Ravishing Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane let out a low rumbling moan. "Mmmm, she does like it," he said.

I continued to stare at Shane, a confusing mix of belligerence and yearning on my face. My hips were bucking hard against Shannon's face now, wanting to orgasm again so badly I ached.

An idea seemed to come over Shane, and he stopped and pulled out of Shannon.

"Get back over her face," he instructed Shannon. She didn't hesitate. She climbed over top of me and straddled my face once again. Resting on her knees, her body was almost upright, as she grasped the headboard. I looked up her torso, past her pussy, and saw her large breasts hanging high above me. It was a glorious sight.

I felt the bed shift heavily as Shane climbed onto the bed behind her, straddling my chest, his knees planted just below my armpits. I looked up and saw his hands wrap around and grab Shannon's breasts. With Shannon's pussy over my face, Shane entered her from behind, and she let out a loud "Oh fuck!"

Inches from my face, I could see Shannon's pink swollen lips stretch impossibly around her husband's thick cock. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen, and I felt my pussy ache with envy as I watched him slowly slide in and out of her. I lifted my head and began to tease Shannon's clit with my tongue.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, YES!! Right there, Choe, that's it. Don't stop!" she yelled, as she lowered a hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

Shane continued to fuck her slowly, and I sensed he was trying to delay his orgasm. Each time he pulled all but the head of his cock out of her, I could see Shannon's sticky cum coating his shaft. I lifted my head and began to lick the slick juices from his shaft each time he slowly pulled out. He moaned in approval, as I ran my tongue from his balls, all the way up to his shaft where it met Shannon's stretched lips. I proceeded to run my tongue up and down Shannon's stretched labia, as it enveloped her husband's thick cock.

"Holy fuck, Chloe! Yessss!!" Shannon cried.

With Shane's cock pumping in and out and my tongue teasing her swollen pussy, Shannon began to tremble. Sensing the start of his wife's climax, Shane now started pumping harder and faster.

"Ooooooooooooh" she wailed. "Here I go .... I'm cumming baby! I'm --- Fucking --- CUMMMING!!"

Her staggered shouts turned into a mix of loud grunts and panting, as her orgasm continued to wash through her. I could see her pussy contracting and expanding on her husband's shiny wet cock, and suddenly I could see his shaft start to throb even bigger.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon!" he warned.

Just then Shannon pulled her hips forward, and Shane's cock slid out of her. She reached down with one hand, grasping his slippery cock, and pushed the head of it against my half-open mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth and felt Shane thrust deep inside. I gagged as his mushroom head hit the back of my throat. He slowly slid it back out several inches, and Shannon began to stroke the lower half of his shaft, while I sucked on his head. I rolled my tongue all over the head of his cock, savoring the taste of Shannon's juices that coated his pulsing cock. Shane leaned back slightly and began rubbing my clit, slowly at first then with more vigor as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth. I began to tremble as I let out a loud muffled wail.

Seconds later, the taste of Shannon's cum was replaced by the taste of her husband's, as he began to fire stream after stream of his warm load into my mouth and down my throat. I instantly started to shake, as another orgasm ravaged my entire body. Shane continued to rub my clit as he continued to unload in my mouth, pushing deeper and forcing Shannon to let go of his throbbing shaft altogether.

I struggled to focus on his continuous stream in my mouth while my head was spinning from my own never-ending orgasm. I tried not to choke, swallowing as much and as quickly as I could, but it was coming faster than I could keep up with and I felt my cheeks begin to bulge before some of his semen eventually began to trickle from the sides of my mouth and down my cheeks. I tried to pull my head away so I didn't choke, but Shannon instantly reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair, holding my head in place, her husband's throbbing dick buried down my throat.

Shane finally slowed, and after a couple of final thrusts, the flow of cum finally stopped. He made no attempt to remove his cock from my mouth and Shannon did not release her firm grip on my head. Eventually Shane's cock softened slightly, and he slowly let it slip from my mouth. A thick glob of cum flowed over my lip and down my chin.

I gasped loudly, trying to catch my breath as the two of them climbed off of the bed. I could see Shannon's knees shake slightly as she did so, threatening to give out.

My god, it's finally over, I sighed. I was trembling all over, feeling absolutely exhausted yet electricity still firing through every nerve in my body.

Shannon bent over and kissed me, her tongue trying to retrieve the last remnants of Shane's load. I closed my eyes, enjoying the softness of her plump lips against mine, but too exhausted to return her kiss.

Then she stood up and leaned across me once again, as she removed the restraints from my wrists, then my legs. For several minutes I didn't move. I laid there in a sublime fog, exhausted, sore, and satisfied like I'd never felt before. It was as if a subconscious thirst hidden deep within me all these years had finally been quenched.

Yet at the same time, I felt a pit in my stomach as I thought about the debauchery that I'd just been a part of, how I'd been unfaithful to my husband and in such an obscene way. I sat up and lowered my feet off the side of the bed. By now, I could hear Shannon and Shane in the shower together.

I slid on my underwear, then climbed back into my dress. I called Andrew from my phone as I turned on a lamp. As the phone rang, I mindlessly looked around the room, trying to think of what I would tell him. Finally, Andrew's sleepy voice answered.

"Can you please come to get me now?" I asked, trying to mute the tremble in my voice.

He let out a low groan, then thankfully said, "No problem, I'm on my way."

As I entered the living room, I caught a glimpse of myself in a large mirror over the fireplace mantle. I looked like I'd just come from a long busy night at a brothel. My hair was a tangled mess, my makeup smeared, and my eyes looked like those of a raccoon. My dress looked like I'd just pulled it from the laundry pile and despite my bra, I could see my nipples still hard and protruding. I was the poster child for the walk of shame. I looked slutty and exhausted.

I stumbled as I tried to put on my sandals, and let myself out into the cool night air. I didn't want to be in the house when they got out of the shower, so I waited on the front deck for Andrew to arrive. My hands were shaking.

I looked beside me and saw Shane's pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I fumbled one out of the pack and lit it. I took a long drag hoping the rush of nicotine would help calm me.

Just as I took the last drag, Andrew pulled into the yard and I stood up and stumbled across the lawn before climbing into the passenger side.

"Everything ok?" Andrew asked.

My eyes dropped and I saw a long line of sticky cum on the inside of my thigh. I didn't bother trying to guess who's it may have been but closed my legs quickly. I felt sure I smelled like a whore, but if I did, Andrew made no mention of it. Perhaps the smell of cigarettes and alcohol somehow masked the smell of sex. He did however comment on my appearance, teasing that he liked my new "chic-whore" look.

When we got home I went straight upstairs, dumped my clothes into the laundry bin, and climbed into the shower. As the water coursed over my body, my mind was spinning as I remembered flashes of the unbelievable events of the night. It almost seemed like a dream.

I remembered my eyes locked on Shane's as he fucked Shannon from behind. Then of licking her cum from his cock as it slid in and out of her. I snapped back to reality, giving my head a quick shake. I looked down and saw my nipples were hard, and I had been softly lathering my breasts as I replayed the night's events in my head.

It was insane. They shouldn't have done that, I decided, though without much conviction. Yet the exhilaration that I felt as I remembered the experience took my breath away. Did Shannon know that I would enjoy it without me agreeing to it? I'd certainly never made any mention about wanting to fuck her husband. Did she pick up on something or did I say something that I don't remember saying that may have led to what happened?

It shouldn't have happened, I knew it was beyond wrong. But at this moment, looking at myself in the mirror as I stepped out of the shower, I knew two things for certain: I wouldn't take it back even if I could. And I would never be satisfied with the routine of my normal sex life ever again. Tonight was raw and hedonistic and I fucking loved it.

Just as I felt a small tremble go through my body, my phone vibrated on the counter near the sink. I jumped, startled from the obscenities running through my mind. I picked it up and saw I had a text message. It was from Shannon. My heart caught in my throat, and I almost dropped the phone.

"Sorry we missed you leaving," it said, "Told you I would take care of you. Will text you this week. We can get together again soon."

I stood in shock for several seconds. I re-read the message several times, my heart pounding in my chest, my hands shaking. I heard Andrew snoring in the bedroom outside the bathroom. I took a deep breath and typed a response. I hesitated for several seconds then deleted it, deciding I didn't know how I felt or how to respond.

My stomach fluttering, I looked in the mirror one last time before turning out the light and climbing into bed.

For several minutes I lay listening to my husband sleeping beside me, trying to push the torrent of images and emotions from my head. Almost without thought, I slid my hand slowly down my body and into my panties and confirmed what I already knew. I was soaking wet again. I slid a finger inside and began to slowly slide it in and out. It was wildly unfulfilling.

I carefully slid my panties off, then rolled over and put my arm around my husband, my hand grasping his cock firmly. He groaned, either from pleasure or displeasure at interrupting his sleep. I didn't care, I wasn't concerned with pleasing him.

He finally rolled onto his back, his six inches fully erect now, and I climbed on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. I slid seamlessly down over his shaft without a sound and began to bounce up and down. Andrew put his hands on my hips and let out a long moan.

I closed my eyes, trying to focus solely on my husband and the feel of his cock inside me. Memories from the evening fought their way in and I tried to keep them at bay by riding harder and faster. I could hear myself grunting and panting, sounding more like an animal than a woman making love to her husband.

"Oh my god!" Andrew suddenly cried out, and almost immediately began to shoot his load inside of me. I increased my pace even faster, frustrated at how quickly he had finished, desperately hoping he may be able to keep going. I felt him go soft almost immediately and realized my efforts for gratification would not be rewarded tonight. I somehow felt more angry than disappointed.

"Wow, that was amazing," Andrew said as I rolled off of him without a sound.

"Yea," I replied quietly as I lay there on my side.

Andrew rolled over and wrapped his arm around me with a sigh of satisfaction. Within a minute I could hear him begin to snore.

After a few minutes, I carefully reached toward the nightstand and picked up my phone. I brought up the message from Shannon and read it again. Then I typed a response, hesitated for a moment, then finally clicked send.

"How about Friday?"