Ray and his Fuck Van

Story Info
Took Ray's cock up my ass, and sucking my dad!
2.6k words
4.48
61.3k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those following my sex life stories you will have read about my life to date.

I am 19 years old and, basically a cock loving cum slut.

I am now engaged to D, who is fucking his way through university while I am getting plenty of cock at home.

I had just been fucked by Ray, a bloke at work, who has the most amazing cock I have ever seen or had,It was 9 inches long, cut, and so thick. A friend of ours, Dave, had a cock about the same length, but not as big in girth.

That evening, when I got home my mum just knew I had been up to something but never said anything. My father was always telling me off about my dress. I liked wearing see through blouses that showed my tits, and short skirts.

As I said in my last story, I was sure he had a hard on as he looked at me. I went upstairs and washed and came down in my nightie, it was not see through and covered my bum, or so I thought!.

I was helping mum get dinner and every time I bent over he was looking at me.

I felt turned on showing my bum to my dad, especially after seeing the photos of him and mum at one of their sex parties.

I was thinking what it would be like to fuck him, or at least suck his cock.

After dinner I went to bed and thought about my father fucking me as my hand was on my cunt. Then Ray's cock came into my mind, I explored my cunt, and, even after taking all of his cock in me, it felt normal.

I made myself cum, for about the tenth time that day, dreaming of Ray and my dad fucking me.

The next morning I dressed for work as normal, my father had left for work and mum just said, "Anna, I wished you would not dress like that, your dad can see everything and he is a man."

"But mum, he is my dad."

"Well in bed last night he was all over me, talking about your tits and your bum as he fucked me."

I had never heard my mum swear or say fuck before.

"OK, mum I will cover up more in future, at least at home."

I caught the bus to work, my cunt was already getting wet as my mind went off into thoughts of being fucked by dad. I walked through the factory as I approached Ray on the corner.

"Morning cunt." He said.

I lifted my skirt showing him my bush, hoping no one else was watching.

I made my way up the stairs, my bum on show, god I wanted his cock so much I nearly orgasmed on the stairs.

The day went quickly, I was called to the directors office after lunch and, I suppose serviced two of them. They only used my cunt, and my mouth.

Brian, my boss fucked my ass later, and at least I came, a nice anal orgasm.

At close I made my way down the stairs and Ray was waiting again. Thank fuck, I thought, a real cock wanted me.

"Fuck." He said.

"Yes please." I heard myself saying.

We walked to his van and he helped me up, his hand up my thighs as normal.

I sat and took my skirt off, unbuttoned my blouse as he got in.

Ray just looked at me.

I reached across and unzipped his trousers before he drove off, releasing that beautiful cock, fuck, it was enormous, it looked bigger than ever and it was not even hard yet.

I stroked it and myself as he drove out of the factory car park, my blouse fell off so I was naked as he drove.

"You are one horny young bitch," he said as he drove.

"I told my wife all about you and she would love to meet you if you want to, she could not believe you deep throated me."

"I would love to, she sounds fun and I have not gone down on a girl for a while."

I just had to, I lay on his lap, my mouth over his cock, god it was so good my legs opened wide, my fingers were in my cunt as he kept driving.

Then we stopped and he was laughing.

"Look Anna you have an audience."

Looking up I saw we were at some traffic lights and a lorry was alongside us with the driver looking straight down at me. I smiled at him and twisted so my cunt was facing him, I spread my legs and fingered myself as he was watching me.

His arm was moving as he watched me, I guessed he was wanking himself looking at me so I lifted my hips up and spread myself,bending my knees I positioned myself so my cunt was as near to the window as I could get.

He stood up and I could see him pumping his cock, he soon came and his spunk was all over the widow of our Van. Then the lights changed and we had to move.

I went back to sucking Ray's cock, and was still playing with it as Ray pulled off down a lane.

"In the back quick you dirty cunt, spread those legs."

I walked, naked, and climbed in the back, got on my back, my legs wide open to receive his member.

Ray dropped his trousers and this time, never hesitated as his cock just pushed my lips apart and he drove the full length right in me.

"I screamed, oh fuck, oh fuck, give it to me hard, harder Ray, hard, fuck me."

He caught hold of my legs, lifting them higher, he caught hold of my ankles so they were by his head, his cock was like a piston in my cunt.

We both shouted, "fuck I'm coming."

He unloaded so much spunk it shot out of my cunt, he pulled.out and went straight down on me, licking my cunt, my ass.

"Fuck you taste so good." He mumbled with his head buried between my thighs.

He told me to turn over and get on my knees, his tongue went straight up my bum hole, he was licking my cunt taking all the juices he could and then putting them in my ass with his tongue.

I suddenly realised what he was up to, he was preparing my anus for his cock.

He then used his fingers to scoop some of the mixture of his spunk and my juices and inserted his fingers in my anus. My sphincter muscles resisted his invasion of my rear passage, but not for long as he got two, then three fingers in.

Oh god, I thought, that beast of a cock is going up my ass, I nearly came as I thought of it. I glanced back, looking at his cock dangling down, the size of it's head.

I wanted it so bad, I told Ray to get my handbag. Opening it, I took out some body lotion and gave it to him.

He rubbed some over my ass, and managed to get four fingers up me. He then rubbed some on his cock, stroking it as I watched it grow.

"Ready," he said.

"Fuck yes, get it in me, don't stop, even if I scream, I want that cock up my ass, all the way, please Ray."

He pushed the head at my anus, it started probing,I tried to relax my sphincter muscles, I wanted it so bad.

Half the head was now entering me, god it hurt already, I pushed back.on him and the head popped in my back passage,

He caught hold of my hips and gradually pushed it in, tears of pain were running down my face, I had never felt anything like it before.

My insides felt so fucking full, my ass had never taken a cock that size before.

Ray said," fuck it's going in, it looks so beautiful with your ass cheeks open, I've dreamed of fucking your ass for so long."

I started crying in a mixture of pain and pleasure, I wished I could see it going up my ass. I pushed back and felt more of it enter me, it must be half in I thought.

Ray put some more lotion on his cock and around my anus.

"Want some more,it's only just started, you filthy young cunt."

"Fuck yes, go on, fill my ass, fuck me, fuck my young ass you dirty bastard."

With that he pulled my hips back as he thrust forward and I felt his balls on my ass.

I thought my insides were going to explode as his cock went all the way in, I orgasmed before he had even started to fuck my ass.

Oh god it hurt like nothing I had felt before, but I wanted it, I started to push back and fuck him, he stayed still and let me take control. I pulled forward until just the head was still in me and then slammed back against him as the entire length went up me.

I was in anal heaven, my mouth was screaming obscenities at him, and Ray was calling me all the names he could think of as we fucked each other.

I then heard him say he was coming. "Fill my ass you filthy fucker, I want it up my ass, come on Ray, fucking use your young slut."

"You dirty bitch." He said as his cock unloaded inside my ass.

Load after load filled my rectum, my orgasm erupted and I squirted. I'd never done that before, as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed me. I could not stop cumming,

He just kept fucking me, I felt his cock harden inside me.

"Don't stop Ray, please keep fucking my ass, cum in me again, please."

"I'm not leaving this beautiful ass yet, don't worry, your going to have to beg me to stop."

Never, I thought. I was groaning in pure delight, animal noises were coming from my mouth. What a fucking slut I've become as we fucked ourselves to another orgasm.

His cock finally left my anus with a loud plop. I soon turned and started sucking on it, licking it and his balls, I pushed his legs open and my tongue went up his asshole.

His spunk was running out of my ass, it felt like a stream.

His hand was scooping it up and rubbing it over my tits, my nipples were sticking out like never before hurting like fuck. He squeezed them and I came again.

We had finally stopped, he open the rear doors and we stood outside. I got my bag and lit a cigarette. I stood there, naked, my legs were open and shaking as spunk was still running out of my ass. I wondered how big my asshole was.

Ray stood next to me, stroking his cock.

"Fuck you are a sex mad young cunt. Your ass was so good, tight and I swear it was sucking my cock inside you."

I turned and bent over the back of his van, "want it again." I asked.

We finally cleaned up and Ray drove me home. He was telling me that he could not wait to tell his wife,Julie, about it.

I said, "wait until I tell my fiancee."

We both discussed our sex lives and how open our relationships were and he mentioned that Julie wanted to meet me.

"Anytime," I replied with a smile on my face.

He suggested that the next time they went dogging, I could join them.

"Love to." I replied.

He dropped me near my home, and I walked the rest of the way.

Luckily my parents were out so I had a bath. I then got a mirror and bending over tried to look at my anus. Finally getting the mirror right I could see it, it looked normal to me, maybe a bit swollen but closed.

I dressed, sensibly and started preparing dinner as my parents turned up.

"Thank you," my mum said as she smiled at what I was wearing.

She finished dinner and we ate together.

I then got ready for bed in my nightie and a dressing gown, and came down to get a drink.

They were watching the TV, and mum said, " why don't you join us."

So I sat with mum on the sofa and my dad opposite in his chair.

I pulled my legs up on the sofa as we watched some film.

Mum was nodding off to sleep and my gown had fallen open, I realised my dad was getting a good view of my thighs and bum.

Don't, I told myself as I moved slightly so my nightie rode up and I knew my dad could see my bush.

I glanced at dad, his hand was in his pocket but it obvious he had a hard on and was stroking it.

I then turned so I was facing him, my hand went to my cunt,stroking myself, dad just looked at me, he did not know what to say or do.

I opened my legs and put a finger inside me.

He looked at mum, she was fast asleep, his hand came out of his pocket and he undid his trousers, he soon had his cock out in front of me and started wanking it in front of me.

I smiled and put another finger up cunt, opening my legs wide.

His eyes were on my cunt and his hand went faster, he groaned, but mum did not move, he came, his spunk shot out up on his shirt, some went over his head and behind him.

I stood up, went over to my dad, kissed him goodnight and squeezed his cock.

I made my way to my bedroom thinking, did that just happen. My father made himself cum in front of me with mum asleep next to me.

I heard my dad moving and next he was up the stairs and stood inside my room.

He put his finger to his mouth,meaning be quiet as he approached, he pulled the sheet off me and lifted my nightie.

His hand went to my mound and squeezed my cunt. his fingers were soon in me. I opened my legs and reached out to his trousers, he quickly pulled them down and I finally caught hold of my fathers cock.

I leant forward and opened my mouth, taking his cock right in.

He was finger fucking me and started to face fuck me as well.

I felt my orgasm starting, my hips were responding to his fingers, I sucked hard on my dad's cock, his balls tightened and he came in my mouth. I grabbed his hand and held it tight on my cunt as I came.

He then leaned forward and kissed me and smiled as he left.

Fuck, I had just had my dad's cock in mouth and enjoyed it.

Although I had just cum, my hand was between my legs holding my cunt as I swallowed my father's spunk.

God my cunt was so wet, I knew then that I wanted to fuck him.

I felt my cunt and ass, gently, and thought what I had done today, in particular what my my cunt and ass had been through, and smiled as I went to sleep.

That night my dreams were wild, my father was fucking me, only it was Ray's cock in me.

In the morning dad had left for work and mum said sorry for falling asleep during the film.

"That's ok mum, nothing much happened!."