Raylene Raye Revealed 02

Story Info
Raylene Raye threw a holiday party.
4k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as I'm concerned, my stepping out during the St. Patrick's Day celebration week was successful for the most part. I had revealed myself as Raylene Raye to my roommate and his friends during the middle of the week and they generally accepted me. After that, I threw a small St. Patrick Day party on the weekend and my own small circle of friends embraced my reveal as well. All in all, March was kind to Raylene Raye.

My reveal to my friends Kenny, Lenny, Penny, Benny and Jenny wasn't as big of a reveal as I expected because they had their suspicions anyways and because Kenny has a big mouth. I mean, he was the one who was drunk two weeks before and all I did was try to get him comfortable on the couch to sleep it off. Why I did that after I changed into my pajamas is beyond me, but he was drunk and he shouldn't have remembered something like that anyways. Or he was faking being so drunk because when he told Penny what happened he gave her a very detailed description on my jammies shorts and the color of my undies.

However, none of his lies seemed to matter when it came to the six of us having a good time at my party. LOL, mostly because of the skimpy costumes that I bought for Penny and Jenny to wear during the party, which helped Lenny and Benny to forget all about me in a flashing green dress and a wig. And by that, I mean it take to long for Lenny and Penny to find a private spot in the laundry room and for Benny and Jenny to find their comfort zone in the breezeway between the kitchen side door and the garage.

And I had no problem with the four of them wandering off and hooking up, you know, after I was the center of attention in my shiny green sequined with fringes dress.

LOL, I also had no problem when the four of them emerged later that evening and provided Kenny and I with one of those priceless moments. Kenny and I both smiled as all four of them came out from their secret spots with their heads down a little low as they wiped off their mouths and lips.

Oh, so you guys are doing math now, huh? Yes, I will admit that when Lenny and Penny and Benny and Jenny disappeared to swap body fluids, it gave Kenny and I an hour to, you know, hang out together, but don't read too much into that. I mean, there is no more than a sentence or two to read anyways. Besides, even though my flashing costume dress was designed to catch your attention, it's a cheap costume dress that was basically meant to be worn one time. And by that, I mean the only way to keep the dress intact was to remain standing or at a minimum, keep my upper body as straight as could be, you know, like kneeling with perfect posture. In other words, never mind what might or might not have happened between Kenny and I for the hour we were alone. All we need to talk about for now is that the dress made it through the night and it still hangs in my closet to this day, waiting for another chance to wear swinging shiny green fringes.

With a successful month of March behind me, April had another surprise for me and it came from my roommate, Kirk. He swore up and down that his decision had nothing to do with my life style choice, but he told me that he was moving out by May 1st. I wanted to believe that his decision to move into his girlfriend's apartment was a natural progression of their relationship, but I had a lingering thought in the back of my head. However, his mind was made up and Luci confirmed to me that it had nothing to do with Raylene Raye.

Kirk tried to prove it to me by offering to deep clean and repaint his old bedroom with Cody's help just as soon as he moved completely out. I accepted his offer and I also accepted Cody's request to dress as Raylene Raye each day that they were working inside of the bedroom. I took advantage of that request and spent three solid days as Raylene Raye. Over the first weekend in May, Kirk and Cody gave me a completely refreshed bedroom, I gave them the shortest shorts I owned and all the Miss Bea's Southern Ice Tea that they could drink and on the last day, Luci gave me a spanking over her knee for wearing such skimpy clothes in front of her man for three days. Hah, she's a little bit of freak and wanted to spank the fem boy for a while now and it had nothing to do with how I paraded around the house.

As I was getting used to living alone and lounging around the house in any manner of dress that I pleased, I thought about other home improvement projects and maybe having another small cookout party on the Memorial Day holiday weekend. With two weeks to go, LOL, I took the easy way out and set my plans into motion.

First, I invited the usual suspects, Kenny, Lenny, Penny, Benny and Jenny. And to keep Kenny busy and away from me, I extended an invitation to another friend of ours, Glenny. Glenny is more of a math geek than a gamer nerd, but I thought that her and Kenny might be good for each other. And true to nerd and geek form, they all RSVP'd within seconds of me sending out the party notification because nerds and geeks need every opportunity to get out. LOL, Penny and Jenny also replied with smiley faces that told me that they would appreciate inappropriate costumes like I got for them for the St. Patrick's Day party. I took the hard way out and forwarded that request to Tori at Gary's Sex Clothing store, LOL.

Oh, by the way, I sent my party requests through my Raylene Raye Chang account. Slowly, but surely, Ray is getting pushed further and further back.

I took another hard way out by dressing in capri jeans and a pullover and went to Miss Paulette's Home Cooking Deli and hired her staff to cater the party. I learned my lesson last time that even though Jenny has some mad kitchen and food skills, she's gone as soon as she slips on skimpy costume shorts and flirts with Benny. I mean, we almost starved on St. Patty's Day and my house was full of party food!

My last hurdle was to purchase a new patio furniture set for the deck. A set that would accommodate all six invitees. My old table could act as the food service platform. Outdoor furniture can be expensive, so I didn't want to make any mistakes, so I took another hard way out and made an appointment with the designer at the local big box home improvement store. Charlotte Yearly is a local resident and many people post on Chang all the time that her skills are top notch and I just so happened to know her daughter, Gwen.

Gwen and I have never been in the same circles, but like most everyone else in Middleton, we knew of each other. Now, I'm not saying that I owe Gwen anything, but I wouldn't mind extending her an olive branch, even if it's through her mom. What I didn't know about Gwen is that she worked at the local Little Brown Bag lingerie store in the Middleton Mall. I found that out the hard way a week ago when I stopped into the lingerie store to pick up some Coastal Teal matching undies. Gwen wasn't my sales clerk, but I caught her attention as I was giving my girl the business because they didn't carry a matching Teal choker.

I don't know what Gwen's heart was doing when we made eye contact, but mine stopped beating for a few seconds. Because our facial expressions were probably more along the lines of shock and disbelief, it was clear that Gwen wasn't going to accept that I was buying female undies as a gift for a girlfriend. In other words, I shut it, told my sales clerk to forget it and threw my credit card at the cashier. And why in the hell I turned and gave Gwen a small wave good bye is beyond me, but I did. I would like to tell you that she smiled and returned the wave, but it was more of a sinister look than a smile and a "I know Something" finger point.

So, I selected Mrs. Charlotte Yearly as my exterior designer and hoped that I could come up with something clever to say to her about the incident at the store, if it came to that. A chance to kill two birds with one stone you might say. The first bird down would be a great selection of trendy good quality patio furniture and the second bird down would be a calm opportunity to explain things, if I needed to. I could see the two of them talking about what I exposed to Gwen and I was developing a plausible story. And by plausible story I mean lie through my teeth if I had too!

And then everything changed once Charlotte sold me on the patio set that I couldn't live without. As soon as I finished on the dotted line, she mentioned that she would personally see to it that the delivery truck was on time, that she would oversee the setup operations, that she would appreciate that I was dressed as Raylene Raye when they arrived and that she liked her coffee with cream and sugar!

There seemed no point in lying about anything, so I promised her a presentable Raylene Raye and a great cup of coffee. We agreed on a 10 am Saturday morning delivery and Ray just got pushed back into the corner a little further.

"Thank you, Charlotte for the great selection of outdoor furniture. I just hope it arrives on time because I'm having a party later that night. Oh, and give my best regards to Gwen, if you happen to see or speak with her."

"The delivery guys will be there by 10 and finished before 11 am. Oh, and of course, I will pass along your regards to my daughter. May I mention to her that you will be having a party that night?"

I wasn't going to deny her, so I nodded and left the store. I spent the next few days preparing for an outdoor cookout that didn't require any cooking and made my way to the clothing store to see what Tori had come up with as costumes to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend.

And Tori didn't disappoint. I also love the way she operates. She had my camo outfit and the three camo outfits for Penny, Jenny and Glenny all laid out for my viewing. There is no messing around with this one I tell you.

However, true to Tori form, there were big differences between my costume and the what she pulled together for the girls. Mine was, let's say, more on the modest side while the girls were more, let's say more revealing and in all the right places. The outfits were probably perfect for each of us and Tori even included one of those crisp military caps for me and she showed me how to pull a ponytail through the back of it.

I wouldn't have minded the slut look like the girls were getting, but my costume was fresh, clean and crisp and I just so happened to have the perfect wig to create an eye-catching ponytail because, you know, Tori sold it to me. And by the way, try to keep your eyes on my ponytail because the rest of me is just very modest, although fresh, clean and crisp.

Oh, before I forget, my costume did come with a little something extra. Because Tori knows that I need a little help with concealment, hah, I got a camo thong to wear over my camo bikini briefs! So, there girls, suck on that! Oh, and never mind that I can't fill out the camo bra as well as them because it doesn't matter for now. My crisp camo shirt is thick and buttons all the way up to the neck, you know, just like the enlisted people wear them in boot camp. Stiff, thick, fresh, clean and crisp, all the way to my chin. OMG, seriously Tori? All the way up? I mean, look at the skimpy tops the girls have to wear, right?

Anyways, the military should be so lucky to have their soldiers looking like this. I mean, the distraction factor alone would win battles.

Armed with all the inappropriate outfits that one could ask for, I proceeded to prepare for the upcoming party and for Charlotte's arrival with my patio furniture and whatever else that may bring with it. Oh, and I had Tori throw in something a little less revealing just in case Glenny refuses to wear such a skimpy outfit in front of the guys.

I got up early on Saturday morning so I could shave, shower and dress to fulfill Charlotte's request and set up the Keurig coffee brewer in anticipation of hearing the roar of a big truck coming up my street. Not knowing who or what the delivery guys might be like, I selected a pair of capri jeans, a pullover and my blonde wig and by that, I mean that leggings might be a little too revealing for a Saturday morning crew of guys.

And by the way, ugh, I would have to repeat this entire process later this evening! I would have to wash the foundation off of my face and shave again to ensure that I had a nice and smooth face all night long and by that, I mean, damn, cross dressing issues are real people!

Anyways, I pushed the brew button as soon as I heard Charlotte beep her horn when she pulled in my driveway ahead of the truck and greeted her at the front door.

"Good morning Raylene Raye. The delivery truck is just behind me on Elm Street, so they should be here in less than 5."

I expected her to be carrying her designer book, but the little brown bag from the Little Brown Bag lingerie store was a bit of a shock.

"Good morning, Charlotte, your coffee awaits."

"Great. Here, a little gift from Gwen. Ooh, that coffee smells great."

"Oh, a little brown bag from the Little Brown Bag store. That's unexpected, but thanks."

I looked into the bag and SOB, there was a turquoise choker and a hand written note. In the note, Gwen apologized that her store didn't carrying a matching Teal choker and went on to say that she hoped that a turquoise choker would do for now. That was both surprising and delightful and damn thoughtful of Gwen. And here I was, all worried that she would try to humiliate me! I didn't think that Gwen was letting me completely off the hook, but maybe the hook wasn't completely set into my jaw just yet.

"Here is her number, you can text her and thank her. By the way, the truck is here, so I'll be in the back, you know, standing around drinking my coffee and pointing my finger at the workers. Ah, I'll probably screw this up, but Gwen said you should post one of those selfie photos things while you model the choker and she'll say something nice about it."

"LOL, I'll get right on that this afternoon, but I can't wear it tonight. It won't go with my clean, fresh and crisp camo outfit. So, let's go see my new stuff and direct traffic, shall we?"

"Oh, we shall."

And OMG, the patio set was cool. Big for sure with six chairs and a round table, but it seemed trendy to me, so, boom, that goal was completed. As Charlotte was leaving, she left me with one last parting comment form her daughter, Gwen.

"I've never judged you, Raylene Raye."

"I know Charlotte and thanks for that. The furniture looks great, so thanks for that too."

"OMG, I can't take it anymore! They make shapewear for dancers and performers that might help you cover up something. They're like thick undies and entertainers wear them to, you know, cover their middle sections as they jump and twirl. I'm sure Gwen's store wouldn't carry anything like that, but you should be able to find them online by searching shapewear. Whew, that felt good to say that! Oh, I should be going now, Raylene Raye."

After Charlotte left, LOL, I went straight to my bedroom to put on the turquoise choker and a posted a few selfies with my new gift. And then, of course, I went straight online and looked around for the under garments that she described. And I'll be damned, there they were, LOL, thick undies! Or modesty pants or whatever they call them. But that's for another day. I have a party to prep for and time is clicking along and getting my ponytail to perfectly protrude out of the back of my hat takes time because cross dressing issues are real.

And to make sure my nosey neighbors knew that I was having a military themed holiday party, I made a few trips from the front of the house to the backyard, you know, hoping that I wasn't invisible because of my camo outfit. And I got a few looks which meant my legs were visible in these shorts, these very modest shorts.

Anyways, as the 7 pm start time rolled around, so did Kenny, Glenny, Lenny, Penny, Benny and Jenny and I had their attention immediately because of that fresh, clean crisp camo thing and I immediately addressed the crew's concerns. It was alright with me if the guys played a few video games while the girls helped me set up the food table on the deck and by that, I mean it was up to me to set up the food table because the girls went snooping around for the outfits that they knew I picked up for them. And that was alright because I needed the time to greet the catering people from Miss Paulette's Deli and walk back and forth in front of the guys. All of which I did.

And everything was going well, until the girls popped out of my bedroom, looking way too hot for our group of guys, and joined me in the kitchen to, you know, to chat.

"Raylene Raye, we agree that you look cute, fresh, clean and crisp today, but what about these outfits, huh? I mean, even Glenny and her match stick figure looks good, right?"

"Ah, you girls look great as usual, so what's really on your minds?"

"Well, we were talking while we were stripping in your bedroom and hiding our panties under your pillow and we decided that we're sucking dick tonight, you know, as dessert. So, because you don't have a partner for tonight, we were wondering if you wanted us to text Nate and let him know that there is food available. Oh, by the way, were you out there parading around and giving the guy's boners?"

"OMG, is all that code for you already sent Nate a text?"

"Well, he mentioned that he might be hungry and that he likes things that are fresh, clean and crisp. Are you mad? Oh, and what about the boner status?"

"We'll give Nate 15 minutes to arrive and then we're eating and by that, I mean we are all having a normal party before people start disappearing into the dark corners, understood?"

"Agreed, we'll carry on like we care until everyone has a full belly and then I call the laundry room."

"Oh, hold it up before we start staking land claims. Glenny, if this is all a bit much for you, then you can back out, find your undies under my pillow and just have fun as stick in the mud Glenny. This is a party and not a squeeze play."

"Oh, hell no. I'm actually the one who convinced Penny and Jenny that the best way to kick off summer fun is to suck some dick and swallow some cum. And then they showed me a video of what that means and hell, I'm still in. I also downloaded the video on my phone in case I forget a few things. By the way, thanks for inviting me tonight. It should be a good time. Oh, and by another way, lift your foot on one of the chairs so Penny can put your cute little ankle bracelet on you. What do those charms mean anyways? Sissy? Fem Boy? Honey pot?"

"What? How did you find that?"

"Hey, if you don't want me to find stuff in the privacy of your bedroom, then you should hide it better. I mean, by placing it inside of your jeans pocket that were in the middle of the stack in your bottom dresser drawer is basically the same as leaving it right on top of your dresser. Lift, please."

Hah, I lifted my foot up and let Penny attach the Tranny bracelet to my leg, but that was enough of that. I grabbed three beers for Kenny, Lenny and Benny and proceeded to the living room, you know, in my clean, fresh and crisp camo costume and instructed the girls to start setting up the patio table and to stop tweaking their nipples.

"Close up the game and take your beers to the deck guys. The girls are prepping the table and it would not be polite to be late when you're two rooms away. Be quick. And hey, absolutely no wandering off with a designated partner until everyone has eaten, understood, again?"

Huh, look at that, will you? They listened to me! And with perfect timing too because headlights flashed through my front window and I knew that would be Nate and I was taking bets that Mr. Cool had his sun glasses on at dark. Well, dusk, I guess, but still, right? I fidgeted with my ponytail, made sure my uniform was still fresh, clean and crisp and opened the door before Nate could knock.

12