Ravishing Her Son

Story Info
Female veteran seduces her son.
1.6k words
4.11
43.3k
73
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers

Author's Note : Hi, folks! This is my first work so please leave some comments letting me know how I can improve.

Penelope sighed. The 44 years old retired Army officer had a secret. She was very beautiful, especially for her age, with large tits and a huge ass. The beautiful veteran could easily hook up with any guy she wanted, but she only wanted one. The problem was, that boy was her own 18 years old son.

She has planned to fuck Tyler for a few months now.

The leggy blonde grabbed her spare keys, found the right one and unlocked her son's bedroom door with it.

He was still sleeping on his bed, lying under the covers.

Penelope approached his vulnerable form. He was a thin, weak boy but her cunt throbbed at the sight of him. Tyler was so sweet and so adorable. All she wanted was to ravish him, turn him into her sex slave.

The former soldier laid down next to him and started kissing his neck. He shivered under her lips and she inhaled sharply. Steeling her nerve, the blonde mother rubbed his crotch. She found his morning wood and stroked it through his pajamas.

He shifted slightly in his sleep. Penelope yanked his pants down. She wrapped her fingers around his penis and began stroking it. Her other hand idly fondled his young balls, full of virile cum.

She used his pre-cum as lube and licked some of it up. Her hot tongue on his erect member nearly woke him up.

Penelope felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest as he groaned. She slobbered all over his hard shaft and took it into her mouth. Feeling her son's cock in her mouth turned her on. She was so horny her cunt was a waterfall, with copious fluids leaking out into her panties.

The lascivious woman bobbed her head up and down, blowing her son. She used her lips well and he moaned before his eyes finally fluttered open. They went wide in shock when Tyler realized what was going on. "Mom!" he cried out when he saw his mom sucking his dick. "Ahhh! W What's going uuuh on? She smirked around his boner and continued to fellate the blushing boy before stopping.

"Oh, nothing much. Just wanted to get your cum for breakfast," she said. Tyler couldn't believe his ears. "You know, it was difficult raising you by myself," the horny veteran went on. "I think you should repay me by letting me drink your cum, son." Then she resumed sucking him off and rubbing his balls. His hard cock throbbed in her wet mouth.

"B B But this is wrong. It's incest! Please, Mom. Stop," he whimpered, even as his dick grew bigger. His mother refused to stop though. She pinned his legs down with her muscular arms and he found himself harder at the sight of her impressive triceps.

Her long hair cascaded down over his thighs as she continued giving him the blowjob. He struggled futilely before losing control and blowing his load. The boy screamed as he cummed, filling his mom's mouth with his seed.

"Delicious," she told him, licking her lips. "But now I want more. I'm gonna take your dick in my pussy and you're gonna creampie me." Her son stared at her in horror.

"We can't," he protested half-heartedly as she removed her very damp thong, revealing her hairy pussy. She frowned at him, touching his penis.

"If you don't let me fuck you, I'll kick you out. You'll be homeless," she bluffed. He gulped, then told her he'll do what she wants. "Good." She stuffed her used underwear into his mouth. Tasting his mom's pussy juices made him hard again and in no time she was straddling him.

She grabbed his erection, sliding down the rod until the pole was entirely inside her. He moaned in shock after Penelope sheathed him. The boy had no idea how good it feels in a pussy until now. "Oooh, mommy!" he moaned.

"Congrats, my son. You just lost your virginity to your mommy," his mother said with a maternal smile. Then she started riding him.

His mouth hung open and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as her cunt squeezed him like a tight glove. It was so snug in her hot tunnel. She clenched her cunt around him hard, fucking him the way she always wanted.

As messed up as he found what was happening to him, the boy soon found himself overcame by lust. He was losing his mind, turned into a sex-crazed boy by his mother's tight pussy.

"You like it, baby? You like getting fucked by your own mom?" Penelope asked, her thick ass slapping against his aching balls. He moaned as she slammed down violently, his hands finding her large asscheeks. "That's it. Grab mommy's ass."

"Ahhh, fuck me harder mommy. Make me your whore," he said. "I wanna be mommy's slut." He had no idea where this was all coming from or how he was able to accept his new status so easily, not knowing his mom has spent months preparing him for this moment.

Penelope grinned as she banged her son harder. Her fluids leaked out all over his shaft and she grabbed one of her hand and placed it on her pussy. "Rub my clit, son,' she instructed, pointing out the little button.

He rubbed it for her while she rode his teenage dick. "Yes, just like that. Rub your mom's clit." Her juices flew freely and she too began to moan. He did as she ordered and soon she cried out in climax, squirting all over him.

Feeling her spasm around his shaft sent him over the edge. He screamed "I'm about to cum, Mom!"

"Cum in me, son! Cum in mom's pussy!" Her words made him explode. His hard dick sprayed what felt like gallons of semen inside her. He filled her up with his semen, coating the insides of her womb. The boy kept buckling up as he cummed and cummed, until his jizz was leaking out of her.

Cumming twice within half an hour was a lot for the inexperienced nerd and he passed out.

....

An hour later

When he woke up, Tyler blushed. His mother was lying next to him, looking at him adoringly. "Hey, boyfriend," she said.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes. We fucked, so now you are my boyfriend as well as my son. Get it?"

The boy blushed some more but nodded. "Yes, Mom."

"Good. Now, we have to lay down some new rules."

"What new rules, Mommy?"

"First, like I said you are now both my son and my boyfriend. Second, when we are alone you are to walk around the house naked at all times so I can play with your cock and balls whenever I want. And third, I want you to eat my pussy every morning after cumming in me."

"I'll eat you out now, Mom."

"Good boy." She laid down on her back with her muscular legs spread apart. He buried his face between her powerful thighs. The boy licked up his own mess and ate the warm creampie he gave her, before burying his tongue as deep inside her cunt as he could go.

Then he shifted his focus to her clitoris and sucked the nub. She moaned, her hand finding his head, caressing his hair with motherly affection.

He worked his lips and tongue on that precise spot, loving the sounds she was making, enjoying the taste of her fluids.

Penelope's pussy juices made him hard again, despite having cummed twice already. She lifted her hips, fucking his face and then wrapping her legs around his face.

His attention brought her to climax. She shrieked after squirting all over her son's face and in his mouth. He gulped the clear, sticky liquid down eagerly.

"Fantastic job, my son. As a reward, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." His eyes went wide and his hardening cock sprang up some more in excitement. She got onto all fours, with her round ass up in the air.

He placed his hands on Penelope's meaty asscheeks, spreading them. She grabbed a bottle of lube and handed it to him. He quickly prepped her asshole, listening to her as she told him to stretch her out with his fingers first.

"Make me nice and loose, son," she told him. He fingered her ass gently, getting her ready for it. "Now stick your cock in. Stick your cock inside mommy's ass."

Tyler, being a good son, obeyed his mother. He inserted his cock through her dirty hole, feeling her wrinkly star expand slightly to accommodate him. She was so tight he cried out in shock. Her hole dilated before contracting around his rod.

"Ahhh, your asshole is so tight, Mom," he moaned as he began thrusting. He slid in and out of her bottom and she grinned.

"You like it, honey? You like fucking your mom in the ass?" Penelope asked him sassily. Her son moaned, rutting into her.

"Yesss. Oh fuck, Mommy. Your son loves your ass so much. Ahhh god. Yes!" He banged his mom's ass with her constant encouragement.

Her warm, fleshy insides squeezed him. She was spongy, and the way he felt while bottoming her out was amazing. Tyler can't believe he was actually fucking his mom in the ass.

She rammed her heart-shaped as back at him, happily impaling herself with her own son's prick. She speared herself in the ass with it, knowing she has her son fully under control now. The woman clenched her sphincter, using her tight asshole to grip him firmly and milk him.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, Mom!" Tyler told her.

"Cum in mommy's ass, son!" she ordered her child. Tyler screamed as he emptied his balls inside his mom's ass. His mother's greedy ass squeezed him and milked all the cum out of the boy, draining him dry.

From that day on, Tyler served his mom as her sex slave for the rest of her life.

Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers