Ravishing the Brazilian Volunteer

Story Info
Sex-crazed Indian boss ravishes a Brazilian chica volunteer.
3k words
4.13
16k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh was a spoiled man-child. At the age of 38, he still mooched off of his daddy's money, which he blew on cars, booze, drugs and girls. His father was an entrepreneur and philanthropist, well respected in Bangalore, and who had a number of businesses and charitable institutions running in the city. Suresh had no interest in following his father's footsteps or helping him out, much preferring the hedonistic lifestyle he indulged in far too frequently.

Except for the NGO, which ran a school for orphans. Suresh took a special interest in this enterprise, not because of some altruistic calling, but because the school attracted volunteers from around the world.

Natalia was one such volunteer, and Suresh had the hots for her. From Brazil, Natalia fit the stereotype of a Brazilian chica to a tee - she was gorgeous, with frosted blonde hair, doe-like brown eyes, full lips, and a killer body. Her bronzed skin was smooth, with tan lines that peeked through her dress. She had the finest breasts Suresh had ever seen on a woman, and a generous round ass. She dressed modestly (she worked in a school after all, and in India no less), but her assets were hard to cover.

Suresh, much to his dad's surprise, insisted on working at the school. He took up the role of supervisor, and simply by virtue of being the son of the famous Ram Shetty, he became the unofficial boss of all the staff. For all the enthusiasm he showed to his father, Suresh did fuckall at the school. His responsibilities were conveniently delegated to his underlings, while he took every opportunity to "work" with Natalia.

He flirted outrageously with her, but Natalia wasn't biting. She was here to get credits for social work, before she enrolled in university back home in Brazil. All of 19 years old, she had a hard time rebuffing Suresh's advances, but thankfully she worked around children most of the time, and her "boss" wasn't brazen enough to accost her in front of the kids.

Suresh was frustrated. Here was a piece of fine Brazilian meat ready for the taking, and he wasn't getting any. Unlike the other whores he simply had to throw money at, this one needed work. Suresh needed a plan.

"Well done, team! You all did a fantastic job!" Suresh declared one fine day, for no reason at all. "As a token of my gratitude, I'd like to treat you all to dinner and drinks! At the Melano!"

The staff, who weren't big fans of Suresh and his leadership, were still excited at the prospect of fancy dinner and free booze at one of the nicest restaurants in town. Some politely refused, and Natalia was one of them. Suresh needed to get them on board.

"In fact," Suresh continued, lying off the cuff, "Mr. Ram Shetty will be there to thank you all!"

The reluctant few changed their minds. Everyone had immense respect for Ram Shetty. They simply couldn't refuse. Neither did Natalia. Suresh mentally patted himself on the back.

He arranged for transport for the staff to get to Melano, and insisted that Natalia join him in his car. She was reluctant, but acquiesced. Sitting in the backseat, Suresh was on his best behavior as his chauffeur drove them to the restaurant. He asked questions about Natalia's education, and feigned interest in what she had to say. Rather disarmed by Suresh's uncharacteristic politeness, Natalia explained social credits to him, a certificate of humanitarian work done that would boost her chances of getting into the university of her choice.

"Don't worry," Suresh said, "I'll make sure you get the best social credit. And a letter of recommendation too!"

"Thank you," Natalia replied, in her thick Brazilian accent, grateful, and surprised at his generosity.

Suresh spared no expense at the restaurant. He asked for the finest of dining, and the booze flowed freely. The staff were in high spirits. He insisted that Natalia try some of the fine wine, and made sure her glass was full. Buoyed by the good vibes, Natalia enjoyed her food and drink, chattering away merrily with her co-workers. Suresh kept the bottles coming, and the wine flowing.

"Where's Mr Shetty?" Natalia asked an hour later, her voice betraying a hint of inebriation. "Oh, he'll be here soon enough. Busy night, you see," Suresh smoothly lied, topping up her glass. The table was loud and boisterous, and everyone was having a grand time.

"Who's up for tequila?" Suresh piped up, a while later. Cheers erupted around the table. He order a few bottles, and after the waiter had gone around and poured out shots for everyone, Suresh raised his shot glass. "Cheers everyone, to all the good work!" More howls erupted, and the shots went down everyone's throats.

Natalia gagged, as she downed the shot. "Oh god, I don't like this!", She croaked. "You'll get used to it," Suresh chuckled, and poured another round of shots. "Let's do another. This one is special."

Natalia wasn't keen, but Suresh coerced her into taking the shot glass. "I'll make sure you get your social credits, and get you to the best university in Brazil!"

Natalia gagged again, downing the fiery liquid.

As the night wore on, the table was chaotic with loud chatter, singing and drunken merriment. Suresh, after years of punishing his body with alcohol and a smorgasbord of illicit substances, was perfectly composed. Natalia couldn't say the same about herself. Another shot in - which Suresh easily convinced her to take - and Natalia was swaying in her seat, her head lolling about.

"Folks, Natalia is a bit worse for wear, I'll take her back to the school," Suresh announced to the group, "but don't worry, you all can stay, and enjoy the night. I've made sure this table gets you anything you want, on me!"

The drunk staff cheered again, and went back to their revelry, ignoring Suresh who was helping Natalia get on her feet, and out of the restaurant. She was very drunk, and Suresh supported her on her feet as he called his chauffeur. He got her into the backseat of the car, and told the driver, "let's go home."

Natalia was mumbling as she writhed around in the car. Suresh, his senses sharpened by the tequila and feeling horny, was tempted to feel up her breasts, but he knew better than to do it with the chauffeur - his father's chauffeur actually - observing. Ram Shetty wouldn't have approved.

The ride to his downtown apartment was short. Suresh dragged Natalia out of the car, and propped her up, her hands around his shoulders, as he took her up to his place. Suresh fumbled with the keys, and opened the door, and Natalia lurched forward. "I wanna puke," she groaned with a grimace.

Suresh helped her to the bathroom, where she fell on her knees and barfed into the toilet bowl. While she gagged and threw up copious quantities of vomit, Suresh rummaged through his bathroom cabinet for his viagra. He was drunk too, and needed some blue magic tonight. 100mg of it.

When Natalia was finally done, she came up for air. "Oh god, I feel so much better already," she gasped, her mouth lined with vomit. A little grossed out, Suresh helped her get up and got her to clean her face. "Have some mouthwash too," he suggested.

She drunkenly washed up, her face and hair drenched with water. When she was done, Suresh led her to the bedroom, and plonked her on to his massive bed. Natalia groaned, her limbs splayed across the mattress.

Suresh kept the lights on, and moved towards the bedside counter. A Gopro was nestled discreetly behind the bedlamp and clock. He switched it on. Across the foot of the bed, on top of the cupboard, he switched on another. It was going to be quite the show, he chuckled to himself.

Suresh pulled off his t-shirt, and pulled down his pants. His cock was semi-erect, but he trusted the viagra would kick in shortly. He eased onto the bed, and ran his hands along her shapely body. Natalia was still groaning, the tequila still in her system. Suresh unbuttoned her dress on the front, and pulled her dress off her shoulders, and tugged at the cups of her bra, revealing her magnificent breasts. Smooth and round, the skin outside of her bikini tan a pale pink, beautifully contrast with her bronzed body. Her nipples were large and a rich coffee brown. He leaned over and cupped his mouth over a breast, his tongue swirling over her nipple.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

Natalia had come to, and was looking aghast at a naked Suresh bent over her, fondling her breast. She started, and attempted to push him off of her. Suresh grabbed her by the wrists, pushing them back on the bed, pinning her down. He suckled on her tit with fervour. "Stop! No!", cried Natalia, drunkenly trying to break free from his clutches. Suresh got on top of her, laying the weight of his significant larger body upon her, his chest pressed hard against her breasts. Natalia tried to scream, but Suresh's hands clapped onto her mouth, shutting her up.

"Ssh now," Suresh whispered into her ear, and licked her on the side of her face. He nuzzled his face against her neck. "I've been waiting so long for this." Natalia struggled under his body, her hands wringing against his vice like grip, and she flailed her legs around, hoping to get him off of her.

To no avail.

"You want your social credits? I can give it to you? You want to go to university, don't you?" Suresh said, with a hint of menace. He brought his face back to her breasts, and suckled on them some more. He let go of one of her hands, and Natalia immediately tried to push him away, her frail hand pushing his chest away. "Please stop," she pleaded.

Relishing the feel of her nipple in his mouth, Suresh moved his free hand down to her waist, and pulled up her dress. "Do you want to go to university?", Suresh said, as he looked up at her. Natalia, drunk as she was, had fear in her eyes. "If I make a coupla phone calls, you may not be getting those credits."

His hand slid down her midriff, and settled between her legs, grazing her panties. "Do you want that?", Suresh asked her with an evil smile,slipping his fingers underneath her panties. He felt the smooth bald mound of her pussy. Natalia shot her arm towards her crotch, attempting to stop his interloping fingers. "Please, Suresh, no," she begged of him. Suresh persisted, his fingers firmly rubbing her pussy lips. "University," Suresh hoarsely repeated, and forced his mouth upon hers. Natalia tried avoiding his kiss, but he was already sucking on her lips aggressively.

Suresh stroked her pussy lips with vigour, and then slid a finger inside her. "Oh!" Natalia exclaimed, feeling the intruding digit probe her vagina. Her hand reached down to his, and she tried getting him to pull out of her pussy, but Suresh kept going. As he continued finger-fucking her, he slide another finger in, stretching her tight pussy a wee bit wider. "Ahhh," Natalia cooed, eyes closed, this time her voice more muted. Despite herself, her hands were now slowly stroking her clit.

Suresh felt her body relax and stop resisting him. He let go of her other hand, and she didn't try pushing him off again. His fingers still deep inside and thrusting, he went down on her, his face now inches from her crotch. Pulling down her panties, he beheld the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. Her crotch was smooth and bald, her labia fleshy and her inner lips a rich pink, which were parted by his fingers. He was going to enjoyfucking this tight teen pussy.

Suresh watched her rub her clit, then brought his other hand to join in on the fun. Natalia moaned, feeling so many fingers inside her, and playing with her nub. She instinctively spread her legs a little wider. His fingers were now wet. Suresh pulled out, and cupped her crotch with his mouth. His tongue probed between her pussy lips, tasting her moist insides. Natalia started breathing heavier, her fingers rubbing her clit harder. Suresh enjoyed eating out her tasty teen pussy, and felt her legs buck a little. She was into it. Her head moved from side to side, responding to Suresh's roving tongue.

His cock was hard and raring to go. Suresh pulled himself up, and dragged her by the thighs to the side of the bed. Standing next to the bed, he whipped his cock out, bolstered by the viagra, and rubbed his swollen purple head against her pussy lips.

Natalia yelped, her brows crinkled, as Suresh forced his member inside her. God, she was so tight. Suresh moaned, and pushed deeper. Natalia placed her hands against his crotch, as though to stop him from going deeper. Suresh held her by the thighs, and started thrusting.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaaah," Natalia moaned. Her pussy was getting stretched by his cock. Suresh kept up a steady rhythm, his meat sliding in and out of her juicy pussy, now slick with her wetness. Her dress was bunched up around her waist, and her boobs jiggled with every thrust. Suresh pumped her pussy good, and before long he couldn't control himself. With a loud moan, Suresh blew his load inside her. He pulled his cock out, and his cum leaked out of her pussy.

Thanks to the viagra, his cock was still semi-hard. He moved her body along the side of the bed, her face now towards him. "Suck me," Suresh said, and rubbed his cock against her face. He made her open her mouth, and he forced his not-yet-flaccid shaft inside. Natalia responded by slowly sucking, as though on auto-pilot. Her hands came up to his crotch, and rubbed along his cock, even as she sucked him. "Good girl," Suresh said approvingly, enjoying her drunken blowjob.

Before long, he was hard again. This time, he pulled a drawer from the bedside table, and got out a cock ring. Slipping it on, he could feel his cock get harder. He shifted her again, this time on her stomach, her ass propped up on the side of the bed. Suresh entered from behind. Natalia gasped again, her pussy stretched again by his viagra-fueled, cock-ring-constricted cock.

Suresh lasted much longer the second time around. Smashing his cock inside her, his crotch slapped against her bouncy ass. Natalia clutched the bedsheets, wailing with every thrust. Desensitized by the viagra and the cock ring, Suresh pounded her pussy to a pulp, relishing how the tight walls of her vagina clenched around his shaft. Holding her by the waist, he fucked hard for a good long while, until she bucked and came. She screamed, her body quivered, in the throes of orgasm.

Suresh pulled out, and lifted her legs back on to the bed, and made her lie on her. He went on top of her, and hefted her legs atop his shoulders. Her face was flushed with the climax. He slid his cock back inside her, and pounded away. Thrusting hard and fast, Suresh had her gasping and moaning. She wrapped her arms around him, breathing hard as his crotch smashed against hers, his cock penetrating her balls deep. The bed creaked with the vigorous fucking, and after an interminably long time, Suresh finally came, and inside her again.

Spent and satisfied, Suresh pulled out and rolled over. He pulled off the cock ring and threw it to the side. Natalia was spent too, her eyes closed, still breathing heavily. Suresh rolled off of the bed, and checked on his cameras. He chuckled to himself. One more for his collection.

The next morning, Suresh woke to Natalia stirring beside him. She woke up bleary eyed, and turned to see a naked Suresh beside, and the memories of last night came back to her. Stried getting up, but Suresh held her back. His strong arms wrapped around her, he pressed his morning wood against her ass. Natalia weakly resisted, but Suresh already had his hand on her pussy, and he stroked her clit. Within minutes, Natalia was writhing against his body, breathing hard and moaning quietly, as he worked his fingers on her pussy.

Suresh lifted her leg up, and slid his cock into her pussy again. The viagra lasted long. He sidefucked her pussy, all the while rubbing her clit. Eventually she came again. Suresh kept thrusting inside her pussy, his hands reached around and cupped her breasts. His fingers twiddled her nipples. Natalia huffed and panted, reveling in her pussy getting filled up and fucked so good.

Suresh yowled and came inside her once more. He heaved a sigh of pleasure, pulled out, and rolled over. In minutes, he was fast asleep. Natalia just lay there, processing what just happened, cum leaking out of her pussy.

Suresh fucked her every day since, at school. In the janitor's closet. In the toilet. One time in the kitchen, outside of lunch hour. Another time, a colleague walked in on them, while Natalia was riding Suresh's cock, clutching her breasts, her voluptuous teen body rocking with an orgasm.

With the promise of social credits, Natalia gave in to his irrepressible sexual urges. She sometimes asked if he'd wear a condom, and he'd refuse, because he wanted to feel juicy Brazilian meat on his bare cock. He came inside her every time. Natalia took to popping in Plan B pills on the daily.

When her volunteering stint was finally up, Natalia entered Suresh's office and asked if he would give her a certificate of social work done. "Sure thing," Suresh smiled, popping a blue tablet that he chewed, and pulled down his pants.

An hour later, she walked out of the office, her legs wobbly, her panties wet with cum dripping from inside her pussy, clutching her certificate.