Raya and Devin's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some glorious time, Devin moves from under me and positions himself behind once more. I wiggle my ass as I lower my chest back down. Reaching down between my legs, I take hold of the vibrator. It has not been turned on yet, but I move it slowly in and out, the extension rubbing against my sensitive spot. Devin reaches down between my legs and guides my finger to the power button. I can feel the pulse from within and the vibration along my swollen clit. I almost let it take me over the edge right there, but pull it slightly away from my clit. I know there is even more to come.

Devin soothes my ass cheeks and makes his way to the plug, turning it slowly before applying steady pressure to remove. I relax so it exits gently. The plug is set down next to him. He puts some lube in his hand and rubs it all over his cock. The remainder on his fingers enters me, along with his probing digits.

"Mmm... yes..." I move the toy in and out, pressing it in just the right places. My heart races and my breathes quicken.

His fingers slide out and he adjusts himself. I can feel his cock at my backdoor. I lean back into him, so ready. He grabs my hip with one hand, and with the other he directs himself slowly in. With each movement in, he pauses to let my body adjust. It doesn't take long before he is fully in, and I can feel his hips connect with mine. He pauses for a moment, pulls back just slightly, then back in.

"How do you feel?"

"So good... Keep going."

He grabs my hips with both hands and begins his delicious pumping motion. He pulls out farther with each smooth movement. I fuck my own pussy with the toy faster, as he picks up his speed. I'm panting at the mind-blowing pleasure I am receiving, to feel so full and so damn sexy.

"Harder!" I call out, as I press the vibrator into my clit, ready for my orgasm.

Devin picks up his speed and slams into me, hitting pleasure points deep inside. He growls his deep primal claim of my ass and it pushes my climax over the edge. His climax rapidly follows as he hears my howls of release.

Laying over my back, he wraps one arm around my stomach and pulls the vibrator out before fumbling for the power button. Once that is taken care of, he keeps his arm around me and we stay that way for a long moment. Then he slowly pulls himself out of my ass. We both collapse onto the bed next to each other, breathing heavily. I stretch out my legs, letting the blood flow naturally again.

Devin wraps his arms around me as I snuggle up against his chest as we lay there in our afterglow.

***

We let our breathing get back to normal and our muscles relax for a while, in silence. I can't stop smiling and look up to see how Devin is doing.

"How are you doing?" Devin asks.

"Fantastic. How about you?" I don't think he has opened his eyes yet.

"Great, beautiful." He pulls me in for a quick squeeze.

"I'll be right back." I stand, heading to the bathroom.

"Okay." He sits up, smiling his gorgeous smile. "I'll get us some calories."

Once I am done, I head back into the bedroom to find Devin sitting on the bed with a plate of the desserts he had ordered; a square of Tiramisu and a Cannoli with two spoons. My stomach growls as I climb onto the bed. I'm so glad he thought of this.

"Guess my stomach agrees with the need of some calories." I laugh.

"I'm glad it agrees." He chuckles.

We dig into the sweet treats and I moan with the pleasure of the desserts. "Oh, so good."

"Yes, you were."

I blush, as I continue to chew. "You enjoyed yourself?"

"Thoroughly. I hope you did as well."

"So much. I want to add that to our activities, and do that more." I lean towards him and give him a kiss.

"So glad you do. Consider it added." The grin he gives me is one of lust and, do I dare say, love? "Have you done any more reading in our book?"

I half smile. Our book? "A little."

"Any questions?"

"Well... I am wondering about spanking? You've swatted my butt a few times, and I'm really enjoying that. Is there more to that? Ooo... and bondage. Think I'd like to experiment with that."

"More than happy to experiment with you. One thing that goes with bondage, the Dom/sub dynamic. I am more often a Dom, but can sub if you would like. With being a sub, you can use names like Sir, Daddy, or even Master."

I take a bite of the tiramisu, giving myself a moment to think. I like the idea of letting go of control. I believe that I already have, to a point. "Yes Sir." I say, looking at him to gauge his response. I like how it sounds. "I can see myself being a sub."

My mind wanders back to Avery. In the book, it does bring up threesomes and group sex. I can see myself kissing her, touching her. I can't say whether she would want to be with me, but she has definitely opened my mind to inviting another into our bedroom.

"Something else on your mind?"

"Um... well...uh..." My face warms rapidly, I feel like it could help land a plane at the moment. I may as well say what I'm thinking. I'll never know if it's a possibility, unless I ask. "What about bringing in another person?"

"We can, but I do want you to be certain before we consider it. Are you thinking a male or female?"

Is this something I know I want? I can't say for sure. I haven't really thought about it. I have thought other ladies are attractive, but was so busy that I didn't even stop to think if it was an option. And if I bring someone in, am I going to like that person touching my man? Will it turn me on? Would Devin be okay if another man was involved? What if that man is more into him. Ooo... that gets me a bit tingly. I think that I may want to watch my man get fucked. Wonder if I would want to peg him. That's another of those topics in the book. Would Devin enjoy that? There are just so many options.

"Honestly, I can't say for sure. I am interested. Both maybe. Maybe start with a female?" Since Avery is the one that got me actually thinking about a threesome, I think I am ready to explore that side of me.

He grabs the empty plate and silverware between us, and moves it to the night stand. Then wraps his arm around me, and lays us back. "You don't have a definite answer. You can think about it more, and make sure you feel alright about it."

"Okay." I smile at him, as he reaches for the covers.

"Let's get some rest, beautiful."

***

It has been a couple of weeks since I brought up the idea of adding someone. Devin and I both have been busy. I've been getting prepared for a proposal. His team is getting ready for a bowl game, and he hasn't even been able to get away for lunches. But we have gotten into the habit of one of us staying at the other's house overnight, so we can have time together.

I'm at work. Working through my proposal for, it feels like, the millionth time. I have to make sure it's perfect. I am trying to set up a deal with a large office supplies company to get a great discount, which could save us thousands.

A hand lightly begins rubbing my shoulders. I startled slightly as I'm touched, but then lean into the massage and close my eyes. "That feels so good. Thank you." Didn't actually know who was touching me, but they were getting into those knots, so I didn't care for the moment.

"You look like you're stressed." Avery stated. I lean back into my chair and look up. She smiles down at me. "Wanted to see if I could help with that."

"Oh man, you are good with massages. Thank you. That does help."

"Want to grab lunch?"

I look at my computer, it was almost 1:00 already. "Yeah, that would be great. Should give my eyes a rest." Avery removes her hands and steps back as I stand up and stretch. Oh man, my legs and back are feeling it. Good idea to get myself moving. "Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"We can just walk over to Food Frenzy."

"Good idea." I grab my purse and jacket before joining her. Avery is ready to head out the door. Frenzy is one of our office's favorite places for lunch. It's two blocks away, and has great food, with super friendly employees.

We arrive, get our food ordered, and sit down. It isn't busy, so we were able to find a table easily. I sip on my tea as we wait. Avery sips her lemonade.

"So, what have you been pouring over at work lately?"

I don't want to bore her with my accounting talk. "I'm just putting together a proposal on budgeting. You know us finance people, always cutting costs." I laugh.

"That is true." She laughs with me and puts a hand on mine. I look to her quizzically, but she is looking down. She removes her hand before quietly saying, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I say, just as the waitress brings our food. Avery purses her lips, as our plates are placed in front of us. We thank her, and the waitress takes her leave.

"I don't know if you remember but, a while back, I ran into you and Devin. In the parking lot, at your car." She leaves her sentence hanging for a few, and I nod. Yeah, the day Devin brought me the book.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I saw the book you were holding and wanted to ask about it. Not judging, but I am curious."

"What about it?"

"From the cover, it looked like it was about something sexy." She gives a sideways grin, and I can see her blush a little. She is always so confident; I'm surprised by this new side of her.

I lean forward a little to whisper. "It's a book on kinks. I'm learning quite a lot about what's out there."

"Sounds spicy."

"Oh, it is." I would offer to let her borrow it, but it isn't mine. "I can ask Devin if you could..." I trail off as her eyes widen.

"I don't know. What would he think of me?"

"Don't worry. It's his book. He wouldn't think anything bad. How about you come over the Saturday after this one, and we can all hang out?" He should be home from the bowl game by then. "After hanging out a little, maybe you'll feel okay to ask."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

I grin at her. It would be nice to get to know her better, outside of work. We get along so well. I think we could be good friends.

***

Later that night, Devin comes to my place in a good mood. We are sitting on the couch, and he is talking about how the team is getting along. The bowl game is this Saturday and he is leaving tomorrow. I am really glad that he is excited. However, I am very distracted; he brought his backpack again.

"Hey, Avery asked me about the book today at lunch. Think she is very curious about what's in it."

He looks over at me, "I think she may be interested in you." He winks and smiles.

"No... You think?"

"Yeah. The one time we met, she had a look in her eye when gazing at you." He grabs my hand, kissing the back of it. "Is it possible, that she is the reason you brought up another person?"

I can see that he really pays attention, which sends a warm feeling through me. "I invited her over Saturday. We can all have dinner and hang out. What do you think?"

"That would be nice." He leans in and kisses me deep, his tongue finding mine. "How are you feeling tonight?"

"Turned on."

His kisses run down my neck, to my collar bone, and I am already panting. He caresses my breast and pinches the nipple, sending a jolt of desire through me.

"Want to experiment with spanking and some bondage?"

"Yes please. Very much so."

Lifting me into his arms, Devin carries me into the bedroom. He sets me on the end of the bed, before walking back out of the room to get his bag. "Let's get you out of those clothes," he says, entering the room again. He places his bag down in one of the corners, then comes over to me. His hand reaches out and I place mine in his, as he helps me stand.

He removes his shirt and throws it to the floor behind him. I run my fingers down his chest and stomach, then move to pull up my own shirt. I want my skin on his. He works on my pants as the shirt comes off. It joins his on the floor. I undo his pants, his hardened cock pressing against his underwear. I lower the fabric releasing his member. We are now both standing in our birthday suits, hands groping and fondling each other.

Swiftly he sits on the bed and, in a moment, I am laying across his lap. I draw a shuttering breath and settle in. Devins cock presses against my side. He begins by slowly rubbing one of my ass cheeks in circle motion, before moving to the other. Suddenly he removes his hand, then a smack. After, he returns the circular motions again. It wasn't really any harder than his usual smacks.

I gasp at the sudden movement of another smack, and the wetness between my legs increases. Another smack, and I moan. The sting of his hand, followed by gentle rub has my mind whirling. I can't think, just feel. Devin brings his hand up and back down in a swift motion, increasing the strength with each one. Then he slows enough to slip a finger through my folds, rubbing so wonderfully against my swollen clit.

"Do you like that?" He asks, as he returns to spanking my ass. Back and forth, and then soothing rubs, each swat a little stronger.

I nod my head.

"Would you like more?" He stills his hand.

"Yes." I'm panting. My head is spinning with delight, and I only know that I want more.

"Yes what?" He removes his hand from my wanting ass. I can feel he is holding back, waiting for a response.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." Devin returns to his work on my cheeks, which must be glowing at this point. "Your ass is such a pretty shade of pink." He pauses, his fingers slide through my pussy, and finally slip inside. Pumping into me, I moan. He removes his fingers and smacks me, much more gently, right on my pussy.

"Ooo... yes!" I jump and then wiggle my butt. It feels so good to just let go. I don't have to think about anything, don't have to be in control of anything. I just know that my pussy is dripping wet, and wants more.

Devin gently moves me off of his lap, so I am kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Stay there."

I put my hands on my knees, and obediently stay. He stands and gets into his backpack. I can hear something click around, but don't look. I enjoy the feeling of anticipation, just hearing him move around. My pussy tingles with desire and expectation.

A moment later, Devin sits back in front of me. His hard cock bouncing tastily in front of me. I go to lean forward, to take him in my mouth, but he grabs my chin and gently lifts, so we are making eye contact. He is smiling, and my heart beats faster. "Put your hands out in front of you."

I reach my hands out. "Yes, Sir." He wraps one wrist with a leather cuff, and then the next.

"Good girl." He makes sure my wrists are secure, then lifts them above my head. My arms are straight above, my breasts on full display. With his other hand he runs his thumb over one nipple, then pinches the other.

"Mmm..." I push my chest out, wanting so much more of his touch. He brings his mouth to mine and devours my tongue.

A moment later, he pulls back. "Remember your word?" I nod, not wanting to say it and risk any chance that this would stop. Devin puts his free hand on the back of my head, then stands and guides my mouth to his cock. I eagerly take it. Licking and sucking, I taste his precum and moan with delight. Responding to my moan of encouragement, he holds me in place and fucks my mouth. After a minute, or longer, he removes himself from my mouth. He tugs on the cuffs and motions for me to stand as well.

I get up eagerly and let him lead me. He steers us over to the side of the bed with my nightstand. Laying me down, he makes sure my head is comfortable on the pillow. He turns to my nightstand, reaches into the drawer, and pulls out my vibrator.

Devin turns back to me and flashes me a salacious grin. I melt in his hands, and lift my hips to show my eagerness. He climbs onto the bed, straddling one of my legs. He spreads my free leg, so my pussy is open and ready.

He moves my cuffed hands to between us and turns the vibrator on. He lowers it to my clit and, barely touching me, moves it up and down the outside of my lips. "Ooo, please..." I whine, and buck my hips to get the vibrations where I want.

"Please, what?" He removes the toy and smiles slyly. Leaning over, he licks each nipple. That brings a new wave of desire building up inside me.

"Please, Sir."

He brings the toy back to my lips, and slips it between my folds. Devin slides it inside, and every inch within is set aflame. I am so ready to go over. Pulling it out, he rubs it up and down with in my folds. Finding that special spot, he presses it against my clit. My breath hitches and I struggle against the oncoming train.

"Cum for me baby."

I take a deep breath, riding out the vibrations, and let myself tip over the edge. I call out, "Oh, Devin! Yes! Yes, Sir!" My body bucks with the waves of ecstasy. Devin slowly removes the vibrator, as my body comes down from its peak.

He kisses me deeply. After a short time, he lifts my hands, and places them back over my head. He positions himself between my legs, then lifts one of my legs and places it on his shoulder. His cock is knocking at my entrance already.

I look up at him and Devin stares back into my eyes. He is claiming me, and I am so willing. His deep primal moan resounds in my ears, as he fills me up so fully. I feel him pressing into my walls and I feel my desire tighten around him.

"You feel so good."

I move to wrap my arms around him, to touch his stomach. But my arms are where he wants them, and I grin at that. He has me where he wants, where he needs me. I can see that pure desire in his eyes, as he pumps into me, building up his rhythm.

I lift my hips to meet his, to join his rhythm and assist in bringing his pleasure to the peak. Soon he is breathing deeply, and I can feel him on the edge. He gives another deep thrust, and moans as his orgasm takes him. God is he sexy.

He relaxes over me, releasing my hands. I put them over his head, the cuffs resting on the back of his neck. I run my hands through his hair, as he catches his breath. How did I ever get so lucky, to have this second chance with him? He makes me feel things I didn't even know I could be.

After some time, he rolls to his side and I remove my hands from around the back of his neck. Placing them on my stomach. "How are you doing?" Devin asks, as he lays next to me on his side. Looking me over, he moves some of my hair off my shoulder.

"Fantastic. Better than I could imagine." I wasn't just saying that, it truly felt that way. "How are you?"

"Really great. That was wonderful." He begins removing the cuffs, first one, then the other. "How do you feel about bondage and a little bit of BDSM?"

"Oh, so good. Not sure I will ever get enough."

Devin chuckles, "I can say the same about you." He leans in and kisses me.

Now that both of my hands are free, I reach up and hold the sides of his face while we kiss. I am already craving more of what we just did. And to think, this is just the beginning of our journey.

12