Ravished in Dernet Forest

Story Info
This is a redux of Ravished in Dernet Forest.
3.9k words
3.83
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravished in Dernet Forest Redux

By Ivaran Kealar

Evie Willis sat inside her red tent. She'd set up her tent in the enigmatic Dernet Forest. She wore her cute pink pyjamas with matching slippers and a small black earpiece. A few friends offered to go with her. Evie insisted she'd be fine on her own.

Evie was just nineteen years old. Her height was 5 feet 4 inches. She had dyed her short hair purple. Her eyes had an emerald hue. She studied journalism at university.

Evie was lying down on top of her pink sleeping bag. Her tent had her essentials: a change of clothes in a rucksack, a cooler filled with food and drinks, and a camping bag.

Evie pressed her earpiece and spoke, "Hello again, my loyal fans, it is I, your lovely hostess, Evie Willis! This is Monster Mysteries, where I debunk obscure urban legends.

"I'm in the infamous Dernet Forest tonight! I've heard wild rumours about a horrible monster lurking here! I can make £5,000 if I find legitimate evidence! I am so chuffed!"

Evie paused her earpiece. She heard some rustling outside. She rummaged through her rucksack. She pulled out a tiny camera and a head torch -- which she soon equipped.

Evie pressed her earpiece and spoke, "Guys! I thought I heard something! It could be the monster! If I find this monster, my university professor will freak! I'm so excited!"

Evie unzipped her tent and stepped out. She quickly zipped up the tent again.

Carefully, Evie walked in the dark. Luckily, her trusty torch helped light the way.

Evie spoke, "Okay, I've just left my tent -- hopefully, some pervert won't steal my underwear, or some shit! It's fucking creepy out here... It's like the Evil Dead."

Evie heard some strange slurping noises. She gulped. Cagily, she looked around.

Evie walked onwards. Though her heart raced. She soon came across the monster.

There was a mutant caterpillar with a shamrock green body. It had bright green tentacles. It had huge black eyes and a massive mouth. It was munching on some random leaves.

"Is that a mutant caterpillar?" Evie said. "I need to snap some quick pictures of it."

Evie began taking photographs with her camera. She was eager to take a lot of pictures.

Evie spoke, "Ugh! It's absolutely massive! If only you could see it, it's about twelve feet long! Yuck! It's slimy and its legs resemble tentacles? Like those gruesome Japanese porn movies? The monster is puke green, with a large mouth and beady black eyes."

The caterpillar saw Evie right away. It finished its meal and moved in her direction.

The caterpillar snatched Evie's camera. It quickly devoured the camera.

Evie snapped, "What are you doing? That's my goddamn camera -- don't eat it!"

Evie smacked the large caterpillar. She sighed in disgust. Her blows had no effect.

Evie said, "Oh, gross...! I shouldn't have slapped it...! It's really gluey and rubbery!"

The caterpillar turned to face Evie. It made some strange groaning noises.

Evie gulped hard. She stammered, "Wait, why are you looking at me like that? Did you just lick your lips? I'm sorry I punched you... Can't we talk about this? I'll bring you something to eat! What do you eat? You like tree leaves, right? Do you want leaves?"

Gathering a handful of leaves, Evie presented them to the creature. She let them go.

The caterpillar loomed over Evie. It puked its drool all over the poor girl.

Evie wailed, "Oh, God... What the fuck are you doing? Don't drool all over me! This is really disgusting! Ugh! Now I'm totally covered with your slimy drool! You sick fuck!"

The caterpillar now probed Evie with its tentacles. It stroked every inch of her body.

Evie fought back. The tentacles were too much for her, even though she batted them away.

Evie cried, "Get your huge fucking tentacles off me! Stay away from me! Get away! Come on, you're too close! If I get through this alive, I'll probably take a shower for bloody hours!"

The caterpillar grabbed an ankle each. It gave a strong tug, tripping poor Evie.

Evie fell to the ground and landed on her back. She grunted. This was just the beginning.

Evie cried, "Why'd you trip me? I'm lying on the goddamn grass! Stop! Get away!"

Evie gulped. Her eyes widened. The caterpillar's large tongue had entered her mouth.

The caterpillar released Evie's ankles. The mutant took off Evie's slippers and tossed them aside, exposing her beautiful feet. It then grabbed her pants and yanked them off.

Evie fought the caterpillar. The vein on her head bulged. Her heart raced in her chest. She felt the caterpillar's tongue thrusting in her mouth. The sensation was dreadful. Evie noticed her unwanted arousal. She wasn't a moron. She knew well that this caterpillar intended to violate her. Evie was desperate to get away from the creature.

The caterpillar overpowered Evie: it unbuttoned her top slowly.

The caterpillar then tore the fabric of Evie's pyjama top, removing it from her.

Evie was frantically swatting away tentacles that were probing her body and face.

The mutant caterpillar grabbed Evie's underwear and pulled them down.

Evie realized. She crossed her legs hastily. She refused to allow the monster to prevail.

The caterpillar, infuriated, seized hold of Evie's ankles and made her uncross her thin legs. Then it pulled her underwear down. It released Evie's ankles and yanked away her panties.

Evie moaned uncomfortably. Sadly, her fearful moans melted with her arousal.

The mutant caterpillar unbuttoned Evie's bra -- before it removed the offending bra.

Evie was completely naked now. The slimy tentacles stroked every inch of her body. A tentacle wrapped itself around her stomach. The beast's tongue exited her mouth.

Evie cried, "Oh, God...! I'm naked, sticky, and dripping wet...! Stop touching me! I have to keep batting its tentacles away! The tentacles are all gooey and rubbery, and they move too fast! Please, for the love of God, help me! The caterpillar is going to rape me!"

The caterpillar stroked every inch of Evie's lubricated body. It was especially fond of her breasts, legs, feet, and toes, as well as her face. The caterpillar was ecstatic.

Evie used her left arm to cover her breasts. With her right arm, she batted the tentacles. She knew the gravity of the situation. The tentacle hampered her movements around her stomach. She couldn't even crawl away if she tried. She had no choice but to retaliate.

Evie cried, "Do you think this is a joke, arseholes? Why isn't someone saving me? I've arrived in the Dernet Forest! A giant slimy caterpillar is going to rape me! Please help me!"

Evie was silenced. The caterpillar's tongue entered her mouth. She closed her eyes. She let out a groan. She writhed and struggled. She experienced unwanted arousal once more.

The horny caterpillar moaned. It was going to pleasure Evie. It wanted to corrupt her. It loved groping this human girl. It particularly loved fondling her feet, legs and breasts.

Evie struggled to break free. She panicked. Her legs felt like jelly. She felt too closed in. Her heart raced. She hated her body for responding to the monster's advances.

The mutant caterpillar lifted Evie off the ground a little and positioned its mighty cock. It shoved its mighty cock in Evie's tight anus. It grunted and moaned eagerly.

Evie's eyes widened. She felt the mutant penetrate her anus. She shook her head in displeasure. The caterpillar's cock sank deeper. The cock's tip struck the anus core. Evie felt the cock thrust back and forth. This was a nightmare, she told herself.

The mutant caterpillar's tongue slithered back into its own mouth. It moaned tenderly. It took its sweet time thrusting into Evie's arsehole. It groaned. It was having the time of its life.

Evie's heart was racing. Her arousal level increased. Her body reacted to the prohibited anal. The poor girl's tears streamed down her cheeks. Each thrust was a slap in the face to her ego. It was excruciatingly slow. She needed to scream for aid. She wanted to come across as enraged and vengeful. Unfortunately, her unwilling moans dominated her speech.

Eyes closed, Evie moaned, "Please. Please some save me. Why is no one saving me? The monster is raping my arsehole. Do you think I'm lying? Hurry. Dear God, save me.

"Oh. Ooh. Ah. Uh. No. Oh no. Sweet Jesus. I don't want this freak to rape me repeatedly. Please, help. Oh, God. Please. Rescue me. My arsehole hurts so bloody much."

Evie furrowed her brow. She fought the horny caterpillar even harder. She didn't want her fans to hear her grudging moans. She clenched her teeth briefly. Her mouth had its own will. Her mouth kept opening, allowing her unwelcome moans to escape.

The caterpillar moaned passionately. It loved thrusting its large cock in Evie's anus. The monster alternated between starting and stopping. It wanted to delay its own orgasm.

Evie's face flushed. Her bottom lip trembled. She supported herself by holding the tentacles. She whimpered and moan. Everyone tuning in could hear her.

Evie whined, "It's doing start and stop. Are you happy? Is this turning you on? It's delaying its own orgasm. Oh fuck. Why is my body reacting? Please. No more. Don't come."

The caterpillar's cock mercilessly stretched poor Evie's arsehole. Its slime aided in its thrusting. It caressed Evie. It would not let her go. Her violation would be unending.

Evie resisted, though. She moaned, "Oh, God. Why does that feel so good? I'm not supposed to like anal! I thought I didn't like anal? Why is it so pleasant? It hurts like hell.

"Please, don't make me orgasm. Don't make me come. Don't shoot your load in my anus. Oh, God. Oh, Christ. Oh, Jesus. Please have mercy. Please, stop. No more. No more.

"Why is no one coming to save me? Are you getting off on this? Don't you believe me or something? There's a giant caterpillar raping my arsehole with its cock. Help."

The caterpillar sighed. It moved slowly back and forth. It caressed Evie as it fucked her arsehole. It took its sweet, sweet time caressing her face, breasts, and nipples.

Evie fought the tentacles. Her body betrayed her. Her arousal level increased.

This pleased the caterpillar. It quickened the pace just enough for Evie to notice.

Evie was aware of it. She shook slightly. She sobbed. She shook her head in displeasure.

Evie's limbs and body shook. She sobbed. She could feel an orgasm coming on. She was powerless to stop it this time. Her mind rejected it, but her body craved it.

Against her will, Evie moaned, "Oh, God. It's picked up the pace now. It's picked up the pace. I know why. It wants to come. It wants to come into my arsehole. Shit. Help me.

"I'm in Dernet Forest. My name is Evie Willis. A mutant caterpillar is raping my anus. Please, anyone, save me. Send the police. Send anyone. Send the goddamn army.

"Don't you believe me? Or are you jerking off to this? You better not be wanking over this. It isn't fucking funny. A mutant caterpillar is raping me. I can't hold on for much longer.

"Help me. Save me. Rescue me. My name is Evie Wilis. I'm being anally violated by a mutant caterpillar. No. It's coming. It's coming. Please, God. No. I won't orgasm!"

Evie's hips trembled and bucked violently. Her body and limbs trembled. Her lovely toes curled. In the woods, she moaned loudly. Against her will, she had an intense orgasm.

The caterpillar moaned. His cock shook. He ejaculated quite forcefully into Evie's anus.

Evie felt the sticky cum filling her poor arsehole. Her body responded. She shuddered.

The caterpillar sobbed softly. It eventually ceased thrusting. It relished every moment. The beast's large cock slowly exited Evie's arsehole. The aftershock made it tremble.

Evie soon recovered from her orgasm. She caught her breath. She sobbed. She felt ruined.

Through bleary eyes, Evie whispered, "Are you happy? He made me orgasm. He came, too. I, I can feel his cum in my arsehole. Did you fuckers enjoy listening to that?"

The mutant caterpillar wrapped its tentacles around Evie's arms now. It held Evie's arms apart. Now, the perverted creature was slowly playing with Evie's breasts.

Evie couldn't resist. She was being detained by the tentacles. She dreaded every second. She shook her head in protest. She pleaded, "Please. Help. It's stroking my tits. Save me."

The caterpillar played Evie's left breast. It made light massage movements. It moved from the left nipple to the circumference of the breast. It twisted and shaped the left breast both clockwise and counterclockwise. The caterpillar cupped Evie's left breast, close to her erect nipple. The beast massaged with firm and gentle pressure.

Evie moaned, "It's now molesting my bloody breasts. Are you happy? The caterpillar is massaging my bloody breasts. Is this the part you sickos wanted to hear next?

"Stop twisting my left breast like that. It's twisting clockwise and counterclockwise. Christ, this sucks. Why the hell does it feel so bloody good, though? God, I should hate this."

The caterpillar played with Evie's right breast. It performed light massage movements. It stroked from the right nipple to the breast circumference. It twisted and shaped the right breast in clockwise and counterclockwise directions. The beast cupped Evie's right breast side, close to her erect nipple. It massaged from the inside out with firm but gentle pressure.

Weakly, Evie begged, "Please, help me. It's massaging my breasts. It twisting them both clockwise and counterclockwise. Christ. It's moulding them like bloody clay. Help me.

"Lord, forgive me. This feels so fucking incredible. I don't think I can hold out for much longer. Shit. Another orgasm is building up -- I can feel it. Save me, you dumb fuckers.

"Ah. Ooh. Oh. Oh, Christ. Who taught this fucker foreplay? Shit, he's better than the other idiots who fondled my tits. Please, stop molesting me. Find someone else. No more."

The caterpillar flicked its tongue across Evie's nipples while massaging her breasts. It flicked Evie's nipples, slowly. It flicked twelve times. The caterpillar sucked close to Evie's erect nipples, puckering his lips. The caterpillar bopped up and down rhythmically.

Evie sighed. Her cheeks were red. Her defiant body abated. Sadly, she felt tremors in her body and limbs. She knew damn well another orgasm was forming within her.

Hesitantly, Evie moaned, "Please don't let him make me orgasm. Please, anyone, save me. Was this a setup? Did you know about this, Rachel? I'll fucking get you for this, bitch."

The caterpillar slowly licked the areola on Evie's right breast. It savoured every second. It moaned. The horny beast wanted Evie to know it really loved worshipping her breasts.

Evie's body shook slightly. Her eyes welled up with tears. She couldn't stop the monster molesting her nipples and breasts. Her intrusive thoughts made her want this. It sickened her.

The caterpillar loved torturing Evie. It licked her the areola of her left breast, bit by bit.

Evie snorted out her nostrils. She hated the fact that no one was coming to rescue her.

The caterpillar lovingly sucked on Evie's left nipple. Its head bopped up and down in a steady rhythm. It groaned. One of its tentacles rubbed Evie's right nipple -- tenderly.

The caterpillar groaned, and Evie heard. The soft nipple sucking was irresistible. The caterpillar had lovely, rubbery lips. The caterpillar gently sucked on Evie's left nipple.

Evie delicately pleaded, "Oh, please. Please rescue me. He's sucking my nipples. I know. I know I'm sounding like I am loving it. I can't help it. Blame it on my stupid body."

The caterpillar stopped sucking Evie's left nipple. It accepted Evie's right nipple in its mouth. The caterpillar lovingly sucked on Evie's right nipple. Its head bopped up and down in a continuous rhythm. It moaned. It rubbed Evie's left nipple with one of its tentacles.

The caterpillar alternated between sucking each nipple for at least five minutes.

Evie's quakes grew more intense. She tossed her head lazily. This was her nightmare. Her legs made a scissor-like motion. Deep down, she wanted this. She needed to get off.

Evie sobbed, "Oh no. Another one is coming -- I can feel it. Why is no one coming to save me? Shall I beg? Is that what you want? Pretty please. Oh, no. No. Another orgasm. Oh!"

Evie's back briefly arched. The nipple sucking, as well as the ongoing breast massage, was too irresistible for her. She was warm. She was wet. Tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. Her mouth formed a big O. Her brow creased. Her groans escaped. Her hips shook and bucked. Her limbs trembled uncontrollably. She had yet another unwelcome orgasm.

Soon, Evie's body relaxed. Her body loved it, but her mind detested it.

The mutant caterpillar finished sucking Evie's nipples. It groaned adoringly.

Evie cried. She was a nervous wreck. This beast had already made her orgasm twice.

Evie arched her back abruptly. Her eyes widened. Her open mouth let out a quivering whimper. The caterpillar's rigid cock had now penetrated her pussy.

The caterpillar lifted Evie off of the ground. The beast forcibly pulled Evie's limbs into the caterpillar's holes. She looked like she was hugging the monster. She couldn't escape now.

Unable to hide her unwilling arousal, Evie whimpered, "Are you happy now? The horny fucker has pulled my limbs into its body. I can't escape. I can't run away right now.

"Oh. Oh, God. Oh no. I, I can feel it. Its large cock is thrusting in my pussy. Are you happy? This horny fucker is raping my pussy now. Do you know what that bloody means?

"It plans on shooting its load into my pussy. It probably plans on making me pregnant with its young. I hope you're all happy -- those who are not-so-secretly jerking off to this."

The mutant caterpillar moved its cock leisurely in Evie's pussy. It moaned. It cuddled Evie. The beast caressed Evie's back and buttocks. It fondled her lovely buttocks gently.

Evie's body slowed down against its will. Her buttocks massage soothed her. She despised it. She hated herself. She also despised her so-called friends. She shut her eyes.

Evie's moans were unending. The caterpillar's thrusting was excruciatingly slow. Each thrust bruised her ego. She sobbed. There was no way out of this. She prayed to God.

Hesitantly, Evie whimpered, "Please. Please stop. Don't do this. Please stop. Find someone else. Anyone? Help me. Please save me. I can't take much more of this. Help.

"Ouch. Your cock hurts. Your cock is too thick and long. Damn you. Why me? Why not someone else? Christ. I should've stayed home. Fuck that stupid university contest."

The caterpillar didn't have a clue what Evie was saying. It knew this: it was making her moan. Evie wasn't the first human female it violated. Evie would not be the last.

Evie moaned, "Was there a university competition? Was this a plan to have me raped by a monster? Was this Rachel's fault? Ah. Ooh. Uh. Oh, God. Oh, Lord. Oh no.

"Another orgasm is coming. Are you masturbating to this? You better not be. I'll sue whoever's jerking off to this. Oh no. Oh, God. Oh, Jesus. Have mercy. Please. Stop."

Evie's entire body shuddered a little. Her hips bucked and quivered. She experienced a mini-orgasm. She softly whined. She sobbed. Her captor supported her head.

Evie whined, "Fuck. Another orgasm. Not again. Please. Stop. Just finish already."

Evie's cervical wall got forced opened. Her captor's cock rammed into her A-Spot.

Evie's eyes widened. She wailed. She panicked. She shook her head. She sobbed.

The caterpillar moaned affectionately. It rammed Evie's A-Spot often. It wanted her to squirt. It wanted her to moan. The mutant caterpillar wanted to fill her pussy with its seed.

Evie couldn't escape. She was going to experience an even greater orgasm soon. Her vaginal walls tightened. She felt the caterpillar thrust its might member harder. She cried.

12