Ravishing Chloe

Story Info
Chloe unwittingly succumbs to more than she bargained for.
9.8k words
4.43
60.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
702 Followers

This is another story featuring the character Shannon, first introduced in a previous story I wrote (Truth or Dare). Shannon is in fact based on a friend whom I met in college. This piece is loosely based on a night Shannon once described for me, though I've taken creative liberties with some of the details. While not all of the details are exactly as told to me, the hyper sexual attitudes and behaviors of the character herself as depicted in the story are rather true to her nature.

As always, if the subjects of these tags don't interest you, save yourself some time and skip to another story.

----------------------

My husband Andrew and I had just celebrated our twelfth wedding anniversary when it happened. That was exactly seventeen months and four days ago. I remember the precise date because it is one of those nights you never forget, that you feel changed you in some way. An awakening of sorts, though a rather unceremonious one, as it were.

To that point, our marriage had been a good one, but like so many others we had settled into a predictable routine. By most accounts, we have a great life. We are not fabulously wealthy, but certainly comfortable. We are very in love and have a mutual attraction to one another on many levels. Our sex life was consistent, if not overly exciting. In our late 30's we have both managed to stay in shape and would be what most consider an attractive couple. Some have teased Andrew that I should have been out of his league, but I've always felt in some ways, he was out of my league. He is extremely intelligent and has built a very successful career.

Over time, day-to-day married life had become rather routine. Andrew worked a lot and I volunteered at a local hospital. We didn't have much of a social life, but we did enjoy going out for drinks every once in a while: Sometimes we would go out as a couple, sometimes on our own with our individual friends. On occasion, I would meet up with a girlfriend or two for drinks, often just crashing at their place overnight to avoid having to drive home or have Andrew come and get me.

One of those friends was someone I'd met in college when I first moved here from my hometown a few hours away. Shannon was a dirty blonde, a bit taller and slightly heavier than I was, though some of those additional pounds could be attributed to her breasts. They were large, full, and seemed to have defied gravity even into her late 30's. They were impossible not to look at, whether you were a man or a woman, to the point it sometimes made it difficult to maintain eye contact during conversation.

She had always been what many would call a free spirit. To be more accurate, I would say she was unapologetically promiscuous. She was confident in who she was, loved the attention of men, and wasn't shy about sharing how much she loved sex. Her entire look and attitude oozed sexuality and she knew exactly how to use it to her advantage.

In many ways, she was the opposite of me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude. I love sex, though, at that point, I'd only had 2 other partners outside of my husband. But I would certainly have been considered reserved compared to Shannon. If I'm being honest, I always envied her uninhibited lust for life.

She had married Shane 8 years ago and it would be safe to say their marriage bore little resemblance to mine and Andrews'. They were both hot-headed and their arguments typically escalated quickly. Sometimes I wondered if they took it to extremes just for the makeup sex, which she'd once confided was usually "very rough and very hot". Her words, not mine.

She had also told me stories of how she had on at least a few occasions, picked up a guy either via a dating app or at a bar for a one-night stand. She seemed unconcerned when I asked if she was worried about Shane catching her. I didn't agree with it, but I did get a bit excited living vicariously through Shannon's escapades. It wasn't hard to see why guys were so attracted to her.

That specific night, just about a year and a half ago now, I was getting ready to go to Shannon's for drinks. Andrew and I had been going through a longer than usual lull, and I was looking forward to a night out. It being with Shannon, I was even more excited. If anyone could give me a fun night to take my mind off of things, it was her. If nothing else, I may hear some salacious stories to add some spark to my uninspiring sex life.

I came downstairs and asked Andrew if he would give me a ride.

"Wow, you look fantastic!"

I was wearing a simple white cotton summer dress that stopped just above my knees. This one was particularly low cut, showing plenty of cleavage. A bit risqué for me, though probably wouldn't seem so to most.

"Why thank you," I said playfully and put my arms around him. "Hey, can you pick me up later when I'm ready to come home?"

I saw his face fall. I knew he hated sitting at home all night then having to come and pick me up at god knows what time.

"Why can't you just stay over?" he asked, almost pleading.

"I just want to come home to my own bed tonight. I will make it worth it for you," I added with a teasing smile. "You know how horny I get when I'm drinking."

That sealed the deal. Andrew had seemed particularly horny all day, and I knew he was eager to get laid. I figured after several drinks and a helping of Shannon's tales, I would likely be just as enthusiastic. All in all, it could turn into a great sex night, I thought. I didn't realize at the time just how unforgettable it would be.

As we pulled into Shannon and Shane's driveway, I saw Shane on their front deck having a cigarette. Andrew gave him a quick wave but Shane either didn't notice or paid him no attention. They weren't particularly close. Andrew always said he had a thing for me.

"I'll call you when I'm ready," I said and gave him a quick kiss before jumping out of the car and walking up the driveway.

I could see Shane watching me all the way. Shane often flirted with me, and though it sometimes made me uncomfortable, Shannon always laughed it off and said he was harmless and I should feel flattered, he thinks I'm hot.

"Nice dress," he said as I climbed the 3 steps up onto their front porch. I glanced his way, seeing his eyes were focused well below my face.

"Thanks. Is Shannon inside?" I asked, eager to get in the door.

He took a drag and made a motion with his head to go on in.

When I walked in, I saw Shannon standing at the kitchen counter. She was pouring a generous amount of rum into a blender already half full of some colorful concoction.

"We are starting with Daquiris!" she yelled at me over the loud whir of the blender.

She had a wide grin on her face and I suspected she may have gotten a significant head start on me. I took off my sandals and walked barefoot across the open living room to the kitchen.

"Fuck girl, you look hot!" she said, looking me up and down.

"What, this ol' thing?" I joked.

She gave me a big hug, her full breasts pressing into me. The strong smell of alcohol on her breath confirmed she had started drinking sometime earlier.

She filled two tall glasses and handed one to me. She clinked my glass with hers and we both took a drink. Jesus, a bit heavy on the rum, I thought. I followed her out onto the back deck before we settled into some patio chairs.

As usual, we gossiped and shared stories, though most were Shannon's. Mine usually seemed quite boring compared to hers. I always got a thrill hearing about Shannon's naughty escapades. Frankly, I envied her adventurous sex life. Sometimes it felt like she was sharing too much and other times I found myself hanging onto every word, hoping for more.

This particular story turned out to be the former. She was telling me how Shane had found a "hook up" website in her browsing history and had gotten angry with her. She had told him she had stumbled on it by accident, but he didn't seem to buy it and was pissed off. As she told me the story, she was giggling, as if the entire incident was as normal as could be.

"So we were actually here on the back deck, screaming at each other, when all of a sudden he spun me around, grabbed me by the hair, and bent me over the railing over there."

My eyes followed to where she pointed.

"Then he yanked down my shorts, shoved my legs apart, and started fucking me."

She paused to take a big drink, her eyes twinkling, before resuming her story.

"It fucking hurt! No foreplay, no lube, nothing. He just pounded the shit out of me like a madman. It was fantastic! Makeup sex is fun, but I'll take angry sex any day."

She seemed amused by the shocked look on my face. I didn't know what to say. The entire story seemed so foreign to me, from her even being on those types of websites, to begin with, to him catching her, and then punishing her by roughly force-fucking her on their back deck.

"Wow," was all I could manage, before nervously taking another drink of my drink.

I was feeling the effects of the alcohol now, and I could feel my face flush.

"Yea, no kidding, wow!" she leaned back in her chair and put one of her feet up onto my chair next to my leg. "Nothing like an 8-inch dick shoved into your pussy by surprise to get the juices flowing," she said and laughed.

"So how about you, how are things?" she asked.

"Ah, you know. Things are ok," I said hesitantly.

"Come on, let's hear it. I shared, now your turn."

"Right. Unfortunately, my life pales in comparison. I just feel like Andrew and I are in a rut. I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him. It's just that sometimes I feel ...." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"Bored," Shannon stated flatly.

"Maybe," I said. "Maybe I should blame you. Sometimes I wish I could just let loose and experience a few of the things you get yourself into." I laughed nervously, but I suspect she heard some truth in it.

"Why can't you?" She took a long drink, watching me closely. Shannon could make everything seem so simple.

"You know what you need." She said and rubbed her foot slowly along my thigh. Again it came out as a statement, not a question as if it was as obvious as could be.

"What's that?" I asked sarcastically, curious to hear her suggested remedy to my situation.

"You need to get fucked. Hard." She took another drink.

I giggled at her frankness, though not surprised by it.

"No, it's not that we don't have sex. It's just ..."

"Boring," She repeated flatly. "As I said: you need to get fucked. Not made love to, but for some guy with a huge dick to just take control and give it to you hard."

I feigned shock but felt a tingle between my legs.

"Maybe you're right. I feel like I should have gotten more of it out of my system before we were married. It's just kind of routine. You know how it is."

"Nope, I don't," she answered with a devilish grin. "But don't worry. I think I can fix that for you."

I was confused by her response, but before I could probe further I heard something behind me. I swung around to see Shane standing there in the open doorway. I wondered how much of our conversation he had heard. Then suddenly all I could picture was him bending Shannon over the patio railing not 5 feet from where I sat now and aggressively fucking her like they were animals.

"Who's ready for a refill?" he asked, looking at me with a smile. I suspected he had heard at least the last minute or so of our conversation and I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me.

Shannon told him to bring us what was left of our third blender full of Daquiris. A few seconds later he returned and topped up both of our glasses.

"Drink up," he said, as he took a big swig of the straight whiskey he always drank.

Shannon and I took a drink and I almost spit it back out. Jesus that was strong!

"Nice, you added some more rum. Thanks, babe!" Shannon said to him with a wink.

He pulled up a seat between us and offered Shannon a cigarette. She took one and put it in her mouth. Then he offered one to me. I had been what I guess you would call a social smoker for just a couple of years in college, when I got really drunk, but quit shortly after graduating. But I was feeling no pain now, and I felt nervous about how much Shane had heard of my sexual boredom.

I took one and placed it between my lips. Shane flicked his lighter and lit Shannon's cigarette. She took a drag and exhaled to the side. Man, she even made smoking look sexy. Then he leaned my way and did the same. I took a long drag and felt the rush of nicotine hit me almost immediately. It was a good rush, I decided with a smile, and exhaled slowly before taking another drink.

I didn't want to revisit the conversation about Andrew and me with Shane there and hoped Shannon wouldn't bring it up. I should have known better.

"Hey babe, we need to find someone to give Chloe a night she won't forget," she said to her husband with a big grin. "Know anyone?"

"Shannon!" I shouted. "That's not what I said! And I don't ... it's not that I ..." I stammered and took a big gulp of my drink thinking of what to say. "And how would that help anyhow?"

"Trust me, it would help," offered Shane with a sly smile.

Once again I felt my face turn red and took another nervous drag off my cigarette praying this conversation would just end.

Shannon must have sensed my discomfort and changed the topic of conversation to something lighter. We continued to talk for a while longer. About a half-hour later, Shane got up and left, only to return 5 minutes later with a small box which he set on the table in front of us. He opened it, revealing a couple of joints.

I had only smoked pot a couple of times and the last time was almost 3 years ago when Andrew and I were on vacation down south. I had enjoyed how at ease it had put me, but it wasn't something I typically did. Shane lit one up and handed it to Shannon. She took a deep drag and held her breath as she handed it my way.

"No thanks, I'm good," I said.

"Come on," Shannon said with a groan. "Didn't you tell me once how horny it made you?"

I was startled and my face turned a deep shade of red.

"What?" I stammered, pretending not to understand.

"Yea, you told me that one time you got really stoned and it was the best sex of yours and Andrew's marriage!"

Shit, I did remember saying that. I squirmed in my seat and smiled nervously.

"Mmmm, maybe, I don't remember that," I lied.

I hesitated, but she continued to hold it there until I took it. I drew a small hit off of it, and held my breath, handing it back to Shane.

We continued passing it around until it was finished. A few minutes later I stood up, realizing I needed to pee, and almost fell over. I felt Shane's hands firmly grab my hips as I almost fell into his lap.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him. "Guess that's some good shit." They laughed at me, as I headed off to the bathroom.

After flushing, I stood in front of the mirror trying to assess my condition. I giggled at the woman staring back at me. My hair was messy from the breeze outside and it struck me just how much of my cleavage was showing. My heart skipped a beat, as I thought of Shane's eyes all over me for the last hour or so. But I grinned into the mirror, thinking I looked kind of ... slutty. For some reason that sent a tingle through my body and I didn't bother to fix my top or my hair. Maybe Shannon's attitude was rubbing off on me.

As I crossed the kitchen, now holding the counter to steady myself, I glanced at the clock on the microwave. It was 12:45 AM already! Wow, had we really been drinking for that long? I remembered I had promised Andrew I wouldn't call too late, but I wasn't ready for the night to end quite yet, I was having fun. So I opened the patio door and stepped back onto the deck. Just one more drink, I thought.

As I stepped onto the deck, I saw Shane and Shannon kissing. He had one of his hands between her thighs, under her blue and grey sundress. I awkwardly walked back and took my seat, thinking they must have heard me come out, but they acted as if they were unaware I was there and kissed for several more seconds before finally stopping.

Shane sat back in his chair and took another drink of whiskey. He looked at me and smiled. Nervous, I reached across the table and grabbed his pack of cigarettes. Shannon picked up the lighter that was sitting in front of her and leaned in to light my cigarette. Her huge breasts hung in front of me, her dress leaving very little to the imagination, and I stared for just a few seconds. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her heavy breasts swung freely under her light cotton dress. I looked up at her, feeling as if I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't. She smiled at me.

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment, only to realize I was now looking at them again. Shannon flicked the lighter and I took a long drag, my hand shaking slightly. She stayed hovering in front of me for another few seconds, then sat back down. There was an awkward silence, so I took another drag, hoping someone would speak up soon to break the tension.

My head was spinning. Between the alcohol, the weed, and the cigarettes I was a bit of a hot mess. My cheeks were burning, I had butterflies in my stomach, and I felt a bit dizzy. But it wasn't a sick feeling, more like excitement.

Shannon finally broke the silence.

"It's getting a bit cool out here, how about we take this inside."

She stood up, grabbed her drink, and headed for the door. I followed her inside, and let myself fall onto the sofa, feeling the mix of chemicals in my bloodstream in full force now.

Shannon topped up her drink before coming over to sit down next to me. She turned to face me, putting one bent leg up onto the sofa and laying her other leg across my lap. Her elbow was on the back of the couch as she rested her head on her hand. She was only inches from my face and I could smell the strong scent of alcohol on her breath.

"Give me a drag?" she reached for my hand.

I looked down, realizing I had brought the cigarette inside. I handed it to her. She took a drag, still looking at me with a smile, then put it out in an ashtray on the coffee table. Then without a word she leaned forward and softly pressed her lips against mine. She held them there for a few seconds before I felt her tongue gently try to push between my lips.

I froze, my heart thumping in my chest. As her tongue slid into my mouth, I heard myself let out a low moan. The sound shocked me and for a second I thought it had come from Shannon. I felt her hand on my knee, and she began to slowly slide it up my thigh. I put my hand on top of hers, but for some reason, made no attempt to push her hand away.

She leaned in and kissed me again, this time harder, and I suddenly felt her fingers lightly brush against my mound. My body flinched and I gasped at her touch.

I was having a hard time focusing. She pulled herself in closer to me and put her other hand behind my head, holding it so I couldn't pull away. It was unnecessary, my body made no attempt to resist.

A crazy thought passed through my head just then: I wonder if she thinks I'm a terrible kisser? That thought suddenly bothered me, and I slid my tongue to meet hers. After a few seconds, she stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"You're a bad girl," she whispered sexily. "Didn't I tell you I was going to help you?"

I could see her cheeks were red and could only imagine how much redder mine must be. I doubted this was Shannon's first time kissing a girl, but for me, this was the craziest thing I'd ever done.

I nodded and before I knew it she took my hand and stood up, pulling me to follow. She led me through the kitchen and down the long hallway.

What the hell was I doing? Everything seemed to be happening so quickly and my mind raced to decide my next move. I'd never done anything like this in my life. It seemed so taboo, yet so thrilling.

erin2000
erin2000
702 Followers