Raylene Raye Revealed 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Nate, it's nice of you to make it tonight. Please come in. You're actually just in time to eat and by that, I mean I made everyone wait for you to arrive. You can put your sun glasses on my dresser for safe keeping if you like."

"And a hug hello?"

"Don't be so forward, Nate. Besides, Penny told me that your belly would be empty, Jenny told me that your balls would be full and Glenny told me that neither of those issues would be fixed until you tell me that I look, cute, clean, fresh and crisp. So, what say you Nate?"

Why the hell I'm chest to chest with Nate is beyond me, but there I was, with my hand on his chest, looking up at him, waiting for him to reply.

Oh, before you answer, clean, fresh and crisp is code for you can't wreck my costume. So, shall we fill your belly first?"

"Well, if you keeping rubbing me like that, well, your sequence of events is going to be backwards and it's my pants that are going to be wrecked."

"Oops, sorry. Go say hello to everyone on the deck and I'll bring you a beer. Oh, and tell them that I will be serving up six shots of chilled Raspberry Vodka before we eat too. Go."

Huh, look at that, will you? He listened!

End Raylene Raye Revealed 02

12