All Comments on 'Ray Finds a Partner'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sissy takes it

The sissy boy needs it up his ass too.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

but come on. 20 years down the road, where is Chrissy, nowhere. no retirement, no pension, no medical. heaven help him if he comes down with an STD. no family, son's or daughters, nothing. a nice fantasy to play out with someone you trust, but to do it all your life, there's no future in it. women and men dry up and don't want sex at some point, and what's left? that's why guys don't divulge that kind of information to anyone, unless there serious about them. Please don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the story, and my panty did get a little wet. It's just that so many of these stories that I read, seem to leave the reality out of the lifestyle, and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Utter bilge

What on Earth possessed the writer to post this irredeemable crap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1017 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...