Ravished in Dernet Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie whimpered, "It's hitting my A-Spot. The horny bastard is hitting my A-Spot. Oh shit. I know what's going to happen. Oh, dear God, no. Why is no one coming to help me?

"God! Don't make me squirt. Don't make me come. Save me. Someone save me. Rescue me. The caterpillar is thrusting its cock deep into my pussy. It hurts like hell. Please stop it.

"Oh. Ooh. Ah. Ugh. Hoo. Ha. Hmm. No. No more. Please. Help. Fuck off. Get away. Release me. Find someone else. Not me. Please, not me. Save me. You stupid fuckers."

The mutant caterpillar eagerly groaned. He didn't intend to stop soon. He lusted for Evie. He wanted to come hard. He moaned. He stroked Evie. Her unwilling moans aroused him.

Evie sobbed uncontrollably. Her pussy craved the sensation of the caterpillar's seed filling it. The cock of the monster ruthlessly stretched the inner walls of her pussy. The inner walls of her pussy had tightened, proving that her body had betrayed her. Evie despised herself.

Evie's body and limbs trembled slightly. Her heart was racing. She had a feeling an even bigger orgasm was on the way. She despised how fantastic the monster's cock felt. Her moans blended with the caterpillar's groans. Evie's body responded flawlessly. She cried. Her orgasm was intense. Her trembling became worse. Her thighs bucked and quaked slightly.

Evie wailed, "Why? Why didn't you save me? Why didn't you help me? Oh, God. Oh, Jesus. Oh, shit. Oh, hell. Oh, shit. Christ. I'm trying. I'm trying to push it down.

"Ah. Oh. Ooh. Ugh. Uh. Oh. Oh, Christ. Oh, no. Why? Why does this feel so bloody good? I can't help it. My body wants it. My body keeps shaking. Shit. It's definitely coming.

"Rachel? Rachel? Rachel? I'll get you. I'll stop you. I'll get revenge. This isn't funny. Oh, God! Oh, Lord! Oh, Rachel! Oh, Rachel! Ooh! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

Evie's hips bucked and quaked. Her entire body and limbs quivered violently. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She let out a parade of illicit moans. She grunted and whined. She had multiple orgasms as she squirted uncontrollably.

The caterpillar moaned affectionately. It knew it had given Evie multiple orgasms. It held her so tightly that no one could separate them. This was the most amazing night of its life. It wasn't ready to give up just yet. It wanted to orgasm now. It wanted to fire its entire load.

Evie's cheeks were red from crying. Her heart was racing. Her muscles tightened. Her nerves were tingling. She noticed the stars. She sighed softly. She almost appeared to enjoy it. Her lips curled into a wide smile. Her whimpers almost sounded like she was a willing slut. She forgot she was recording. She'd never felt pleasure on this level before.

The caterpillar moaned. Its big cock grew warmer. Evie was definitely the best woman it'd ravished. He couldn't get enough. He was close to his climax. Soon, its cock juddered hard. The caterpillar ejaculated. It stopped thrusting. Its cock pulsated within Evie's wet pussy.

Evie felt the hardened cock of the caterpillar judder hard in her pussy. Her lips curved into an ecstatic smile. The caterpillar's cum filled up her pussy. She really enjoyed it. She ceased squirting. The aftershock made her body tremble. Evie sighed and soon passed out.

The caterpillar finished violating Evie. It cuddled her closely as it fell asleep.

The End

12