Ravi is Rewarded for His Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalpna was again near orgasm in no time. "Enough Sonny, My God you are good at it. The pain and fatigue are all gone." She said retracting her legs away from him. Ravi got up flattered with the praise but a little disheartened at being stopped when he was close uncovering whole her thighs. In the heat of the moment, he bent down and kissed her just above the foot. She caught his wrist and pulled him towards her. As he bent over her she planted a kiss on her face the corner of her mouth brushing against the corners of his lips. "See if your mother has finished in the kitchen." She told him, obliquely reminding him of the presence of other people in the house.

Ravi briskly walked to his room. He closed the door and threw himself on the bed. The kiss was still burning his lips. And the knowledge that it was deliberately placed where it landed was making his head go in circles. He had never touched a woman like that and had not been kissed like that by a woman. He undid his pants and took out his massive instrument. It was hard and engorged. He gave it a few strokes. There was no doubt that she was also interested in him. His first catch.

She was still beautiful and naughty too. Her body smelled good. Why hadn't he noticed it before? But there were two problems, first was that his first catch was also his granny. That was totally weird. And secondly there were too many people around. If it were some other woman he could say a lot of things to her but what could he say to her. And he will never be able to Brag about it in front of his friends or anyone else. Moreover she had a husband, his Grandpa. He decided that he will let her lead the path. Having resolved all his inconveniences thus he came back to the pleasant reminiscences and to what could happen in the next few days they were together. Fantasizing about his affair with her nana, he kept his hands working on his cock and in a few minutes shot a big load on his bed.

#

Kalpna was also having similar thoughts. She knew that with her last kiss she had closed all the paths for any retreat. Still she vainly thought of a way to stop all this. But thing was she didn't want to stop it. She wanted him badly, near her, hovering around her appreciating and enjoying her beauty. "It is just a matter of two three days. I will be extremely cautious during this whole period and won't let the things get out of hand" She promised herself. I will manage it somehow. Once he is back in his home town he will find some pretty girl and forget all about me."

Satisfied with her logic she got up, switched off the lights and came back to lie on her side of bed. She eagerly awaited her husband. What will he do? Come and go to sleep straight away or start reading that book of his. To her great satisfaction he came and not even bothering with the night lamp felt his way to his side of the bed and went to sleep immediately. She turned the belt of her petticoat around till that slit under the drawstring knot of her petticoat was in front. She easily slid her hand inside it and moved it further inside her damp panties. started to rub her hairy crotch and the swollen cunt lips. After a few minutes she slowly peeled off her panties and put them under her between her thighs she started to pleasure herself again. As the heat rose and her fingers started to rub her clit, her sighs and moans grew louder. She took a pillow and put it over her mouth. She need not have bothered because by that time her husband was snoring away nicely.

Soon two of her fingers were inside her and fucking her slit feverishly. Her fluids were flowing down copiously. Her muscles started to twitch. A third finger joined the previous two and the fucking grew wilder. "Ravi! Oh! Ravi sonny! Sunny! Yes take me do me" she mumbled and moaned into the pillow. Suddenly her other hand left the pillow and clenched the bed sheet. The pillow rolled down away from her face. She lifted her ass and let out a loud groan of pleasure and slumped back on the bed. She turned around to look at her husband. But he didn't stir at all. She recovered the pillow hugged it lightly to her ample bosom. "Yes, I will call him 'Sunny' my pet name for him after all 'Ravi' did actually mean 'Sun' and 'Sunny' had been Ravi's nick name when he was a small kid. Moreover 'Sunny' was the name of her first crush, that Bollywood star. How she and her classmates had drooled over him? Past meets the present. She smiled. "My dear 'Sunny' I am going to make you 'real' happy one day." She murmured, Forgetting all about the promise she had made to herself a couple a minutes before. Her carnal urges satisfied and energies depleted she soon slipped into a deep sleep.

To be continued

12