Ray and his Fuck Van Pt. 02

Story Info
Dogging and mum and dad.
3.4k words
4.62
26.7k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to remind you, I am a cock loving cum slut.

I am.writing my memoirs to remind me of what a cock lover I was and, hopefully to entertain you all.

After taking Rays huge cock up my ass, and finally teasing my father into letting me suck his cock, I went into work the next day with a spring in my step.

I walked through the factory floor, dressed as usual with my tits showing through my blouse and a mini skirt on.

I got to the corner where Ray worked, just before the stairs up to the office. I stopped to say hello, and I noticed a few of his workmates stood by him, as I approached they all started clapping.

"How is your ass Anna," they were saying as I realised Ray had told them about the previous night.

"You bastard, you have told them, haven't you."

Ray smiled, as I grinned, a big smile on my face.

I did not really mind as even though I was only 19, I knew guys boasted to their mates and, to be fair, I had been a total prick teaser walking through the factory.

"Empty but available," I responded as I flicked.my skirt up showing them my bum.

I made my way up to my office and concentrated on work, apart from flashing the guy opposite and my boss, Brian.

The week went by, my father said nothing, I was called up to the Directors office a few times and let them fuck me, so perfectly normal.

Friday came and Ray asked if I felt like meeting up that night. I had no reason to say no and I needed his cock so bad I would have fucked him on the factory floor.

We agreed to meet outside a pub I knew, so I dressed appropriately, no knickers, no bra, micro skirt and cheese cloth top that my nipples poked through.

My father looked as I left the house, but this time he smiled as I.pulled my skirt up.to show him my bush.

I got to the pub and Ray was there, and so was Julie, his wife.

She got out and I climbed up to sit between them, Julie said.

"Nice to meet you Anna," as she felt my ass.

She was very attractive and had on a summer dress that struggled to contain her tits. It had scooped shoulders that opened to reveal her tit everytime she moved.

As I sat between them, Julie was looking at my hairy cunt, she placed her hand on my bush.

" Fuck Ray I can see what you mean,it is lovely," as her fingers entered me.

I opened my legs, she put two fingers in me, I reached out and unzipped Ray's trousers, releasing the cock I dream of.

"Don't take too long Ray, let's get to one of our dogging sites,I want to see her cunt in action." Julie said.

Her hands were on my tits as I stroked his cock. I remembered then about going dogging with Ray and Julie.

Julie was saying that she could not believe I had deep throated her husband and that I had to show her.

"My pleasure," I said,with his cock I would never let him out of the house.

Ray pulled up in a parking area, it was empty, so Julie said.

"No time like the present, show me how you deep throated it Anna."

We all got in the back, Julie had obviously put a new sheet on the mattress, as I stripped off and laid on my back. Ray approached me from behind my head, his cock entering my mouth. His balls were on my eyes, as he pushed it in.

I arched my neck, and he fed it in my mouth, it reached the back of my throat, I said to myself, relax, as he pushed it deeper down my throat.

Julie looked on in amazement as she could see it going down my throat, below my chin.

Ray started fucking my throat as Julie pushed my legs open and she started kissing my cunt.

She was sucking my clit, my orgasm hit me, my hips thrust up at her face as Ray came down my throat.I grabbed Julie's head pulling her tight on my cunt as I came.

Julie pulled away, her face covered in my juices as Ray took his cock out of my throat. I gasped some air as Ray turned to Julie.

"Your turn," he said.

Julie said, " How do you take it down your throat without choking Anna."

"Just relax and breath through your nose, you can take it, honestly." I replied.

She got in position and bent her head back as her husband fed it in her mouth.

"Slowly," I said Julie started gagging, I pushed her dress up, exposing her cunt. She was hairy, like me, but had trimmed it into a heart shape, which looked lovely as I buried my face in her cunt.

Ray just said.

"Fuck, I can see it in your throat," as Julie finally took all of her husband's cock deep down her throat.

Ray came in her throat, as I was busy eating her cunt.

"Don't fucking stop," Julie gasped as Ray took his cock out of her mouth.

I sucked hard on her cunt, my fingers slipped up her ass, as she orgasmed. I swallowed her juices as she moaned and thrust her cunt at my mouth.

"Oh god you dirty young cunt, that was the best time anyone has eaten me out."

Ray smiled as the two of us laid there.

"And Ray deep throated me at last." She said

"It is just a way to enable it down your throat." I told her.

We had left the van doors open and had not noticed that we had an audience

There were about three guys playing with their cocks, eyeing us up.

"Who is going first?." Julie shouted as she climbed out and bent over the back, sticking her ass out.

I quickly joined her offering myself to any guy who wanted to fuck me.

Julie leaned over and started kissing me on the lips as two guys started fucking us, one said.

"Fuck, this is some juicy cunt, what's yours like."

"Nice and tight, want to swap over?."

So they did, and the other guy took over when one unloaded his spunk up my cunt.

I guess they all came twice in our cunts, before Ray entered his wife, I watched as she took it. I got under them and sucked on his balls and put my fingers up his ass.

Ray came and I put it straight in my mouth, sucking up his and Julie's juices.

No others turned up so we got back in the van and left. Julie and I played with each other as Ray drove, one handed, as he stroked his cock with the other.

I agreed to spend an evening at their house soon, so we could fuck each other all night long. Julie pulled her fingers out of my cunt as they dropped me off, putting them in her mouth.

Ray came over her tits as she got back in, after letting me out.

I smiled and scooped some of his load off her tits and put it in my mouth.

I did not realise the time, or how dark it was as I walked home.

I let myself in, quietly, the house was in darkness. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I stood at the sink I heard someone move behind me.

"Shush" my father said, as he pulled my skirt up.

"You are my daughter but you look like a fucking slut, your always flashing your ass and tits."

His hand was between my thighs, my legs opened,I bent over the sink.

"Well, daddy, you had better fuck your slutty daughter then."

My cunt was still wet from the others guys spunk, but I don't think he realised it as I felt his cock push at my cunt lips.

I was letting my dad fuck me, worse, I wanted him to.

He was soon in me, thrusting his cock in me, his hands went up under my blouse and grabbed my tits, he was squeezing my tits, using them to pull me back on his cock as he fucked me.

I moaned as I felt him grip harder and knew he was about to cum.

I pushed back on his cock, god I wanted my father to cum in me.

He grunted as he came, his load shot up my cunt.

I just had to, I dropped to my knees and put his cock in my mouth.

I was like that, with my fathers cock in my mouth, his hands pulling my head onto it as the kitchen light went on.

My mother stood by the door, but dad did not stop as he fucked my mouth harder and he came again in my mouth.

I turned at looked at my mum, she stood there, her nightie was pulled up and she was fingering herself, her legs were bent at the knees, and wide open.

She never said a word.

Dad went over and pulled her nightie over her head, his fingers joined hers in her cunt as they both brought my mum to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "You dirty bastard, your fucking our daughter." She finally shouted.

My mum was 42, but her figure was great. Her tits were slightly bigger than mine but apart from that she looked like me. Her cunt was hairy, like mine, but much neater than mine.

She finally walked over to me, caught hold of my hand, squeezed it and said.

"Welcome to the family dear."

She then pulled my arm and led me upstairs, then into their bedroom. She pulled off my skirt and blouse, pushed me back on the bed with my legs hanging over the side.

She caught hold of my legs, behind my knees, and lifted my legs. Getting on her knees she went down on my cunt.

Oh fuck, my mum was eating my cunt. My dad was watching as mum got to work on me.

"Told you our daughter had a nice cunt, didn't I."

Mum lifted her head and said.

"It is so fucking tasty, if your cock is ready, fuck me while I eat her."

I could hardly believe it was finally happening as my dad got behind mum and stuck his cock up her. She groaned as she went to work on my clit. Her thumb was in my cunt and I felt her fingers enter my ass. With her hand pumping into my holes, she was sucking on my clit as I reached down behind her head.

"Fuck mum, don't stop, eat my cunt, make me cum."

I orgasmed all over her face as she just kept sucking my juices out.

She crawled up on top of me, my dad had move with her to keep his cock in her.

She laid on top of me, our lips met and she kissed me, our tongues went into each others mouth, I could taste my juices as my father was still banging down on both of us as he continued fucking my mum.

He finally shot his load and rolled off of us.

"My turn," I said as I pushed mum on her back and went down to eat her cunt. My dad's spunk was leaking out as my tongue went between her lips, I swallowed some as I returned the favour, bringing my mum to orgasm.

I laid there between my parents, with a grin on my face.

Mum said.

"We need to talk about this, but not tonight, when you can dear, fuck our slutty daughter again, so I can watch."

Mum went down and started to suck on my dad's cock until it got hard again, he climbed on top of me, I opened my legs and my dad guided his cock in me for the second time that night.

My legs were in the air as he pounded into me, mum was fingering herself as she watched.

"Go on, fuck her, fuck your daughter, make her cum, fill her with your spunk."

She squeezed my tit's as I came, then went straight down on me, licking his spunk out of me.

I finally left their bed and went to my own room, I was feeling myself, I could still feel my dad's cock in me. I finally went to sleep.

The next morning, as always dad had left for work. He was working even though it was a Saturday. Mum said,"good morning dear, sleep well?."

Before I could respond she reached under my nightie and felt my cunt.

"I'm so pleased that you enjoy sex, and now we can explore each other more, and with the rest of the family. Your uncles and your grandad will be so proud of you."

I knew about my uncles as I had seen the photos with Mark, but my grandparents.

Mum licked her fingers and smiled.

"Welcome to your fucking family dear, we will have to organise a party so we can all share you."

"Fuck, mum, grandad as well. I know about my uncles but grandad."

"Don't worry the old bugger has a big cock and still gets it up. He will love fucking you."

As I ate my breakfast my mind was on cock, my cunt felt excited, and without realising it,I was playing with myself.

"Your father was right, you are a dirty little slut."

I heard myself saying to my mum, it seems I take after you then, all I think of is cock,I've seen your pics taken by Mark and you obviously love it.

"I do, and Mark told me all about your posing, how you let them fuck you on the first night."

"Have you seen my pics."

"No dear, not yet, but Mark said he would pop over and show me sometime."

It felt unreal openly talking to my mum about my sex life, but on the other hand, I loved it.

I then got dressed and headed into town to see my friend Sue, I knew she would want to hear what I had been up to this week. Sue was my best friend and with her boyfriend, John, D,my future husband and I had spent many times swapping partners and playing games.

I told her what had happened, she wanted to meet Mark and try his cock out.

When I told her about my parents she just grinned and said.

"I knew what your dad was like as he was always touching me up, maybe I will let him fuck me."

I got home about 12:30 and as I walked in I heard moaning noises from the kitchen and as I got there, my mum was on her back, on the kitchen table, legs in the air as Mark was fucking her. Her knickers were on the floor and she was just about to cum.

"That's it Mark, fuck me, god I need your cock, cum in me."

"Hello mum, hi Mark, how about a mum and daughter fuck."

I pulled my knickers down and bent over the table, my ass in the air.

Mark just looked, as he came in my mother's cunt, he withdrew his cock and before it went soft he put it straight in my cunt.

Mum and I chatted as Mark kept fucking me, his cock hardened up as I squeezed my pelvic muscles.

Mum was watching as Mark fucked me.

"Whose got the best cunt then Mark," she asked?.

"Oh god," he said as shot his load up my cunt. Mum quickly went down and sucked his cock dry before I could get there.

"Your both fucking whores, with beautiful cunts." He grunted as mum cleaned his cock.

I picked up my knickers, wiped my cunt and then wiped my mum's cunt.

I noticed the albums then and saw them open with my pictures. I guessed mum was looking at me taking cock in all my holes when Mark started fucking her.

Mark left, but said we could borrow the albums for a while.

Mum and spent the next hour looking at our pictures, she especially liked the one where I had a cock in every hole.

Mum then told me she didn't like anal sex that much, I remembered Mark saying thst, but guys seemed to like it, and your father.

"I like it a lot mum, do you think dad would like to use my ass."

"Are you joking, he would be up there straight away, you have a beautiful ass, so pert and tight, just what men like."

The afternoon went by as mum and I talked. I told her D, my fiance, for those of you who forgot I was engaged, knew all what I get up to and I knew he was fucking his way through the girls at university.

"When is he home next?." Mum.asked.

"Next weekend I think, why?."

Mum just grinned and said,.

"I've always fancied him."

Then Dad arrived home, took one look at us, grinned, and went for a shower.

He came down in his underpants, his cock was sticking out.

"Our daughter likes her ass fucked, don't you dear."

My father dropped his pants so quick, stroking his cock. I felt my anus squeezing in anticipation as I dropped my skirt and bent over the sofa.

"All yours daddy, whenever you want."

He put it up my wet cunt first get it moist, his cock was nice, normal size, about 5/6 inches long, so I knew it would go up my ass easy.

I was smiling as I offered my ass to my father, he took it out of my cunt and I felt the head poking at my anus.

Mum was kneeling beside him and took hold of his cock, pushing it in me.

The head went in, mum was watching as my ass hole stretched.to take it in.

Oh god, my father was fucking my ass as mum watched her daughter on her knees taking it all the way in.

"Fuck your ass is so tight, I love it."

We were fucking away for ages, neither of us wanted to cum too quick. I was pushing back on him as he gripped my hips pounding up me.

My mother was playing with herself, pulling her nipples, he legs wide open as she watched.

Dad said.

"Fuck I've got to cum, I'm.going to fill your ass, you dirty little cunt."

"That's it daddy, cum in your daughters ass, fill me with your spunk please."

Mum shouted.

"I'm cumming," as my dad and I orgasmed together.

After cumming, dad just kept going, he kept on fucking me, I felt his cock.getting harder again inside me, his balls were banging on my cheeks as I came again.

Mum put her hand between our legs and put something up my cunt, it felt like a dildo but rougher. I tried to look down and see it as she pushed it up my cunt.

It was green, I realised mum had inserted a cucumber in my cunt as my dad fucked my ass.

"Fuck you are a horny daughter, your worse than your mother." Dad was saying as he filled my back passage for the second time.

His cock plopped out, mum beat me to it and sucked on it, I joined her and we passed it between our mouths.

The cucumber was still in my cunt so I pulled it out and shoved it in my mums cunt.

She laid on the floor on her back with half of it sticking out of her, I opened my legs and moved so our cunt's were facing each other and got the other end in my cunt.

We slowly moved, pushing towards each other, mutually fucking each other on the cucumber.

My father was just watching as his wife and daughter used it until we both came again.

I felt some drops on my tits, looking up my dad had managed to jerk himself off again and was shooting his load over us.

My mum eased herself off the cucumber, stood over me as well, and pulled her cunt lips back, her juices dripped out on my tit's as well.

"I think I've been well initiated into the family, thank you mum and dad."