Raya and Devin's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widen and my stomach tightens a little, but that doesn't stop the other parts of my body from getting excited at the idea of this new adventure. I can't wait for Devin to touch me.

Sensing my nervousness, he grabs my hands and kisses the top of one. "We don't have to."

"No, no. It's not that. Yes, I'm nervous. I worry it will hurt or I don't enjoy it. Or even worse, I won't be any good and you won't want me." He opens his mouth to respond but I put up a hand. "But I know it's my self-consciousness and don't want that to stop me." I stand up and turn around to face him before holding out my hand. "I'm ready to try anything with you. I trust you."

Devin puts his hand in mine and stands, pulling me into his arms and kissing me deeply. His hand goes through my hair as he holds the back of my head. I run my fingers through his hair and along his back as he as he devours me, responding to me with as much desire as I feel.

He breaks the kiss and touches his forehead to mine, breathing heavily. "I'd better get control of myself, otherwise we won't make it to the bedroom."

Laughing, I also try to catch my breath. "Yep, if we don't pause, our clothes will end up scattered everywhere but the bedroom."

Devin picks up his backpack before taking my hand to lead me to my bedroom.

***

Heading into the bathroom to freshen up, I decide to also throw on my black lace nighty, since my closet is also in there. It is silky smooth and opens up in all the right places, covering not much of anything overall.

I turn the light off, then open the door. I hear some light romantic music playing. Putting my hand up on the door frame, I go for a sexy pose, like you see in movies. "Fancy meeting you here, stud." The lights are dim, but when Devin looks up, I can see the heat in his eyes.

"You are such a stunning work of beauty." He meets me half way to the bed and takes my hand, kissing the back. Leading me the rest of the way to the bed, he guides me over to the right. On the night stand I spot a bottle of message oil, a bottle of lube, my vibrator, and a couple of glass items I haven't seen before. One is about 2 inches around, with a purple jeweled end. The other looks more like 3 inches, and a red jeweled end. Both approximate the shape of a rain drop.

Devin steps back but keeps a hold of my hand. "This little piece of fabric does quite a number on me."

"You like?" I turn around and shake my bottom at him. He smacks it lightly, but with enough of a sting that I moan in response. Gods, does that light a fire in me.

"So very much." One of his hands grabs my butt. His other hand moves up my arm, across my collar bone, and down the front, over my breast. Nipples stand at attention and ache to receive attention.

Devin takes me over to the night stand. "These are some items that I chose for your first-time training. If you enjoy this, then we will continue to explore and play more." He picks up the lube and the two glass items. "The lube is because no one creates sufficient fluid from the anus. Lube is a must, at least for a beginner. If you want to try it without, that will be somewhere down the line." He puts those back down and points to the oil. "That is to help you relax, to build a sexy comfortable atmosphere." Pointing at my vibrator, "for you to use on yourself, when you feel like it." He turns back to me and holds the glass items out between us. "These are butt plugs, and will help stretch you, working up to accommodating me. If at any time you feel pain, let me know. We will stop." He puts the toys back and then looks me in the eye. "You remember your safe word?"

"Sharktapus." I grin and giggle.

"Say that and everything will stop."

Devin steers me back to the end of the bed. Pulling me close, he holds me to his chest then whispers in my ear. "For this training I am going to remove your bottoms and then I want you to lay on your stomach." He kneels down and puts his fingers ever so gently in the band of the thong, smiling up at me, before beginning the descent. He kisses my stomach as the fabric slips down over my butt. I put my hands on his head as I lean my head back, closing my eyes and letting myself just feel the rapture.

Kissing my hip, he then trails his tongue over to my inner thigh as the material lowers down to my knees. He lets the thong go and it falls to the floor. He grabs my ass with both hands, gently pulling my butt cheeks apart, and kisses my mons. I moan deeply as the desire of him pleasuring me swells.

He runs his hands up my sides and over my breasts as he stands up. He nips at my nipples as he passes. His hands move to my shoulders as he is standing in front of me. I open my eyes, and stare up into his, fire barely keeping in check. "On your stomach, sexy."

I am so eager to obey. Devin smacks my ass again as I turn and kneel on the bed. Unable to keep my desires quiet, a moan escapes. I lay down on my stomach, grabbing my pillow to prop myself up. As I try to adjust into a comfortable position, I decide against the pillow and push it aside.

The sound of a shirt coming off and the zip of pants opening fill my ears. Devin climbs onto the bed and straddles my upper legs. He positions my arms loosely to my sides, then runs his hands along my sides. As he leans forward, I can feel his hard cock press deliciously against my behind, and I wiggle a little to tease and tantalize. I'm so wet, I can't wait to feel more.

He grabs the bottle of massage oil and I hear him put some in his hands, before rubbing them together vigorously. "I put the oil in my hands first and warm it up, so when I touch your body there won't be a cold shock. We are working on you feeling relaxed, comfortable, and safe."

"I will try." I smirk. "But you've got me so worked up, I may burst at any moment."

He lightly chuckles. "Turned on and relaxed are not mutually exclusive."

"Okay."

Devin gently puts his hands on my back, and begins giving me a massage. Slow he pushes into my muscles and then releases, one side then the other. He focuses on my shoulders, were I carry a lot of my stress, for a minute or so. We both speak not a word. I concentrate on the lovely music, his movements, and his deep breathes as he makes his way down my back. Once he has worked my lower back thoroughly, I am a puddle in his hands. I feel like I have become one with the bed.

He reaches forward again, but I have my eyes closed, so I am not sure what he is doing. Then I can feel him reposition himself lower on my legs. He speaks softly, "I grabbed the lube and one of the training toys, the smaller one. I have also placed your vibrator next to your hand."

I tense up a little, but not from fear, from the overwhelming desire that is building up inside me. I have never felt so safe in anyone's hands before. I would hand over all control to this incredible, kind, and so wonderfully kinky man.

"I also put a little more oil in my hands so I can work that butt." I can hear him rubbing his hands together again, before he places them on me, one on each butt check. He massages and spreads my cheeks, slow and firm. He squeezes and then releases, building up a rhythm.

Soon I hear the top of a bottle open again, and after a short delay, I feel two fingers run between my butt cheeks to focus on my tight hole. He massages the sphincter and I take a deep breath, working on staying relaxed. A finger slips in and I involuntarily inhale. I can feel the stretch, but nothing feels strained.

"Relax sweetheart."

I let my breath out slowly, and visualize my lower half relaxing. After a moment of letting me adjust, he begins to slowly move his finger a little deeper. Then out. I moan a little, surprised that it feels good.

"How are you doing?" Devin asks, as he continues moving his finger slowly in and out.

"Great." There is no stress, no friction pulling at my skin. I can feel my body relax and crave for more. His erection, I can feel bump into my leg at times, so I know that he is also enjoying himself.

"You are doing fantastic." He continues to pump his one finger in and out a few more times. "I'm going to add another finger. You will feel a bit more pressure, but it still shouldn't hurt." I can feel him pause and then I can feel my ass stretch to welcome more of him. I moan again, it feels so much better than I ever thought it would. He rotates his hand while moving in and out.

"Ready for more?"

"Yes, I want more."

Devin removes his fingers, and I can feel the emptiness without him inside me. I am surprised to find that I enjoy that feeling of fullness. After a moment, I hear a bottle open again. This time I look behind me, I want to see what he is doing to me. I want to visually enjoy everything, as much as feel it.

He has the smaller of the plugs and puts a few drops of lube on it. While holding it he uses his other hand and pushes his thumb into my ass. He looks up, catching my wanton gaze back at him, and smiles back at me. My heart skips, and my pussy clenches, at the anticipation of what comes next. He gazes back down and moves the thumb in my ass around gently. Bringing the toy down, he slowly removes his thumb, and then places the smooth piece of glass at my entrance. He pushes it in excruciatingly slow. I look away, as I moan into the bedding. So good.

Devin gets it in place then, patting my butt a couple of times. He stands up and walks over to the side of the bed. I look over at him, missing his skin contact. He is staring down at me with so much desire in his eyes. His erection is jumping in anticipation. I reach out and grab it, pumping his shaft a couple of times.

"You are so sexy." Devin gently removes my hand and places it back on the bed. Next, he grasps my right leg, and has me bend my knee so I my leg is bent up to the side. I can feel my ass is even more exposed to him. With the changing of the angle of my hips, there is also a space between my pussy and the bed. I will have easier access for my hand and my toy.

"Perfection. I can't wait to be inside you." He growls softly in my ear before making his way back behind me and onto the bed. I'm waiting with unconcealed anticipation for him to remove the butt plug and enter me himself. "Grab your vibrator, and use it when you are ready."

I find the toy near the hand he had left it by and turn it on. The soft buzz sounds in my ear. Devin grabs my hips, then smacks my ass firmly on one side. After the jiggle slows, he gives my ass a smack on the other cheek. The jiggle ends and he grabs a handful of each cheek. He lets go of one and a moment later I can feel him guiding himself to my pussy. I moan with delight as he slides his hard silky cock in. Propping myself on an elbow and look back towards him. He didn't remove the plug; it has stayed in my ass. He is staring at it between my cheeks as he continues pumping into my wet entrance.

My own desire spikes as I watch him enjoying both my ass and pussy. I bring the vibrator down between my legs, as I keep my eyes on Devin. Slipping it between my folds, I connect it to my sensitive bud. I almost go over the edge with that first touch, but I bring it back, waiting until I can feel Devin approach his release.

He leans over, bracing with one hand, and then pinches my exposed nipple with the other. After a few erotic moments of play, he lets go to straightens up grab my hips. Devin gets a rhythm going and I can tell he is getting close. I move the vibrator back to my clit, and I can feel my orgasm surface as he calls out. "I'm cumming baby."

"Yes... fill me up baby. I'm cumming too."

Devin gives me his deep guttural growl as he releases. I scream out as my orgasm takes me hard, and rocks me throughout.

Devin collapses next to me, and we both struggle to regain our breath. He wraps his arms around my body as we lay there recovering. After a while, I really can't say how long it has been, our breathing slows and I feel that I can talk again.

"That was fantastic," I say. The plug is still in my butt, and I'm really not in any hurry to have it removed.

"Agree fully." He pushes some of the hair away from my face.

"I thought we would have anal?"

"We will. And if you really did enjoy yourself, this is just the beginning. You're training went well and the next time you may be up for having me inside you."

"I definitely enjoyed myself," I say sleepily, my eyes drooping.

"Get some sleep, sweet thing."

I fall asleep, with thoughts of further sexual adventures swimming through my head.

12