Raw War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Divya. She had a grin in her face with an admixture of anticipation and expectations! I stood up and the first dictum came from me, "I shall be joining you three in next fifteen minutes. Let the two brothers be there in that wall side cushion. About you three -- please be my moose till tomorrow morning! I want to make it an unforgettable event for all the four of us! To be cherished till a very very long time!"

Then I gave a verbal instruction to each of them to occupy a cushion. Those way three mermaids in three island cushions to be admonished in the most erotic way for the next 10 hours! What a lucky fellow I was! That particular night! I couldn't have asked God for anything more or better!

CHAPTER: 15 -- Three Mysterious Women! First -- 'BENTLEY'

I had a tray full of novelties for all the three of them. I handed over the well packed transparent 'GIFT PACKS' to each of them. As they were wondering as to what were inside the expensive looking packs; I directed them to open their respective 'GIFTS'! Each of the pack had 3 Designer-Flavoured-Ribbed Condoms, A Tube of K-Y Jelly, 20 Pieces of Wet-Aromatic-Tissues, Two Vibrators -- A Short-n-Thin One, and Another Long-n-Thick One! All the three of them were now blushing and giggling like school kids looking at their precious Gifts-Of-The-Moment!

"So dear fuckable women!" I commanded, "As evident from the pack... I'd love to cum at least 9 times! Which means 3 times in each one of you! Because every woman has 3 lovely fuckable holes! The condoms are for protection! Anyone desired for the same, can use them! But; not the mandatory rule! Anyone interested for without it... I'll be the first one to go for it! Because I'm the last one to have a fucking with a partition!" Then I looked at Bentley and said, 'We all have all the freedom. But to make life easy... I've made it 'Alphabetically'! As I'll start with Bentley, the rest two of you just lie down there on your cushion and relax and enjoy!"

Saying so I moved over to Bentley.

"What Am I supposed to do?" She asked blushing.

"Just stand up" I demanded.

She complied. And I started disrobing her. Within no time she was there standing on her cushion without a single thread on her voluptuous body! Aaahhhhhh... What sight that was! She was much better looking without any clothes than I was expecting her to be! Her semi-spherical boobs -- 40" 'E' -- Were really huge and damn sexy! It resembled the size of a big and ripe grape-fruit!

The puckered areoles were much bigger than a dollar and the nipples were very strategically located right at the centre of the areoles! What was really shocking was that being absolutely mind-boggling in size... Her twin heavy masses were defying gravity!

I asked her to lift and place her hands on the back of her head. She was so excited by then, as was being watched closely by three persons' three pair of eyes that she immediately did so without any delay! Her dark, damp and hairy armpits were really alluring and inviting! I laughed and licked my lips... Like a Hindi movie villain... As I came near her... With a pair of bulging eyes and an erect cock!

I did not want to indulge in the initial foreplay too much... That might be a time consuming process... And would make me too excited to cum soon! With obvious reasons I intended to avoid it as far as possible. So without any ado I put my face onto Bentley's armpit and started lapping and licking her sweaty armpit... While both my hands were mauling her magnificent boobs... As if I was working my hands on a few kilos of wheat dough! As I was merciless... She started to moan! Then her moan echoed! I looked from the corner of my eyes -- both Divya and Rummy were slowly playing with their pussy lips! And moaning shamelessly!

I moved one of my hands from her boobs on to her hairy snatch... and without warning put my entire middle finger deep inside her to the last knuckle! She whimpered, "Oouuuucccccchhhhhhhh!" Was her instant reaction! As she bites her teeth to avoid any further noise or screaming louder and prolong! I eased her on to the cushion and with a jiffy I removed all my clothing and stood there proudly!

Divya knew -- so she remained unmoved. But the reactions of both Bentley and Rummy were a delight to watch! My rock solid cock was reaching an envious and unbelievable length of almost 10" or beyond! Which suited my 6'3" height! The thickness was as good as a 'Red Bull' can! (Circumference = 22/7 X 2. If 'Radius' is 1", Then 'Diameter' is 2", and 'Circumference' is 6.3"). With my 'Diameter' of 2.5" -- The 'Girth' or 'Circumference' was 7.9"! The knob was as big as a medium size pears!

The ribbed knob -- which Divya always referred to as her -- 'PMH' -- 'Pink-Mushroom-Head' indeed make Divya even today to wriggle with pain and pleasure as it move into her slimy twat for the first time any day! It being really huge! And her pussy extremely elastic!

I moved over Bentley's sexy body. She spontaneously raised and curled her body below her waist. I positioned myself between her dark and fleshy thighs. She caught hold of my long and thick-meat and positioned its raged knob right at her long and thick outer labia! As my inhuman extra-thick knob pried-open her human and delicate folds of vaginal lips; there was a moan of distinct owe I could hear escaped out of the sexy mouth of Bentley -- "Aaahhhhhh...".

"What happened?" I asked, knowing fully well the reason for her moan!

"Your knob is the biggest I've ever encountered in my life so far!" Exclaimed Bentley with a grunt! That was music to my ears! A married Negro who indulged in frequent swapping saying it to me that -- 'My Cock Knob' was the 'BIGGEST' she had experienced so far! Slowly I exerted pressure and the knob gradually made its' own in-way to invade into the wet and warm tunnel of Bentley! I continued and in about ten seconds, the whole of my big knob was totally engulfed by Bentley's eager pussy lips!

But my in-ward thrash continued mercilessly... And she was probably thinking that I's really rough when again without warning I exerted pressure of my mammoth cock against her comparatively tiny hole and plunged my huge, thick cock inside her twat! She screamed in pain as my almost a footer spread-opened her cunt really broad-n-wide! She probably felt like losing her virginity all over again to my authoritarian cock!

"You're a true 'Cunt-Buster'!" She exclaimed in real awe!

'CUNT BUSTER' -- A New Terminology In My Lexicon Of Sexual Overtures!

CHAPTER: 16 -- Three Mysterious Women! On Slaughter Of 'BENTLEY' Continued!

Bentley was a little surprised that I didn't believe in foreplay, but quite frankly, with the size of the cock inside her tight-fitting pussy, she didn't blame me much for the same! My nearly a footer could easily satisfy a woman without the need for cuddles and hugs, or even licking of a pussy! I was always firm without being rude to my partners! And they in general did not mind or care that attitude of mine for they know what I possess between my legs, justified my action! Though I love all the relative actions of neat foreplay... I avoided everything today... Just to show my way of dominance on the 'Devilish Negro Woman' -- that a standard man from any corner of the world can very easily dominant a Negro Woman to any extent he wished to! And I was no different!

With a continuous inward movement I was totally impaled my huge cock into her slippery cunt in another ten to twelve seconds! Our pubic bush brushed each other in the most seductive way... That was when I intended her to give a bit of a gestation period to her for accommodating my shaft in her pussy completely... But not before I shifted my eager hands from the side of her body... On to the mighty boobs and started mauling them mercilessly!

"Oh My Gawd..." Bentley moaned louder this time, "No hesitation in saying that... You're the 'BIGGEST' I've ever experienced!"

"Bigger than your hubby? Bob?" I asked with a smirk.

She remained silent. Probably hesitated to answer that banter. But I was adamant, "Say it loudly that I'm bigger... Much bigger than your husband!"

"Yes! You are!"

"I'm what?" I demanded, while pulling out almost 10" and pushing back with a mighty thud!

"Oouuucccchhhhh!" Screamed Bentley, "You're much too 'BIGGER' and 'THICKER' than Bob!" She said looking at my face, "Are you happy now?" She asked looking into my eyes!

"MIGHTY!"

"THEN WHY THE HELL YOU'RE NOT FUCKING ME WITH THAT 'BEAST-OF-A-COCK' OF YOURS?" Bentley literally shouted at me in desperation!

I smiled rather sarcastically with a deep level of satisfaction being turning on a Negro Woman to this level of 'Sexual Desperation'... Though, honestly I neither had the time nor the inclination to hear her bull-shit. But still I wanted to play along and thus I asked her bluntly, "Would you now want to experience a 'True-Man' fucking your lovely cunt?"

"Yes!" Said Bentley with a heavy breathing. She was a pretty hefty woman with a body mass of 150 pounds! Then at 30, I too was no fancy a guy! With a six-pack gym-fit body... I effortlessly picked her up and stood majestically in the middle of her cushion!

My hands were holding on to her massive butt-cheeks and I was making her go up and come down on my dong with manipulation of my strong hands, while mauling her fleshy butt cheeks mercilessly for her to moan both in desperation and satisfaction! Then I played along and loosened my grip on her ass! This made her feel like my cock alone was supporting her to inter-mingle our most intimate body parts! She looked at me in total awe! Forgetting the very fact that... She was holding me tightly across my neck with her plump hands! And across the waist... Her fleshy thighs wrapped around like an Octopus tentacles!

She could feel me sliding deeper into her... As gravity pulled her down... Along my envious length! It felt really very tight to her! Which otherwise was also a fact! My cock gradually filled her to the brim! And she could feel me hitting every part of her physically saturated pussy as I slid in-n-out of her in a slow motion! Wrapping back around my shaft as my huge head slid deeper and deeper into her ever tight 'Twat-Tunnel'! She couldn't hold back any more and was moaning uncontrollably in a much frequent and a much louder voice! When I was in as deep as her pussy could take me in... She moaned even louder with a continuous squealed, "Aaaiiiiiieeeeeeeee..."

She was sure that I had more to give her! But how much she could really take me in was a million dollar question! Because beyond 9"... There was no room left inside her almost physically saturated pussy! But mentally she was not saturated! And wanted more! Much more! Though I was 10" -- It was not just 1" extra; but 11% extra! That 1" was playing magic inside her wet and warm cunt! The un-touched virgin area deep inside her married cunt! And the 7.5" Girth! Was doing magic!

Holding her fleshy legs with my strong hands I slowly lifted her up and down with almost freely! Without much of an effort or exertion! The initial pain of my mammoth cock banging deep into her cunt gradually beginning to change to a sublime-pleasure and made her to moan even harder and she was pretty sure that the on-lookers (Divya and Rummy) could hear her loud and clear! But she cared a damn and restlessly and relentlessly swung her sweaty head from side to side while screaming abundantly!

I WAS PRETTY MUCH SURE THAT SHE HAD NEVER BEEN STRETCHED SO WIDE BEFORE! WHICH INDEED WAS A BIG MORALE BOOSTER FOR ME! AFTER SEEING THAT VIDEO OF THE TWO BROTHERS, I BECAME SOMEWHAT OF AN ANIMALISTIC IN NATURE; AS IF INTENDED TO TAKE SOME SWEET-N-SOUR REVENGE ON THEM... BY FUCKING THEIR LOVELY BETTER-HALVES IN A 'NO-MERCY-NO-LIMIT' BASIS!

The cold air from the split AC was only a brief relief to her otherwise sweaty body!

She was so hot from all the actions... What we were indulged in that... She had never even noticed the very fact that Rummy had slowly tresses-passed into our territory of the cushion... Stood up... And put her eager mouth on to her erect nipples! By then Bentley had closed her eyes. But Rummy's action forced her to open her eyes. Seeing Rummy's face just a foot away from her... Made her to giggle like a school girl!

"Enjoying?" Questioned Rummy.

"Yes! Like never before!"

"Pretty evident from the facts... Of his size of his shaft... And the expressions on your face!"

"Really? Is it so evident?"

"Much more than that! What you are probably experiencing!" Said Rummy and continued, "I'd never ever seen your facial expression like that since last 7 years of our love-making together!" Saying so she kissed Bentley's mouth very hard.

"Uummmm... Damn it! You're hurting me!" Complained Bentley.

"I'm damn jealous! You being the first!" Countered Rummy.

While Bentley giggled again... Divya was enjoying the show from the other cushion... Half lying on the pillows and finger-fucking herself to a new height... While waiting for her turn... To be the next 'Sweet-Victim' of 'Planned-Circumstances'!

WHEN I STARTED LIFTING BENTLEY AGAIN... AND LETTING HER FALL FASTER AND DEEPER... IT ONLY INCREASED THE HEAT... INSIDE HER WHAT SHE WAS TILL NOW EXPERIENCING!

"OOUUUCCCCHHHHH!" WAS HER SPONTANEOUS REACTION!


EVEN BEING 150 POUNDS I WAS MOVING HER EFFORTLESSLY AROUND THE CUSHION AND FUCKING HER TO GLORY! SHE FELT LIKE A 'STUFFED-RAED-DOLL'! IN MY STRONG HANDS! AS I WAS TREATING HER AND MANIPULATING HER AS WELL AS HER VITAL BODY PARTS TO MY MAXIMUM SATISFACTION BY MAKING HER MY 'FUCKABLE-SUCKABLE-TOY'! SHE HAD NO OTHER CHOICE LEFT THAN... TO FULLY CO-OPERATE TO MY WHIMS AND MOODS... WHICH NOT ONLY MADE HER SUBMISSIVE... BUT ALSO MADE HER HORNIER!

IN ORDER TO TRY TO HIDE HER MOANING... SHE EXTENDED HER FACE AND KISSED ME HARD AND WET WHILE I SLIDE MY LONG AND THICK TONGUE DEEP INTO HER ORAL CAVITY! EVEN THAT PROBABLY FELT MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER TO HER THAN THE MEN SHE HAD KISSED SO FAR! AS SHE WRITHED HER ASS SEDUCTIVELY AROUND MY CROTCH! I WAS LITERALLY MANHANDLING HER BY NOW... AND WAS DOING EVERYTHING... WHICH WAS GIVING ME A SADISTIC PLEASURE!

I COULD FEEL THAT SHE WAS PRETTY AROUSED AND DELIRIOUS WITH PLEASURE... AND DIDN'T CARE AT ALL... AS TO THE WAY I WAS TREATING HER LIKE A 'DUSKY-WHORE'! INCREASING THE SPEED AGAIN I MADE HER FORGETTING OUR KISS... AND MOANIN HARD UNTIL HER MAIDEN ORGASM STRUCK TO HER ALMOST INSTANTLY! AS IF HIT BY A LIGHTING... HER WHOLE BODY TINGLED WITH AS IF HIT BY A 440 VOLTS OF CURRENT... AND HER SOUL FELT LIKE... IT WAS TRYING TO LEAVE HER EXHAUSTIVE BODY... AND GETTING INTO HER WICKED MIND! HER HAIRY, WARM, WET AND EXHAUSTIVE PUSSY EXPLODED AGAINST MY HUGE COCK!

Uncontrollably her hands let go of my neck and she slipped back and into me... And sending her legs high into the air... As her pussy throbbed around my glorious member buried deep inside her to the hilt! For a moment she was sure of it was that just my mammoth cock that held her up! A glorious moment of unison! I supposed! Slowing and eventually I stopped fucking her with my engorged cock as it was already embedded inside her to the brim and she was enjoying the post-orgasm bliss to the core!

She held on to me tightly until her pussy calmed down... Her orgasm subsided... And she was able to breathe again pretty normally! We probably fucked for about fifteen minutes... When all these actions and reactions took place! Without warning I loosened Bentley's hands with one of my strong hands... While unfasten her legs with the other... In the process... She virtually fell down from grace... On to the thick cushion... On her sweaty back... With a mighty thud! She was shocked! Looked at me with wide astonishing eyes!

"Happy?" I questioned.

She just nodded her head in affirmation; "But you've not cum yet!" She wanted to confirm that.

"Yes. I've not cum yet!" I reconfirmed.

"But why?"

"You want me to cum?"

"Yes. You must cum. You fuck a girl and don't cum means..."

"Means what?" I jolly-well knew what she was about to say next.

"It's an 'INSULT' to the girl's self dignity!" Purred Bentley.

"You want me to cum?" I re-confirmed.

"Yes. You should cum!" She said empathetically!

"I've one pre-condition!"

"Any damn condition... Accepted by me!"

"Okay..."

Saying so I knelt down between Bentley's thunder-thighs. Lifted her dusky legs over my shoulders and aligned her shiny and hairy twat along with my massive cock. Without giving her a guess or gestation period I rammed my long and thick cock into her slippery cunt! One massive jab and all the 10" buried deep into her dark tunnel to the hilt!

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!" Yelled Bentley.

"What happened?" I growled.

'That's brutal!" She groaned.

"But; I believe you like it HARD!"

"Yes I do like it HARD; but not this HARD!"

"Huhhh... If this is very HARD to you... then what about... HARDER... And HARDEST?"

"I WILL DIE!"

"NO! YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN!" Saying so I started ramming my 10" into her wanting cunt all the more vigorously!

She started huffing and puffing under me, "Ahh... Aahhhh... Aaahhhhhh... Ohh... Oohhhh... Ooohhhhhh... Ehh... Eehhhh... Eeehhhhhh...Aiieee... Aaiiiieeeeee... Aaaiiiiiieeeeeeeee..."

"ENJOYING... YOU... BITCH?" I TEASED HER.

"OOHHHH... DEV! YOU ARE KILLING ME... KILLING ME WITH PLEASURE!"

"READY FOR CUMMING AGAIN?"

"YES... ALMOST... I'M THERE..."

"THEN, WHY DON'T YOU CUM? WHO STOPS YOU?"

"YOU TOO CUM WITH ME!" BENTLEY REQUESTED.

"WHY SHOULD I?" I PLAYED ALONG.

"PLEEEAAASEEE... CUM WITH ME..." SHE LITERALLY BEGGED.

"MY WHIM... MY MOOD... MY CONDITION!" I dictated.

"I AGREE TO ALL YOUR CONDITIONS..." SHE SAID AS HER EYES GLISTENED.

"OKAY... ARE YOU READY?" I ASKED.

"YESSS!!!"

"CUM WITH ME..."

"SURE..."

"HERE... I... GO..." I SAID WITH A GRUNT!

"ARE YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME???" BENTLEY SCREAMED!!!

"YEESSS... THAT WAS MY 'CONDITION'!!!" I GROWLED!!!

"BUT... BUT... I'M NOT UNDER PILLS... AND THIS IS THE PEAK OF MY 'FERTILE PERIOD'!!!" BENTLEY SAID HUFFING AND PUFFING!!!

"WHAT BETTER CHANCE OR CHOICE YOU'VE GOT??? THAN TO GET INSAMINATED WITH MY VIRILE SEEDS!!! TO GET IMPREGNATED WITH INDIAN POTENT SPERMS!!! TO DELIVER A FAIR AND HEALTHY SUB-CONTINENTAL CHILD WITH DARK EYES! LONG NOSE!! AND STRAIGHT HAIR!!!"

RUMMY AND DIVYA WERE LOOKING AT ME AND BENTLEY WITH SAUCER EYES... AS I DEPOSITED WHAT SEEMED LIKE GALLONS OF STICKY AND TRANSLUSCENT JISM DEEP INTO HER MARRIED FERTILE WOMB!!!

SHE TOO WAS CUMMING... CUMMING LIKE MAD!!! OUR OUT-BURST CONTINUED FOR ABOUT EIGHT TO TEN SECONDS!!! THEN FINALLY I FALL FLAT ON HER BIG 40" 'E' BOOBS! TAKING HER LONG RIGHT NIPPLE RIGHT INTO MY EAGER MOUTH!!! SUCKING LESS!!! BITING MORE!!!

"Uuummmmmm..." She moaned.

I lifted my head and said, "Wait for your turn 'TWO'... See you soon!"

Saying so I turned to Divya!

"Your turn my dear!" I said to her.

"Not now! Take a break! I'll join you in 'PART: THREE' of 'RAW WAR'! Till then 'HAVE A GREAT TIME'!" Said Divya with a smile.

End of 'PART: TWO' of 'RAW WAR'

Either way you read... 'RAW WAR' remains 'RAW WAR'! The 'WAR' has already begun between the two extremes! 'DOMINANT' and 'DOMINATING'! Watch-out for PART III...

BySweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

12