All Comments on 'Ray Finds Himself in a Skirt'

by ReyLin64

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The worst story ever.reylin64 u suck..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bleh

Changed in to? Changed in to??? You mean, into.

When I saw that in the story description, I knew this was going to be a flusher.

Junk. Shit grammar and shit story.

JD2100JD2100about 11 years ago
loved it

ok maybe the grammar could use some work but I don't like people that get all pissy just because there is some misspellings or whatever. its an erotic story that is meant for u to jerk off to and last thing I am worried about is grammar. And it wasn't even that bad as you got what was happening and I don't think any bad word usage or incorrect sentences prevented me from knowing what was all going on and I loved this story. I hope to see more and don't let the grammar nerds frighten you away as I can't wait for part 2.

reads69reads69about 11 years ago
Not Bad!

Not bad for a first time story. needs a more depth. a follow up chapter would be nice. well done and thanks for sharing.

tvoldietvoldieabout 11 years ago
Critics!

OK. This is a fierst time story - yes?

Let's add the four previous comments together and try to get some good out of them.

The storyline is good, but it is ruined by the fact that the spelling and the grammar need a lot of work; it does not matter how good or bad a story is, bad spelling makes it hard to read, the reader loses the thread as, even subsconciously, he/she tries to find the correct spelling. Similarly, the vast majority or readers will correct the grammar in their heads.

Doing this means that the story needs to be read twice, once to do all the corrections and a second time to enjoy the story which, by that time, will have lost some of its impact.

Was this meant to be a wank/jerk-off story? I don't know, but to have to read it twice, if that was the intention robs it, of some of the ability to be so if you have to read it twice.

So, keep writing; but write the story in Word first and run it through the spell/grammar checker before posting it; always remembering that you need to understand that spellchecker will not pick up cases where you have used the wrong spelling if the incorrect spelling of the word you want exists.

I look forward to seeing other similar stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good story

A lot of good elements on properly treating errant young man. Sometimes mom must be strict to get good results.

JD2100JD2100about 11 years ago
I didn't find it hard to read at all

yeah there were some errors but they hardly took away from the story. I think it all flowed really well and I didn't get confused at any point. I got what was going on and read it all the way through with no problem or thought of bad grammar. My only thought was that I loved it and can't wait to see what happens next.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Stop Now.

Please don't write any more, I'm begging you. My eyes are bleeding.

fireguy365fireguy365about 11 years ago
Instant submission

A lifetime of being a dick head isn't changed immediately just because you're made to put on panties and a skirt. Maybe the BJ helped but I doubt it. Think about what it would take to change someone 180 degrees and then tell us. Give us a reason to believe your story.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
good

loved the start just hope the rest is as good it note better TY leannxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i,ll suck ya panties right off ya cock

suck ya panties right off ya

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mum's kinky cross dressing slut

Lovely story i shot my load reading this my mum loves me dressing up as her sexy tart we have sex every day I just love it and we go shopping together I'm fem and look like a woman very sexy and convincing we have lots of sex toys and clothes to pleasure eachother and we fuck each other dressed as sexy tarts I love dressing up with my mum and playing sexy games and watching porn we have amazing orgasms I will write about us its very very kinky will let you know soon love Steph x

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I thought this was an incestuous love story between a mother and son. In this story there does not appear to be a son; there appears to be an "it". This story proves the value in genetic testing and the need for uman gene modification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous