Raya and Devin's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
7.5k words
4.71
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk out of my end of day meeting so ready for it to be time to go home. It is Friday, and I have a date with Devin. We both carved the time out to have an entire evening together. We have been so busy with our schedules that we haven't had much time for each other. Most of our interactions have been over text. And yes, some of those have been sexting, because we haven't been able to physically get some. Otherwise, we have only been able to get a lunch in and a quick hello/goodbye once.

My body was craving him, and my panties were getting slick just thinking about last night's conversation. He had been at a late coaches meeting, and I had gone to dinner at my parents. We had both been talking dirty. It turned me on to be asking him to lick my pussy while my mother complained to my father across the table about who knows what. I don't think they noticed when my face warmed and I had to adjust in my seat.

I have also been going through the kink book and finding more ideas and kinks to try. I had actually ordered myself a remote-control vibrator. It arrived a couple of days ago, and I am going to surprise Devin with it for our date tonight.

On my way back to my desk, I spot Avery. "How are you doing?" I ask, as we stop in the hall. She is wearing a knee length skirt with a tight deep green blouse. The buttons are open to just above where her cleavage would show. She is wearing her hair down; her dark brown waves frame her pretty face.

"Good. It's Friday, and I am ready to get home and relax for the weekend."

"Me too. I've got a date with Devin tonight." I grin.

"Oh yeah? From that look, you plan on it being a good one." She laughs.

"I do. We've been busy, and I'm finally going to get him alone."

We start walking in the same direction. Neither of us, it seemed, were in a hurry to get anywhere. I look over at her and catch her looking at me. We smile at each other and look away. I was suddenly feeling a little nervous, unsure why. I like Avery. She is funny and smart and we have a lot in common. I think we will be good friends.

"Are you seeing someone?" I wasn't sure if she was married. I haven't seen a ring, and she didn't talk about anyone. "We could double date, maybe?"

"Oh no, not at this time. I was seeing someone a few months back, but we decided it wasn't working out."

"Sorry to hear that. His loss." For some reason, I perked up that she wasn't attached to anyone. Don't think like that. I scold myself. Why would I be happy about that.

She gives me a half smile. "Her loss actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed." We had stopped and faced each other. I put my hand out and placed it on her arm.

Avery puts her hand over mine, and takes a tiny step towards me. "It's fine. That's life. We had a great sexually attraction, but we didn't really have anything in common. So, we decided it would be best to call it quits." She leans in closer and whispers. "Besides we decided we could call on each other for some benefits, if we choose." She leans back with a grin.

"Oh..." my face warms. The image of Avery and another woman in an intimate embrace gets me hot. "Nice. Um, sorry... I mean... Um, good for you." Swiftly the picture in my head changes, to replace the other woman with myself. I step back and take a calming breath. "I better get back to my desk. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you Monday."

"You too." She flashes a way too sexy smile at me.

I wave back at her as I walk away. What is wrong with me? I have a boyfriend that I'm crazy about. Why am I reacting that way towards Avery. Am I attracted to her? No, that can't be it. I like men. I can't see myself actually in a relationship with a woman. But she is definitely so very sexy. Maybe, I'm just a bit sex crazed because I haven't been with Devin in a while. Yeah, that's it.

I reach my desk and sit down in a haze, fully distracted by all the fresh thoughts running through my mind. I push the imaginary scenes of Avery and I away, very far down deep, so I can get a few things done before five.

***

Later, I'm at home getting ready. Devin will be here in a few and I'm so excited. We decided to go out to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, and then to go back to his place for after dinner activities.

I change out of my work clothes and go for one of my sexy evening dresses. The deep purple silky material is cut low in the front and, with my push-up bra, it shows just the right amount of cleavage. The back is open so, whenever Devin puts his hand on my back, I will get skin to skin contact.

Stepping into the bathroom, I pull the surprise I had ordered from the bottom drawer. The hands-free vibrator with a remote. I played with it some yesterday, to make sure it accomplishes it's advertised function. It has a shaft, about 3 inches long, that is inserted inside. The outside looks like a butterfly, which lays over my pubis in a curved shape.

I take a long look at it, nervously chewing on my thumb nail. Should I really do this? Is that too bold? Would Devin be a man that doesn't like when his woman takes the lead? I turn it over in my hands, put it on the counter, and take a few steps back. No. Stop thinking like that. He's going to love this.

I power it on, so when the remote is active it will do its thing. Lowering my panties, I slide it inside. No problem getting it in, I'm already getting pretty aroused. Here's hoping I will make it through dinner without jumping him, right there in the restaurant.

I take another look in the mirror, make sure my makeup and hair are good, grab the remote, and walk into the living room. It feels interesting to walk around with the toy in there. But it's not uncomfortable, thankfully.

From the couch end table, I grab my purse. I make sure that there is everything I may need; keys, lip stick, and some spare cash. I also grab a small bag with a piece of deep red lingerie and a change of clothes for tomorrow. A moment later, I hear a knock on the door. A smile curves over my lips, as I make my way to the door. I'm excited, and still so nervous. I do hope Devin likes my little surprise.

I open the door and my mouth immediately waters. He stands before me in a black pair of slacks, a cerulean blue shirt, and a black tie. Stepping in the door, his own smile matches mine. Yep, getting through dinner will be an adventure. What I want to do, is to take him into my room now and strip him naked. I strongly consider it, but decide that I will save dessert for later.

Devin takes me in his arms for a deep kiss. "You look fantastic. Can't wait to get you back to my place."

"Mmm... Me too." I lean into him and take a deep breath to recenter myself. "I have something for you." Holding out my hand, I present him the remote.

He looks at it, and then at me, with questions in his eyes. He turns it around, inspecting it like it will provide him the answer. "What is it?"

"So... It's the remote," I blush, "to the toy I have inserted." Biting my lower lip, I wait to see his reaction. My stomach flips a few times watching his facial expressions.

"Really?" He looks to me, and back to the remote a couple times. The confusion on his face transforms to interest and then to desire. "Interesting."

I nod my head.

"It's already in there?" To confirm, he pushes the button.

I feel a soft vibration begin within my nether region. It feels really good. I slide even closer to him and place my hands on his chest, as he presses another button. The motions slightly increase and I moan into his shirt.

"Well, this will be exciting." He pushes the on/off button again, and the vibrations stop.

"It will be. But don't go too hard, or I may be all worn out before we even get back to your place." I stand straight and adjust myself, to make sure everything is good.

"Can't have that. I want that cute ass of yours tonight."

The memory of our last training session floods my mind. Devin opens the door for me and, as I pass to walk out the door, he swats my butt. "Mmm..." I do hope the food is good enough at this restaurant that we won't rush too much.

***

We get to the restaurant, and are seated at a small table near the back. The table is covered with a black cloth and a white runner down the middle. It wasn't busy, I'm sure we missed the dinner rush. It is dimly lit, with a small candle between us. Soft Italian music plays in the background, barely enough to be heard. A very nice place, but not so nice that you couldn't feel comfortable.

After the waiter takes our drink order and turns away, Devin gives a coy smile. I feel the vibration start and my body is awoken. It vividly remembers that it has been too long since his strong hands have touched me.

I look lustfully at him before grabbing the menu to browse. "How did your week go?" Doing my best to keep my voice steady and to actually decide what I want to eat. Everything looks so good. I'm pleased with myself that, even with the steady light vibration within me, I can make a decision. I look up at him, once I've got an idea of what I'll order, and wait for his response.

He does his half smile, and the pulse within increases. "Quite good. The kid I was telling you about, that was injured last week?"

"Mmm... the one you were worried he'd be out for the rest of the season?" I close my eyes and lean forward. I discover with that seating motion, that I can press it up against my upper wall and really get those happy vibrations going.

Devin squeezes my hand and I open my eyes. The pulse of the butterfly slows, and then stops all together. He is grinning ear to ear. I blush a bit, looking around. Not many people, but perhaps they'd be close enough to hear me. I lean forward, with an embarrassed whisper, "Did I make any noise?"

"No, but you looked like you were about to."

"You are liking this?" I reach my foot out, hidden under the table, and find his lap. He jolts a little, as I find my prize. My foot rubs his hard cock, up and down.

"Loving it." He reaches down and massages the ball of my foot. Probably just to give himself some relief.

At that moment, our waiter returns with our drinks and takes our meal order. I go with the Eggplant Parmigiano, Devin went with Veal a la Marsala, and we also order fried Calamari for us to share.

"So, the kid...?"

"Oh. Yes." He sits back in his chair. "He wasn't hurt as badly as we had first assumed. So, a few weeks, maybe a month, and he should be good again."

"I'm so glad. It's difficult to hear that someone's career was ended, before it even had a chance to begin." We chat back and forth about how our weeks had gone. Both seemed to be about the same as usual.

Our food arrives, and we are silent for a little bit while we dig in. I think about talking about my interaction with Avery, but decided I had better not. I don't want him to think I want someone else. I don't believe he would be judgmental, but I don't know what he'd think. I don't even know what I was thinking. I'm with Devin. No one else should have me getting all bothered.

I adjust in my seat; the vibrator isn't on, but the fullness I get from it feels good. And if I move in just the right way, it presses into a very sensitive spot. Suddenly the vibration begins. "Oooh! Oh my." I jump a little in surprise and pleasure before my wide eyes meet Devin.

His hand is in his pocket, and I feel the pulse increase a couple increments. "You are looking so damn desirable; thought I'd give you a little reward."

I notice, out of the corner of my eye, a couple of older ladies have looked over at us when I had startled. My face warms, and I take a drink. I have warring desires with my surprise toy tonight. Man, does it feel good. But I definitely know how much I could embarrass myself. It is such a naughty thing to be doing, secretly getting sexual pleasure right out in the open.

"I'm going to give you a reward." I can't help wanting to climb onto this table right now.

"Going to need to get you home soon?" he chuckles and raises an eyebrow. The vibration stops, and I relax in my chair. I'm really going to have to focus on my control. The pleasure I am getting from the toy inside me has already gotten me close to the edge.

"Yes." I reach out my foot again and find him still hard as a rock. "You feel as ready to get home as I am."

"Indeed."

We finish our food, and Devin asks for two desserts to go. Once we get out to the car, he opens my door and lets me in. Jogging over to his door, he rushes to sit down before he leans over and pulls me to him. Our lips mash together, craving the taste of the other. One of his hands slides down my side, and then even lower. He gets his hand under my skirt, rubs and grabs my ass. I arch my back, my body aching to get closer to his.

I untuck his shirt and push my hands inside to feel his chest. I need to feel him much more than this. My hand trails down his body, to find his member straining against his pants. It jumps in my hand as I stroke gently.

He pulls away, breathing heavily. "Let's get to my place. Before we get arrested."

"Agreed." I laugh, as I lean back in the seat and work to calm my heart.

***

We pull into his drive and both get out. Devin grabs the bag of desserts; I grab both my purse and the bag of clothes. Leaning over, he takes my lips once again. After, he surprises me and sweeps me up in his arms. He carries me to the front door, the desserts dangling precariously from one hand. He sets me down at the stoop before unlocking the door.

"I'm going to freshen up," I state as he closes the door behind me. I set my purse down on the coffee table and bring the other bag with me.

"Alright sexy." He heads into the kitchen with the desserts. "I'll be waiting."

I make my way into the bathroom and set the bag on the sink counter. I remove the well-used toy, and clean it off so it can go into my bag. Then use the toilet. Stripping down, I pull out the red piece of fabric that I know he will love. It may not stay on long, but I smile thinking back to buying a piece of clothing that is meant to be ripped off, and how hot that could be.

Looking in the mirror, I adjust my breasts make sure they are perky, and then fluff my hair. Once I feel good, I grab my bag and set it down with my purse in the living room. I don't see Devin in his kitchen, so I make my way to his bedroom. My heart races in anticipation of our activities.

The bedroom door is open and I can hear music playing. The light is low, but enough that I am able to see my handsome man standing next to a small table in just his boxers. His round butt calls to me, and I can't help but reach out and grab hold. I hadn't thought myself a butt person, but his I can't help but want.

He turns and wraps his arms around me. "You are so beautiful." I can feel his hardness push into my abdomen. My body flushes, reacting to his desire. He kisses me, then shows me the table. He has brought in a foldable stand, looks about 18sq inches, and placed it next to the bed. On it there are many items that I recognize from our play time before; oil, lube, and the two butt plugs. Also, a couple new items; his stereo remote, and a vibrator I haven't seen before, still in the box.

"I purchased a little gift for you tonight." He picks up the box, opens it, and then hands the contents to me, before tossing the box to the side. It is about 8inches long, a couple inches thick, with a second extension that goes not even half the length. Devin points at the extra part. "That will nuzzle up to your clit and vibrate, while the shaft will slide inside to rotate around. I'm going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours, while you take your pussy with that toy."

"Oh, yes." I imagine what his words are painting, and feel the desire pool between my legs. "Please do."

Devin returns the toy to the table and turns back to me with a grin that takes my breath away. Pulling me close, he kisses me, and runs his hands along my side and down to my ass. He deepens the kiss, as I wrap a hand behind his head, and my other around his back, pulling him to me as tightly as I can. I want him inside me now. I want him fucking me hard, and filling me up so good.

"On your stomach, gorgeous."

As I bend over to climb into the bed, he smacks my ass. I moan as the slight sting sets me on fire. I wriggle my ass at him, and glance back to see that he is loving my show. After I am set, he straddles my legs. The music increases in volume, loud enough that we won't hear random distracting sounds, but low enough to easily be able to communicate when we desire.

Devin doesn't vocally walk me through the steps this time. Instead, he immediately grabs the oil and begins his massage. By the time he reaches my lower back, I am one with the bed again. When he reaches for the lube this time, I know what to expect, and feel the wetness already. His hard cock presses against me. I squirm against it, wanting the fullness I know it will offer.

A few drops lube on his fingers, then he gently rubs my hole. He then pushes them in and massages beyond my sphincter. I moan, feeling how good he is filling me up. He grabs the smaller butt plug, lubes it up, then slides it in. I will my body to relax, and allow the plug access. It goes in smoothly. Once the plug is set, he rubs more oil onto his hands and works my ass cheeks firmly.

After a little time spreading and grasping my cheeks, I feel him touch the plug again. He pulls the plug out and then back in a couple of times, turning it as he does. Then he finally removes it completely. After a momentary delay for him to use the lube again, I can feel the larger plug slide in. It feels so good that I can't help moving my hand down to massage my pussy. Slow circles, as I can't make large movements pressed against the bed. I am so wet, and I can hear myself panting, even over the low music.

Devin rubs his hands over my butt cheeks, and squeezes them, before running them down my legs and back up. Next, up my back, to my shoulders, then back down. Every time he moves, his member presses into me, and I can feel how much he is turned on. His patience is incredible. Back to my butt; he twists the plug, and pulls it out and in a few times, making sure I am stretching. I moan in pleasure. It feels so good that I can't help myself, but I also want to make sure he knows how much I am enjoying myself. I know how important it is to him that I'm enjoying myself.

He taps my legs then moves off of me. "Up on your knees, but keep your chest on the bed. If you need your pillow, grab that."

I miss the warmth of his presence at once. Bringing my legs under me, I feel open to him even more. I do grab my pillow and position it under my chest, letting my chin rest on it. There is now plenty of space to touch myself, in whatever way I desire.

Devin hands me the new vibrator, and he helps me insert it. The long staff slides in and the extension rubs up against my clit. I gasp as it reaches deep within me, filling me. It is a new and incredible sensation to have both holes entered, even if both are with toys. I can't wait to have Devin pumping into me.

"Doing okay?" Devin asks as he rubs his hand over my ass cheek, standing behind me.

"Fantastic."

"Good. You are so beautiful. I can't wait to be inside you."

I shiver with delight at his words. Goosebumps break out across my skin, and my nipples harden to an almost painful need. I bring one of my hands up to my breasts and tease each one. Devin comes around to the side and caresses my chin, gently lifting my head. He kneels down over the side of the bed and kisses me as I bring myself up onto my hands. He pinches each nipple in turn. Then lays down under me, bringing each one into his mouth, licking and sucking. Desire increases between my legs and I moan loudly. His hard dick stands at attention, I reach out and stroke it while he continues to pleasure my breasts. His hips jerk with my movements.

12