his chest and abdomen with the height difference. This would be the second time Frank and Kirsten have engaged in sexual activity with each other. The first time was on the night of her 21st birthday a month back. Frank and his legendary dong was her birthday present from Aunt Doris.

Frank fucked Kirsten so hard that she had trouble walking most of the next morning. Her aunt watched Frank deliver her that hard pounding for a couple of hours and they even shared a sperm facial when the night was over.

The passionate kissing led the two horny birds over to the long sofa in Kirsten's living room. Frank took off and tossed his coat while Kirsten ripped his white collared-dress shirt open causing a few of the buttons to fly off. She planted kisses on his hairy, well-toned chest and nibbled at both of his nipples. Frank groaned as he lifted her head back up and resumed their hot steamy kiss and slid his tongue into her mouth. His paws wildly groped and massaged her giant fleshy spheres on the outside of her crop top tee. She moaned in his mouth from the attention her breasts were receiving.

"Let's take this off," she said interrupting the kiss and lifted her crop top sleeveless tee over her head and dropped it to the floor.

Frank was in awe seeing those remarkable huge boobs again as they hung beautifully shaped like teardrops and sloped out like torpedoes on her short, slim frame. Kirsten had breasts that belonged on a much older and broader woman as they looked disproportioned on her body. Her areolas blended into her fair skin, but her small cherry-colored nipples stood out.

Frank scooped up her massive hooters, weighed them, slapped them together, and massaged the firm flesh before descending his lips upon one of them. His tongue traced circles around her light areola and the surrounding flesh and then lightly flicked the tip over her nipple. Frank closed his lips over her nipple and sucked on it as if he was a newborn child wanting milk from its mother's tit. He opened his mouth wider taking in some of her breast flesh and sucked hungrily. After a good minute in a half, he released that full mammary and moved on to the next one repeating the same process.

Frank switched back and forth for a solid five minutes sucking hard on both gigantic young milk bags leaving the front surfaces dripping wet and drenched in his saliva.

"These huge tits are a gold mine. Would you mind being featured in a porno to save Ravenswood High?" Frank asked, staring and admiring his lip service on Kirsten's J cups.

"Anything for you, Frankie," she managed to answer between her heavy breathing. He smiled happily at her answer and went back to work sucking and milking her monster spheres. She cried out loud while reaching down and groping the outside of his massively swollen package. Kirsten unzipped his jeans, reached inside and pulled out his large and throbbing 9-inches of hard steel.

Frank moaned loudly with his mouth full of robust tit flesh as Kirsten jerked his enormous dick up and down. Her titty flopped out of his mouth but his fingers went to work on pinching, twisting, and pulling on the diamond-hard nipples on both of her oversized breasts.

After a few minutes, Kirsten sunk to her knees causing Frank to lose grip on her nipples and wrapped her velvety lips around his big meaty cock. Both her hands and mouth stroked up and down his long shaft.

"Ohhh Kirsten," Frank mumbled as his balls swung heavy between his legs from Kirsten's steady pace stroking.

After the 4-minute suck and jerk job, Kirsten released Frank's dripping-wet hard dick and helped removed his shoes, socks, pants, and boxers leaving him fully in the nude. She then stood up and dropped her boy shorts and pink g-string leaving her only in her rainbow-colored tube socks. Her naked beaver had a thin layer of brown hair over it that was glistening in cunt juices from the oral stimulation her breasts and nipples received.

"Lay down on the floor. My mouth wants to taste some more of your dick," Kirsten instructed with a devilish smile.

Frank obeyed and lied down on his back with his massive heavy cock jutting up towards the ceiling. Kirsten crawled towards his opens legs, dragging her humongous hanging udders on the carpet. Frank twitched with glee as he felt Kirsten's sturdy bags of tit-flesh brush against his inner thighs as her mouth mounted on top of the swollen helmet of his powerful cock and resumed sucking on his long hard veiny shaft.

With each stroke of her mouth, Kirsten's soft lips moved further down his thick phallus in an attempt to deep throat. She kept one hand pumping at the base of his dick while the other massaged his huge scrotum. Her lips on his dick felt like absolute paradise to Frank as their loud smacking and her throat gargling noise filled the apartment with a mixture of his moans and groans.

After a few minutes, Kirsten pulled her mouth off his dick and hoisted up one of her giant firm breasts and rubbed the diamond-hard nipple up and down the entire length of his crimson-red throbbing meat man. She held his large cock in place and repeatedly pushed her nipple against the slit of the mushroom head. Pre-jism oozed from the hole in his dickhead and soaked her spiky nipple.

"I love your cum," Kirsten praised, leaning her head down and licked the milky cum off her nipple. She then gathered up her monstrous funbags and wrapped them around his throbbing erection.

Frank let out a throaty moan instantly when he felt her huge boobs smother his blistering hard cock. It felt like his organ was being suffocated by two oversized firm pillows as she jiggled and bounced her heavy fat chest on his crotch.

"Oh my god! Look at your hot cock lost between my huge tits. Hmmmm, it's so nice and hard between my tits," Kirsten teased and then released a large ball of spit between her cleavage for some added lubrication.

The two were breathing hot and heavy from Kirsten bouncing and smashing her massive gozangas on his pillar of hard meat for several minutes. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh echoed through the apartment with their heavy breathing and moaning. Her hands grew tiresome from the cumbersome weigh of her J cups, so Frank lifted his hips up and began thrusting, pumping his rock-hard veiny dick between her giant spheres of pleasure.

"Aah fuck, I'm gonna cum," Frank deeply moaned as he fucked his young neighbor's humongous ample jugs with rapid-firing thrusts. He pushed his girthy tool far up between her ponderous breasts that she was able to lick the crimson-red crown of his throbbing rigid member each time it rose above the tight space in her slippery cleavage. That was the straw that made Frank's balls tightened and forced him to surrender in satisfaction. The last time he blew a thick wad was over the faces of three sexy cheerleaders earlier in the week.

Frank's entire body shook with immense rapture as cum rushed through his long pulsating shaft and exploded with several thick ropes of semen between Kirsten's enormous hooters. The first few heavy loads blasted Kirsten in her cute face. Another few milky loads drenched her chest and the tops of her heaving bosoms. His last load gushed between her mammoth-sized boobs, drooled down the middle, and left a puddle of gooey spunk entangled with his dark pubic hairs.

"How was that for a bit of a stress reliever?" Kirsten teased and shook her cum-glazed titties. "Care to finish me off?"

Frank sat up on his elbows with a wide grin. "With pleasure."

After an intense ten minutes in the sixty-nine position, Frank drilled his enormous thick member inside Kirsten's hot slippery snatch, missionary and doggy-style. He fucked Kirsten until she had several orgasms and nearly passing out after cumming 3 times. After he busted his last thick load on her more than generous pair of tits, the raunchy night came to an end and Frank returned to his apartment for a good night's rest as tomorrow began Operation Sexraiser: The making of the Ravenswood Sluts porno.

To be continued...

12