RBES Ch. 01

Story Info
A Rocky and Bullwinkle fan fiction in 960 words.
960 words
3.88
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading one of our other stories "Anonymous" said it was "the worst erotic story that I've ever read." Well, all we can say is that he must have missed this one. - 2/26/2020

Our story begins at the end of the 2002 film,'The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle,'a fine piece directed by a cinematic icon that is in no official way associated with this amateurish piece of tripe...

RBES - Chapter 01, Boris and Natasha get sent to cyberspace - a Rocky and Bullwinkle fan fiction in 960 words

After being restrained by Rocket J. Squirrel, Boris, Natasha and Fearless Leader were sent into cyberspace when Bullwinkle accidently activated the less than accurately named "Computer Degenerating Imagery," or CDI, device. Zapped to https://www.literotica.com/c/celebrity-stories rather than the internet domain of the despotic but somewhat fictional Eastern European nation of Pottsylvania, our fictional threesome explore their new surroundings.

"Vass is dis place," Fearless Leader asked.

"Is land of Literotica," said Natasha.

"Vatt?" Said Boris.

"Literary Erotica, a story site," said Natasha.

"Oh." Said Boris.

"Is portmanteau," said Natasha.

"Big Suitcase?"

"No you Do-Do," said Fearless Leader, "Literotica, ist portmanteau."

"Ja," said Boris clearly confused.

"Gutt, I vant blow jabb vight now," said Fearless Leader.

"Yes," said Boris with resignation as he got on his knees.

"NOT YOU DUMBKOPFF!"

"Oh," said Boris in resignation. Then looking at Natasha he said. "Guess you are up, Kroshka (breadcrumb)."

"Vass do I do," Natasha said.

"Vell," said Boris, "look pretty for him."

Natasha ran her fingers through her hair and pursed her lips.

"Vell, it vill haff to do." Boris said, "talk sexy to him. Say zomthing entiz-zing and dirty."

"Oh, Fearless Leader," said Natasha, "I vant to feel your soviet kolbassa explode in mouth like missile hitting decadent nation of capitalist running dog, moose and squirrel."

"Ja, tell me mohrr," said Fearless Leader removing his trousers.

"Vell," said Natasha, "I can't vait to zee your big soviet missile. Ze one hidden under ze poorly fitting grey trouser. I am goings to put varhead in mouth and make thermonuclear detonation."

"Ja, ja," said Fearless Leader as he extended his penis to Natasha.

Natasha put her hand on his leg, his inner thigh, next to his crotch. Then she moved it over to his naughty bits and carefully, softly started massaging his semi-erect penis and his testicles hidden in his scrotum. She gently squeezed his organ and then released it, brushing his balls softly and enticingly.

"So vatt you vant me to do now, Minitska (brilliant one)?"

"I don't know..." Said Fearless Leader, "maybe BLOW JOB?"

Natasha held the control stick to the Evil Empire and said, "I vant do diss...

"I vant taste cum like sour cream on borscht.

"I vant big thirty-motor rocket in my mouth exploding like Baikonur destroying everything in path."

"Ja, ja," said Fearless Leader.

"I vant glow in dark vomm radioactive cum of Fearless Leader!"

"Dat, dat... Dat jess little too far."

"Apologies, Fearless Leader," said Natasha.

Natasha kissed him on his inner thighs and around his crotch, she kissed his balls and massaged his scrotum with both fingertips and tongue. She played with his balls and kissed the tip of his now erect penis. Taking his manhood into her mouth she worked her pursed lips slowly down his shaft. Following them with two fingers of her hand.

She flicked his frenulum under the tip of his head as she used her mouth to roll his foreskin back. She licked the spot where his glans joined his shaft and bathed the corona in her warm saliva. Natasha used just the tip of her tongue to circumnavigate Fearless Leaders glans and played again with his frenulum.

Placing his head in her invitingly wet mouth again she flicked the head both up and down and side to side and at a thirty-seven-degree angle. She pushed her pursed lips as far down his shaft as far she could, and she heard him groan an evil groan of intense pleasure.

Natasha knew that Boris would have preferred to have her "get it over with." But this was the decision-making organ of the leader of the Un-free World. Power was the greatest aphrodisiac and she wanted to stretch it out. For him, because... Well Fearless Leader was a maniacal madman, but also for her. It was fun. She started kissing his cock all over, taking it slow, teasing the hungry Lion who owned the den that she was trapped in.

Natasha used her hands to hold his penis as she kissed it. Giving it short, sweet, quick pecks interspersed with longer and far more intense lingering kisses. She tried every different way she could think of to get him diamond hard and to keep him there indefinitely. For a few brief minutes she controlled the man who might destroy the world. Then she got down to business, giving him extra sloppy and totally wet kisses once his precum began to leak from his one-eye.

She didn't want him to come too fast, but she wanted him to come extra-hard she pulled back several times to kiss his shaft and even suckle his balls all while watching his shaft twitch in anticipation. But then once his semen was actively dripping she took him into her mouth and put his glans at the entrance to her throat and used her fingers on his balls and her tongue on the sensitive underside of his penis and made her throat vibrate against his head as she hummed a little song and Fearless Leader launched 40,000 little missiles into her.

***

We hope that after your kind consideration that you find this story to be worth at least one star, and vote accordingly. Thank you. Polly and Anna.