Raw War Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I and Divya could not believe our ears! Whatever we just heard! Adding to the surprise Mom came forward and held Divya's shoulders with both her hands and said in a sweet sublime tone, "Divya -- if you don't have any objection then from today on wards you please stay in our house. Not like a daughter-in-law, but as a dear daughter. Hope Dev won't be having any objection to it!" Saying so she winked at me.

"Mummy!" All that could come out of Divya's mouth as she hugged her tightly. I had an amazing expression on my face... Part confused and part dazed. Daddy looked a bit perturbed and asked to Mom, "What you all are talking? I'm a bit confused!"

Mom came near and sat on the sofa next to Daddy to elaborate him about the whole thing.

I immediately said, "In that case me and Divya too get ready to go to Marriage Registrar's Office right in time." Saying so I literally dragged Divya by hand into our bedroom.

It was only when my bedroom door was closed, Mom realised that Dev and Divya have already vanished in and probably lost into the oblivion!

******

The moment Dev along with Divya entered his master bedroom; his cell-phone buzzed. He saw the caller's name and photo -- A Negro's face with the name 'BOB' from Cairo, capital of Egypt.

"Yes BOB, tell me..." Said Dev and started the conversation.

The talk lasted for about five minutes.

Once the call ended, Divya asked, "Who's BOB?"

"One of our biggest importers of 'Sea Food' items. He and his brother ROB are into a 'Partnership Business' in Cairo. He was asking for our latest catalogue for the new items we have just launched."

"Quite funny names -- BOB and ROB!" Said Divya.

"Yes they're twins. To be precise 'Siamese Twins'. Getting married to two twin sisters -- BOB to BENTLEY and ROB to RUMMY..."

"That seems to be interesting. Two twin brothers getting married to two twin sisters!" Added Divya.

"Yes. Quite spiced-up! The brothers are really huge! They are both 6'1" tall with a body mass of 200 pounds each. Where-as their spouses are 5'7' in height and about 175 pounds in weight!" I said.

"Wow! That sounds incredible! But still smaller than you -- both in height and weight! I suppose in all other aspects too! Though the 'Blacks' in general are prudes! And show-off a lot!" Divya said and asked, "Anything else you would like to add about them?"

"No. But your eagerness to know more about these Egyptian Negros have my own suspicion building up drastically!"I said as pulled Divya near me.

"Man will be man! Always! Seldom change!" Saying so she hugged me, kissed me and then trying to pull down my night dress...

******

End of 'PART: ONE' of 'RAW WAR'!

You must be wondering as to why I've chosen such a name -- 'RAW WAR' -- for a 'Romantic Love Story'!

WHICH EVER WAY YOU WANT TO READ THE TITLE OF THE STORY... WILL REMAIN THE SAME!!! 'RAW WAR'!!! LEFT TO RIGHT OR VICE VERSA!!!

There will be a drastic change going to happen in 'PART: TWO' of the story. Which moved five years forward from present day with a dramatic shift quite swiftly! Justifying its name!!!

Watch out for 'PART: TWO'!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******