Raw War Pt. 02

Story Info
Man proposes, God disposes.
6.7k words
4.35
5.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER: 11 -- Getting A Feel Of Things!

Place: Chandaka Farmhouse, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Year: 2019, Month: August, Date: 15th, Day: Thursday, Time: 8.30 PM.

I am DEV. Age 30 years. TDH -- Tall-Dark-Handsome. Height -- 6'3". Weight 220 pounds. Muscular -- 6 Pack. Vital stats -- 42" : 36" : 40". Crew-cut hair. Chisel face. High cheek bones. Drooping eyes.

She is DIVYA. Age 25 Years. Height 5'2". Weight 120 Pounds. Vital stats -- 36" 'D' (Before Marriage 34" 'C') : 30" : 36". Fair complexion. Long and Fleshy Legs. She had long, dark and dense hip length hair. Thick eyebrows with dark almond eyes. Sharp nose and thin lips. Her cheeks were smooth and shiny. With sexy semi-circular chin.

We were married for 5 years since 2014. We have two children -- A son 4 years old and a daughter 2 years old.

I'm an Entrepreneur registered under Company Act -- 'Divya Group' after my beloved wife's name. My retail ventures are -- 'Fish-N-More' -- 6 Seafood Outlets and 'Go Fishing' -- 12 Restaurants. Apart from a major chunk of process products exported to 10 African countries including Egypt.

BOB and ROB were both Siamese twins. Typical Negros from Cairo, Egypt. Both were 28 years old, 6'1" tall, with a weight of approximately 200 pounds each. They were successful businessmen and one of the best importers of seafood products from 'Divya Group'.

BENTLEY and RUMMY too were Negro twins from Morocco. Both were 25 years old, 5'7" tall and 150 pounds in weight. Bentley married to Bob and Rummy married to Rob.

I and Divya were sitting on one of the mattress on the left. Bob and Bentley were sitting on the second mattress on the right. Rob and Rummy were sitting on the third mattress diagonally opposite to us

Both the delightful couples were in Bhubaneswar for the past 7 days. I organised their stay in a 'Five Star' resort-hotels -- Mayfair Lagoon at my cost. Added I had given one of my chauffeur-Driven 4-Wheel SUV at their disposal for the full week. All their expenses like hotel stay, travelling, food etc. were borne by 'Divya Group' as a gesture of goodwill as they were my chart-toppers in importing of seafood products. Both the young couples were mighty happy with our gesture and hospitality. Today was their last day of stay in Bhubaneswar, before they fly down to Delhi the next day morning. So, I and Divya planned out a nice get-together for them in our Farmhouse.

I have not yet mentioned about the two voluptuous Negro women's assets! Both Bentley and Rummy were typical Negro women -- They possess of Big Boobs and Big Butts! Their Boobs were 40" 'E' and their Buttocks were -- 48" size! Added, they mostly wear similar dresses. And today they were wearing identical Denim Capri and Short White Tees -- Quite contrast to their Dark Complexion! The Short-Tees were showing their 'Deep-Belly-Buttons' and the 'Fleshy-Lower-Bellies'! Being Sleeveless Tops -- Their Untrimmed Armpit Bushes were a Hair-Fetish person's ultimate delight!

CHAPTER: 12 -- The Loosening Effect!

By the time it was 8.30 PM, we all (except Divya) already had three rounds of large pegs of scotch with tons of ice and soda! I can easily consume up to six without getting abreacted. So, I was still under control. But both the guest couples were behaving a bit dizzy! The brother duo a tag less; but the sister duo high up in air! They were behaving like crazy for every small joke and prank. I and Divya were enjoying the show looking at their inhabitations wearing off. We started off the evening talking about our school, college, friends and their city and other places they visited.

By the time night crept in -- the talk turned into an over-dose of sexual contents and city night life as well as night clubs. Bob and Rob were boosting of Africa's 'Smog' and 'Smug' clubs; and Bentley as well as Rummy were giving a second to the same... With talks of 'Strip-Clubs'... 'Lap-Dances'... 'Group Sex Orgies'... 'Loft Top Parties' and so on they had visited across the globe.

Looking back I and Divya realized that it was this exact moment of the conversation in the night at about 9.00 PM... Which might open the flood gate to... What was there in stock to come... Might be later in the night! Precisely post dinner!

AS FAR AS THE NEGROS ARE CONCERNED; THEY JUST CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SEXUAL URGE, AND WHEN USUALLY THEY GET DRUNK PARTICULARLY IN THE COMPANY OF NON-NEGRO COUPLES -- THEY BECOME OVER-ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT SHOWING AND PROVING THEIR 'SEXUAL SUPERIORITY'!

ADDED, THEY ALWAYS BOOST ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL CAPABILITY, RATHER THAN GIVING THE TYPE OF 'SEXUAL SATISFACTION' TO THE WOMEN THEY BED WITH! TO ME IT WAS... 'CRIMINALIZATION OF SEXUAL GRATIFICATION'!

IF I TRULY LOVE MY WIFE, HOW CAN I BE SO SELFISH TO BOOST MY OWN 'ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUS' OF FORCING UPON HER? OR GOING TO THE EXTENT OF A 'VIRTUAL RAPE' TO SHOW OFF MY 'MALE SUPERIORITY' SYNDROME!? SHAMEFUL! I call it -- MCP! (Male Chauvinistic Pigs!)

I LOVE MY WIFE! I ADMIRE MY WIFE! I ADORE MY WIFE! SO, WHEN I 'BED' MY WIFE -- I ALWAYS PERSONALLY SEE AND SEEK HER LEVEL OF HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION! IT WAS NOT A 'GAME' OR 'RACE' ON THE 'BED' TO SHOW MY 'ONE-UP' POSITION! TO ME LOVE IS 'GIVING' NOT 'TAKING'!

THUS, SEXUAL INTERCOURSE SHOULD ALWAYS BE INDULGED WITH THE FINAL HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION OF BOTH PARTNERS! IT WAS NOT A 'BRUSH OF EGO' OR 'EGO SATISFACTION' IT WAS MUCH BEYOND THAT!

As the conversation took a sexual turn at that point of time... And no one even tried to be subtle or subdued... They wanted to know how I and my wife's love affair started. As I gave the vivid details, they were thrilled but Divya blushed beetroot. But then Bob and Rob went a step further and started asking me arresting questions related to our exclusive private life. Divya was shocked to hear that! As the questions became too sexually explicit and personal, Divya felt nasty! Even I felt bad too.

But then, they were like that! Etiquette or mannerism were wonder words in their lexicon! I preferred to remain quite than to speak out something for no one's benefit. Then they were blunter in asking me when we started our 'Sexual Escapade'? Pre-Marriage? Or 'Post-Marriage'? Then the next bunter - How sexually active we are/or were? And their questions shocked me as well as Divya. When the probes and enquiries zeroed down to 'Fellatio'... 'Oral Sex'... 'Anal Sex'... And a volley of other similar questions... Divya excused herself to organise the dinner and left the gathering in a jiffy!

"What about you guys?" I asked humorously, trying to duck and change the topic from us to them.

"Numerous one night stands," Both the guys said in unison, "Almost in every corner of the world! Not to mention about India and Bhubaneswar for that matter!" Boosted the Negro brothers!

"We do a lot of swinging and swapping too!" Added Bentley and Rummy! They looked at me suggestively with a naughty wink in their eyes!

I looked at all the four of them -- One by one -- The girls were sexy! To be precise -- voluptuous! But the boys were ugly! Well, ugly might be a bit of a humble word, I supposed!

For a moment I thought most guys, liked to brag about their sexual encounters that never actually happened in real life! Bob and Rob too were no exception to that I supposed! Or they liked to increase their counts to make up for their inability to score in the real life conditions... I could vaguely think about... Similar situations and conditions in my school and college days too! When the loser guys always brag about girls whom they never get or met.

Bob gave me an egoistic and incredulous statement, "Haven't you heard the popular saying?"

I shot back, "What was that?"

"Well, 'When You Go Black... You Never Go Back'!" Said Bob with a smirk, and looked at his sexy wife Bentley and winked.

I sat straight and asked, "Haven't you heard the other part of the story?"

"What's that?" Asked Rob.

"Well, 'When You Go Brown... You Simply Love The Crown'!" I frowned back and looked at both Bentley and Rummy and winked at Rummy, which she saw but not her dizzy husband Rob. She giggled to my statement and action!

"What happened?" Asked Rob.

"Nothing!" Replied Rummy as she was instant to wink back at me indicating my hardening crotch!

I felt ashamed and pulled a cushioned pillow and put on my lap to avoid her gaze, not before I was caught in the act by Bentley! She opened her eyes wide to show her astonishment! I indicated her boobs and mouthed the words that -- 'It was a resultant of her sexy boobs!' Both the sisters looked at each other and giggled simultaneously like kids.

Divya came in and said, "Dinner is ready. Time to 'Consume'!"

"Not to 'Consummate'?" Asked Bob sarcastically.

Divya was taken aback!

"Grow up buddy." Said Rob as he pulled Bob by his arm into the restroom to get refreshed before dinner.

CHAPTER: 13 -- Post Dinner Rewards To Start With!

Dinner was a fun-filled activity. All the four of them were real voracious eater so far as non-veg were concerned! Divya was probably one of the finest cooks I've come across. The 'Tandoor-Tiger-Prawn' platter, the 'Whole-Crab-Combo', the 'Jumbo-Sea-Fish-Tandoor' along with Romali Roti, Butter Naan, and Methi Paratha was a deadly combination for a sumptuous dinner! All the four of them piled on the food and ate to their heart content. I was specially taking care of the sexy ladies, whereas Divya was taking add-on care of the Big Black folks. They were mighty happy with our hospitality. And felt honoured

Post dinner, Divya had an elaborate plan for a six course dessert -- It started with a piping hot Jalebi and Rabri (Mouth watering sweet-meat from India) while ending with a Vanilla Ice Cream Double Scoop with Double Dose of Hot-Melting-Chocolates! The two pairs of couples were flabbergasted! No words for them to express their exasperations!

After the prolonged dinner, I intended to help out Divya with cleaning of the dinning arena. So I made the four couples comfortable in the 'Lounge' Cushioned Area and said, "Be comfortable with 'Post Dinner Sweet Wines' I'll join you back after helping Divya with the tit-bits!"

"Tits or Bits?" Snapped back Rob?

"Rob? You're incorrigible!" Admonished Rummy.

"What did I say?" Countered Rob, "Dev only said 'TIT BITS'! I just re-confirmed."

"Oohhhh... What an Innocent Boy!" Rummy slapped him mildly on his dark cheeks and said, "Naughty Boys like you do get a slap!"

"Then 'Good Boys' like me do get a kiss?" Bob played along looking at Bentley with a sly smile!

"Of course my love!" Saying so Bentley gave him a quick mild smooch on his thick lips.

'So, the ball probably had started to roll' -- I said to myself.

I got up and went to the 'Customised Bar' and refilled the 'Sweet Wine' for all of us a second fill!

Rummy was quick to say, "This is the first time I tried a 'Sweet Wine' in my life and honestly I got hooked on to it!"

"So sweet of you my love!" I said and kept the remaining half bottle of 'Sweet Wine' near her and said, "This one is exclusively for you to consume, without sharing!"

"Oh! You're such a darling!" Said Rummy and crawled near to me on the cushion, "A Sweet Pal like you do get a Proper Peck!" Saying so she held my face between both palms and smooched me very hard on my lips!

Wow! What a feeling that was! First kiss ever by a Negro Woman! That too in front for her jealous (?) husband! I looked at Rob -- it really didn't matter him much as he was busy in sipping his own wine.

"What're you looking at?" Questioned Rummy, "Even if I kiss you 100 times, it hardly mattered or bothered him!" Said she with a giggle. I looked at her with disbelief eyes. "You don't believe me?" Countered Rummy as she pulled me near her and kissed again!

This time she pulled my left hand and kept on her right boob! I was shocked! She smiled and said "Your obsession! What I observed since evening!" I was amazed to feel her just tee covered boob!

That means just before dinner when she went to restroom to get freshened up; she had deliberately removed her bra from within! For the post-dinner rendezvous? Her huge boobs were braless from within! Still remain so high-up on her chest! Defying gravity!

The mammoth melons I was touching and feeling were soft and firm at the same time! Spongy and warm at the same time! It was a whole new experience to me! Despite the fact that I was married for 5 years and was into boob scanning for more than 6 years! (Of course only with my dearest wife!)

Rummy's nipples were as long, as strong and as thick as a bullet! As I tweaked her nipple with my thumb and fore-finger, she moaned, "Aaahhhhhh... You've magical fingers!" She exclaimed in awe! Then there was a giggle we heard and saw Bentley was intently looking at us from her vantage point of view!

"Feeling Jealous?" Countered Rummy.

"No. Zealous!" Shot back Bentley and showed the empty bottle of 'Sweet Wine' to us, "Look what your hubby has done!" She said to Rummy. Now on wards till tomorrow late morning he will lie there like a log!" She said with a smile.

"What about your hubby?" Asked Rummy to Bentley, who in turn just dangled her own empty glass in front of her face, indicating the very fact that Bob had not only consumed his own sweet wine; but also her wine too! Aaahhhhhh... What smart asses! I wondered looking at the two Negro Divas from Cairo! But the two sisters had other plans! They wanted to be doubly sure of the whole thing! So, Bentley came near me and asked, "You've touched the BOOB of sis, that way I've the right to demand you to touch my BUTT!"

"What?" I literally jumped on the cushion!

"I'm sure you're not hard of hearing! I said play with my BUTT!" She demanded.

And I accepted. As my eager right hand proceeded to her left BUTT CHEEK, she caught, pulled and pushed my hand into her Capri! My warm palm was on her huge naked BUTT CHEEK! I almost had an instant orgasm! The feeling was so intense!

Then she slowly removed my hand from within her Capri. Both the sisters were sitting in front of me, facing me, on all the four! Their deep neck Tee was showing their wanton braless tits almost up to their erect nipples! I was getting an instant hard-on was only a minor side effect!

"Do you have 'Gin'?" Asked Bentley.

"Yes. But why?" I enquired.

"Give me two tall glasses with Sprite mixing into in it." Said Bentley.

Like an obedient pupil, I pulled out two really tall glasses and half filled 'Gin', about 200 ML each and the rest 200 ML of chilled Sprite! Then handed over the two glasses to the respective wives. Like 'Cunning Foxes', they moved near their almost passed out husbands and made them drink the 'Chilled Tall Gin' glasses! Saying all the sweet nothings into their ears as if singing lullaby in their ears! As the glasses were bottom up, there was sadistic pleasure in the eyes of both the sisters!

"Bloody Sons Of A Bitch!" Rummy said in an irritating tone.

"Why? What happened? Why you've so much of praise for your husbands?" I asked surprisingly as well as sarcastically.

Bentley looked through me! As if I's transparent and called, "Divya! Can you come here for a minute..." Divya emerged from the 'Wet Kitchen Area'. "Please show Dev your WhatsApp message." She demanded.

CHAPTER: 14 -- Starting Of A Mystery!

Divya walked near me and showed me a video WhatsApp message. It was a recording of a conversation between Bob and Rob in our restroom, just before our dinner session!

Inside the restroom I could hear the much audible voices of both of them as they started talking about my wife! As to how much a sexy bitch my wife is all about! And how desperate both of them were to fuck Divya like a true bitch... Both in her cunt as well in her ass!

I was shocked!

Then the door of the restroom was pushed opened by about 6" and both the brothers were shown in a half inebriated condition -- were peeing, then washing and cleaning their hands.

"Let's do one thing..." Said Rob.

"What?" Asked Bob.

"Post dinner, let's first make Dev drunk!" Said Rob.

"So what?" Questioned Bob.

"Then Divya! She's a 'Super Sexy' but 'Physically Too Weak' a Bitch! We can seduce her easily with what we possess between our legs! The 9"!" Said Rob with a winning smile; while rubbing his crotch in the most disgusting way!

"But Divya's our best friend's wife..." Bob tried to be logical.

"Fuck your logic! I wanted her from the day we landed in Bhubaneswar! She's the sexiest of the Bitches I've seen in India!" Said Rob

"So, you really wanted to fuck her since then?" Questioned Bob.

"Yes. At any cost!" Emphasised Rob.

"Why not then you exchange Rummy with Divya? In that case... Dev might agree to your 'Indecent Proposal'!"

"Not a bad idea! But let's first try with Plan 'A' of making Dev drunk! If it fails -- Then Plan 'B' -- Always there!"

Both of them had a hearty laughter as they walked out of the restroom. With that the video recording came to an abrupt ending.

Divya removed her cell phone from my face with a grimed looking face.

"What's that all about?" I asked in middle of a controversy totally dazed.

"Let me explain it to you" Said Bentley, "I's at the door of the restroom just before dinner. When the two brothers, conspired about the whole thing. I knew they'd an ill eye on Divya since day one. But what they were planning was simply not done. If I'd talked to you, you might not have believed me. Hence I recorded it and send it to Divya as a black and white proof!"

"Man proposes. God disposes." I said with a smile, "They wanted to make me drunk and screw my dear wife! Now you see their conditions -- They're in semi-conscious condition and their beautiful wives in front of me in the most alluring way!" I confessed.

"So, finally you agree 'Black Is Beautiful!' Asked Rummy.

'I never deny it either!" I said, "You two have the most natural and sexiest of the looks I've ever seen!"

"Really?" Snubbed Bentley, "Will you be saying so even tomorrow morning after screwing us like crazy for the whole night?"

"What do you mean?" I was stunned.

"We mean what you exactly heard!" Shot back Rummy.

"And when we say -- 'WE' -- it's not just about we two sisters, but Divya too is included into our 'ORGY'!"

"Hang on! And tell me what all the three of you've conspired." I asked all the three of them looking particularly at my sexy wife who in turn was oozing a really bitchy smile I was seeing for the very first time!

Then Rummy came to my rescue, "Simple buddy. Just relax and listen. When Bentley saw and recorded it, she first talked and showed it to me. We decided to involve Divya, because she was the 'Main Victim Of Circumstances'! So we WhatsApp the same to her. During the 'Post Dinner Dessert Break' we'd the elaborate plan. But by then both Bob and Rob were down with enough Scotch, Wine and subsequently Gin! Both the brothers get bold-out with Gin. So our game plan was through and now the real 'GAME' will start!"

"What 'GAME'?" I questioned half knowing the answer!

"Three Young And Sexy Women... And One Young And Handsome Man... In a secluded Farmhouse... Fifty Kilometres Away From Bhubaneswar... Do We Have To Elaborate You About The Probabilities And Possibilities? Or You Are 'MAN' Enough To Understand And Utilise It All By Yourself?" Snapped back Bentley.

12