Raving with my Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My place is just here mate." Billy said. He pulled me out with him.

"Give her two minutes mate." He said. He pulled me into his front door while the other two laughed. I didn't say a word.

"Bend over slut." he threw me over the arm of the chair and dropped his trousers. I pulled my head up to look around the room and he pushed my head back into the pillow. His dick pushed into me and he fucked my ass for less than a minute.

"I'm going to cum!!" he whispered. I dropped to my knees and he held my head back. He came all over my face. I was covered. He let out a huge sigh.

"Wow. You came so much." I laughed.

"Where's there bathroom?" I said. Billy pulled my arm and led me to the front door.

"Fix it when you're home slut, I don't need a slut like you hanging around, get out." he said and pushed me into the porch. I got back into the taxi.

"I think you missed a bit babe." said Vicky. I didn't say a word all the way home, we got to mine and I stepped out.

"Well done tonight babe, you were fantastic. We'll meet up next weekend, I can't be having everyone else having fun with that little ass and not me. It's my turn next week. Keep that chastity on until then beauty!" said Vicky.

"Are you not coming in?" I said.

"No, you're a mess. I think I'm going to go back to Steve's and fuck him tonight. Go clean up, I'll see you next weekend." they both laughed and the taxi drove off.

I woke up Sunday afternoon at around 3pm, I'd slept for around 8 hours and Vicky was right I did look a mess. When I looked in the mirror my blonde hair was everywhere and I had dried crusty cum all over my face. I stripped down naked and removed my dildo from my ass. I tried to figure out how to remove my chastity cage but there was no way without the key Vicky kept. I tried to take my boobs off my chest and my hair but they were on tight. I pulled hard but I couldn't handle the pain. I got into a hot bath and soaked hoping that it would soften the glue but when I got out nothing had changed. I still looked like Kelly. My pink nails were still attached too as well as my eye lashes. I have work tomorrow, it would be impossible to hide all this stuff. I tried to phone Vicky 5 or 6 times but there was no answer. Maybe she was still asleep or still getting fucked. I sat around all day trying to phone her but no luck. I started to message her saying this glue won't come off, I asked how long it would last. I fell asleep and woke up for work at 6am the next morning. I checked my phone to see Vicky replied.

"Oh, your tits and hair are on for at least a couple of weeks honey. I'll see you at 6 on Saturday, make sure you look sexy, grab a new dress or something x" said Vicky.

I didn't know what to think, I replied asking her to come round and help me to remove everything but after 45 minutes I still had no reply. I messaged work saying that I had a bug and wouldn't be in for a few days.

Over the next few days I had so many baths, I tried to remove it but it just wouldn't work. When I was in the bath the feeling of my smooth skin rubbing together would always turn me on and make my dick try to get hard. I tried to touch myself everyday and was getting so frustrated. On Wednesday I eventually gave into my temptation and got the dildo out of my draw. I fucked my ass with the dildo for so long, it felt incredible but I still didn't come, I just built up my frustration even more.

Friday came and nothing had changed, I still had my C cup tits and my long blonde hair, I'd taken the whole week off work and I'd fucked my bum multiple times now. Around 10am I had a knock on my door, the postman handed me a parcel. When I opened it there was a note.

"Dear Kelly, inside you will find your outfit for tomorrow evening. You must wear every single item in here. I want you looking stunning on my arrival, if you're a good girl I might even unlock your chastity for you." the note said.

I looked into the box and there was a long, satin, red dress which was low cut and a slit down one leg. There was a black strapless bra, a black waist clincher, a black thong, black garter belt and nude stockings. There were a pair of pointy black heels, a pair of gold hoop clip on earrings, a necklace, bracelet and a pair of sunglasses. Finally there was a box of make up, with everything that I would need.

This had really got out of hand now, but I was so horny and needed to cum so badly I would do anything. Saturday came and I made sure I was completely hairless once again, I plucked my eyebrows and did my make up. It was very amateur, I'd over done everything by accident and looked like a whore. I got into my lingerie and looked so hot in my mirror. The thong riding up my bum crack made me want to cum right then and there. My tits were almost too big for my bra and my stockings felt like heaven against my smooth legs. The feeling of the satin dress sliding up over my stockings and underwear was something I could never have imagined. I stood and rubbed myself for ages. I stepped into my heels, pushed my cage between my thighs, put my earrings and sunglasses on. I sorted my hair out and waited in the front room for Vicky.

I heard a knock at around half 7 and I got up to answer the door. As I opened it I posed with one hand on my hip and my sunglasses slipping halfway down my nose with my lips pouted. I couldn't wait to cum. When the door Vicky stood there with her mouth wide open in shock.

"Oh my god Kelly, you look fab babe!" she said, she took my hand and pulled me out my front door.

"You look scrumptious, I could eat you up right now. Look at your bum in that satin dress, it hugs your ass perfectly. You hips too, I love it!" she said. Vicky gave me a kiss on both cheeks as if we were purely friends. We linked arms and she led me into the street and into our taxi. The journey there was unbearable, Vicky was telling me stories about her week while her fingers made their way up my dress and her finger nails tickled the inside of my thigh. Lasting a whole night like this was going to be a struggle.

"I can't wait to see you little tight ass in the garter and thong I ordered you. I'm going to fuck your bimbo brains out!" Vicky whispered into my ear. I don't know when I started to enjoy this but my dick could not wait, I was so excited.

We pulled over at a fancy restaurant, my door opened and a man stood there with his hand out. He was wearing a beautiful fitted suit, clean shaven and built. I looked at Vicky and she gave me a nudge. I took his hand and stood up next to him, he towered over me and kissed my cheek.

"Mike, this is Kelly." said Vicky.

"I've heard so much about you Kelly." said Mike.

"You're looking stunning tonight, I love your hair." he said.

"Thanks, Vicky helped me out with it actually." I said.

"Shall we go inside?" said Mike.

He put his arm around my waist and we walked into the restaurant with Vicky behind us. Who is he? I've never even heard of a Mike before. We sat down at our table, me next to Mike and Vicky opposite me.

"I'm so glad we organised this night, I've been looking forward to meeting you for weeks Kelly." he said.

"Really? What has Vicky told you?" I replied.

"Well, she told me just how submissive you are. She said after four dates she was fingering you and on the fifth date you got fucked by two different guys. Or was it three?" Mike said looking at me grinning. He put his arm around the back of my chair.

"I never fucked three guys. Two of them fucked me and I gave one a blowjob." I said.

"Oh sorry, that's completely different then." Mike said as they laughed together.

"Look Kelly, Mike here has a big interest in girls like you. We are going to spend the night with Mike tonight. Everything you're wearing was hand picked by him too. He's going to have his way with you and then so am I princess." said Vicky.

"Excuse me? Why would I go along with this?" I said angrily.

"Because if you don't we are over. If you do then maybe later I'll let you have this too." Vicky said holding up my chastity key.

"Mike is also a very, very successful business man. Something your bimbo brain wouldn't understand. He has decided to let me and you have a shopping trip tomorrow morning on him. So what's it going to be sissy?" said Vicky. I suddenly felt Mike's hand on the inside of my thigh, it made it's way all the way up and he squeezed my cage. I opened my eyes wide and starred at Vicky. She grinned back at me.

"You ok sissy?" she said.

"Are you ok gorgeous? Your legs are so smooth. I can't wait to have them up in the air while she's on her back." he said looking at Vicky.

"Oh can you imagine? Trust me, once she gets going she's a little minx. She'll do absolutely anything." Vicky said.

"So tonight Mike would like you to go back to his hotel room and he's going to fuck your face first. Then you are going to do a little sexy dance for him while he sits in his chair. He's going to bend you over the bed, lift you satin dress up over your hips and he's going to fuck your sissy brains out. I've seen his dick by the way, it's not small. After that you'll follow any instruction he gives, it might be swallowing his load, it might be taking it over your face, he might even cum in your bum. But whatever he wants you're going to do." Vicky said looking at me with a strict look on her face.

"Does that sound right Mike?" she asked.

"Yes. Perfect Vicky." he said looking at me smiling.

"Guys, I'm sorry but this isn't happening. I'm a straight guy, I like Vicky. I don't like men." I said. Vicky looked down at her phone.

"Sorry Kelly, but you're sitting next to me in lingerie I personally picked to fuck you in. You have a red satin dress on and if I'm not mistaken, you have your tiny dick in a chastity device. I don't think this is your place to be giving opinions." said Mike. I couldn't believe I was being spoken to like this. Like my opinion didn't matter at all.

"I'm really sorry about this Mike. She's still trying to get comfortable with this new life. There will be a few teething problems. Kelly, look at this for me." said Vicky and she held out her phone to me. I looked at the screen and she had pictures of me from last weekend being face fucked by the security guard, she had a post ready to go on social media.

"I just need to press 'done' and your friends who follow me will see exactly what a little slut you are for cock. Now, bitch, tell me you want to get fucked by Mike tonight." said Vicky pointing in my face. I sat and looked around at them both.

"Well, bitch?" she said. I had nowhere to go, I couldn't let her post that and let my friends see.

"I want Mike to fuck me tonight." I said looking at the table.

"I didn't hear that, did you hear that Mike?" she said.

"No, I didn't hear a peep." he replied.

"I want Mike to fuck me tonight." I said louder.

"Tell Mike what you want honey." said Vicky. I looked over into his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me Mike." I said.

"Where? When? In what hole slut? and say please!" she said as she started to get a bit more aggressive, I was beginning to regret ever dating Vicky in the first place, no matter what she looks like.

"I want you to fuck my ass Mike, I want it now. I want your cock in my mouth, I want it in my bum. I want you to make me feel like the woman I want to be, I want you to fill my ass with your cum, please. Please fuck my ass Mike." I begged.

"That's more like it girl! Wow. I think the lady might've been protesting too much earlier! You really are a little slut aren't you dear." Vicky said.

"Ok darling, lets go up to my room. Enough fucking about. I want that ass." Mike said. He took my hand and we both stood up, Vicky didn't even look at me, she just grabbed her phone and looked down taking a sip from her cocktail. He put his arm around my waist and drifted down to my bum. We stepped into the lift and Mike pushed me hard against the wall as the doors shut.

"Ouch!" I moaned. Mike held me against the wall by my throat and kissed me. I tried to push him away but I was no match for his strength. His hand found its way up my dress and he squeezed my cage. I let out a loud groan but it was mainly drowned out from the kiss. Even in my heels I had to look to the ceiling as he snogged me. The doors opened and he took my hand again. He opened his door and lifted me over his shoulder. He threw me down onto the bed and I went to stand up.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" Mike said. He pushed me back down onto the bed and pulled his trousers and boxers down. He mounted the bed and crawled up over me, his huge thighs were over my arms squashing them into the mattress. He leaned over my head, I had nowhere to go and couldn't even if I wanted to.

"Now, this is a real mans dick. You're a pathetic little slut. You were made to service men like me. Now open that slutty mouth." he said. I had no option, my mouth opened wide and he collapsed onto my face, he dick buried in my throat. My nose buried into his pubes and his balls resting on my chin. He started to fuck my face, I was choking and struggling to breath at all. He held me down and fucked my face for more than five minutes before he pulled out. I sat up instantly, coughing, pre cum dribbling down my chin and tears running from my eyes.

"Oh my god." I said to myself.

"Impressive, you almost took my whole dick in your throat. Not bad sissy. Now dance for me." he said. He walked over to the chair, sat down and looked at me. He got his phone out and played 'Primadona girl'. I slowly got to my feet and fixed my hair, for some reason I began to mime the lyrics to the song while dancing. I stood in front of his and bent over, I grinded my bum against his crotch. By this time I'd realised that I was really starting to enjoy the experience, I felt so horny. I actually wanted his cock in me in the slight hope that it might make me cum. I got on top of Mikes lap with a leg on each side of him, straddling him. His hands wrapped around my waist while I swung my hips. The song finished and I stood up.

"No, no, no darling. Stay." he said holding me standing over him. He grabbed his dick and held it up proud.

"Sit." He said. I slowly lowered myself down onto him, Mike pulled my thong from between my bum cheeks and put it to the side. I felt the head start to enter me and I let out a moan.

"Take your time babe." He whispered. I kept lowering and finally the head was in, I was moving down very slowly, he had a huge cock. Suddenly, because of the angle I was trying to sit down at, my heel slipped and I collapsed all the way down his shaft and heard a loud clap as my bum cheeks met his thighs.

"Ahhhhhh." I screamed.

"Stay there, get used to it." he whispered again. I sat on his dick and we kissed for a few minutes then he started to play with my cage again. I was so horny. I started to rise with felt my ass nearer empty before I fell back down his shaft, then again, then again and again. Now my ass was used to the size I started to bounce up and down on his dick, my tits were bouncing around to. His hand held the back of my waist and he helped me moving up and down. I looked to the ceiling and he grabbed me around my throat again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I yelped.

"I don't see you protesting anymore slut." he said.

"Harder!" I screamed. He started to trust into me and I bounced higher. I felt sweat dripping down my forehead now and down the side of my face. I bounced o his dick for about 15 minutes before I felt it. I got a huge rush coming up, then small dribbles of cum started to appear from the cage.

"I'm Cumming Mike! I'm Cumming!" I shouted. He starred at me with an evil smile on his face. My orgasm finished and I fell onto his shoulder tired. Mike then stood up, with me still on his dick holding me against his chest and fell onto the bed. He pulled out and turned me onto my stomach, I felt him grab both of my ankles and pull me down the bed towards him until I was bent over the edge. My dress was pulled up over my hips exposing my garter belt, thong and stockings.

"Yum." Mike said to himself. I looked down at the bed and saw my hands holding me up. My long pink nails looked so feminine, it was almost enough to bring some life back into my cock. He shoved his dick back into my ass, his hands pulled me up by the hips and I arched my back like I'd seen in porn. Mike spanked my ass hard over and over. He started to fuck me, long deep thrusts. I stood with my legs perfectly straight as I was bent over, he pushed my head down into the bed and pulled one of my arms behind my back.

"Oh, that's so deep. It's so fucking deep." I screamed.

"Take it bitch." Mike shouted back, he pounded my ass hard. It was like he had waited years to take out this aggression and he channelled it all through my bum. He took hold of my wrist, then grabbed the other one. He pulled both of my arms back towards him and lifted my tits off the bed, my head flew back and my ass cheeks hit his thighs. Mike had a tight grip on my wrists and pulled me back over and over again, the sound of my ass cheeks slapping against his legs while his dick filling me up was so humiliating but I loved it.

Mike let go and I collapsed face first onto the bed. I tried to compose myself, I moved my hair from my face and looked over to the mirror beside us. I looked like a cheap whore, exactly what I've become ironically.

"Get on the floor, hurry up slut." Mike shouted. He pulled me by my hair and I rushed down to my knees and placed his cock on my tongue, I looked up into his eyes while I was sucking and slurping. He pulled my hair back and started wanking in my face, I stuck my tongue out so he couldn't miss. Mike exploded all over my face covering one of my eyes, all down my nose and a drop on my tongue. He forced his dick back into my mouth and I sucked him completely dry. I even showed him my cum covered tongue before I swallowed.

"Oh fuck, you're not a bad fuck girl. I want you looking even more sexy next weekend babe. Tomorrow Vicky will take you to get your nails down, you need a tan and you can get waxed while you're at it. Now get out." said Mike.

I stood up, pulled my dress back into position, fixed my hair. I looked into the mirror and reapplied my lip stick before giving Mike a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for tonight Mike." I said.

12