Raya and Devin's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Raya and Devin's journey starts with open discussion.
6.3k words
4.67
5.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, we crash back on our pillows. How is it this good? I wonder, glancing over at Devin with a smile. After a moment I've caught my breath, so I walk to the bathroom to clean up.

We knew each other when we were young teens, but just didn't connect back then. I had a big crush on him, and only recently I found out he also had a crush on me. We both were very shy; in many ways we still are. About a year and a half ago I had gotten out of a long-term relationship, and then a few months back we ran into each other and started talking. He didn't know I was single, since I don't post all my laundry on social media. And I didn't know he moved back to town. Now we have been dating for a little over a month and it has been great. We just fit so well together. I climb back in next to Devin and snuggle in.

"What's up my sweet Raya?" He opens his eyes and sees me smiling at him.

"Just thinking about how happy I am," snuggling closer to him. I do hope that I don't scare him off. "The sex, the passion, being with you, is just... so... great." Giggling, further words escape me.

"I certainly agree. You are incredible." He moves some hair away from my face then runs his hand down my cheek. "How would you like to add some new things to our bedroom activities?"

"Like what?" I asked, not sure where this will go.

"There are many things. To start, there are toys." The corners of his lips turn up.

"I have a vibrator." I point over to my side table.

"Yes, and I would love to use it on you, or to watch you pleasure yourself."

Even though we both just had our release, I can feel the tingle between my thighs. "I'd like that."

"Good. We can also talk about anal and other kinks."

"Anal?" I had my ex try it once, and I was willing, but he tried to push it in. It hurt so I had to tell him to stop. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"When done properly, there is so much possibility of pleasure. It would be one that we will take slow."

Looking up at Devin, something in his eyes makes me melt. "Okay. I'm willing to try." I feel my desire increasing. "Now?"

Devin smiles, but shakes his head gently. "Not yet. If you are willing to explore, there are a few items we will need. And we don't have them here."

"Dang," pouting a little, then leaning in to kiss him. "Talking about it gets me going."

"Beautiful... you are insatiable." He pulls back from the kiss. "How about you get your toy and we'll play."

"Yay!" I roll over and open the drawer of my end table to pull out my purple vibrator. I grab a wipe from the same drawer and clean it off, making sure it is ready to be inserted. Excitedly I hand it over to Devin. "How do you want me?"

"Exactly as you are." He states with his sexy deep growl.

Mmmm... so fucking hot. "You are wonderful."

He gently presses his hand into my chest and motions for me to lay back. I do as he wants. Once I'm laying comfortably on my pillow, he spreads my legs and turns on the vibrator. With a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye he leans over me and takes my mouth in his. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

Devin leans back a little, but not enough to escape my arms. "Close your eyes." I eagerly comply. I feel the vibrator against my inner thigh. He runs it so achingly slow up to my dripping sex, barely touching my pussy.

"Mmmm..." I arch my back and hips up, trying to get more.

I'm disappointed to feel the vibration leave my skin. "Not yet my dear."

I open my eyes; he is sitting on his knees and the hand with the toy is raised in front of him. "You're teasing me," I state with fake pout. That turns me on even more. The wetness below is overflowing, which he would know if he would just touch me.

"Close your eyes again."

"Yes sir." Anything for you. At this point I would do anything he asks; I want him completely.

I can feel the bed shift as he adjusts his position over me. Devin places his hand back on my inner thigh, spreading my legs more. The toy moves up and between my folds, right to my sensitive clit. I about go over the edge of my orgasm just in that moment. My heart hammers and my breath hitches as I approach that peak.

Before I can cum, he moves the vibrator south and slides into my pussy. My orgasm was delayed but he deftly suspends me near the peak. Devin moves it in and out, while also shifting the angle to hit all the walls. He leans over and kisses my nipples, eventually sliding one into his mouth and sucking softly.

"Play with your beautiful breasts." I oblige and pinch a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and palm the other full breast with my other hand. Devin repositions to use his other hand to spread my lower lips while pumping into me slowly with the vibrator. Now that he has me spread open for him, he moves down my body slowly before I feel his tongue licking my clit. He licks the nub a few times before sucking it into his mouth.

"So good... I going to cum!" I arch my back again, riding the waves of pleasure he is giving me.

Devin slides the vibrator out slowly, and then replaces his tongue with it over my clit. "Go over for me, baby." The purple vibrator gets moved to the hand that was parting my lips and he immediately uses his free fingers to slide into my g-spot.

I gasp and pinch my nipples, releasing control as my body climaxes. Devin keeps the orgasm going for longer than I normally do for myself. But after a while, could have been 10 seconds or 10 minutes, he removes the toy and his fingers.

I lay there feeling like my eyes have rolled up into my head. I laugh at myself between heavy breathes, and wait for my heart to slow. Finally, I open my eyes and look over at Devin. He laid down next to me and was lightly rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"How are you doing?'

"Fantastic." I roll over to my side to face him. "If any of the new stuff is anywhere close to as enjoyable as what we have been doing, I'm going to become a sex addict."

"Well, there are worse things to be addicted to. As always, your safety and health are top priority." He leans in and kisses me. "That leads me to the next thing. I have a kink book that I'd like you to read. It discusses many different types of kinks and written about by experts in that kink."

"There's a book about kinks?" I may not be new to sex but I am discovering that it was quite vanilla. Vanilla is great, but I think I have been craving some other flavors as well. I just don't know what options are out there.

"Honey, there are many books. I just have one that discusses a variety of general types, and how to prepare. You can read through it and see what sparks your interest."

"Man... I have been so sheltered, and not in a good way. I'll definitely read your book."

"Great." Devin reaches down and pulls up the blankets. "Ready for sleep?"

As he asks, a great big yawn sneaks up on me. "Well, apparently," I snicker.

***

The next day Devin left my place early in the morning. He works for the University as a sports coach, a strength trainer for the football team. They are in the middle of the season, so everyone is there very early to get their morning workout and physical therapy in. He heads out the door as I'm waking, getting a smooch from him as my eyes are barely opening.

Around 10:00, I'm at work, and my phone dings. Grabbing it off my desk, I see a text from Devin. "Want to get lunch?"

"Love to." I text back.

"Great, I'll be there about noon."

Devin shows up at my work just before lunch. I spot him looking for me, and I motion that I see him. Grabbing my stuff, I make my way over. "I'm glad you could do lunch today." I stop in front of him and give him a kiss as we both turn to head outside. He places his hand on my lower back. Such a sexy and protective move that I love.

"I ran home this morning and grabbed the book I was telling you about last night, in case there was time for lunch together. I wanted to see you, so I'm glad it worked out."

"Ah, you're sweet. I'm so glad you did." We get to his car and he opens the door for me. I slide in and get my seatbelt on while he walks over to the driver's side and gets in. Devin reaches in the back seat and pulls the book out to hand me. I look it over while he gets buckled and drives out.

"I can't wait to read it." The cover is quite provocative, several closeup pictures; one of someone in leather, another holding chains, and so on. My eyes widen a bit, and I smirk as I turn the book over to read the back. A book that is written by several different authors about their field of expertise, in the hope of educating the reader on safety and enjoyment of kinks. I wasn't sure about the chains but the leather is pretty hot.

"Just remember there are many varying types of kinks. You don't have to be into everything in that book. But as you go through, pay attention to what gets you interested, and we can try anything you'd like." Devin pulls into a parking spot in front of small restaurant that we have enjoyed many times. He turns in his seat to face me. "We'll go at your speed."

"Okay." We get out and go into the restaurant. The book stayed in the back seat of his car and I kind of wished that we had gone somewhere private, so we could look through it. But I know that I also have time after work.

My curiosity of what is out there has been piqued to the max since I learned that there is so much more that I was missing. With my upbringing, I still get pulled back into the thoughts that I am a bad girl for even thinking about sex, even as an adult. As a girl, I was raised to be ashamed of my body. And to think that if I have any desires, then I am sinful. It is still a struggle to not think I am going to hell if I enjoy sex. That is one of the reasons why I pulled away from religion to begin with. But those thought patterns are still deeply ingrained. So, I keep asking myself, "if my body was made to feel this good, why wouldn't I enjoy it every chance I get?"

Devin and I have a nice lunch and he gets me back to the office. He parks close to where I had parked and walks me over to my car. I hold the book close to my chest as we walk hand in hand. I let go of his hand in order to unlock my car.

"Hey Raya." I lift my head to see who called my name. "Just getting back from lunch?"

"Oh, yeah. Hey Avery." She was approaching from a few cars down. She is a couple of inches taller than me and about the same build. "You too?" Over the last few weeks, we have started to get to know each other and get along quite well. We met at a meeting which included both our departments.

"Yep, I had some errands to run today."

"Hope nothing too daunting. Oh. Avery this is Devin, my boyfriend. Devin, Avery."

Devin takes a step forward and puts his hand out. "Good to meet you."

Avery does the same. "Same here." She glances over at me and smiles and then her gaze lowers to the book in my hand. An eyebrow raises and can see a corner of her mouth curves up. Did she see the title? Does she have an idea of what it could be about? I know the cover pictures would give you a fairly accurate assessment.

"Ah y-yeah," stuttering I turn to open my door. Climbing into the car, I quickly put the book out of sight on the passenger side. I get back out, and relock the door, so I can go back to work. Turning to Devin, I give him a kiss from up on my tip toes. "I better get back to work. See you later?"

"I'm helping my parents move some stuff tonight, but I will let you know if we get done at a decent time."

I smile at him. "Sounds good." He leans down and we kiss again. "Bye." We both say.

I turn and get into step with Avery. "Have any meetings coming up?"

"No, just catching up on paperwork for me." As we reach the door, she pulls it open.

"Thanks." I walk in and she is right behind me. "I have one meeting later, but it should be painless." I laugh.

Avery laughs too. "Well, have fun with that?" She puts a hand on my upper arm and slides it up and down before stepping back.

"See you later." I find myself missing her hand. Dismissing the thought, we head to our different departments.

***

After work, I find myself hurrying home so I can crack open that book. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since lunch. I was over-the-top distracted all afternoon, even during the meeting. Arriving at home, I make myself something quick to eat before sitting on the couch to start reading.

The first part that catches my attention is the section on spanking. I have always liked it when Devin lightly smacks my ass as I walk by, or when I bend over. Wonder if I would enjoy more. The section dives further into caning and flogging but I don't think I will ask to go that far.

Then I see a part on BDSM. My eye catches on the bondage part. I have had a recurring dream since I was young that I was tied up and taken advantage of. I close my eyes and picture Devin tying my hands behind my back, and then bending me over the side of my couch. My panties get wet just thinking about it. Yep, gonna ask for that.

I get up and grab a pad of sticky notes. I want to mark the parts that I'm interested in, or want to ask about, but I don't want to write in his book. Going back through what I had already read, I start making sticky notes throughout.

My phone makes a noise that interrupts me from this process. It was 8:30 already. Devin texted, "Finally done. What you up to?"

"Just reading your book. Have some questions. Hope you don't mind. I have sticky noted your book. Lol" I pick up the book again, noticing that I've made my way through a bit more than a quarter of it. Many purple pieces stick out from the pages.

"Glad you are enjoying. Up for asking tonight?"

"Yes, please."

"On my way."

I put my phone down and open the book again to continue while I wait for him. It doesn't take more than ten minutes for him to get here and knock on the door. I jump off the couch and practically skip over to the door before throwing it wide open. As soon as he steps inside, I toss my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. He has a backpack over one shoulder. Looks like he stopped at his place to shower.

He picks me up as I continue to kiss him, shuts the door, then walks us over to the couch. "I'm very excited to see you too." He lets the backpack drop to the floor.

I giggle as he cradles me in his arms while sitting, so I am comfortably placed in his lap.

"Having a good evening?" Devin places his hand on the side of my face.

"Quite informative actually." I move off his lap and grab his book, then show him all of the notes sticking out of it. "And have many questions." I say handing him the book and position myself next to him so we can talk face to face.

He chuckles as he flips through. "I love that about you. So inquisitive. So cute."

I lean forward and kiss him with a smile, before grabbing the book and opening it to the spanking section. "So how do you feel about spanking?"

"Giving or receiving?"

"Oh, ah... um. I was assuming you giving." I flush at the image that popped into my mind of giving his bum a tap. "Would that be an option?"

He grins at me. "All subjects in here can be discussed from the point of view for either of us giving and receiving. Those which are a hard no for me, I will let you know. And the same goes for you. If something doesn't tickle your fancy, let me know."

I have options, and can say one way or another. I'm going to like this. "Nice. Okay, so how do I know I'm going to like something?"

"Well, if you are reading about it, thinking about it, or watching it, and you get turned on, you're most likely going to enjoy yourself. And then, if it piques your curiosity, but you're just not sure, or it kinda scares you... it may be one you will have to experience before knowing for sure."

"Oh, so there may be some things I'm just going to have to try before I know and then other things that I will just know." I repeat back to him so we both know we are on the same page.

"Exactly."

I sit back, leaning into Devin, thinking about what I had read through. The spanking and the bondage, I was definitely turned on. So, I should like those. Anal, worries me some, I would think it will hurt because of past experience but I am interested so I would like to try. And I trust Devin to not hurt me.

"Makes sense." I blush a bit. I haven't thought about, much less talked about, sex. Devin is so open, it is refreshing. "Okay... back to spanking. How do you feeling about giving?"

"If spanking turns you on, then I will enjoy it." He lightly grabs my chin and leans forward planting a smooch on me. "Spanking isn't something I seek out but I will certainly oblige to pleasure you."

I grin and blush harder, the thought of him swatting my behind was getting me going. But questions first. Come on girl, control yourself. "Receiving?"

"If you enjoy smacking my ass, you can. But it isn't one of my kinks. Light smacks are fine but hard whacks are a hard no. I'm not a masochist or a sadist."

"What's that? I believe I know what masochist is but the other? Is that in the book?"

"It is." Devin opens the book towards the back and finds the section he was looking for. "This chapter is all about those."

I scan it quickly. I can read it in more depth another time. So, a masochist is someone who likes pain and a sadist is someone who likes to give pain. "Am I a masochist?" If I like spankings, then I like pain. "Is something wrong with me?"

"Oh, sweetheart. No, of course not. Nothing in this book, or any other kinks you find that you like, means anything is wrong. It's just something that your mind and body are drawn towards. I will never judge you for something you enjoy." He cups my face and looks me straight in the eye, making sure we make eye contact. "And in a safe environment there is nothing wrong with exploring your desires."

I smile as he speaks. He makes me feel safe, desired, and so alive. "I will also not judge. I'll keep an open mind about everything."

We have talked several times before about how we were raised, and how society makes sex such an evil. Even through without sex there would be no human race. "Thank you."

I just have to remember; I want a change. I've been seeking a change. And I can't let anyone, even myself, tell me that my desires are bad. So, what if I like a little pain? "I don't know how much pain I'd like."

He grins. "We will take that slow, and see what you like. Just make sure you communicate with me."

"I will." I can't wait to start trying some new things. See what I really do like, and where it takes us.

"Which reminds me, we need a safe word."

"Yes, I did read about that."

"Have you thought about it? It needs to be a word you will remember, but not one you use on a regular basis. It also shouldn't be a word that might come up naturally during passionate play. I don't want you having to think about censoring your words in the fear that you will ripcord out just when it's getting good."

"Sharktapus." I laugh as soon as I blurt it out. It is such a silly word. But it is one when I heard it, I haven't been able to forget.

"Really?" Devin chuckles. "Okay, well that would definitely get me to pause. Sharktapus it is. You are so cute. Any other questions?"

"Think that is a good start. I haven't gotten through half the book. I'm sure more will come." I put the book on the end table and climb back into Devin's lap. "Besides, I think we have different activities we could be doing at this time." I rub myself against him to bring home my point.

"Oh, is there, my lady?"

"Yes, and I did notice that you brought over a backpack. What do you have in there?"

"Well, I thought if you were up for trying, I brought the items that we will need for anal."

12