Raving with my Date

Story Info
Archie is taken to his first rave as Kelly.
7.7k words
4.65
19.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, my name is Archie. I'm 23, short brown hair, slim, next to no muscles at all and I'm only 5"7. I wouldn't say I'm bad looking, I've always seemed to do ok with girls, I'm a bit of a pretty boy, I have never really been able to grow a proper beard. The main problem with girls is they are put off by my height, I've been out with a few girls and they were all taller than me and it's embarrassing.

A few weeks back I went on a date with a girl, tall, blonde and beautiful. She's so far out of my league it's untrue but we've been on four dates now and we had sex after the third and fourth. She's by a mile the most beautiful girl I've ever dated, the only issue is on the first date she explained to me how she was bi-sexual but she has never had sex with a woman, she just knew that she was. On the second date we got talking about sex and she explained how she liked to be in charge in the bedroom, she loved being in control and over powering a man which I am completely open to so that's no problem. When it came to the third date and we went back to hers we ended up fucking on her sofa, she held me down with my arms over my head the whole time. She kept mentioning how she hated my chest and armpit hair, she would prefer it smooth. Then a couple of days ago we fucked at my flat and she pulled out some hand cuffs, she tied me up and sat on my face, rocking back and forwards until she came. Then to my surprise she pulled out a bottle of lube and slipped a finger into my bum, she covered my mouth with the other hand. I was laying in my own flat with a girl I'd met two weeks ago being fingered, after around five minutes she slipped a second finger in and picked up the pace. My hips started to trust to the same rhythm as her fingers and without her touching my dick I exploded all over her. It felt so good but humiliating at the same time.

At this point I should tell you the girls name is Vicky. Vicky phoned me up during the week, we hadn't spoken a word since I came from her fingering me 3 days earlier, I thought she might not want to see me again.

"Archie, hey it's me. So I've booked us tickets for this Saturday night at one of my favourite raves to go to, you simply have to be there. I'm going to come round Saturday afternoon and we can get ready together." said Vicky.

"A rave? I've never been to a rave before, I'm not sure that's my kind of scene to be honest Vicky. What do I even wear?" I said.

"Listen beauty, you're coming with me. You are going to love it, we are going to be the best looking ones there, you won't regret this. It'll be the night of your life babe. Don't worry about what to wear I'll help you out." she said and she hung up. That was Wednesday, today is Saturday and finally I hear a knock on the door at six in the evening.

I hear the knock at my door and quickly get up to greet Vicky, I've waited all week to see her, she's so stunning I feel weak when I see her.

"Hey dork!" said Vicky.

"Hey beautiful." I laugh back. Vicky walks past me and gave me a kiss on the cheek walking through with her back pack on and a big carrier bag in her hand.

"I can't wait to get started with this stuff. Now listen to me babe, don't panic but I've got a little bit of a surprise for you. Don't get upset or scared though." said Vicky.

"Why would I get upset?" I asked back.

"Well after last weekend, I think we've established our roles in this situation we are in don't you?" she said as she raised her eyebrows.

"I don't understand, what happened last week? What's our roles?" I asked confused.

"Come on Archie, don't play dumb. Or are you a bimbo as well as a slut? I fingered your ass and made you cum like a girl." she said pointing at my crotch.

"Can we not talk about that please Vicky, I don't know why I let that happen, it was a bit weird actually." I said.

"Darling, you laid there shivering in ecstasy while I fucked your little hole. Don't try telling me now that you didn't enjoy that." she said with a grin.

"Can we just not talk about it again please Vicky." I said. She sat starring into my eyes in silence for a few seconds.

"I got this for you today, I've been shopping and just spent over £400 on you." said Vicky. She went into her bag and started to pull out clothes, first she pulled out a black, PVC, steel boned corset. Next came matching black PVC panties. Next was a black full body fishnet stocking. She reached into her rucksack and pulled out thigh high black leather boots, 5 inches high. She sat starring into my eyes.

"Wow, you're wearing all that tonight?" I said.

"No Archie, you are." she said.

"What? Why would I wear that." I said.

"Because your role in us dating is the submissive, I fingered you last weekend. You came everywhere. I didn't even touch your dick." she said.

"What so I have to dress like a hooker?!" I said.

Vicky stood up and started to put everything back into her rucksack.

"Don't worry about it then Archie, I knew you were in denial. I was hoping you wouldn't waste my time. I just wasted so much money on you as well. I'll just go with my friend tonight forget it." Said Vicky.

"It's just, I don't understand why you want me dressing like this." I said.

"It's ok, forget it. You obviously aren't comfortable in yourself. Maybe it's best we don't see each other for a while ok, I need to think things over." she said. I grabbed her hand to stop her leaving.

"Wait, surely you still want to see me." I said.

"Archie, I thought you could do a little thing like this for me. They're just clothes. They aren't meaningful things." she starred into my eyes. She's so beautiful, there's no way I am ever finding another girl who looks like her.

"If I do this tonight, then never again?" I said. Vicky grinned back at me.

"Oh Archie, this is fantastic news. This will be so fun!" she said.

"Ok strip down naked for me, let's get you in the bath." said Vicky. I got naked in front of her and stepped into the shower while she ran me a bath, when I stepped out the shower Vicky covered my body in a cream, all over my legs, arms, bum, chest, I was covered from the chest down. I had a shave while I waited for my bath to run. I was in and out of the bath in minutes, when I got out and looked down my body was completely smooth. I couldn't see a hair on me.

Vicky laid me down on my bed and sat on top of me, instantly I had a major erection. A girl this beautiful sitting over me was too much for me to handle. First she glued false boobs to my chest, they must've been a C up I would imagine. Vicky started to pluck my eyebrows, which went on for quite a while waiting the glue on my boobs dried. She spent at least 45 minutes applying make up to my face. New false eye lashes, foundation, eye liner, mascara, dark pink lip liner and pink lip stick. Next she stood me up and started to help me get dressed, she wrapped my corset around my hips.

"Breath in girl!" she said and I breathed in deep. Vicky pulled the string on the steel boned corset with all her strength and I almost couldn't breath back out again, my hips had never been this small in my life and my boobs were sticking out of the top. I couldn't bend down at all so Vicky helped me step into my PVC panties, she pulled them all the way up. She grabbed my cock and pushed it between my legs but it wouldn't stick.

"I thought this might happen. I knew you were the sort of girl to get hot over these panties." she said. Instantly Vicky dropped to her knees and gave me the best blow job I'd ever been given. I stood there in my corset, panties and full make up in heaven. She sucked my dick so good I came in under a minute and she swallowed every drop. I stood with my eyes shut as she played around with my balls. Then I heard a click.

"There. That's the last time we'll be seeing anymore of your erections tonight babe." she said holding a key in the air. I looked down and I was wearing a pink chastity cage.

"What is that?" I said.

"It's just to stop you budging dear, don't worry it's not permanent. Unless you're a bad girl of course." Vicky winked at me and patted me on my bum. She pulled my panties up and tucked my cage between my thighs. Next she slipped me into my full body fishnet stocking. I sat down as she placed my feet into the black leather boots. She began to zip them up and it went on and on and on and on all the way up to the inside of my thighs.

"Hands out doll." she said. Vicky placed long stick on nails onto my finger nails, already painted pink for me. She moved me into my chair in front of the dressing table and told me to close my eyes. I sat waiting and Vicky came up behind me as I felt hair brushing against my shoulders. She placed a wig onto my head and I felt a stickiness on my forehead.

"Ok, stand up and open your eyes babe." said Vicky. I took a deep breath and stood up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a different person to myself standing there. I had a perfect hourglass figure. My boobs were pouring out of my corset and my bum was emphasised by my waist being so small. I slowly turned to take in the side view, my hands ran up and down my body and over my tits and bum. We stood in silence for what seemed like minutes. I had beautiful long blonde hair down to my corset.

"I can't believe it." I said.

"Happy babe?" said Vicky.

"I look so hot. I would fuck my ass right now." I said and we both laughed.

"Oh one more thing." she said. She walked up behind me and placed a collar around my neck which said on it in fake diamonds 'Owned'. As I starred in the mirror I didn't even notice her taking pictures of me.

"Work the camera bitch, show me you're a bad bitch!" she said. Without even thinking I naturally started to pose for her, bending over, pouting my lips, anything I could think of.

"Show me your slut walk." she said. Vicky was loving it and I was getting carried away. I walked around the room wiggling my hips around.

"Oh yeah! That's it girl, show them who's slut you are girl!" She shouted as I strutted around the room with one hand on my hip as she recorded me.

We went downstairs and had some pre drinks. We went through a big bottle of vodka between the two of us. I was struggling to stand in my five inch heels but she assured me that I would be an expert in dancing in them by sunrise. It got to half eleven and Vicky ordered a taxi to take us to the rave. I walked into the kitchen to get my phone and money. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my chastity cage between my thighs and squeeze it, I bent at the hips and fell onto the kitchen table and let out a high pitched moan.

"Be quiet babe." Vicky said. She started to unzip my PVC panties and I heard the lube squeeze out of the bottle. Her finger started to enter my hole again. She slowly moved in and out for a few minutes.

"Taxi is here in 4 minutes slut." She said. I let out another moan. She slipped another finger in and started to pick up the pace again. I could feel my dick wanting to get hard in the chastity.

"I bet you would've cum in your knickers by now if you wasn't in chastity wouldn't you babe?" Vicky said laughing. She withdrew her fingers and I went to stand up, she pushed me back down. Next I felt the head of what felt like a dick pressing against my bum.

"Did you not hear me? You would've filled your knickers with cum wouldn't you slut?" said she.

"I would've cum in my panties Vicky." I whispered. Vicky burst out laughing, holding her hand over her mouth.

"Good girl." Vicky said.

"Relax slut." she whispered. Vicky began to push a dildo into my bum, it was so wet up it just kept slipping in and in, further and further. This was my first ever dildo and it felt huge. It was all the way in, I felt the balls touching my bum cheeks when Vicky zipped my panties back up.

"Good girl. I'm so impressed you managed to take 7 inches in that little ass of yours." she said. She handed me a pink clutch with my phone and money inside, there was also my pink lip stick and some foundation. She took my hand and we walked outside to the taxi. My heart was racing. I've never been so scared in my life. Vicky was wearing a very similar outfit, it didn't leave much to the imagination, her bum and boobs were out for everyone to see. I'm hardly in a situation to protest though.

The journey took around half an hour. When we got there I could already hear the pounding dance music, Vicky pulled my panties back and dropped something down there.

"What was that Vicky?" I said.

"What do you think they were? It's just until we get in. Don't worry. They won't look down your little PVC knickers, silly girl." she said and she pulled me by my hand to the entrance. As we waited in the queue we got closer to the search and I was sweating. A man asked me for ID and I handed him my driving licence. I brushed my blonde her to the side and looked to the floor.

"Can I see your face please Archie?" he said.

"Her name is actually Kelly Mr." Vicky said from behind. My eyes opened wide in surprised. The security looked at me and smiled.

"Well she doesn't look like an Archie anymore that's for certain." he said and I've never been so humiliated. He pointed me into the direction of the men's search.

"Could I not get searched by a woman? I'm not sure, being dressed like this..." I said.

"You're not sure what Ms? You don't have anything to worry about I can assure you." he smiled and blew me a kiss. I felt so uncomfortable. Vicky went through security and was waiting for me on the other side.

"Put your stuff in this tray and spread your arms darling." he said. Just from him saying the word 'darling' I felt humiliated but strangely I felt my dick twitch out of excitement. He felt my arms then moved his hands up and down my corset and squeezed my hips. I looked at Vicky and saw her looking back at me with an evil grin while I was being touched up. He bent down and felt my leather boots all the way up to the top then moved in so close I could smell his aftershave, his hands went behind my back and he touched my bum and cupped my crotch. He felt my bum for a second time.

"Go over to him darling." he instructed. I walked over and the man followed me.

"There's something in her knickers, so either she isn't coming in or she gives it to you. I looked at Vicky in shock.

"There's nothing in her knickers guys, I dressed her myself. Vicky said.

"Either you leave or we check you." he said.

"Oh my god, ok check her." said Vicky.

"Vicky! What do you mean check her?" I said.

"To be fair beautiful, you've got a collar that says 'owned' on it, she probably knows best." he said.

They led me into a room in the back, just me, Vicky and the two security men went in.

"Ok knickers down." he said and they both sat down. I stood in the middle of the room in front of them and pulled my knickers down. I gripped Vicky's stuff in the PVC as I pulled them down and folded it over. Everyone sat in silence for a few seconds then they both looked at each other.

"Come over here." one said and I hobbled over to their chairs. One of them turned me so I stood in the middle of them, one looking at my front and one at my back. The first guy started to touch my chastity cage.

"What's this?" he said.

"It's..." I went to speak.

"Shut up Kelly." Vicky interrupted.

"It's her chastity device. I locked her penis in it so I can control her sexual acts. She can't cum without my permission now." said Vicky. They looked at each other and laughed. The other guy grabbed my bum.

"Found something." he said. "Bend over." I looked at Vicky and she gave me a nod as if to say 'do it'. I bent over and he slowly grabbed the end of the dildo and began to pull it out. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide.

"Do you mind?" I heard the guy in front of me say to someone.

"Help yourself." Vicky said. The dildo was slipping all the way out of my bum and my mouth was as wide as could be as I shivered in delight. I felt a hand grab the back of my head and before I had a chance to think my mouth was full with his cock. My eyes opened and I saw the guys pubes in front of me. His dick hit the back of my throat, my nose was buried in his pubes and his balls slapped against my chin.

"Just try not to ruin her make up for me, it took me ages." said Vicky.

"Oh fuck!" he said. He pulled out and back in several times before he went back deep down my throat and pulled out. I choked and saliva dribbled down my chin. I tried to take a deep breath but he rammed himself down my throat again. I looked up into his eyes and he was looking down smiling at me.

"Good girl Kelly, you're doing so well babe." Vicky said patting me on my head. The guy behind me now started to move the dildo in and out of me and a rapid pace and my hips were trusting back and forth. Then suddenly the guy in front let out a loud groan and I felt his cum hit the back of my throat, I couldn't come up for air, I was made to swallow every drop. I fell forwards on my hands and knees trying to breath when I felt the other guy kneeling behind me, his dick slipped easily into my bum and he started to pound my innocent hole. He was deep in me, his hands gripped my waist. This was meant to be my fifth date with my new girl, a few hours into it and she's standing in front of me while a guy fucks my bum. Half hour ago I was a completely straight man. Now I'm being filled in every hole by guys twice my size. He had his way with my bum and I couldn't do anything about it, he came inside me hard while he held my arm behind my back. He threw his final thrust into my ass and pulled out. I let out a little scream, he pushed the dildo back into my ass and he pulled my panties back up and zipped them up. I felt the cum go to dribble out of my bum before he filled me again with the dildo.

"Well done lads. I think you broke her." Vicky said.

"Have a good night ladies." one of them said.

"And don't forget these." The guy reached into my knickers, picked one out and placed it on my tongue. I swallowed. I got up and Vicky led me out.

"Vicky, what just happened?" I said.

"Yeah, they wouldn't have let us in if you didn't go along with that. My night would've been ruined. You did so good, I'll reward you for that don't worry. You're a natural the way you sucked that cock. I can't believe it." she said with an excited squeal.

We went to the bar and got a drink, about half hour later I began to feel a bit wobbly and I told Vicky.

"Don't worry babe, it's fine." she said.

Within another 10 minutes I felt the best feeling I'd ever had, we started to dance and I felt so sexy. I suddenly had no interest at looking at half naked girls in the rave. Instead I was wiggling my bum wishing someone would fuck me. We danced for hours. Guys would come up behind me and hold my hips while I trusted against them. Vicky would look at me with a smile and raise her eyebrows.

"He's cute babe give him your number." she said a few times but I declined and she would role her eyes. A guy came over around 5am and started to dance behind me, we chatted and he asked me where I was from and my name. He asked to get my number and I tried to explain that I had a girlfriend but he couldn't hear. He stood there with no top on, his six pack out on show sweating, his beautiful eyes locked on mine. He was at least six inches taller than me.

I looked around to Vicky and to my surprise she had her arms around a guy in front of her, they got close and kissed. If I didn't feel so happy I'd be sad. She looked towards me and pointed at my guy with a smile.

I turned towards him and he grabbed my head and started to kiss me. I closed my eyes and fell into him. It was the best kiss I've ever had, it was so romantic. His hands started to drift down to my bum and squeeze.

"Who are you owned by then?" he said looking at my collar. I pointed towards Vicky.

"Not tonight you're not." he said. We danced for the next hour while I grinded on him and the four of us left together. We waited for a taxi outside together freezing cold. His name was Billy I just found out. He was sat on the wall and he pulled me over, I sat on his lap and we kissed. In the Uber Vicky and her guy had their eyes closed on and off the whole way. Billy on the other hand did not. We sat in the back of the XL taxi and he forced my head down to his crotch. I sucked him off right there on the journey home as he looked out of the window. He couldn't finish while we were in the taxi.

12