Ravished Pt. 02 - The King

Story Info
Amelia learns about serving the King as his pleasure wife.
1.5k words
4.46
32.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Elric began his systematic approach to breaking me immediately.

After the first time where he commanded me to my knees and feed me his cock, I was given my list of instructions.

The first was to only wear what he had given me to wear. I had access to a full wardrobe but all of the dresses were completely see-through and barely covered me. I stared at them in dismay -- I would be expected to walk around the castle in these, where everyone could see me. He was staking his claim on my body; everyone could look but not touch. It was also clearly a show of his control and power, that I would put myself through this regular humiliation for his pleasure.

The second rule was that I was to sleep in his bed with him each night. I also had my own room, a beautiful space, but I wasn't allowed to sleep there.

"I want access to you at all times," he told me. "If I'm to wake in the middle of the night with a craving for this-" his hand slipped under my dress to rest on my aching pussy. "Then it's your duty to open your legs and provide it to me."

I was sent to the servants to be cleaned up after he had mouth-fucked me. They washed my face and re-applied my make-up with soothing hands. I flinched away the first few times but told myself to start getting used to being touched by all these people. It wasn't going to end any time soon.

Later that night, while I was enjoying a few hours of peace in my room, reading one of the hundreds of books that lined the walls, King Elric walked in without knocking.

"Miss Amelia," he greeted me.

I immediately stood up and curtsied.

"My King."

He walked over, took my hand and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth with ease. Dutifully, I kissed him back.

"I have need of you," he told me, his hand crawling up to my neck. I had begun to realise this was his tell-tale sign that he was going to use me to satisfy himself.

"Of course, my King."

Suddenly, he pushed me backwards. I tripped on the edge of the bed and fell back onto the soft covers with a gasp. He was on top of me before I could get my bearings, ripping my dress at the chest so my breasts fell free. He gave a grunt of satisfaction before dipping his head to roughly suck on my nipple. Despite the fact I had no choice in the matter, and that Elric would do what he wanted regardless of my pleasure, I began to feel aroused. The stubble on his face rubbed against the sensitive skin on my breasts as he caught my nipple gently between his teeth and I felt myself getting wetter.

He pushed my knees apart and settled between my legs. I could already feel his erection through his trousers as he ground it against my pussy and I knew what was coming.

"P-please," I breathed. "I don't... I don't know if I'm ready, my King."

Elric released my nipple to look up at me but used his fingers to squeeze them instead.

"I don't wish to hurt you, Amelia," he spoke in a low voice. "In fact, it feels better for me when you're wet. However," at this, he brought his hand to my neck again and squeezed the sides. I was still able to breathe but I felt the strength in his grip and knew I was at his mercy. "I will take you whether you feel ready or not."

I swallowed and gave a small nod.

"Yes, my King. I'm sorry."

He considered me with a hard stare.

"Show me you're sorry. Be a good whore and spread your legs."

I didn't dare hesitate and opened my knees obediently. My dress had rode up to my waist so I was completely exposed beneath him. He pushed himself up to look down between my legs and, embarrassed, I turned my head to the side, eyes closed.

Elric's hand traced down over my lips, appraising.

"Beautiful," he murmured, before the sudden feel of his warm tongue.

Startled, I nearly jerked out of his grasp but I managed to stop myself in time. My eyes flew open and I looked down to see Elric exploring every inch of me with his mouth. His hands were clamped onto my inner thighs, pushing them apart and his eyes were closed as though in bliss.

His tongue expertly circled my clit, licking in slow, broad strokes. One hand released my thigh to join him just beneath his jaw and he slipped his finger inside me. My breathe had already been quickening, the sensitive nerves in my clit throbbing with pleasure, but the feel of his broad finger penetrating me pushed me even closer to the edge.

I exploded soon after, my back arching. Elric didn't stop despite my shuddering and clutching the sheets. He allowed me some relief when he moved down from my clit, instead replacing his finger with his tongue, pushing it inside me as my orgasm subsided. He continued for some time, greedy for the taste of me.

When he had finished, Elric pushed himself up until he was on top of me again, wiping his mouth. His eyes were glazed over as he freed his cock from his trousers, almost out of breath. As a demonstration of my subservience, I kept my legs spread and put my arms above my head, resting on the pillows to allow him access to all of me.

"Yes," he growled, running a hand up from my waist to my breast, squeezing it roughly. "You're a good whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, my King," I replied, breathless. "I serve at your pleasure."

With a grunt, he lined his cock up with my hole and pushed himself in, penetrating me for the first time. I squeezed my eyes at the feel of him filling me up, his girth stretching me. Elric let out a long groan, half-pleasure and half-relief at finally being inside me. He pulled back and began thrusting, his eyes on my breasts as they bounced.

My lips gripped him, hungrily pulling his cock back inside me whenever he withdrew and I moved my hips in time with his. Despite the size of his girth, he was slick inside of me with the combination of our juices.

I shouldn't be enjoying this, I told myself. I am being used.

Elric was nearing his end; breathing hard, his cock throbbed inside me before he gave one last thrust, burying himself to the hilt. I felt him, hot cum being released inside me. For the first time, I realised he had fucked me raw. I fought to keep my panic down as Elric barely noticed, giving a satisfied growl and dipping his head to kiss me.

I could taste myself on his lips as he forced his tongue inside my mouth, his cock going soft while still inside me.

There was a knock on the door. Elric broke away and looked at me.

"Come in," he said, not breaking eye contact. I doubled my efforts to remain composed as a guard opened the door and stepped in.

"My King," he greeted Elric normally, as though it was completely routine to see his King mounting a woman. Which, I thought, it probably was. "Lord Amorite has arrived."

"Very good," Elric replied, pulling himself free. His cock was now completely soft but slick with both of our cum. He moved to the side and I instinctively went to close my legs when he put a firm hand on my knee. "What do you think of my pleasure wife?"

With horror, the guard walked over to get a better look at me. My legs were spread, cum dripping from inside me as I lay almost completely naked in front of this stranger. The guard smirked.

"She will make for good breeding, my King," he replied. My earlier panic began bubbling again; the King intended to impregnate me.

"Amelia," Elric had sat back on the bed, his back against the velvet headrest. He was fully-clothed except for his cock. "Come here and clean me up before I visit with Lord Amorite."

He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me over so my head lay in his lap. I decided to push my panic to the side until I had time to think and did what he asked.

Elric fed me his dick; I took it into my mouth easily, sucking gently to clean our juices from him. The guard watched me intently but made no movement.

Elric played absently with one of my breasts, waiting until I had licked him clean.

"Remind me," Elric said to the guard. "Lord Amorite enjoys women?"

"Yes, my King."

"I may need to introduce him to Amelia," he said thoughtfully. "I'm sure he would have no grievances once he has had his fun."

Elric pulled my head back, tucking himself back into his trousers once he was satisfied.

"Tell the servants the bed sheets need changed," he ordered the guard. "And my pleasure wife will need cleaned too."

He snapped his fingers at me and I rose from the bed obediently. Cum ran down the inside of my thigh.

"Invite Lord Amorite for dinner and ensure Amelia is ready by then," Elric turned to smile at me. "She will be joining us."