Raw War Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime?"

"Yes. Anywhere. In any of my TWO HOLES!"

"But I think you have a THIRD HOLE too..."

"You're really a DIRTY... THINK TANK!"

"You don't deny to my third option! So, I take that as 'YES'!"

"You men always desperately try to put the women BELOW!"

"Are you talking about the 'Missionary Position'? That's out dated long time back! The in-things are... 'COWGIRL' and 'REVERSE COWGIRL' Positions!"

"You're a DEVIL!"

"Your own 'Devil'!"

"Always trying to be 'BEHIND' me?"

"Behind you? Yes, that reminds me of the 'DOGGY POSITION'! You on all four and I behind you! Amazing!"

"You're really FILTHY!"

I stopped the vehicle. She looked at me. I smiled and said, "We're HOME my love!"

"So soon?"

"Yes, my lap has got magic!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Next time you may try to take me IN... While I drive... We will reach HOME even sooner!"

"HOME or HEAVEN?"

"Well, HOME for you and HEAVEN for me!"

"You are absolutely a gone case!"

"Let us go inside... Then I've to cum Inside!"

Divya made a face wrinkled her eyebrows with a distinct furrow between her eyebrows!

******

CHAPTER: SEVEN -- The First Experience of Fellatio and Cunnilling!

The moment we got into our bedroom... Divya moved towards the master king-size bed and sat on it.

She knew every nook-n-corner of my bedroom for the last eight years and was virtually maintaining it since last five years!

So she has no surprise element in my huge bedroom.

I locked the door and came near her.

"So, what's new?" She asked.

"Look at the wall over my working table." I said while closing her eyes with my hand and making her walk towards my working table, "Now open your eyes slowly." I said and she complied.

"WOW!" She exclaimed! There was a massive 3' X 9' vertical blow-up poster of Divya lying on the grass lawn along the beautiful lake inside 'Nandan Kanan Zoological Park'. As per my request she had worn a yellow 'Bomkai Silk Sari'. The yellow sari and green grass had a very good visual impact and my high resolution Canon camera never gave a pixilation effect even after such a huge enlargement!

"When did you install it?" Asked Divya.

"In the eve of our engagement." I replied.

"Uncle and aunty did not object to it?" She asked in a subdued tone.

"Why should they be?" I asked and then said, "In fact they appreciated my initiative as you're closer to them than me."

"Are you jealous?" Divya asked smiling.

"In contrary I'm over whelmed. You are the most important person not only for me; but now an integral part of our household!"

"Same in our house too. You're treated like a demy-God."

"Really? And what about you?"

"Well... A bit naughty... A bit hottie... And..."

"And to me; you're pretty... softy... chirpy... And..."

"Do you know one thing..." Divya intended to deviate from the topic.

"What?"

"One mouth-to-mouth kiss... For one minute... Burns 40 calories!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then lets indulge in a prolong kiss through-out the night!" I said.

"So that, by the morning we both will have 6-Packs!" Divya completed my half told story.

"Even our kids those would bear will have 6-Packs!" Saying so I held Divya's pretty face within my strong palms and started kissing her deeply!

"Uuummmmmm..." Was the only expression came out of Divya's small mouth.

While they kept on kissing... I started unbuttoning Divya's shirt and Divya pulled up my tee. Followed by her skirt and my denim. Next her bra and my vest. Finally her panty and my brief!

Within a couple of minutes... We were stark naked for the first time in front of each other! It was an awkward moment for both of us! Divya was feeling shy and I uncomfortable. Both hugged each other to avoid the other to see mine or her naked body! But for how long?

Divya's warm body had its positive impact on my excited body! My sleeping serpent started to grow like an Anaconda within no time! Divya could feel my touching her above her deep naval area! She was a good 13" shorter than him! I gradually lowered his eager hands on to her hips and started manipulating her big and fleshy butt cheeks!

Divya moaned into my mouth. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and started manipulating my tongue. I gowned. Both moved near the bed and slowly I pushed her on to the cushioned bed. The very next moment my hands were on her boobs! Touching and feeling her delicate masses! She started breathing heavily and rapidly as I started tweaking her long, hard and erect nipples!

As I looked on to her dollar size areoles and rubbing the bullet size nipples; she bite her lip to control her moans; not to wake up my parents. She extended her hands and pulled my head on to her right boob! How could I refuse such an invitation? The very next moment I opened my mouth and tried to swallow the entire boob into my eager mouth! Divya squalled in excitement.

While sucking her right boob, I manipulated the left boob with my right hand. It was just too much for her and she was again at the brink of another violent orgasm. In desperation she started rubbing her fleshy thighs very erotically. I could guess her desperation and moved my right hand from her boob down to her pussy. The moment I touched her outer labia; Divya's flood gate erupted. My palm was all wet with her sticky fluid; yet I did not deter to push my point finger right into her wet and warm hole.

Divya in the meantime extended her hand and caught hold of my already erect and ready cock. It was pretty long and thick. Length 10", width 6.3" (Circumference = 22/7 X 2; Radius: 1", Diameter: 2", Circumference: 6.3"). This made Divya apprehensive whether her small and tight virgin hole could accommodate such a mammoth organ?

But why to waste time on such paltry issues.

When more important and interesting things are there in their hands!

I lied on my back and pulled Divya over his strong body. She swung around on to a '69'-Position! While putting my cock into her delicate mouth; she offered her pussy to my eager mouth! Simultaneously started licking, lapping and sucking each other like hungry dog and bitch! Both were approaching our respective orgasms faster! First one for me and third one for Divya! I was getting impatient and said in desperation, "Aaahhhhhh... Divya... I'm very near to my orgasm!"

"Where you want to cum?" Questioned Divya.

"What do you mean?" I countered.

"ON ME or IN ME?" Divya asked breathlessly.

"Giving an option; I would love to cum inside you!"

******

CHAPTER: EIGHT -- The Real Thing In A Different Way!

Divya got up and slide down. Aligned her hairy, long and thick labia along with the erect cock of mine. Then she lifted herself up and above my massive manhood. Caught hold of my mast with her little hand and guided the pink mushroom head between the wet, warm and fleshy outer lips.

The very next moment she released herself! Her body weight was enough to impale my long and strong cock into her wet and waiting pussy!

"I forgot to tell you two things!" Screamed Divya as the 10" X 6.3" cock of mine was piercing into her awfully tight pussy hole!

"What's that?" I asked amidst laboured breathing.

"First One... I'm a 'V-I-R-G-I-N'!" As she completed her words; she had taken me to the hilt!

"D-I-V-Y-A!" I yelled in horror and desperation!

How easily she sacrificed her long cherished 'Virginity' to me!

Just because I wanted it!

What love and feeling she has got for me!

As I was thinking about her; she was recovering from her pain of losing her virginity to monster of a cock!

She was sweating profusely.

Her face was all flushed and she was slowly moving up and down his shaft... In a 'REVERSE COWGIRL POSITION'!

Trying to get accustomed to my length and girth.

It was a heavenly feeling for me! When I felt Divya's internal cunt muscles squeezed around my long and strong cock!

That was bit too much for me and I realised that it won't be possible for me to hold on for a longer period.

Slowly I extended my hands and caught hold of Divya's curvy waist from both the side.

Till now was making all the efforts of humping up and down and I was lying below quite still.

Now there was time for a 'Role Reversal'!

I lifted Divya's petite body to a good six inches and held her there in a still position.

Then I in a manner of slow motion started thrashing my massive cock into her optimum stretchable cunt from below.

It was not only an 'Action Reversal' but also a 'Power Reversal'!

The downward push by Divya was equivalent of her power play; and now the upward thrusts were equivalent to my power play!

With each upward thrust from below; Divya's entire body was flying up to another six inches along with my body and was shaking like crazy!

Which was throwing her into a never experienced frenzy!

She was shivering with each shaking thrust and was in the verge of probably the biggest orgasm of her life!

I too was in no better position!

Both were sweating profusely.

Both were panting and hissing like serpents.

The alternative moans of Divya and the grunts of mine were creating an all together different symphony much sweeter and sweater than Beethoven's!

"Now the final count-down has begun..." Divya said while panting intermittently.

"Yes I know..." I said huffing.

"Where you intend to cum?" Questioned Divya.

"Where you like me to Cum" I re-questioned.

"I know... Given an option you would love to cum inside!"

"Any day!"

"Are you sure?"

"For you... Any day... Any time... Anywhere!"

"Here I go!" Saying so I caught hold of Divya's curvy waist very tightly to keep her still... And then with a mighty upward thrust I pushed my beast of a cock into her best of a cunt to the brim! Aaahhhhhh... What a feeling that was! First experience for both! Amazing for her and animalistic for me!

She could realise that day in the very first experience that... I definitely liked it hard and rough! Cutting into her thought I asked,

"You forgot to tell me two things... One was your 'Virginity' what about the other?"

Divya looked at ME... Into MY eyes... Gave a piercing look... And then said... Practically word by word, "This -- Is -- The --Most -- Fertile -- Period -- For -- Me!"

"What?" That was a shocker for me, "You mean to say... This is the peak ovulating period for you?"

"Yes. I'm not in for any type of protection -- Internal or external! So, if everything goes right... The millions of active and virile sperms you have just deposited into my fertile womb... We would be proud parents of a bonny baby... Nine months down the line!" Divya said as a matter of fact.

"Oh Divya... DIVYA... D-I-V-Y-A!" I repeated her name innumerable times in my expression of excitement and kissed her uncountable times on every single millimetre of her face!

Divya looked at my excited face in awe!

"So? Did you cherish you dream of a 'REVERSE COWGIRL POSITION!' in our very first encounter?" She asked with a shy look and sultry voice.

"Oh Divya! You're such a darling! Now I love you all the more!" Saying so I hugged her tightly and she too reciprocated by hugging me tighter.

Before long both were lost into the oblivion after all those marathon physical activities... The best part of our whole night sleep was... We never detached ourselves from each other even for a moment... Rather attached to each other like Siamese-Twins! And there was a total satisfaction in our respective faces...

What an adorable couple we were about to be made...

******

CHAPTER: NINE -- The Morning After

It was about 5.00 AM when Divya got up. She looked at Dev's (I) face and smiled. I was still in my deep sleep but my mouth was puckered in a manner as if sucking her nipple! She giggled and patted my cheek with love and climbed down the bed and moved towards the restroom.

Took a long hot shower bath. I had already kept all the cosmetics and toiletries Divya used to use; in the designer shelves of my bathroom to her dismay! So much love! She was moved!

Wrapping a baby-pink Turkish bathing gown she emerged from the bathroom and headed to 'HER' wardrobe. Since past one year, I had created an exclusive wardrobe for Divya and periodically purchased an expensive and exclusive collection of attire for her as per her liking and taste.

Divya pulled out a deep maroon silk sari with golden border nicely folded and kept in a hanger. What was more amazing was that... The sari already got stitched with the matching 'Fall'... It also had the matching blouse, petticoat along with the sari! As if that was not enough... She was awe-stuck to see the matching bra and panty along with!

There was a pouch hanged along with the curved handle of the hanger... When she opened that... To her sheer amazement she found matching bangles, rings, ear-rings and a beautiful matching beaded-necklace and a packet of bindi along with!

How can a man be so perfect! She probably could not ask more anything more! She turned around and looked at me. I was still sleeping. Her eyes glistened. She came near me and kissed on my cheek.

Then she dropped her Turkish bathing gown on to the vitrified flooring and started to dress-up meticulously. By the time she finally put the designer maroon bindi on her forehead; she was looking like a traditional Hindu newly-wed bride! There was no doubt that she was beautiful. But along with the ethnic attire her beauty enhance umpteenth times.

She put the anchal of the sari over her head and moved out of the bedroom.

******

Me and my parents -- Mr. and Mrs. Baxies got up to the pronouncement of sweet homilies from a girl's voice... Though in a low tone... Good enough to wake up the house in the pin-drop silence of the morning! As they came out of their bedrooms... Along with the two permanent servants... To their pleasant surprise all the five of them including me saw Divya in their 'Pooja Room' (prayer room) in her traditional wear rendering prayer to their traditional 'Family-Deity' 'Goddess Durga'!

Divya finished her prayer and as she turned around, surprised to see the five disciples right behind her! Mom came forward and lovingly moved her hand on Divya's head affectionately and said, "God bless you Divya."

Divya smiled and offered the 'Pooja Prasad' (eatables offered to God) to her and then to Daddy and next to the servants. I too extended my hand. Divya reprimanded me, "Have you brushed your teeth?" She asked in a tone of a school teacher. To which I swung my head in negative. Divya again said, "Go wash your face and brush your teeth first, then only you're entitled for 'Pooja Prasad''.

"Yes Madam." Saying in a dramatic tone I moved into my bedroom. Divya smiled at my childishness. Dad and Mom too joined in with her.

"You're a magician!" Exclaimed Mom, "Even if I tell ten times, he won't listen to me. But you said just once and he obediently obeyed your order!"

"There is a difference between a mother and wife!" Said Dad.

"Like father... like son?" Divya completed the metaphor.

There was a laugh riot.

"Mummy and Daddy..." Said Divya, "You both please sit in the lounge and enjoy the morning news bulletins. Your 'Lemon Green Tea' is ready. I'll be getting it right away." Saying so she disappeared into the kitchen.

As I, my parents and Divya were sipping our tea, taking a bite of the coconut cookies Dad started to say, "Without prejudice I must say, this is probably the best cup of morning tea I'm having after decades!"

Mom seconds his statement, "Same here. More importantly the add-ons like cookies and snacks are complementing the tea in a good way."

I called the maid-servant, "Shanti chichi, listen for a moment." As Shanti came in I said, "Your job is at stake!" I said sarcastically.

"Why? What happened?" She asked in desperation.

"Mummy and daddy are so happy with Divya's tea and snacks; that I don't think you can hang around here for more than a month!" I said jokingly.

"True Dev bhaiya." Said Shanti easing out of her anxiety, "Divya Bhabhi (sister in law) has got magic in her hands! She not only got up early and finished the Pooja and all; but also made tea and snacks ready by the time me and Ramu got up!"

"What is Ramu doing?"Asked Mom.

"He is arranging things for lunch as per Divya Bhabhi's order."

"Lunch?" Questioned Dad, "I think even your job is at stake!" I said referring to Mom.

"True. This girl will make me put on weight within a couple of months, by not allowing me to do anything." She said and then asked Divya, "What are you preparing for lunch dear?"

"Today being Monday... No non-veg and no onion and garlic too. Right mummy." Said and asked Divya.

"Yes absolutely correct." Confirmed Mom.

"So, what I'm planning is to prepare a 'Combo' of Breakfast and lunch together and let's call it 'Brunch'!"

"Not a bad idea." I cut into the conversation, "What are the items for 'Brunch'?" I questioned.

"Well, it's too simple. Daddy's favourite -- 'Aloo Paratha'; Mummy's favourite 'Chana-Dal-Soya Chunks-Subzi' and your favourite 'Rice-Kheer'." Said Divya while she got up and moved towards the kitchen.

"What about your favourite?" I asked.

"That's your domain Dev," Said Mr. Baxie in an authoritative tone, "Go and get some 'Butter-Scotch-Ice-Creams' and also some 'Choco-Truffle-Fresh-Cream-Pastries' for Divya. Right my child?" He said to me while looking at Divya with questioning eyes.

"Daddy... You and Mummy know my tastes for the past 8 years. So, I don't have to ask for anything any time. For I'm pretty sure all the three of you will take care of me, even if I don't ask for anything." Saying so she moved away into the kitchen.

Dad looked at Mom and said, "I'll ask Divya's parents, if the marriage can be pre-pond? She has become a 'BAD HABIT' for all of us. Very difficult to give up."

Before Mom could answer to Dad's statement; I intervened and said, "I've the simplest and best solution to this!"

"...And what is that my dear?" Asked Mom.

"How about 'Registered Marriage'? Quick and best! That to at minimal expenses!"

******

CHAPTER: TEN -- Twist In The Tale!

Mom stood up and came near me; caught hold of my ear as if ready to give me some sort of a punishment. I looked at her in surprise and asked, "What happened? If you don't like my idea, I can drop it." I said in a low voice.

Mom brought her face right near me, hardly maintaining a gap of six inches and said in a very low tone, into his agile ear, almost in an inaudible voice, "I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO DID LAST NIGHT!"

"WHAT?" I was uttered shocked!

"Yes. I heard Divya's moans as well as your grunts!" She said looking at my face, "I got up. Opened the door and came up to your bedroom door to re-confirm the whole thing"

'Well... You know... We went for dinner... Yesterday night... On way back... She insisted... To come to our house... And I could not deny her... And... You... Know..." I was fumbling for words.

"No need for explanation. We know you and Divya much better than you two probably know each other. Let it be our little secret. Don't tell Divya that I know what you did yesterday night! The poor girl will be embarrassed unnecessarily. And I don't want to see a bit of sadness on her pretty face any day any time. It's your duty to keep my daughter in law happy all the time. UNDERSTAND?" There was an authoritarian voice as she completed her monologue.

"Yes Mom." I replied like an obedient son.

"Better you understood!" Said Mom then she called, "Divya -- Can you come here for a moment."

"Yes Mummy..." Saying so she entered the lounge.

"Dial your Mama..." Ordered Mom.

"Anything urgent?"

"Yes. Very urgent."

Divya looked at me totally confused. I in turn gave a blank look at her? She dialled her Mama's number and gave the smart-phone to Mom. The moment there was a 'Hello' from the other end; Mom spoke out, "Mrs. Dash -- It's me Dev's mother. We want to inform you that today we are planning to go for Dev and Divya's 'Registered Marriage' and you both are cordially invited to the Registrar's Office latest by 11.00 AM. And yes, the reception will be on coming Sunday. The venue will be finalised today evening." Saying so she cut off the phone and handed over it to Divya with a naughty smile.