Rayne's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danny69
Danny69
2 Followers

For a moment, I became confused. My cock was hot and hard, and I could feel Rayne around me. But I saw her sucking cock, and I wondered for a moment whether she was sucking me, or fucking me, or ...

The world pulsed and strobed, further confusing and addling my mind. As I orgasmed, my body convulsing again and again as I shot me sperm into Rayne's ready hole. Emptied and shocked, it took me a moment to return to consciousness.

On elbows and knees, I held myself over Rayne's prone body, my happy cock still embedded in her twat. I stroked her hair, and looked into her eyes. I planted a gentle kiss on her pursed lips. I noticed a small rivulet of cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth, down the side of her cheek. I took a corner of the bed sheet and wiped it off, then gently kissed the place where it had been. "I love you, Rayne", I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to face me, giving me a big smooch. She whispered, "I love you, too, Danny!" I kissed her again, snaking my tongue into her mouth and around inside. "You just sucked off another man. He came in your mouth, and you swallowed his load. And I love you."

I finished the kiss, and raised my voice. "You sure did a great job on Tam. You are one fine cock sucker!" She blushed a little, smiled, and I felt a squeeze as she hugged my cock with her pussy. "Well, you know what I _really_ like", she said.

I stroked her hair. "You like a hard prick inside you." Rayne nodded. "You like the penetration and thrusting." She grinned. "And you _really_ like the spurt of hot creamy cum into your twat!"

Rayne broke into a big smile, and said, "You got it, Baby!" She tensed her muscles and gave me another cunt hug. I hugged her back with my arms, and stroked her hair some more. "I want to make sure you get plenty of what you need. So it's time for Tam to give you a good, hard fuck."

Her eyes got big. I could see the conflict building within her. She wanted more fucking. She wanted my meat and my cream. She had also had Tam's in the past and wanted it again. But not the two of us – not just minutes apart.

"You see, Tam and I are going to take turns tonight, fucking you; using you for our pleasure."

Rayne started to protest, but I put a finger on her lips. "Please, Baby", I said, "play the slut for me. I like giving you what you need, and you need cock inside you – any cock", I said. "We'll be using your body for our pleasure, but it's all about you tonight." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Besides", I added loud enough for Tam to hear, "I want to see how many loads the two of us can pump into your cunt. I want you full of cum, oozing and dripping. I want you wet and sloppy with pleasure."

Tam had heard me, and was all too ready to take his turn. I moved to the side and Tam positioned himself between Rayne's legs. Tam stroked Rayne's thighs, and she sighed. A little drip of cum dribbled out of her twat. I reached down, wiped it up with a finger, and offered it to Rayne. She licked my finger clean.

"Do you like it, Baby?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Rayne replied. "And I want some more. I need a lot more inside me. Tam, will you please fuck me and cum in my twat?"

"God, you're a super slut!" Tam cried out.

His dick was just an inch from Rayne's slit, ready to drive into her. I reached over and grabbed his meat. Between thumb and forefinger, I pinched his cock head – hard.

"Ouch! Shit! What the fuck are you doing?" he cried. "Are you some kinda queer?"

I gave him a look that would freeze a forest fire. "Don't say that to Rayne. Don't _ever_ call her a slut!"

"But _you_ just called her a slut!" His response was puzzled.

"Rayne and I love each other. We can say things like that in play. But you are just her fuck buddy. A sex toy. A dildo with ears. You can't say things like that to her. From now on, make damned sure that you never call Rayne 'slut', 'naughty', or anything like that. You _will_ be polite and respectful to the nice lady. Do you understand?" I gave a sharp squeeze on his dick and then slightly relaxed my grip a little.

"Oh, yeah man. I understand. No problem." His answer was slightly embarrassed, mixed with undertones of lust.

I let go of Tam's dick. "OK, then I suggest that you give the little lady what she really wants: A good hard fucking!" Tam didn't need to be told twice. Without another word, he rammed his pole into Rayne's hole.

Tam got into rhythm, pounding in and out of Rayne's cunt. She gasped a little with each thrust. And each time he pulled back, I saw the slippery wet juices glistening on the shaft of his fuck stick. With a start, I realized that some of that fluid was mine – Rayne's cunt juice, mixed with my cream from the previous fuck were lubricating Tam's cock as be screwed my beloved. I tore my eyes away from the fascinating sight and moved to the other end of the bed.

I laid down near the head of the bed, where I could kiss Rayne on the mouth, and fondle her delicious breasts. Her eyes were clamped tight shut, and she was panting slightly with every thrust that Tam made. I whispered into her ear, "Look at me." She opened her eyes and gazed at me. With both of our eyes open, we kissed each other deeply. I extended my tongue and licked the inside of her mouth. Then I started to keep time with Tam's rhythmic pounding – every time he slammed his cock into Rayne's cunt, I flicked my tongue into her mouth. She was getting fucked at both ends, with her eyes locked on mine. One of her arms was around me, the other grasping at Tam.

Tam's thrusting kept on for a couple of minutes, broken only by an occasional moment to reposition, as he fought for a position that gave him maximum penetration into the sloppy depths of Rayne's cum-filled cunt.

If Rayne had been reluctant to take Tam into her pussy before, she was all enthusiasm now. "Cum inside me! Fuck me! Fill me! God, I need this! Shoot your cream into my cunt!"

Suddenly, Tam reached his peak and started to cum. His thrusts became savagely forceful, and erratic – all sense of rhythm gone. Rayne pulled me close to her, locking my lips in a tight kiss that soon became equally savage and erratic, as we tried to devour each other. Tam shuddered and groaned, as he gushed his hot sperm into Rayne's womb. And Rayne felt every spurt inside her, shuddering in pleasure with each gust.

Then, in the midst of our frenzied kissing, I bit Rayne's lower lip, and at the same time pinched her nipple. The shock pushed her over the edge - Rayne's eyelids slammed shut, and then fluttered. She arched her back in jerking spasms of orgasm, as Tam continued thrusting into her soggy hole. Moments passed, and she opened her eyes, looking at me, a little dazed, but wrapped in pleasure.

Tam finished his performance and rolled off. He found a quiet corner of the bed and stretched out. Rayne just lay there on her back, her legs spread. As I watched, a creamy bit of cum dribbled out of her cunt and ran down her ass, wetting the bedclothes. She giggled as it tickled its way down. "God, I'm wet!", she exclaimed.

"Looks like your stud needs a little rest! Let's nuzzle for a while. Then I want to fuck you some more!"

"Well, that's an offer I can't refuse! Can we try another position? How about me on top?"

Rayne and I did indeed snuggle for a little while. We kissed and cuddled, and my prick got hard against her. At the same time, we talked.

"Before picking a position", I said, "I have to ask you a question. This fantasy of yours was only the beginning of a story. It started with two guys using you for their pleasure at the same time. It ended with one big simultaneous orgasm. But what happens next? Did you ever consider the next scene in that fantasy?"

"Not really. I guess more of the same."

"So maybe Tam and I switch places, back and forth?"

"I guess so." Her tone of voice didn't sound all that sure.

"I suggest that we play a different scene. Tam and I are going to fuck your cunt as many times as we can, shooting our cream into you. Think of it as a tiny little gang bang – with you as the guest of honor."

That was something she could be enthusiastic about. "OOOOooohhhh!"

"I'll take that as a yes." I said with a grin.

"Hell, yes! I've fantasized about two guys fucking me at once, but never thought about guys taking turns filling my pussy. I want that so much! I want to feel those spurts inside me!"

"Good. Lie down on your back, then. I don't want anything to leak out. I want you filled up with cum."

"God, you're kinky!", Rayne said. "I love it. Why haven't I seen this side of you before?"

"Because we've never had a threesome before, and never brought one of your deepest fantasies to life."

"Looks like you're ready for another ride, cowboy!" So I proceeded to climb back into the saddle, kneeling at the temple gates of Rayne's spread legs, and offering my hard cock to her waiting embrace.

As I moved to get between her legs, Rayne started to turn on her side. I guess she wanted me to straddle her leg and fuck her sideways some more. God, I love doing that!

"No, dear – flat on your back still. I don't want any of that cum leaking out of your cunt. I want you filled up!" With that, I pushed her gently back down, spread her legs, and drove my cock into the hot, sloppy depths of her used cunt.

I pounded away for several minutes, my balls slapping Rayne's ass, Rayne rising to meet me. Meanwhile, I worshipped her breasts, so soft outside, so firm underneath, so ample all over. Her nipples are small, and had hardened into tiny sharp points. I licked and sucked them, while trying to continue the rhythm of our fucking.

"Oh, God! Fuck me harder. Deeper! I need you all the way inside me! I want every last bit of that hard cock buried in my snatch!"

I was happy to oblige, thrusting as hard and as deep as I could. With each thrust, Rayne's magnificent tits jiggled. I was mesmerized by the rhythm: slam in; jiggle tits; pull back; slurping noise; slam in. I knew that I would cum soon, and wanted to shoot my load as deep as possible into Rayne's sloppy wet cunt.

I couldn't believe how hot and wet Rayne was. She had already sucked off another man and filled her cunt with two loads of sperm from two guys. Now I was about to shoot another load into her hot, willing hole.

"Fuck me! God! I can feel it! I can feel your cum shooting into my cunt! God, there's another spurt! Fuck me forever!"

And she was right. I had exploded in ecstasy, squirting my sperm into her womb.

Did we cum at the same time? I don't know. I was too carried away. But I do know that moments later, Rayne and I were sated, and exhausted.

I pulled my tired but happy dick from Rayne's hole. I was glistening wet with juices, and as I pulled free, a minor spurt of creamy fluid gushed from Rayne's twat, running all over her ass and soaking the sheets. She was wet after my first load, and dripping after Tam added a second load. But she was gushing after this third cum blast. And I wanted more. I wanted Rayne thoroughly used, and fucked, and filled with jizm.

Was it still Rayne's fantasy? Or had it become mine? Did I want to fill her up because she loved sex and wanted to be used? Or did I want to turn my love into a cum-soaked slut for just one night? Or was it _all_ true? Perhaps this was a night when all inhibitions vanished, and our most secret desires became manifest.

I had cum twice, and needed a bit of a rest, but Tam had been recovering, and was ready to perform again. I wondered briefly if tag-team fucking would ever make the Olympics – and if so, would it ever be televised? Probably not.

Tam took his position between Rayne's legs. There was a moment of pause. Perhaps he was having second thoughts about having sloppy thirds. But he took his hard prick, pressed it into Rayne's furrow, and started moving it up and down her sodden cleft. Rayne moaned a little and reached up for him. Tam slipped his cock into Rayne's hot dripping cunt, and bent down over her. They started fucking slowly, gently. Rayne put her hands around Tam's head and pulled him towards her breasts. Tam took the hint and started sucking her nipples. Rayne sighed again. God, she loves getting attention on her tits – almost as much as she loves a hard cock inside her cunt.

I watched them thrust together a while, my own dick stirring to the rhythm. In a few minutes, Tam reared up, and grabbed Rayne's hips, to get a better angle. Tam continued to thrust into Rayne's sloppy slit, accompanied by the occasional slurping sound. I watched Rayne's delicious tits jiggle up and down, in time with Tam's pounding. I recalled that just a few minutes ago, I had been the one with his dick buried in Rayne's hot twat, and I was the one making her tits jiggle with every thrust.

I decided to join the party: I knelt by Rayne's head, turned her towards me, and shoved my slightly limp cock into her mouth. Rayne was pleasantly surprised by the bonus boner, and proceeded to suck me until I became hard again. I wanted to cum in her mouth, but decided to save it. I drew back a little, letting her keep me fluffed up, but not letting her finish me off.

The next few minutes were filled with plenty of "uuh", "oh, yeah", "fuck me", "oh, god", and "ooh" - especially from Rayne. It was clear that she was having a great time. Meanwhile, Tam pounded away, with occasional grunts and moans of his own.

I knew the instant that Tam started to orgasm. From my box-office seat, I saw his dick pulse, and literally swell up, as spasms shook his balls and he started shooting cum into my lover's cunt. It's funny – I know damn well what a guy's orgasm felt like from the inside; and I had brought many women to ecstasy, but I had never before seen a guy cum, close up.

Rayne didn't cum this time. Tam finished his little earthquake, completed a few more strokes for courtesy, and pulled out. There was a small flood of cream that immediately ran out of Rayne's full cunt, dribbled down her ass, further staining the sheets.

Tam went back to a corner of the bed to collapse in a heap. Rayne, my own Super Slut had drained another willing victim!

I kissed Rayne gently, and whispered in her ear, "Your cunt is full of cream now – four loads of sperm from two different guys." She nodded. "I love you, my slut. I want you to get the hot fucking you need. I want Tam to fill you whenever I'm not around – and sometimes even when I am. But he'll never love you, and I always will." She nodded again, and gave me a tiny kiss on the nose.

"And before you cool down, I want to fuck you once more – because I want you to be really, really, full!"

I would like to write the history of the following fuck as one of the greatest in all of time and space. But it wasn't. We were both excited, but tired. Suffice it to say that Rayne and I both had explosive orgasms and ended up even more exhausted.

Final score: Tam cam in Rayne's mouth once and twice in her cunt, for a total of three shots. I came three times, too – all in Rayne's twat. Rayne ended up with five or six orgasms, a womb full to overflowing with sperm, lying in the middle of a huge wet spot on the bed. She knew the job was dangerous when she took it. :-)

I moved to kneel beside Rayne. Her legs were still spread wide, and I stroked her shaved snatch, fingers gently caressing the little "landing strip" that she left unshaved. Then I plunged two fingers into her twat. I brought them out, dripping wet. God! I'd never seen her so wet before. But then again, I had never seen her fucked by another man before, or take five cum shots in her twat.

"See this? This is your cunt juice, mixed with the sperm of two men. You are such a hot fuck that you tired out two guys, and drained all their cum! You swallowed a full load of sperm, and took five more loads in your hot cunny." I kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you for playing the slut for me. I really needed that. Now, suck my fingers, Babe. Lick that cum and pussy juice off me." Rayne was quick to oblige. And even after my fingers were clean, she continued licking and sucking on my fingers. She also sucked my dick some more, licking off the remains of cunt juice and mixed sperm.

The three of us trooped off to the bathroom, Rayne walking slowly as creamy juices dripped from her cunt and dribbled down the inside of her legs.

Tam drew a tub of hot water. Rayne started by sitting on the side, with her feet in the tub. I cupped my hands and drew hot water from the tub to rinse off her body, and then started pouring it on her pussy. Tam sat down on the other side, and joined me in sluicing hot clean water on Rayne's pubes. I took a hand and parted her pussy lips, allowing the accumulated cum to ooze out, and some of the rinse water to get in. Then Rayne climbed into the tub and sat down in the rising water. Together, Tam and I continued to wash her.

The washing was fun, as was the drying. Tam and I took turns with a big, fluffy towel, drying Rayne off. Then she helped us dry off.

All too soon, it was time to get dressed and take our leave of Tam, thanking him for a wonderful evening.

Rayne and I got into my car, and she snuggled up to me as I drove to my place.

"Did you like it, Baby? Did you like playing the slut for one evening?"

"Oh, yeah! I've never felt anything like it before. I've never cum so many times in one night. I felt every single spurt inside me – and thrilled to every one."

"Do you want to do it again some day?" I asked her.

"Want to? I have to! I'm hooked! You've created a monster!"

"Oh!", I declared. "She _likes_ it! I liked it too!"

"What part did you like the best?" she asked.

"Well, I sure loved fucking you, and licking you, and when you were sucking me. And I got a weird voyeuristic thrill out of watching Tam fuck you. But the part I liked the best was when I was in your cunt and Tam was in your mouth at the same time. There was some strange simultaneous mix of voyeur and participant."

"Oh, I loved that, too! And I could tell that you were extra turned on when you saw Tam cumming in my mouth. God! You started thrusting like crazy, and shot your wad just a moment later!"

D:"Was that your favorite, too?"

"I think so! And I really do want to do that again. But some day ..."

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid to tell you. You might think I'm ..."

"Trust me."

"OK", Rayne said. "I do trust you, my love. Some day, I want to do it with more than two men. You guys pushed me so far; I wonder if I can go even further. I wonder if I could take on five guys! I want even more cum in my twat. And I want more guys to use me all at once. I want one in my twat and one between my tits, and one in my mouth – all at once. Five guys, three loads apiece, is fifteen cum shots. God! I wonder how many of those I could swallow!"

"Sounds interesting.", I observed. "File that under a new fantasy for now. Your fantasy meter is down a quart, having turned one into reality."

"More like I got a quart inside me!"

We both chuckled.

"I had a great time, Honey." Rayne said. "And I have never, ever, been fucked so well in my life, honey. But when we get home, will you please make love to me?"

So ... I did.

Danny69
Danny69
2 Followers
12